PDA

View Full Version : Pro Eng

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
when you have a new baby born into the family, you have to go over the ABCs with them.

Here we go into the black and white world with regurgitated concepts...nothing new here....no one learned anything...no further understanding of each other....you are all retarded.

it is NEW to others - just because me and you have been through these things over and over in the past doesn't mean that new people cannot come to learn something about what you and i already know - you are denying them truth - you are preventing them from learning from one another - so what it gets heated - thats the nature of debate and its what keeps KTL going - fighting is prescribed - i can understand that this may be emotional for you, but power plus emotion = bad choices made - closing the thread was a bad choice made

TSA
11-20-2007, 11:27 PM
shut up nigga

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 11:57 PM
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1690/1711981readallthatba1.jpg

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 11:59 PM
shut up nigga

nah i'm not gonna shut up

LORD NOSE
11-21-2007, 12:02 AM
well i thought sunny winter's replies were predictably dismissive and reliant on a simplistic black/white worldview. but shaolin ass brought up some good points.

cause you looking for statistics,dates and times,ancient wars and shit - caucasians fucked up the world cause they are fucking made evil - its as simple as that

all that filler you spit makes you feel like you are intelligent
but the truth is simple and straight to the point

TSA
11-21-2007, 12:09 AM
^^back in the 50's ppl believed China was too populated to go anywhere, it's only recently that population has been an advantage

and african nations have been running buracracies since the beginning of time, racist western schooling wouldn't let you learn this

for instance Ethiopia has been governed by the same dynasty for 2000 years until modern time, which is more stability in gov then China has had in it's history

the empires of Ghana, Songhai, Mali, Hausa, Kareem Borneo, and Benin were all
successfully run republics, a 17th century(could be a little off) british writter reported that Benin had the most complexed system of power-sharing and governance in the world

even my "tribe" which has a large population then the netherlands so idk what makes it a "tribe", the Igbo, had a system of government that has never been repeated outside of africa and worked very well

there was no central state, king, or "leader" it was a mertiocracy where people who have earned respect in the community and titles made decisions when decisions needed to be made, otherwise everyone was let to do as they wish as long as they followed cultural law

if anything that's a successful anarchy, a type of government that would required such an intense level of cultural refinement and order that it could never be done in so called "civilized" nations.

and Mugabe is a universal douche, but so in Kim Jung Ill, both are the idiots of thier continents you can't use him as africa's example of gov without bringing up his asain counter-part which is more comparable to him then Thailand

in contrast Zimbabwe was once the center of a vast southern african empire that had trade relations are far as China and Venice, and though it's history is still unknown, there's archeological evidence to show there was a highly organized

like i said tho, ppl view the world as over and set in stone for no reason, it's barely begun and anything can happen, observing the way things are going i'd say asia and africa are the future, but who knows Papua New Guiena can bulk up and colonize them out of no where.

it's a crazy game

what's holding africa back is bad governance due to a complexed colonial legacy that drew boarders where they didn't exist and even at that governments in africa seem to be cleaning up their act..but there's still a lot to be done

LORD NOSE
11-21-2007, 12:13 AM
^^back in the 50's ppl believed China was too populated to go anywhere, it's only recently that population has been an advantage

and african nations have been running buracracies since the beginning of time, racist western schooling wouldn't let you learn this

for instance Ethiopia has been governed by the same dynasty for 2000 years until modern time, which is more stability in gov then China has had in it's history

the empires of Ghana, Songhai, Mali, Hausa, Kareem Borneo, and Benin were all
successfully run republics, and

Ethiopia more unitarian, but still.

even my "tribe" which has a large population then the netherlands so idk what makes it a "tribe", the Igbo, had a system of government that has never been repeated outside of africa and worked very well

there was no central state, king, or "leader" it was a mertiocracy where people who have earned respect in the community and titles made decisions when decisions needed to be made, otherwise everyone was let to do as they wish as long as they followed cultural law

if anything that's a successful anarchy, a type of government that would required such an intense level of cultural refinement and order that it could never be done in so called "civilized" nations.

and Mugabe is a universal douche, but so in Kim Jung Ill, both are the idiots of thier continents you can't use him as africa's example of gov without bringing up his asain counter-part which is more comparable to him then Thailand

like i said tho, ppl view the world as over and set in stone for no reason, it's barely begun and anything can happen, observing the way things are going i'd say asia and africa are the future, but who knows Papua New Guiena can bulk up and colonize them out of no where.

it's a crazy game

what's holding africa back is bad governance due to a complexed colonial legacy that drew boarders where they didn't exist and

really - who cares man -

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1690/1711981readallthatba1.jpg

nigga fuck your history lesson

TSA
11-21-2007, 12:16 AM
you know, im having an engaging conversation with a well informed person and your like the little kid that wants me to see what he drew in school today, and keeps trying to put it in our faces even though we're ignoring you.

cause you were a mistake

LORD NOSE
11-21-2007, 12:26 AM
you know, im having an engaging conversation

put a ring on his finger in general chat where you belong lmao

LORD NOSE
11-21-2007, 01:02 AM
dam they deleted my post in here again - ahight yall Peace

Prolifical ENG
11-21-2007, 12:02 PM
it is NEW to others - just because me and you have been through these things over and over in the past doesn't mean that new people cannot come to learn something about what you and i already know
That thread went far enough....it is the same people going back and forth with circular arguments just like other selected threads. I understand though...its better to go through these things on the fly. The thread starter got more than enough of a KTL taste....then the regulars do their usual thing.

- you are denying them truth - you are preventing them from learning from one another - so what it gets heated - thats the nature of debate and its what keeps KTL going - fighting is prescribed
The truth was in the thread repeatedly....did it need to keep going? It maybe a part of KTL but sometimes you can't let one thread swallow a forum. Learning experiences get hampered by constant circumstantial ad hominems anyway.

- i can understand that this may be emotional for you, but power plus emotion = bad choices made - closing the thread was a bad choice madeIf it was thought to be an emotional decision as well as any other mod who moderates this forum...I will resign my mod status. That would mean I'm not suited to do it. The "power in the wrong hands" KTL approach is invalid here.

I'm not emotional to the thread content...but the mechanics directing the thread was setting up for disaster in the future.

Cee Oh Vee
11-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Sunny, you chat shit in every fucking thread you post in. Anyway, why couldn't you just PM him? Fool.

Make~Sensi*
11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
SUNNY..you think you know something.
SUNNY..you think you know something.

You Know Next To Nothing.

Cee Oh Vee
11-22-2007, 10:19 AM
^ Well said.

TAURO
11-24-2007, 09:32 AM
you know, im having an engaging conversation with a well informed person and your like the little kid that wants me to see what he drew in school today, and keeps trying to put it in our faces even though we're ignoring you.

cause you were a mistake

lmao......OWNED