PDA

View Full Version : infractionate those bitches

DUMBO
11-13-2007, 11:41 PM
hey can one of you 'ppl' give me the rough cut on infractions.

how many it takes for a penalty, disqualification and banishment?

and the harder question: who and how are infractions identified?

if i call someone's sister a whore is that an infraction? even if its true?

.b.c.ed.e.

EAGLE EYE
11-14-2007, 12:42 AM
I have the leverage to get you one, but Im gonna be nice and pretend I didnt see this thread.

Prolifical ENG
11-14-2007, 10:49 AM
I don't know too much about the infraction system or how many points it takes until your banned. If anything I would ask for it to be customized further before I started using it. All I know is people start whining whenever they get one of those. They expire after 10 days anyway. I don't even think anyone has ever been banned due to too many infractions.

I just go straight to banning if its needed....consider 2 days of ban a warning.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-14-2007, 11:35 AM
I use the infraction system when I see convos outside of gen chat go awry.

Its just a warning but I can not catch all the BS so sometimes things are missed but when I do see it I send an infraction.
Something seems to be wrong with the system because normally it tells you why and recently I get PMs asking what they did because the message tells them infraction can not be found or something like that.

DUMBO
11-14-2007, 06:13 PM
would i be banned for starting a poll re: the subjective imposition of infractions on this site?
and if not, would i be banned for smearing cow shit all over the front page of this site on my computer screen?

just some shit i been tinking about.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Tink all you want you must remember no matter what this is a dictatorship not a democracy when it comes to moderating threads

DUMBO
11-14-2007, 07:23 PM
and like most dictatorships, you will be overthrown.

born invincible
11-17-2007, 12:20 PM
and like most dictatorships, you will be overthrown.

good one...