PDA

View Full Version : Stealing my sig

Lyrical Genius
08-05-2005, 12:37 AM
someone named Wu-Tang_Kill _Beez totally copped my sig, I mean its not even that good of a sig, its just plain and basic, and its not like he took one thing from my sig, he took the entire sig and posted as his own, that is real lame if you ask me, I don't even know if I should be posting this in here or anywhere, but I just thought I would let you know.

The Only Koz
08-05-2005, 02:09 AM
send the link to his profile, or a post he is on!! i wonna see!

Lyrical Genius
08-05-2005, 01:55 PM
http://www.wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=34753

born invincible
08-05-2005, 11:09 PM
damn shark biters..........thats weak!!

Ozmosis
08-05-2005, 11:17 PM
people need to stop ripping another person's work

The Only Koz
08-05-2005, 11:31 PM
LOL! send him like a msg. talking shit... thats what i would do!

KidSha
08-06-2005, 12:49 AM
damn ahh what a snake

born invincible
08-06-2005, 01:04 AM
some fool bit me before the crash... i was using a photobucket at the time as a host. i was gonna upload a wack ass sig under the same name and jack him up!! but i didnt...... wouldve been cool!!

anyways.... request deletion of the sig from imageshack and reupload at photobucket. just incase he does it again.. u can smash em!!

mashqauck
08-07-2005, 05:38 AM
someone named Wu-Tang_Kill _Beez totally copped my sig, I mean its not even that good of a sig, its just plain and basic, and its not like he took one thing from my sig, he took the entire sig and posted as his own, that is real lame if you ask me, I don't even know if I should be posting this in here or anywhere, but I just thought I would let you know.
Just noticing but do you not have the exact sig as my man oo2 as the background for your sig? thats kinda sharkin'. I mean, you cant find that pic online cause someone made him that sig. Your shits the same, the two pics connected. So, just wondering. That guy is still a bitch fag hoe.

MK_Wu
08-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Its bad enough takin, your ideas but tha hole sig?...hes got nerve

The Only Koz
08-07-2005, 09:25 AM
and no talent...... i saw someone banner was like MSpaint off the chain... but at least they didn't steal ppls shit.... ppl need to learn RESPECT!

Skellington
08-07-2005, 11:44 AM
lol, funny

Tage
08-07-2005, 12:57 PM
jus delete it from ur photobucket or whatever account then reup in a diff name, unless he saves it

The Only Koz
08-07-2005, 02:40 PM
well try it and see.... i still think you whould like front him out on it thought! like NO JOKE!

Bedlam
08-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Just noticing but do you not have the exact sig as my man oo2 as the background for your sig? thats kinda sharkin'. I mean, you cant find that pic online cause someone made him that sig. Your shits the same, the two pics connected. So, just wondering. That guy is still a bitch fag hoe.
uh, bobbyd, you do know thats the cover to 36 Chambers in the background?, I dont think oo2 has exclusive rights to that

Lyrical Genius
08-09-2005, 01:34 AM
nah bro, I got that image from www.wuforever.com, I believe it was a banner and the same exact size i dont think i shrunk this image down or anything, probally the same place that other dude your talkin about got it.