PDA

View Full Version : Fake People and Haters

V4D3R
11-21-2007, 10:54 PM
I got a bone to pick with fake soft ass mofokas that cant tell somebody to they face that they got a problem. It's like a disease of society nowadays. People give u a dap - the minute you gone talking shit. Hating on you because they don't know how to be true to themselves.

I'm done trying to deal with the fake.

Then you have the online people that can't be themselves and use all these alter egos n shit - and attack you with that shit because they too puss to come at you like a fuccin man.

Fuck you and you and you. They know who the fuck they are.

Who else hates these fake ass mofokas that come online act fuccin hard but really they fuccin bitches?

TSA
11-22-2007, 12:27 AM
i feel you, those cats that just say some shit that's bugging them and say "but it's all good" or "it's cool though" and they keep bringing it up

twat boys and shit

Paranoid
11-22-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm sorry. I just hate Buckshot.

Paranoid
11-22-2007, 01:40 AM
and by the way, this has nothing to do with knowledge.

KERZO
11-22-2007, 12:42 PM
yeah some people act like they're the dogs bollox online but in real life they are dweebs who still get breastfed from their mums.....

i dont really bother with that shit...i relate to people face to face so i never believe anyones attitude while they're just an IP address.

shinobi4227
11-22-2007, 01:58 PM
They all over the web like fucking bugs.

HANZO
11-22-2007, 04:15 PM
i have to agree with you 10000000%, they piss me off. i got a mate who is exactly how u described. the bastard will chat a load of bollocks behinds everyones back mainly mine. he would obviously deny cause he a pussy.

TSA
11-22-2007, 07:45 PM
fuck internet im talking about real life

V4D3R
11-22-2007, 09:12 PM
^^I'm talking on so-called friends and some family - that have nothing better to do then act like you cool to your face and talk shit behind your back. It can be on the internet too. I'm sure you have real friends on facebook and shit liek that.

Just fake people in general - I'm noticing that honor and respect have deteriorated a lot in the past 7 years.

Cee Oh Vee
11-23-2007, 03:44 PM
so vader's crying about people talking shit behind people's backs? i guarantee even before we had language there were cavemen giving dirty looks to other cavemen behind their backs.

it's classic. not saying it's honorable, but it's a part of human nature. and anyone who tells me they've never once said something about someone they wouldn't say to that person's face -- a professor or your boss for example -- is either lying or has a selective memory.

people are assholes. deal with it.

I agree with you 100%..

But now I'll take my head from out your ass.

WARPATH
11-26-2007, 03:35 AM
^^I'm talking on so-called friends and some family - that have nothing better to do then act like you cool to your face and talk shit behind your back. It can be on the internet too. I'm sure you have real friends on facebook and shit liek that.

Just fake people in general - I'm noticing that honor and respect have deteriorated a lot in the past 7 years.

V-

Isn't this more of the same? If someone's pissing you off you should call them out instead of just venting in KTL.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 06:53 PM
LOL..go see a fuckin shrink or deal with it

V4D3R
11-26-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't shrink my mind - I expand it Nicky Douche

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 07:03 PM
LOL. I started the whole using douche as an descriptive noun trend.

Esquire
11-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Society is blessed with the fate of ignorance, true story.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 07:07 PM
How profound.....

Esquire
11-26-2007, 07:12 PM
How profound.....

Not really.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 07:20 PM
I know.

SG
11-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I got a bone to pick with fake soft ass mofokas that cant tell somebody to they face that they got a problem. It's like a disease of society nowadays. People give u a dap - the minute you gone talking shit. Hating on you because they don't know how to be true to themselves.

I'm done trying to deal with the fake.

Then you have the online people that can't be themselves and use all these alter egos n shit - and attack you with that shit because they too puss to come at you like a fuccin man.

Fuck you and you and you. They know who the fuck they are.

Who else hates these fake ass mofokas that come online act fuccin hard but really they fuccin bitches?

Man

You should of changed then name of your thread to something else. Cats come under the umbrella of WU TANG without any reflection of them.

Showing no indication of being civilized, humble and worldly.

There is nothing wrong in joking periodically. Everyone needs to laugh...

Everything is UNDERSTOOD through UNDERSTANDING

diggy
11-27-2007, 11:53 PM
A person might grow and develop physical strength, but unless they actively develop the character they will just remain a physically older person with a childlike mind.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 12:43 AM
A person might grow and develop physical strength, but unless they actively develop the character they will just remain a physically older person with a childlike mind.

lol dam

but i don't wanna grow up

being a grown up isn't fun
gotta pay rent feed babies and stuff
i just wanna make beats in my room in my moms apartment

STYLE
11-28-2007, 05:21 PM
lol dam

i don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys r us kid

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 05:24 PM

nah - i'm not a toys R us kid

i just wanna go back to making beats in my moms apartment

diggy
11-29-2007, 12:26 AM
lol dam

but i don't wanna grow up

being a grown up isn't fun
gotta pay rent feed babies and stuff
i just wanna make beats in my room in my moms apartment

Let me clarify. I meant growing up in terms of morals- developing good character.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Let me clarify. I meant growing up in terms of morals- developing good character.

i understand

but i still just wanna make beats in my room in my moms apartment

diggy
11-29-2007, 01:33 AM
Whatever.

Visionz
11-29-2007, 02:22 AM
When you grow up you just make beats in your own apartment.

Maybe its the feedin babies that robs you of that (if has indeed been taken from you)

though I think people should hold on firmly to the things they truly love to do, regardless of what external factors may surround you.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 11:31 AM
nah - i don't make beats anymore

was just talking shit trying to be funny .......and stuff

this thread is all about stupid people calling people who they think is stupid stupid

V4D3R
11-29-2007, 12:04 PM
^^ No it isent- its about haters. People that hate. People that come in my threads and try to change wtf Im saying.

Know what Im saying?

People that claim to be friends - but stab you in the back for the dumbest reasons.

Like difference of opinion.

Hypocrites.

Haters and goofs.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 12:20 PM
this thread is all about stupid people calling people who they think is stupid stupid

exactly - and as usual your point was proven sunny

V4D3R
11-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Points - darts....

Some peoples darts these days is like eggs on teflon.

Slippin and slidin

Some shit will never change and I can accept that and live with it.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 01:46 PM
exactly - and as usual your point was proven sunny

and they get clearer every minute

but some have egg in their eyes

and couldn't view your point if it was a dart lodged in the middle of their eye

i see

V4D3R
11-30-2007, 01:10 PM
^^Your one of those fuccin idiots.

Some people love to hate and your one of them.

You hate on a nigga for hating on your pedo cult leader dad, end of story.

**but this has nothing to do with you- this is generally speaking on how poeple on the whole - are getting worse and worse with the respect.

Individualism- capitalism...roots of evil

One for one and none for all