PDA

View Full Version : Love

SG
11-19-2007, 12:02 AM
After reviewing knowledge and seeing some topics repeat or have the same dialog bashing ones race.

I have found common ground amongst us. That we are MEN and we represent our race.

To tip the scale:

When do men truly start loving women/their woman, besides the same reasons(ie she was there for me, etc)

When do men truly start loving their race?

The idea for this topic came from words/comments spoken by LHX, STYLEMASTERR ,BLACKWISDOM and most of all pictures of MSRZARECTAH

STYLE
11-19-2007, 01:59 AM
i don't love them hoes!

kidding....

hmmmm.......
its hard to say when i knew i loved being black. i know that i feel a indescribable feeling of comfort and..... hard too put into words....i feel really good around my people.
ii love how we look, act, communicate. i love our strength.....

loving women. i was a player until i met my sons mother. but that shit didn't work out. i truely loved her.

V4D3R
11-19-2007, 08:28 AM
No matter what emotion your dealling with - it' basically all about choices you make within. You choose to love - hate- be sad - be happy.

Some days it seems you lose control of your emotions but it's all about choices and how much you can control yourself in high times of stress.

They call me Vader for a reason.

SG
11-19-2007, 10:44 AM
i don't love them hoes!

kidding....

hmmmm.......
its hard to say when i knew i loved being black. i know that i feel a indescribable feeling of comfort and..... hard too put into words....i feel really good around my people.
ii love how we look, act, communicate. i love our strength.....

loving women. i was a player until i met my sons mother. but that shit didn't work out. i truely loved her.

I feel you, I share the same interest in being around us.

Let me ask you this, the love that you had for her did it not conquer her heart?

SG
11-19-2007, 10:48 AM
No matter what emotion your dealling with - it' basically all about choices you make within. You choose to love - hate- be sad - be happy.

Some days it seems you lose control of your emotions but it's all about choices and how much you can control yourself in high times of stress.

They call me Vader for a reason.

You words are understood, my emotions are well under control

I have come or came into a different phase(existent). Phase that has been surging through my blood

SG
11-19-2007, 10:49 AM
more comments to come

SG
11-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I will recap a few years back

RZA saying the hook on "it yours"

UGOD on "black Shampoo"

RZA or Frukwan on the GRAVEDIGGAZ album "the night I heard the earth cry"

When is saw the picture of MSRZARECTAH it directed me to view my own women. The significance of women is to BLOSSOM

SG
11-19-2007, 01:38 PM
People invest(in general sense) but I never invested in my women meaning I never claimed them.

SG
11-19-2007, 04:37 PM
As with me on loving my race, it started when I found out how productive my race was. The contributions made by them, thats why I make sure I claim piece(slice/not limited) of the American PIE and know the recipe to make one

To me it does not makes sense to bash another race when some of us can't even say why we love our own race

diggy
02-02-2012, 02:45 PM
ha