PDA

View Full Version : DIPSET=G UNIT to me?

tical2000
08-04-2005, 06:35 PM
I dont really have a problem with G-UNIT or DIPSET......they aint great......but in todays rap world they certainly aint the worst.

What I dont understand is how there can be so many G-UNIT haters in these forums, and so many DIPSET lovers? Like to me DIPSET and G-UNIT are like the same group, they both have the street tracks and the super gay thugs-in-love joints........if you ask me DIPSET thugs-in-love joints are even gayer "HEY MA", "GIRLS AWANT TO HAVE FUN", etc.........

I just dont understand how cats in this forum talk so much shit about G-UNIT while having a DIPSET picture in the sig???

Like is DIPSET not trying to be G UNIT?
I dont see the difference

I guess it is because G-UNIT sells more records?

I just find this strange, any thoughts?

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 06:39 PM
G-unit>>>>>>>>>Dipset

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 06:39 PM
and i mean that lyrically

ch-chef
08-04-2005, 06:45 PM
i really cant have any time of real opinion on dipset since ive heard like a grand total of 3-4 of their songs but from what i can gather....lyrically they aint too nice, but i cant say some of their beats aint grimey. g-unit, at least lyrically (IMO) they can come real nice when they wanna, minus game (does he even count?)...even buck once and awhile aint bad. i went thru a 2-3 year stage startin from 50's mixtapes of listenin to a whole lotta g-unit so i wont even lie, when they come grimey i like them....well yayo banks and 50 but it aint like the wu or mobb deep where im checkin all the time for them...it would be OK if i never heard a new g-unit joint.

maestro wooz
08-04-2005, 07:26 PM
g unit isnt even in the diplomats league. They are not the same, if you actually listen to all of their cds instead of just being a backpacker and only hearing dipset anthem and whatever else they have released as singles you wouldnt say that

tical2000
08-04-2005, 07:37 PM
g unit isnt even in the diplomats league. They are not the same, if you actually listen to all of their cds instead of just being a backpacker and only hearing dipset anthem and whatever else they have released as singles you wouldnt say that
I have heard a bunch of DIPSET albums.......I dont find them that different than G-UNIT in subject matter.......I find these crew very alike.......

I dont understand how someone can totally like DIPLOMATS and hate G-UNIT when they are so similiar........

both clicks rap about the same shit, both clicks have the hard songs, both clicks have the homo thugs-in-love songs, both clicks do the mixtape thing, both clicks have some wack rappers.........I just dont get how you can love one and hate the other

it would be like a WU TANG fan absolutley hating MOBB DEEP?

What makes DIPSET so much better than G-UNIT? I dont get it?

adriatic
08-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Im not gonna get sucked into some argument about lyrical ability but I will say I like Dipset's music a lot more for 2 reasons:

- they're funny

- they have much better beats

And Killa is still nice when he wants to be. As for when he doesn't...I'm sorry but if you can't laugh at lines like "o-ka-kay you ga-ga-gay" then you have no sense of humor at all.

As for the Unit (no homo) I liked 50 ok when Get Rich dropped but cant stand him now, Game is a hoe, Yayo I don't care about Buck is pretty good but I can't stand Lloyd Banks. I hate all this NYC mixtape rap bullshit and Banks is the poster boy for that along with Fabolous that shit is one of the main reasons the east coast is so watered down now. At least the Dip tapes make me laugh.

The only recent G-Unit song I really like was Hate it or Love It. Why?

Cause it doesn't sound like a G-Unit song.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-04-2005, 07:40 PM
I have heard a bunch of DIPSET albums.......I dont find them that different than G-UNIT in subject matter.......I find these crew very alike.......

I dont understand how someone can totally like DIPLOMATS and hate G-UNIT when they are so similiar........

both clicks rap about the same shit, both clicks have the hard songs, both clicks have the homo thugs-in-love songs, both clicks do the mixtape thing, both clicks have some wack rappers.........I just dont get how you can love one and hate the other

it would be like a WU TANG fan absolutley hating MOBB DEEP?

What makes DIPSET so much better than G-UNIT? I dont get it?
people like the diplomats better because they aren't as popular right now and have better beats.

some people call them the greatest from Harlem and it makes me die laughing because Big L basically raised them in the art of rhyme & song

tical2000
08-04-2005, 07:46 PM
people like the diplomats better because they aren't as popular right now and have better beats.

some people call them the greatest from Harlem and it makes me die laughing because Big L basically raised them in the art of rhyme & song
So once something is popular it is not as good?

tical2000
08-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Im not gonna get sucked into some argument about lyrical ability but I will say I like Dipset's music a lot more for 2 reasons:

- they're funny

- they have much better beats

And Killa is still nice when he wants to be. As for when he doesn't...I'm sorry but if you can't laugh at lines like "o-ka-kay you ga-ga-gay" then you have no sense of humor at all.

As for the Unit (no homo) I liked 50 ok when Get Rich dropped but cant stand him now, Game is a hoe, Yayo I don't care about Buck is pretty good but I can't stand Lloyd Banks. I hate all this NYC mixtape rap bullshit and Banks is the poster boy for that along with Fabolous that shit is one of the main reasons the east coast is so watered down now. At least the Dip tapes make me laugh.

The only recent G-Unit song I really like was Hate it or Love It. Why?

Cause it doesn't sound like a G-Unit song.okay fair enough.....

Finally someone states an opinion other than "DIPLOMATS are better than G-UNIT beacuse they are less popular" ........fuck I hate shit like that, I hate that backpacker mentality that if something becomes popular it somehow becomes less good............to me something is good or it is not, MTV play or not

08-04-2005, 08:18 PM
So once something is popular it is not as good?

in most people's eyes yes.....think about how people were talkin about G Unit before and after they blew

maestro wooz
08-04-2005, 08:18 PM
nah i like dipset better and it has nothing to do with their popularity. I like dipset better because i think almost all of them are much better rappers then anyone in g unit. I think dipset's rhymes are funny, i know they can be kind of stupid but theyre funny. They have GREAT punchlines that no one else in rap can touch, g unit or wutang or mobb deep, no one. I think juelz, jr writer, and hell rell have great flows. And of course their beats are great and everyone flows over them perfectly. And for all you ppl who complain like "OMG 50 CENT IS FAKE GANGSTER OMG" cam was locked up, freaky zekey is locked up, and hell rell just got out so theres none of that there. Whatever though, i used to hate them and then i stopped being a backpacker, borrowed my friends diplomatic immunity vol. 1, bought sde, and realized theyre fucking dope. I can guarantee that anyone who hates on them does not own a single cd of theirs cause most ppl who listen to "underground" shit dont give them a chance at all cause theyre flashy and act like most of the mainstream clowns do.

tical2000
08-04-2005, 08:30 PM
in most people's eyes yes.....think about how people were talkin about G Unit before and after they blewWell those people are clowns to me.......

I love seeing my favorite groups get play on MTV

Back in the 1990's it was not really like that as much, it wasn't as polarised as it is now into you either like MAINSTREAM or UNDERGROUND, back then it was either you are a good rapper or you aint......it was not about a fuckin tag you were given..........Today I think there is a ton of stuff on MTV that sucks, I also think there is a ton of underground egghead rap that blows just as bad.

For all you younger I hate MTV cats, I will remind you that there was a time when BOOT CAMP CLICK, WU TANG CLAN, MOBB DEEP, DEL THE FUNKEE, 2PAC, BIGGIE, NAS, BIG PUN, GANGSTARR, JERU THE DAMAJA, CYPRESS HILL, ALCOHOLICKS, etc were all over MTV and BET

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Dipset is whack lyrically Get Rich or Die Trying>>>>>>>any dipset album

Bedlam
08-04-2005, 08:38 PM
I agree with you Tical2000, there really isnt much of a difference between the two groups. If I had to chose one to listen to, it would be Dipset because I dont have an intense hatred for anyone on Dipset like I do for 50 Cent. Plus, even their worst member, Juelz Santana, is so bad its entertaining sometimes...

maestro wooz
08-04-2005, 11:46 PM
do any of you own any dipset cd's or are you just going by what ppl tell you?

staycreepin_n_silence
08-04-2005, 11:50 PM
I see the difference and dont listen to neither. Respect their music but I prefer d block

iNtell3kT
08-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Cam'Ron built dipset.......
50 Built G-Unit

i like Cam'Ron i say about .5% more then 50 Cent, fans of both
but Cam talks more realness with less controversy behind it, he shows and proves
50 has to talk his way out, Cam doesnt bother witht hat shit, hes fly

snapple
08-04-2005, 11:58 PM
yall need to stop worrying about lables and popularity and listen to shit for what it iz. Camron is nice, you can't argue that, if you say camron is wack then you don't know rap thats just how shit iz. Santana is/was nice, everyone else in dipset is questionable(JR spits some nice punches) and G-Unit i'm not a fan of, but at least 50 aint fake, he never sold out hes always done his shit his own way and stayed tru to his word, and that is rare today. Both groups are 2 completley different groups, yall need to stop hatin and labling shit

maestro wooz
08-05-2005, 12:39 AM
yeah but if they stopped doing it they wouldnt be backpackers anymore and they wouldnt be able to brag to their friends about what music they listen to

Bone Collecta
08-05-2005, 12:41 AM
do any of you own any dipset cd's or are you just going by what ppl tell you?
Ive heard enough tracks of dipset to judge on their mixtapes, albums, etc i gave them a chance and they wack

tical2000
08-05-2005, 12:51 AM
do any of you own any dipset cd's or are you just going by what ppl tell you?I have heard a bunch of DIPSET cd's...........they got some hot tracks.......but they got some completly garbage tracks too.........none of there albums are consistent the whole way through........I would say G UNIT have more consistent cd's

I think CAMRON has a dope style........but he cant seem to make a complete album, maybe his next joint will be the one........like there are always like around 4-5 dope songs on each of CAMRON's albums, and the rest is complete unlistanable trash..........the rest of the DIPS are very mediocre to me.......the DIP's problem they cant seem to make a really good "album"

I Dl'ed some of that last JIM JONES casue I thought "certified gangsta" was hot, but i would say 75% of that album sucked ass

Juelz Santana seems like some fuckin pretty boy type....dude sucks to me

I think that the G-UNIT and DIPS are very alike......they aint that talented

KIND
08-05-2005, 01:18 PM
I dont own any g-unit or dip set albums
I only know there R&B played on the radio & TV
Chicks get in my car & try 2 play Dip Set cds which dosnt last 4 long
Male members of my family who rep Wu & real hip hip (ie Scarface, Nas, etc...) that I roll with will play some burned g-unit cds

From what I can equate from hearing both is that they have some dope beats
But over all lyricaly both are lame, they say the same shit over & over
When I heard Game, I was like oh shit g-unit got a member who can spit but now Game is gone

So 4 me both suck 4 the same reason
They lack in Mic Skillz

Prince Rai
08-05-2005, 01:35 PM
dipset has a different flava than Gunit...

i mean i listen to dipset.. and not everyone does cos they dnt really know them dat much... u hear gunit everywhere in clubs etc etc...

if dipset was the same they would be playn both simultaneously...

Roman Deini
08-05-2005, 02:19 PM
50 = wankster. shit he is saying he done he didnt.
cam did some shit he talks about same goes for the rest of the diplomats. got mad respect for jimmy what he is doing for the community and all that, you cant hate him for that shit.

08-05-2005, 02:20 PM
cam'ron can't even write his own rhymes and that was proved when Big L died

but in my opinion the production is all that puts DIP SET ove G UNIT

snapple
08-05-2005, 02:43 PM
cam did some shit he talks about same goes for the rest of the diplomats. got mad respect for jimmy what he is doing for the community and all that, you cant hate him for that shit.
act like you know, if you're from NY you'll know that 50 was pushin weight and makin some noise, he went by a few names. If you do some shit in NY your name is gonna go around fast. 50 may exagerate the shit he did, but he def was doin some shit

check two
08-05-2005, 02:44 PM
No offense, but nowadays, if your music is getting played on MTV there's a good chance the artist is a lame pop star. How many good rappers get played on MTV nowadays? lol Unless you're a fan of that kid's show, TRL.

Well, some people like Dipset, and not G unit, or vice versa, just like some people like certain boy bands and not the other. These two clicks are what's 'hot' right now, a flash in the pan. Just like Hammer was back in the day.

check two
08-05-2005, 02:48 PM
yall need to stop worrying about lables and popularity and listen to shit for what it iz. Camron is nice, you can't argue that, if you say camron is wack then you don't know rap thats just how shit iz. Santana is/was nice, everyone else in dipset is questionable(JR spits some nice punches) and G-Unit i'm not a fan of, but at least 50 aint fake, he never sold out hes always done his shit his own way and stayed tru to his word, and that is rare today. Both groups are 2 completley different groups, yall need to stop hatin and labling shit

No offense, but that's a dumb statement to say that if a person doesn't like Camron, they don't know rap. That's your opinion, get over it.
|(

Bone Collecta
08-05-2005, 03:35 PM
lol you dont know shit bout 50 obviously 50's gangsta> dipset

__Goddess__
08-05-2005, 04:05 PM
D-Block

tical2000
08-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Really? I dont really think 50 CENT is a fake........dude has been shot, stabbed, gone to jail for selling drugs, and punched JA Rule in the face......this stuff has all happend.

Not to sure about CAMRON and the dips.......have not read there histories or seen pictures

I know the GAME appeared on the dating TV show "CHANGE OF HEART", and his girl had a change of heart........that aint to gangsta.......anyone have the video of him on CHANGE OF HEART???

snapple
08-05-2005, 04:27 PM
No offense, but that's a dumb statement to say that if a person doesn't like Camron, they don't know rap. That's your opinion, get over it.
|(
thats not opinion, rap is almost always subjective, thats fact. if you don't like cam's style thats cool, but respect what he has done. he has payed his dues, he's been around forever, worked wit a lot of people, he is far from wack and brings his own style now.

08-05-2005, 04:31 PM
no he hasn't, his first style was given to him by Big L, he ghostwrote for him, and Cam'Ron couldn't write a decent rhyme without him

notice how when Big L died, Cam'Ron's style went shitty

snapple
08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
^^ cam came nice on a few tracks on purple haze. his style is completley different, he adlybs now. yea L def ghostwrote for him and jayz. but ghostwriting is accepted in the rap game for some reason(big pun > fat joe, gza > masta killa, dr dre > , kanye west)

lemme let you know that i'm not a dipset fan, i think cam is nice, santana was nice when he was hungry, and jr spits some nice punches every now and then. but to say cam hasn't writtien a nice rhyme since L died, come on duke you just gotta open your ears then that aint the truth, he has his share of shitty and hot rhymes.

edit : oh and tzu see in my post before this how i said "he brings his own style NOW" as in the present

ch-chef
08-05-2005, 05:08 PM
didnt know that about about big l writin for camron, is that a known fact or speculation? i thought cam used to be nice back then, more his freestyles im talkin about i wasnt feelin his beats...overall i dont like harlems sound of beats. of course there always some exceptions

08-05-2005, 05:12 PM
always some exceptions like Big L, every Big L song is classic or near classic, and if on his second album he had time to finish them (instead of people guest starring) then it would be even better.

RIP Big L (Rest in Power)

oh and you can tell cause on Big L first album (from 1995) which is the only time i've heard Cam'Ron before 2000, he was spittin really fast & lyrical; sorta like Jay-Z on the same album....

now fast forward and his flow and lyrics are choppy and wack

snapple
08-05-2005, 05:39 PM
^^ adlybing is just a different style man, as much as i hate to admit it, lyrical mid90s rap isn't gonna comeback, camron had to evolve to stay in the game. people get tired of doin the same shit all day, and the masses dont wanna hear that realshit anymore. the thing i like about the new cam is that i can play a track 5 times and i still wont fully get everything yet since of the style, it takes a while to get old na mean?

TSA
08-05-2005, 05:54 PM
different styles. I say 50 cent is fake for 1 reason. Yeah he did all the stuff, but look he is STILL playing out the he got shot 9 times. Shit all of the "gangsta" rappers have gotten shot. You dont see them bragging about it, they will mention it in a rhyme, some dont even mention it at all, and 50 cent makes an album and a half about it. Thats why I think hes wack.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-05-2005, 06:03 PM
dipset comes up with better shit nowadays

50 knows he can put out musical garbage and still sell millions

jtvc36
08-05-2005, 06:35 PM
I choose Dipset..they got a different rhyme style than everybody....it's like they do that repeating shit using a word like 3x..."i got a whole selection, i whole collection, of a hoe selection of my hoe colleciton"-juelz santana...thats they style and at least they tryin to be different, to me it seems g-unit rymes about the same shit dipset>g-unit

Bone Collecta
08-05-2005, 07:34 PM
different styles. I say 50 cent is fake for 1 reason. Yeah he did all the stuff, but look he is STILL playing out the he got shot 9 times. Shit all of the "gangsta" rappers have gotten shot. You dont see them bragging about it, they will mention it in a rhyme, some dont even mention it at all, and 50 cent makes an album and a half about it. Thats why I think hes wack.
Name a recent song where he says he got shot 9 times

Bone Collecta
08-05-2005, 07:36 PM
^^ cam came nice on a few tracks on purple haze. his style is completley different, he adlybs now. yea L def ghostwrote for him and jayz. but ghostwriting is accepted in the rap game for some reason(big pun > fat joe, gza > masta killa, dr dre > , kanye west)
Kanye is better than Dr Dre cause Dr Dre steals ppls beats and puts his name on them.

snapple
08-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Kanye is better than Dr Dre cause Dr Dre steals ppls beats and puts his name on them.
care to explain?

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Why you think Mel-Man is there? Mel-Man ghost produces alot of Dr Dre's shit hes even been known to take up coming produer's shit

Roman Deini
08-06-2005, 02:54 AM
kanye also got a ghost producer, he admitted it in an interview. daz, mel-man, storch, all ghost-produced for dre. and 50 come on man, he even bit the name 50 cent from a drug dealer. he was small time plus he a snitch.

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 04:29 AM
its not biting you know how many ppl named themselves after ppl?

Scareface
All the damn Gottis
Luck Luciano
Bump J
Snoop Dogg even
Dj Green Lantern

That isnt biting and Dipset is wack 50 cent > Dipset

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 04:30 AM
and show me proof where it says Kanye had a ghost producer

Rebel_INS
08-06-2005, 04:44 AM
G-Unit is better than Dipset

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-06-2005, 06:06 AM
Shit.. They Both Tight Really.. Dont Know Y Ppl Hate . !

" A Few Years. From Now.. U 'd Be Like . Damn . .that Shit Wuz Pretty Tight . !"

Peace !!!

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-06-2005, 06:08 AM
If U C The Latest Issue. Of Rolling Stones. Magazine.. // It Says That Dr. Dre.. Wuz . Kanye 's Biggest Influence . .beat Wise.. A Whole Article On That Shit. !

Peace !!!

TUCO
08-06-2005, 07:57 AM
stupid stupid thread
dipset shits allllll over G-Unit lyrically.....most cant see thru this cause 50 and co. spit generic flows so ppl assume they more lyrical.....aint the case
Dipset aint a lyrical clique....but JR and Cam can spit some fire....more so than the entire G-Unit
production NEVER fails....and so what? all rappers gotta have the love joints...."Hey Ma" aint a love joint smart ass....."Girls" aint a love joint either......"21 Questions" "Karma"....those are love joints u fuckin idiot, lol
i guess Method Man sucks cause he put out "all i need"....hmmmm.....

PEACE

Roman Deini
08-06-2005, 09:15 AM
and show me proof where it says Kanye had a ghost producer
ask sherz, he said that to me about kanye having one.

WuBanga36
08-06-2005, 09:18 AM
Do not listen to either one. If I had to choose one, it will be Dip.

snapple
08-06-2005, 12:21 PM
duke don't talk out your ass if you haven't been in the studio wit em.... you lyin?

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 03:24 PM
duke don't talk out your ass if you haven't been in the studio wit em.... you lyin?
im not lying look at what Don Dieni said he even agrees wit me on the previous page and even lists ppl.

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 03:25 PM
stupid stupid thread
dipset shits allllll over G-Unit lyrically.....most cant see thru this cause 50 and co. spit generic flows so ppl assume they more lyrical.....aint the case
Dipset aint a lyrical clique....but JR and Cam can spit some fire....more so than the entire G-Unit
production NEVER fails....and so what? all rappers gotta have the love joints...."Hey Ma" aint a love joint smart ass....."Girls" aint a love joint either......"21 Questions" "Karma"....those are love joints u fuckin idiot, lol
i guess Method Man sucks cause he put out "all i need"....hmmmm.....

PEACE
21 Questions > Girls

You even listen to Karma? you know what its about? Hes sayin a bitch dissed him in the past and now she wants to be back wit him and he is like nope but ill fuck u tho and thats it. Its NOT a love song

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 03:26 PM
If U C The Latest Issue. Of Rolling Stones. Magazine.. // It Says That Dr. Dre.. Wuz . Kanye 's Biggest Influence . .beat Wise.. A Whole Article On That Shit. !

Peace !!!
no his biggest influence would be the one who taught him how to produce..............No ID

08-06-2005, 03:42 PM
yeah, that's why when people say that BE is better than Ressurrection I go "Have you seriously heard Ressurrection?" Be is just biting that whole steez

C Beretta
08-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Dre's been known to take credit for other people's beats. There is a XXL magazine that explains it. I think it was the one where they were talking about the making of All Eyez on Me.

maestro wooz
08-06-2005, 09:55 PM
just because camron raps differently now it means big l ghostwrote for him?

Roman Deini
08-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Dre's been known to take credit for other people's beats. There is a XXL magazine that explains it. I think it was the one where they were talking about the making of All Eyez on Me.
yup, was about a daz beat which dre claimed it was his. pac was likeing it, asked if it was dre and he said yes while daz just came in the studio and when dre said it.

check two
08-07-2005, 10:52 PM
How do you know that mid 90's rap isn't going to come back? lol Yeah, some people got tired of it. But don't you think that people are getting tired of the crap that comes out nowadays? lol I mean, the teenage girls will always like crappy music, but I mean the real fans.

Also, by the way, not all rappers have to do at least one 'love song' on their album, just to get the little girl fans.

__Goddess__
08-07-2005, 10:53 PM
D-Block

Bone Collecta
08-07-2005, 10:56 PM
How do you know that mid 90's rap isn't going to come back? lol Yeah, some people got tired of it. But don't you think that people are getting tired of the crap that comes out nowadays? lol I mean, the teenage girls will always like crappy music, but I mean the real fans.

Also, by the way, not all rappers have to do at least one 'love song' on their album, just to get the little girl fans.
So Wu-tang was crappy when they were selling units? Rakim was shitty when he was selling units? your reasonning is stupid.

check two
08-07-2005, 11:00 PM
You can't go one post without trying to insult someone. Get a life, and go listen to your love jams by yourself in your uncle's attic.

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 12:43 AM
You said that ppl who sell suck so you are saying that Wu tang when they sold platinum they sucked huh?

check two
08-08-2005, 01:36 AM
When did I say that the rappers/groups who sell suck?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-08-2005, 02:13 AM
well eye tried to read all the posts in this thread before answering but......

(most of it was rhetoric from both sides)

eye personally like Dipset over G-Unit for basically one reason:

Cam and company are not really about controversy unless it is brought to them...
50 and crew well we all know what 50 about...

also Cam is nice when he wants to be, Jim Jones is nice also (from a reformed street thugs point of view), eye fucks with them guys, Juelz rides tracks his lyrical content ain't that deep but the kid can ride a track, Hell Rell is the new shining member eye like Sun cause eye feel the pulse of the street in him as well as Jim Jones, No eye do not agree with all that Jim Jones does but knowing a few Brooklyn Bloods eye can say that at least he is true to himself..........

as for G Unit well 50's whole style is made up of trashing other artists and that such nature...eye respected Game for standing up to what he belived in, do not really care for his lyrics but he as a man eye respect what he did, G Unit is gonna be a phase cause they are not really all that "street"...eye cannot imagine them guys in a real scuffle........

eye give props to G Unit for signing Mobb Deep and M.O.P. but eye hope they do not think that any kid from the BK is gonna ride on some bullshit eye do not cee M.O.P. comprimising for anyone.....

anyway that is my wooden nickel
props to Boot Camp Click and D Block
and long live the backpacker movement

lol...........

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 03:25 AM
check two

"the teenage girls will always like crappy music, but I mean the real fans."

who you think was buying wu tang back in the 90s?

And nhaki tsk tsk you do not see that dissing others is only to sell. its called promotion like how Cam all the sudden was wearing pink. He was selling his image.

SHRAP
08-08-2005, 04:16 AM
dipset dipset dipset

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 12:28 PM
cam was wearing pink and a few weeks later everyone was wearing that shit. read the new xxl got an interview with jim in it talking about what he is doing for the community and all that shit. ill better drop it in here tho. hold on.

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 12:28 PM
and oh yeah august 23rd, jim jones, harlem: diary of a summer in stores.

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 12:30 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7656/xxl38dp.jpg
http://www.capostatus.com/images/xxl_4.jpg

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 12:35 PM
damn it cnat find it anymore :(

Roman Deini
08-08-2005, 12:37 PM
oh fuck pfff its in his bio on his site: www.capostatus.com (http://www.capostatus.com)

TUCO
08-08-2005, 12:38 PM
check two

And nhaki tsk tsk you do not see that dissing others is only to sell. its called promotion like how Cam all the sudden was wearing pink. He was selling his image.
Jesus Christ.....are u even choosing sides in this argument!???
ur a moron

peace

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Jesus Christ.....are u even choosing sides in this argument!???
ur a moron

peace
stupid ass why are u on my dick? my opinion is Fuck Dipset G-unit > Dipset ive said it earlier in this thread you dumb shit. if you were here id take a shit on ur face

maestro wooz
08-08-2005, 04:44 PM
haha, capo is the fucking man

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Fuck a Jim Jones

jtvc36
08-08-2005, 06:06 PM
dipset shits on g unit...none of em cats on g-uint can flow espeically good lyricss that actually mean shit..they just listen to thier A+R's on how to make albums that will sell....G-unit are a bunch of robots that listen to what the record labels tell them to do..Dipset trys to make shit their own style...Dip set>>>>>>>>Gay-unit

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 06:16 PM
LMAO you idiot lyrically G-unit shits on dipset and a really nasty shit too with all types of nasty shit in it

jtvc36
08-08-2005, 06:21 PM
they rhyme about the same shit all the time..i guess it makes sense when it's the same person writing all the songs.....lyrically g-unit aint shit they just spit some catchy sing along hooks that everyone can learn in 2 seconds...dipset is on another level when compared to g-unit

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 06:25 PM
how they rap about the same shit? they have a wide variety

on each album there is somethin different but lemme take Llod Bank's album for an example

Warrior- street song
Smile- for the ladies
karma- for the niggas thats laughin at bitches who wanna get back wit them
Fire- clubs

and this is just some of the songs lol same shit? maybe you should listen instead of skimming through the tracks

jtvc36
08-08-2005, 06:27 PM
yea g-unit is ass and rap about the same shit.....thats 4 types of songs that they'll duplicate into 16 to make an album.....if people wanna hear a song about the ladies, they'll pick up an r+b cd..gunit gotta stop tryin to make these bitchass songs (21questions) and shit like that

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
na not really i wasnt finished but there were more lol you are reaching kid you have no real argument. Go take some Goony Goo Goo pills and relax

jtvc36
08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
no arguement? fuck you i like dipset better cause g-unit is ass...there's no arguement bout that

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 06:39 PM
how is G-unit ass? lol cause they have all the money? i can break down for u why Dipset is Ass.

The Song Many Men>>>>>any song Dipset put out

At least G-unit can make sense

jtvc36
08-08-2005, 06:42 PM
yo bone collecta..u want me to mail you a tissue cause it sounds like ur cryin cause i think dipset is better than g-unit...the way ur defending them it sounds like they mail u check every week

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 06:56 PM
lol its ok that you dont know music son ill tell ya mom to buy u better cds

08-08-2005, 06:58 PM
yo bone collecta..u want me to mail you a tissue cause it sounds like ur cryin cause i think dipset is better than g-unit...the way ur defending them it sounds like they mail u check every week

he takes everything personal, I think it's the sand in his vagina

maestro wooz
08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
actually i think its gravel

jtvc36
08-08-2005, 07:04 PM
bone ur shit's weaker than g-units lyircs

WuBanga36
08-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Both parties r weak.

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 09:23 PM
he takes everything personal, I think it's the sand in his vagina
You cry to leave you alone then you come back for more lol. You emotional child go suck ya thumb

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM
bone ur shit's weaker than g-units lyircs
what are you talking about?
lol

maestro wooz
08-08-2005, 09:42 PM
i think youre supposed to be offended

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 10:28 PM
well it didnt work

MefMan36
08-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Dipset runs this shit dawg. I liked Dipset since they came out. I walked around going : "Dipset,Dipset,Dipset..."

check two
08-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Ok, i'll rephrase my opinion. MOST girls like crappy music and listen to what is 'in' at the time.

Bone Collecta
08-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Dipset runs this shit dawg. I liked Dipset since they came out. I walked around going : "Dipset,Dipset,Dipset..."
lol you looked like a fool doin it im sure

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-09-2005, 02:14 AM
check two

uhhh ok eye thought that is what eye said...........

Bone Collecta
08-09-2005, 03:07 AM
whats wrong with promotin the album? better than letting it sit there

Roman Deini
08-09-2005, 01:05 PM
fuck a jim jones? lmao. respect the shit he is doing for the community, i dont see 50 doing that shit. got more respect for the dipset gang then the g-unit.

AllHipHop.com: Why do you think Cam's Purple Haze didn’t do the numbers it could of done?

Jim Jones: We didn't do nothing with it. He told Def Jam, “F**k y'all, I don't give a f**k, that's your album. I gave y'all whatever y'all paid for, I got my money. This is our last hurrah. I'm going home and I'm going to sleep. Whatever it do, it whatever it do.” And the s**t still went gold while he was sleeping so that goes to show you how powerful the Dipset is.

Bone Collecta
08-09-2005, 02:03 PM
lol 50 was giving scholarship money so what are you talking about? that doesnt help the community?

Roman Deini
08-09-2005, 02:09 PM
haha cause of that shit with game so they had to do something right but for the rest nah.

08-09-2005, 02:11 PM
lol 50 was giving scholarship money so what are you talking about? that doesnt help the community?

last I heard 50 was sayin fuck everyone else's kid but my own

Bone Collecta
08-09-2005, 02:31 PM
He still gave money for scholarships maybe he had a change of heart lol.

And no it wasnt just that shit with Game he did some kind of contest or somethin i recall.

check two
08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
50 should get a speech therapist though to help him mumble less.

Roman Deini
08-09-2005, 03:26 PM
He still gave money for scholarships maybe he had a change of heart lol.
LMAO

tical2000
08-09-2005, 03:30 PM
this post I made has turned into:

"Well DIPSET gives more money to the kids"

"naw G-UNIT, gives more money to the kids"

haha, so fuckin gay