PDA

View Full Version : God Cypher Divine

SHAoLiN LoRD
11-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Peace Allah.

I done studied 120.

I want to be quized.

Anyone here down for a session?

Praise the sun moon and stars. For we are the Gods, the creator of what we be, and see. All of this around us was created by the gods.

We must respect one another. Peace to you and your family

SHAoLiN LoRD
11-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Please delete this thread. For some reason my computer got messed up and it posted 2 times.

LORD NOSE
11-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Peace Allah.

I done studied 120.

I want to be quized.

Praise the sun moon and stars. For we are the Gods, the creator of what we be, and see. All of this around us was created by the gods.

sounds nice

I want to be quized.

now that you studied your 120, how can you use what you have learned to uplift your self and your family ?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
By ignoring everything he just learned and realizing it is a mystery cult.

Ultimate Fist
11-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Congratulations God!

This is the one Sunny posted in so I'm going to go ahead and post here.

Have you checked out any of the Gods and Earth's blogs? Be sure to check them out, they've got some deep wisdom going on. A couple of my favorites:

C'BS ALife Allah
http://www.allahsfivepercent.blogspot.com/
Saladin Allah
http://atlantisschool.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/quanaah

Are you eating to live? What kind of stuff are you eating? One thing I hate is when a God stops eating hog but is still smoking and ish. What are you putting in your body?

I don't know if you're comfortable posting it online but what's your attribute and what does it mean to you?

SG
11-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Congratulations God!

This is the one Sunny posted in so I'm going to go ahead and post here.

Have you checked out any of the Gods and Earth's blogs? Be sure to check them out, they've got some deep wisdom going on. A couple of my favorites:

C'BS ALife Allah
http://www.allahsfivepercent.blogspot.com/
Saladin Allah
http://atlantisschool.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/quanaah

Are you eating to live? What kind of stuff are you eating? One thing I hate is when a God stops eating hog but is still smoking and ish. What are you putting in your body?

I don't know if you're comfortable posting it online but what's your attribute and what does it mean to you?

still thinking

Ultimate Fist
11-27-2007, 08:30 PM
NGE is not a freak show

Take your fetish to the senior citizen home

Who is this dude? Ed. Talking about the women are holding it down and NGE fetishes... you have some issues?

SG
11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Who is this dude? Ed. Talking about the women are holding it down and NGE fetishes... you have some issues?

Don't twist my words

and don't take comments from other threads

If you wanted clarity on my comments...thats all you had to say

diggy
11-27-2007, 11:29 PM
WHy do u get offended at Ultimate for looking at a website about those teachings?

And what authority do you have over what information he gets?

I thought u people were about teaching the black man his tru nature? So again y are u opposed to his exposure to the teachings. Contradiction?

SG
11-27-2007, 11:36 PM
WHy do u get offended at Ultimate for looking at a website about those teachings?

I thought u people were about teaching the black man his tru nature? So again y are u opposed to his exposure to the teachings. Contradiction?

Are you talking to me

Ultimate Fist
11-27-2007, 11:38 PM

And if that was the issue, I got my Supreme Wisdom from the Nation of Islam. THAT' INCLUDES THE 120! I've built with Gods in real life and I've a working knowledge of this. I'm not just going on websites. That's supplementary.

I ain't dealing with this dude though. I think he's just trying to throw the thread off.

SG
11-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Hold up

1st me and fist will discuss the issue, diggs just read my dialogue and you get your answers....

diggy
11-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Are you talking to me

Oh, you don't know?

SG
11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
I'm not bothered by his links,

What kind of stuff are you eating? One thing I hate is when a God stops eating hog but is still smoking and ish. What are you putting in your body?whats quoted is the problem..........

Its the respect for the organization

He can obtain/seek information all he wants

if your serious about something, be serious, don't play with it

NOI & NGE is years of self, that is a path many can't walk

Ultimate Fist
11-28-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm not bothered by his links,

whats quoted is the problem..........

Its the respect for the organization

He can obtain/seek information all he wants

if your serious about something, be serious, don't play with it

NOI & NGE is years of self, that is a path many can't walk

I was seeing if he was being real about being God. That wasn't a diss to the Gods.

The Gods I know are always talking about how there's some hypocrites trying to be down with the Gods who smoke and eat poison foods and shit. I was just seeing if he was really being God or if he was going half way.

SG
11-28-2007, 12:13 AM
I will not respond to any further comments of NOI or NGE

to the thread starter my intentions were never negative

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:20 AM
And if that was the issue, I got my Supreme Wisdom from the Nation of Islam. THAT' INCLUDES THE 120! I've built with Gods in real life and I've a working knowledge of this. I'm not just going on websites. That's supplementary.

I ain't dealing with this dude though. I think he's just trying to throw the thread off.

The Nation of Islam does not have 120, they have the Supreme Wisdom and there's a difference.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:30 AM
I was seeing if he was being real about being God. That wasn't a diss to the Gods.

The Gods I know are always talking about how there's some hypocrites trying to be down with the Gods who smoke and eat poison foods and shit. I was just seeing if he was really being God or if he was going half way.

What qualifies you to determine if somebody is being "real" about being god?

SHAoLiN LoRD
11-28-2007, 07:38 AM
Ultimate Fist,

I was not aware of those websites/blogs. I appreciate your input.

May the mighty most high be with you my borther.

Ultimate Fist
11-28-2007, 11:02 AM
The Nation of Islam does not have 120, they have the Supreme Wisdom and there's a difference.

I know there's a difference but I have the information to fill in. This is why I hate talking about this online. I have to post these little blurbs where I say what I don't mean but there isn't a better way to say it that is right and exact.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I know there's a difference but I have the information to fill in. This is why I hate talking about this online. I have to post these little blurbs where I say what I don't mean but there isn't a better way to say it that is right and exact.

Say what you mean and mean what you say, and there will be no need for any blurbs.

You have Supreme Wisdom, leave it at that. I have 120, I leave it at that. They're not the same, nor do they produce the same results. Saying you have the "information" to fill in......there's nothing to fill in, 120 is already complete.

I got my Supreme Wisdom from the Nation of Islam. THAT' INCLUDES THE 120!

If I were in your shoes, I would have said, I have the Supreme Wisdom from the Nation of Islam. That's right and exact. 120 is not included in that! Saying that makes the statement wrong.

Respects for going under the study.

Peace.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 12:25 PM
yall ain't got nothing better to argue about ?

three black men with knowledge of self

belittling each other over the lessons :no:

Black Man
11-28-2007, 12:43 PM
yall ain't got nothing better to argue about ?

three black men with knowledge of self

belittling each other over the lessons :no:

Your claim has no merit.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM
Your claim has no merit.

lol

you just like to fight and argue

even when there is no reason to

you are a very frustrated young man

barking up the wrong tree ......and shit :mmmyah:

Hey man - you won - i can't battle with a mind like yours - you da man :thumbup:

Black Man
11-28-2007, 02:19 PM
lol
you just like to fight and argue

even when there is no reason to

you are a very frustrated young man

barking up the wrong tree ......and shit :mmmyah:

Hey man - you won - i can't battle with a mind like yours - you da man :thumbup:

somebody gives this dude a hug...he's in need of some attention. :stroke: there you go youngin'

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 02:22 PM
somebody gives this dude a hug...he's in need of some attention. :stroke: there you go youngin'

ok lets see how far he'll take it

Kephrem
11-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Black Man your currents come off as frigid as the civilized caveman duke.

STYLE
11-28-2007, 03:45 PM
the worst part is, by doing all that shit in THIS thread he is falsely representing his movement.
check my comment in 5% thread.

this thread had potential.........

V4D3R
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM
It's amazing aint it?

All these haters in KTL.

They honestly are here to hate on us- shit on us and break-up any signs of unification.

Every thread - one or another comes in to dismantle - break down the bread sharing.

But they never hear me though.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-28-2007, 07:44 PM
This is classic.

DUMBO
11-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Peace Allah.

I done studied 120.

I want to be quized.

ok.

ready?

how many peanuts in a snickers bar?

how many used condoms in the ocean?

how many dead sperm in ya mama's left cheek?

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 12:16 AM
whats a good link to study 120?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhF313aR-l0