PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an MC...

Focus Man
11-16-2007, 06:39 PM
I've been producing beats n mixing tracks with them for awhile now, 1-2 yrs. I'm looking to hook up with a talented n versatile MC to maybe a record a couple tracks with. If u interested, get at me and i can show u what i can bring to the table and u can do the same. peace.

SARGA
11-17-2007, 11:53 PM
1-2 years is this generation right here. fuck that, put in your ten years and come back.

Focus Man
11-18-2007, 12:08 AM
ok so my resume don't measure up but of course, thats what matters the most. The music means nothing. gotcha.

J-Cee
11-18-2007, 01:01 AM
SAGA...what matters is hes offering to hook up with an MC..if you dont like his resume..dont hire him....simple.
check my soundclick...gotta better mic now so shit will be better.

White_Mouse
11-18-2007, 12:27 PM
yea i'd be down check out my thread somewhere around here for my recent work...what are your beats like got links...

Focus Man
11-18-2007, 03:22 PM
i'll get a sampler up soon.

SARGA
11-20-2007, 01:19 AM
ok so my resume don't measure up but of course, thats what matters the most. The music means nothing. gotcha.

Yer thats exactly what i ment. think about it. put your shit up on sounclick, let that jaycee homo rap about nothing, and what do you have ? not music. you have two cats that are soo inspired by rap they think they can dig in, naa mother fucker this aint a free for all. this is life right here.

Focus Man
11-20-2007, 02:09 AM
get the fuck outta here with ur non-sense, wtf u know about me!? nothing. U ain't heard shit so stfu about me not making music, go count time u lazy lip bitch.

Jamal Noor
11-20-2007, 04:29 AM
I've been producing beats n mixing tracks with them for awhile now, 1-2 yrs. I'm looking to hook up with a talented n versatile MC to maybe a record a couple tracks with. If u interested, get at me and i can show u what i can bring to the table and u can do the same. peace.

go find some real mc's where you live

your beats cant be that wack

J-Cee
11-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Yer thats exactly what i ment. think about it. put your shit up on sounclick, let that jaycee homo rap about nothing, and what do you have ? not music. you have two cats that are soo inspired by rap they think they can dig in, naa mother fucker this aint a free for all. this is life right here.

..fuck u talkin bout u parasite..u just a hater..go to bed..fuck u goin on bout this is life?this is wucorp and hes offering to produce for a rapper..lol....

ERN-DAWGY
11-21-2007, 09:42 AM
where the beats at, if they good i'm sure someone will check em n state their opinion

J-Cee
11-21-2007, 11:12 AM
he sent me a sampler..they pretty dope,got a unique sound to em.he got talent