PDA

View Full Version : white devil

JackOfHearts
11-19-2007, 03:15 PM
im white and im gettin sick of the rascists (lots on this site) claiming the white man is the devil etc etc hu else agrees/disagrees?

Cee Oh Vee
11-19-2007, 03:50 PM
well, apparently i'm only part devil, but i'm still with you.

Prince Rai
11-19-2007, 03:51 PM
if you don't wish to be the devil and you know you are righteous, then you are not the devil.

the devil is what he is and does what he does best, BE devilish.

What then is devilish behaviour?

One behaviour is to create evil thought in your brain and to intentionally spread it.
INTENTIONS are the key to devilism.

shinobi4227
11-19-2007, 03:58 PM
^ True that.

Koolish
11-19-2007, 04:33 PM
if you don't wish to be the devil and you know you are righteous, then you are not the devil.

the devil is what he is and does what he does best, BE devilish.

What then is devilish behaviour?

One behaviour is to create evil thought in your brain and to intentionally spread it.
INTENTIONS are the key to devilism.

intentions in general or evil intentions? i'm hoping it's the latter.

i suppose knowing one is righteous is something only you can know, and can not be given a definition, or can it? what is this righteousness?

TSA
11-19-2007, 05:49 PM
slavery had to piss SOMEONE off.

it just happened to be Wu-corp.

but honestly black ppl don't hate white ppl, racism is really alien to black culture, or atleast not as fundamental to is as it is in white culture.

when white ppl are in a majority black room there's a feeling of acceptance that is only hindered by the fact that everyone can tell that the white person is really tense, nervous and paranoid.

If a black person enters an all white place the white people get mad.

TSA
11-19-2007, 06:19 PM
^ also true but take a white person to africa, and arab, and asian, anything "foreign" and they'l treat him REALLY well, just for being foriegn

get off there seats for him, constantly give him food ect

even the old Mali Empire, on off the sections of its constitution was "treat the foreigners well"

but take an african to europe and you hear all this neo-nazi shit.

the only racist nigerians are the ones that come back from germany.

it's all good though, cause after all blacks have been through for not being wicked spirited, they're still consistantly happier then whites.

TSA
11-19-2007, 07:05 PM
i'm sure ramesh would tell you that if you brought a white dude into certain parts of south africa, the native africans would not treat him so well.

anyway i think your broad generalizations speak for themselves so i'll just leave it at that.

but you're right about nigerians being happy people. according to an international survey in 2003, nigerians ranked as the happiest people in the world. (link) (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3157570.stm)

of course it's impossible to measure a country's exact "happiness level" or whether "blacks" are happier than "whites" all across the world or whatever but it does speak to the general attitudes of the people in these countries. and, this is just speculation, but i would think the social/political/economic factors and how they've been shaped through a people's history is more important in determining happiness than the color of their skin.

you gotta remember that's south africa, they've been exposed to white peoples tendancies to the point that it's unhuman to not get angry.

same thing with black americans and even at that they don't hate anyone

unless you owe them money or tell them to eat a dick

you can't speak on "measuring happiness" but if you went to africa, really soaked it up, and came to america...let alone europe, you realize what culture family and happiness is, and that culture isn't the oldness of a building.

people in the west are depressed, and south africa is enough of the west for that hate to have become a part of the country.

Drug It Iz
11-19-2007, 07:27 PM
^ also true but take a white person to africa, and arab, and asian, anything "foreign" and they'l treat him REALLY well, just for being foriegn

get off there seats for him, constantly give him food ect

even the old Mali Empire, on off the sections of its constitution was "treat the foreigners well"

but take an african to europe and you hear all this neo-nazi shit.

the only racist nigerians are the ones that come back from germany.

it's all good though, cause after all blacks have been through for not being wicked spirited, they're still consistantly happier then whites.

you wana see europe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO3heT3uXEs&feature=related

it ain only nazi bullshit.its antifa also

TSA
11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
africans are generally every good to foriegners, black, white, whatever, skin tone just happens to be an obvious marker

i see what your saying tho

im gonna go back to clowning BuckShot'sTheOne's gay ass sig in the general chat

STYLE
11-20-2007, 05:41 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]. pick a country in africa and i promise you there are natives there who would not treat a white person well based purely on the color of his skin./COLOR]

why? could it be from past experience or history's lessons?

why are whites racist?

you continue to confuse common sense self defense with racist behavior.

begongo
11-20-2007, 07:19 AM
the "white people are devils" thing is probably the most hilarious thing i`ve read on wucorp
but don`t worry yo ... nobody can call you something you know you ain`t

Paranoid
11-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I am white. And because I don't have any racial pride like most white people, I will say this: When they say "White devils" I don't think they are refering to all white people. They're refering to those that commit horrible acts of devilishment, which quite frankly are a handful of white people. They are refering to the goverment. The government that gives black people barely any oppertunities. The government that makes minimum wage, an unlivable wage. The white people that not long ago at all used their people for slaves. The white people that only decades ago gave them barely any rights and made them use different facilities because of their skin color. Lets face it the people that represent the white man have fucked alot of shit up over thousands of years. Many a disgrace to mankind. Many that have slaughtered, raped and pillaged. You cannot deny this. I can't look back at all this and be proud of my race. This is what they mean when they say white devils, and I fully understand it. And when they say it I truly believe that they are not labeling all white people as devils. Only those that display devilishment. Its that simple.

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 09:07 AM
Devil is a mind state that is contagious

begongo
11-20-2007, 11:05 AM
I am white. And because I don't have any racial pride like most white people, I will say this: When they say "White devils" I don't think they are refering to all white people. They're refering to those that commit horrible acts of devilishment, which quite frankly are a handful of white people. They are refering to the goverment. The government that gives black people barely any oppertunities. The government that makes minimum wage, an unlivable wage. The white people that not long ago at all used their people for slaves. The white people that only decades ago gave them barely any rights and made them use different facilities because of their skin color. Lets face it the people that represent the white man have fucked alot of shit up over thousands of years. Many a disgrace to mankind. Many that have slaughtered, raped and pillaged. You cannot deny this. I can't look back at all this and be proud of my race. This is what they mean when they say white devils, and I fully understand it. And when they say it I truly believe that they are not labeling all white people as devils. Only those that display devilishment. Its that simple.
this means we can also speak of "black devils" as reffering to black people that act like the whites mentioned above

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 11:35 AM
yeah slick, look at zimbabwe and south africa (now)....but i would never class ne1 race as being intwined with the devil!

J.T.S.
11-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Their can be devils in any race no matter the color, or nationality.
Such as black devils(uncle toms, bensons, ect)

Paranoid
11-20-2007, 01:15 PM
yea im saying devils can come in all shapes,sizes and colors but id say a majority are white, you cant deny that. and i aint ashamed to say that either, cuz its true

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
and if you wanna know how whites attained all that material wealth in the first place, then i'm afraid that'll take way more than a paragraph to explain.

well just say it - they stole everything they had/have - simple and plain
nothing SUPERIOR about them
just a strong will to destroy everything and everybody
everything and everyone natural has been twisted by them to suit them
the caucasian is contrary to nature and he proved it with this system he set up - period

if it hurts your/yall feelings, TO BAD - truth is truth

yeah slick, look at zimbabwe and south africa (now)....but i would never class ne1 race as being intwined with the devil!

Zimbabwe and south africa was made that way by white europe

Such as black devils(uncle toms, bensons, ect)

uncle toms and bensons were made by white america

again - Devil is a mind state that is contagious

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 02:26 PM
ur saying to go round in a circle and allow the hatred of the 'white devil' is acceptable because of the pass, surely the whole point of what people like martin luther tried to promote was that we are equal....a person is a person not a whole race.

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 02:50 PM
ur saying to go round in a circle and allow the hatred of the 'white devil' is acceptable because of the pass,

PAST ?

you think this is all about the PAST and things are much different now ?

are things really that much different now ?

how much have you looked into this ?

surely the whole point of what people like martin luther tried to promote was that we are equal....a person is a person not a whole race.

did you hear what Martin Luther King was saying around the last days before he was killed by white america for trying to be right ?

why did Martin Luther King have to fight white america to get our people to be considered Human ?

he said he's tired of fighting for what should have been his at birth

he was getting frustrated with white america, so they killed him.

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 03:14 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1428/elijahandkingiy8.jpg

another reason why he was killed - and probally the main reason why he was killed

white amerikkka couldn't have the black muslims and the black christians coming together as one -

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 03:20 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/336/kingmalcolmit1.jpg

Unite or Die Black America

Paranoid
11-20-2007, 03:43 PM
^great pic of 2 remarkable men. 2 remarkable dead men killed by racist whites.

Paranoid
11-20-2007, 03:47 PM
the caucasian is contrary to nature and he proved it with this system he set up - period

shit iz real son

Paranoid
11-20-2007, 03:51 PM
PAST ?

you think this is all about the PAST and things are much different now ?

are things really that much different now ?

how much have you looked into this ?

shit is just as bad, government dont give a fuck about the ghettos of america. didnt give a fuck about katrina. destroyed iraq for money

i dont even think of it like "fuck white devils" i just say fuck the government

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 04:14 PM
shit is just as bad, government dont give a fuck about the ghettos of america. didnt give a fuck about katrina. destroyed iraq for money

i dont even think of it like "fuck white devils" i just say fuck the government

truth is..... the Money and the need for it makes everyone the devil

but if we take away all of that and go back to living on the natural land the natural way we'll all get to see who the true God is

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 04:42 PM
yeah sorry 'past' was a very bad use of term.....what im saying is that things are a lot different now in terms of racial relations.

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 04:43 PM
but i still stand on that a person is a person not a race and to say white devils is categorizing people who dont posess evil souls.

WARPATH
11-20-2007, 06:05 PM
yeah sorry 'past' was a very bad use of term.....what im saying is that things are a lot different now in terms of racial relations.

Nothings changed. A lot of people just ignore the fact that there are still people suffering on the globe because of "racial relations."

but i still stand on that a person is a person not a race and to say white devils is categorizing people who dont posess evil souls.

If a person is a person and not a race, then why are you getting upset about some people calling white people devils?

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 06:32 PM
the caucasian is nature. if you saw a lion rip apart a zebra you wouldn't say it was going against nature. caucasians, along with all humans, are no different. they're all savage beasts.

LMAO

i see the caucasian ripping apart nature so i say he is unnatural

and the caucasians didn't create the system so much as the system created caucasians. you'd have to know about the socio-political and economic conditions in europe from the iron age through medievel times to truly understand what brought about this system.

whose books taught you about these systems ?

who wrote these books and what were their views on NATURE ?

but one big reason why african people lost is cause african crops suck and the indigenous animals aren't very well suited for domestication. you have no idea how important a role agriculture played in ultimately leading to the enslavement of your people. you should study it.

LMAO !

how long have you been in the white power movement ?

i don't have an idea ?

really ?

ok let's do it. let's destroy money and return to the natural way. so where do we start?

WE ?

LMAO !

TSA
11-20-2007, 07:10 PM
personally i think the black man is god, and the white man is the devil

anyone agree?

TSA
11-20-2007, 07:16 PM
^i can, watch

Mumm Ra
11-20-2007, 07:24 PM
it's my understanding that I'm devil by nature
but I have the ability to go against my nature so its all good
people wanna call me devil I don't care, doesn't affect me any

TSA
11-20-2007, 07:24 PM
the caucasian is nature. if you saw a lion rip apart a zebra you wouldn't say it was going against nature. caucasians, along with all humans, are no different. they're all savage beasts.

and the caucasians didn't create the system so much as the system created caucasians. you'd have to know about the socio-political and economic conditions in europe from the iron age through medievel times to truly understand what brought about this system. but one big reason why african people lost is cause african crops suck and the indigenous animals aren't very well suited for domestication. you have no idea how important a role agriculture played in ultimately leading to the enslavement of your people. you should study it.

with the world not being over your can't really classify anyone as lossing. In the Dark ages europe was in the same position as africa is today while in the same period empires in africa were reported as the richest and the medival empire of Mali was second in size at the time only to the empire of Ghengis Khan. Prior to that euporeans were colonized/enslaved by romans, and prior to that(and during) they were cavemen, but they obviously picked up the pace.

with the trend in world events i see Africa and Asia as being the 2 dominant continents in the not to distant future. We tend to count out underdeveloped countries will forgetting that all developed countries didn't start out that way.

also agriculture wasn't to blame, it's ships and access of world markets( at the time the mediterrainian)

anyone that masters that body of water is the master of the world.

Egypt, Greece, Persia, Rome, Britian, Babylon ext.

tho with the discovery of the western hemisphere and the communication revolution, plus the number of nations with no access to it and the fall from power of the nations on it, that's no longer relevant.

woo.

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 07:27 PM
nice valid points...some of you...but i still dont understand how u can class a person soley with a race. its like saying every black person is evil because of mugabe....its not right...doesnt work...really baffles me lol!!!

TSA
11-20-2007, 07:34 PM
^honestly, in a sane world this would make sense, but lets be real.

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 07:35 PM
xactly...but even on this site there r ppl stuck in that frame.

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 07:36 PM
i expected more people to be open nd shit...i dunno, probably jus my ignorance. braaaaap!

JackOfHearts
11-20-2007, 07:49 PM
btw i do see why people classify the white devil as the treatment of black people 'in general' has been terrible...just wanted to clear that up lol

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 08:31 PM
you can't respond to anything i just said.

LMAO

how much do they pay you for this ?

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 08:32 PM
btw i do see why people classify the white devil as the treatment of black people 'in general' has been terrible...just wanted to clear that up lol

have you ever said "Fuck the Police" ?

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 08:37 PM
nice valid points...some of you...but i still dont understand how u can class a person soley with a race. its like saying every black person is evil because of mugabe....its not right...doesnt work...really baffles me lol!!!

an African from Africa named Robert ?

think man think

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2007, 09:17 PM
People never first look at physical and human geography before going into a region's cultural details. What influenced what?

Its easier to categorize than to search for answers.

A devil makes sweeping generalizations. Always trying to convince who is more civilized than whom.

DUMBO
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
i hate the caucasoid male who is a near-ape.
but i love getting my hood sucked by his sister who is freshly-squeezed grape.

cave bitch.

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 09:52 PM
you don't need to pay me anything... i serve up the truth fresh daily free of charge |)

truth ?

is that what you call it ?

how much do > THEY < pay you ?

what you have is misinformation given by whites who feel the need to rewrite history to benefit whites - nothing more - you seem to be proud of what the caucasian has done on this earth - you claim > they < have superior this and superior that - and that >They < can't be fucked with

is this really your stance ?

hey don't answer out loud though - ask yourself these questions

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 09:59 PM
when we put the murderer on trial and bring to his face a list of the "bad shit" he has done to so many people, he points at others and says "he did it to, he did it to"

but those others are not on trial right now - you are being Judged today

you wanna bring black people to trial,then do so - but don't curl up like a coward and turn snitch, point the finger at those others who you sold and promoted guns and violence to.

you got a problem with mugabe, make a thread about all the bad black people like him - put us on trial and see how far it goes - lmao at putting the victims on trial -

everytime yall try to counter the truth about what we are saying concerning the caucasian as a group, you add to your sentence -

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=958590#post958590)
and if you wanna know how whites attained all that material wealth in the first place, then i'm afraid that'll take way more than a paragraph to explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfHearts http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=958663#post958663)
yeah slick, look at zimbabwe and south africa (now)....but i would never class ne1 race as being intwined with the devil!Zimbabwe and south africa was made that way by white europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=958755#post958755)
Such as black devils(uncle toms, bensons, ect) uncle toms and bensons were made by white america

again - Devil is a mind state that is contagious

Start and stop here Huggah - the thread should have ended here ^^^- but i see the truth is bringing out the snakes as usual - trying to shift blame - insinuating i'm a snake and i'm causing division so this makes me the devil instead of stating how yall really feel about my words and calling me a devil to my face - yall are cowards and deserve whats coming for your asses - i thought that i was able to salvage some of yall, but your nature will not allow it -

100pr00f
11-20-2007, 10:16 PM
fuck race lets all fuck and make one race...

DEVAMPS
11-20-2007, 10:20 PM
like RZA said on Birth of a Prince.. "aint no fire escape in hell, every devil aint pale"..

i mean the "devil" dont really exist.. his spirit lives everywhere in reality tho, and people become devoured by it, whether they realize it or not.. America is run by white devils yes.. they exist everywhere but it seems like because white people have dominated the earth by deadly force for so long that they are the main devils..yeah

money is key factor here i think.. they use money to control everyone and everything.. forcing people to rely on money SOOO much that they will kill anyone for it to survive, and thats where we at right now in the NEW WORLD ORDER- they are conditioning us to be devils, keeping the cycle goin.. its fucked up...

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 10:21 PM
fuck race lets all fuck and make one race...

thats already in motion and its unfortunate that so many had no choice but to mix

this is what the white supremest are afraid of most because if we all did mix in, he would cease to exist

out of this mixture came one who would bring justice to both sides

believe it or not, this is judgement day

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 10:26 PM
like RZA said on Birth of a Prince.. "aint no fire escape in hell, every devil aint pale"..

i mean the "devil" dont really exist.. his spirit lives everywhere in reality tho, and people become devoured by it, whether they realize it or not.. America is run by white devils yes.. they exist everywhere but it seems like because white people have dominated the earth by deadly force for so long that they are the main devils..yeah

money is key factor here i think.. they use money to control everyone and everything.. forcing people to rely on money SOOO much that they will kill anyone for it to survive, and thats where we at right now in the NEW WORLD ORDER- they are conditioning us to be devils, keeping the cycle goin.. its fucked up...

devil is a contagious mind state
the main devil isn't/wasn't "white"
everyone who you may think is "white" isn't
the caucasian is a very small group of people - very small, but so many people believe that they are caucasain when they are not - the Caucasian is a grafted man - and this grafted man is the epitome of evil - he is evil concentrated, made to be against nature itself - there are many people who consider themselves "white" who i couldn't fix my mouth to call a devil

All of this has already been discussed here
Newcomers - catch up

DEVAMPS
11-20-2007, 10:30 PM
i think that ANYONE can take the form of a devil is they choose to, no matter what skin color..

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 10:51 PM
saying that your average european enjoys a higher standard of living than your average african isn't racist. it's a fact.

the richest people on the globe are africans living on and in africa

look it up

and yes, europeans had superior ships than africans in the 16th century and at the time that played a major role in the subsequent enslavement of millions of africans. does stating that fact make me racist?

bullship i mean bullshit - who built these ships ?

matter of fact who taught europeans to build ships

matter of fact, who taught europeans to wipe their ass and stand up straight ?

who taught them how to cook their meat instead of eating it raw ?

look it up young man

and it's true that i don't think africans will ever get their fair share of the pie. do you understand the economic situation thoughout most of africa right now in relation to the rest of the world? do you know why the 2+ billion people living just in india and china have seen vast improvements in almost every facet of their lives yet much of africa is poorer than it was 10 years ago?

do you know why i don't believe a word you type ?

do you know why i call you an agent ?

and i've spent a year in vietnam and have spoken with people there who can all testify to the progress made in that country in the past decade and its bright prospects for the future.

who cares ?

we are talking about "white people black people"

to hell with what you experienced in vietnam

why is foreign investment declining in ethiopia and flowing into countries like vietnam?

blah blah blah

i see you can't deal with what i wrote in the previous post so you wanna go on with your campaign to further tarnish the rep of africans and stolen africans in america - trying to insinuate that we are just too stupid to make progress when the fact remains that we are being held down by an evil system who is jealous of our genetic makeup - pure penis envy

TSA
11-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Gabon(in africa) has a 20% growth rate, Nigeria is predicted to be one of the top 20 economies in the year 2020, Ethiopia is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and all africa countries not involved in war or recovery from war has a positive growth rate at the current moment (except the ones in the sahel and horn of africa that aren't ethiopia)

foriegn investment is also increasing in africa

last your the nigerian cellphone industry grew 500%(no lie, look it up), and in 4 years it became home of the 3rd largest movie industry in the world

this year's growth rate is predicted to be 8%-11%.

in the next few years it's expected to be higher with the increasing demand of oil and the growth of the non oil industry and transportation

so Huggah your vietnam talk is pretty inaccurate.

Your inable to see past the present moment. If you would have lived in the early 80s you would have said Taiwan was going no where, and same with vietnam

if you would have lived in the 50's you would have said china was never going anywhere and there's even less hope for India,

if you would have lived in the 1700's you would have said America is going nowhere and the future of the western hemisphere lies in Jamaica.

if you would have lived in 1300 you would have said Germany is never going anywhere

TSA
11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
and foriegn investment is going to Vietnam so fast because of what's basically wage exploitation, which, with the raise of China, is going to lead to anti-western/capitalist inspired communist revolutions through out Asia in the next 50-70 years

watch.

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Here we go into the black and white world with regurgitated concepts...nothing new here....no one learned anything...no further understanding of each other....you are all retarded.