PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Undead Ninja
08-04-2005, 06:23 PM
YO! this one time I I I I I II wa wa wa wa wa was takin a aa shit!
and I hd to wi wi wi wipe my my ass so I took the toilet pa pa paper and wiped my ass but all th th the shit wasen't gone. So I I I I took a towel and wiped my ass with it bu bu bu but when I I looked at the towel it had m m my moms lipstick on it. So I put my fi fi fi fi fi fi finger up my a a ass and smelled it and it smelled like shit & my mo mo moms lipsick!

That a true story Undead?

Y y yeah g g G it was a truue st st story!

Crazy son!

Hold up nigga thats just the beginning!

(intro to the mixtape i'm gonna make) I gotta pu that shit on Audio funny as hell!

Sicka than aidZ
08-04-2005, 06:27 PM
thats your intro^?

Create
08-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Thats Worse Then Sicka Trying To Rhyme While He Allegedly "drunk"

Luther Large
08-04-2005, 07:33 PM
thats just fuckin stupid i know your tryna be different but your wastin everybodies fuckin time including your own and if you use shit like that i advise you save yourself the embarassment and dont make a mixtape......if youre being sincere about this faggot shit

Sicka than aidZ
08-04-2005, 07:54 PM
I rap about fucking sheep,...so this intro aint no big deal

I dont understand your intro dead but i wanna hear the mixtape, whens it dropping?

Undead Ninja
08-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I gotta finish writin first i'm gonna try and get a job so I can buy some software from Sony 15 tracks not including intro, most of what I write on here won't be on it cuz what I write on here sucks ass LOL!! But I just made this track called "Hindu Kush" LOL!

So that will be the 5th track on there

I'm gonna let everyone buy it $5.00 , i'm going to host it under a couple websites so people pay like $0.99 per download or something! I'm still reading up on rap and writing this shit though! It's called Shadows. I'm also going to go back and redo the Undead Ninja self titled track which SUCKED HARD! It will be the first track on there.

martyr
08-04-2005, 10:50 PM
you got let people hear your work before they decide to buy it

Undead Ninja
08-04-2005, 11:26 PM
True and I will, thankyou I will make a website soon after I buy the $1500.00 software and put up some MP3 samples.

Ebo
08-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah