PDA

View Full Version : Computer Virus Help

Storm
11-15-2007, 04:10 PM
I think have that spyware stuff on my computer and its really messing it up, is there any programs that'll take them out and resolve my troubles because I dont want to reset my computer again(this would be the 4th time)

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Just do a Restore Point if you have one set up. Or just reformat ya' shit do a clean install and you'll be straight. Back up all your major shit you need first before doing so.

Storm
11-16-2007, 03:47 PM
restoring doesnt really do much now. what do you by a clean install?

Dirty Knowledge
11-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Restore should go back to your prior settings before the Spyware. And not clean install, but a reformat of the drive completely by erasing all the data and then creating a brand new partition which is the area on the hard-drive where all your data is stored.

Storm
11-16-2007, 03:58 PM
Restore was doing that but then no matter what, the spyware got on. So could this be done(erasing all data from the hard-drive) without calling up customer service and going through that long process(like could i do it with knowing what to do)?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
11-16-2007, 05:15 PM
I think have that spyware stuff on my computer and its really messing it up, is there any programs that'll take them out and resolve my troubles because I dont want to reset my computer again(this would be the 4th time)

i recomend Kaspersky antuvirus program... it sees everything.

Suga Duga
11-16-2007, 05:30 PM
get bitdefender, ccleaner, tuneuputilities 2007...

btw: I reset my laptop every month

Storm
11-16-2007, 07:51 PM
get bitdefender, ccleaner, tuneuputilities 2007...

btw: I reset my laptop every month

i recomend Kaspersky antuvirus program... it sees everything.

Thanks alot for the info. So, if I get any of those programs now, will they be able to solve problem without reseting my computer?

MF Viktor Herbz
11-30-2007, 07:01 PM
if u know how to use bit torrents, get a cracked copy of nortons or suttn