PDA

View Full Version : New Joints Up

Complex
11-23-2007, 01:38 AM
6 New onez up @ myspace... peep em out...

http://www.myspace.com/complexrealmz

plz leave feedback...

PEACE

12weLvE
11-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Drifting: Loving the Drums. and the piano keys are real dirty on here. Track is okay.

Father of Destiny: Sequencing drums sample...This shit is just fuckin ill Enuff said.

Murder She wrote: Another dark ass track. Tight. especially when the piano comes in out of nowhere.

A New Breed: this is okay. Feeling the stabs.

Broken Legacy: This beat is cool, Piano keys are tight, but i dont know about the vocal sample i hear.

Guerilla Warfare: This is my favorite out of the bunch...really feeling this...

Great job on all of these... These are like late night bangers, like right before midnight. PEAce Plex

GameOfDeath
11-23-2007, 10:35 AM
New Breed's ill to me. Drifting is mellow could really get deep on a beat like this. Father of Destiny is cool but I think you use loops too much I don't think the drum loop is working here. But the sample is deep. Definitely don't think the drums fit on Murda She Wrote, again ill sample. the added piano on the left channel is really sick though. Guerilla Warfare is sinster. Solid beat. Drums bang on broken legacy feelin this one with that loop.

INF
11-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Drifting is some crazy shit on the bottom end. My favorite out of the 6.

I like that snare pattern on Father of Destiny.

wasnt really feelin Murder she wrote. Did remind me of a beat from Grandmasters. Not like it sounded exactly like a beat from that album but rather it coulda made the cut for Gza to tell a tale over.

new breed beat hits hard as hell. The way the strings swell up is nice.

broken legacy is okay.

guerilla warfare was interesting. The way the kicks are layered. Then , its like you are dropping the pitch slightly on the track the next time it comes around. Nice.

Peace Complex

DEVAMPS
11-23-2007, 12:41 PM
FIRE..Comp u nasty yo mad props. 1000