PDA

View Full Version : help identifying a song?

bocs
11-29-2007, 03:07 AM
just heard a song on tv, a hip hop song, sounded kinda oldschool, maybe early 90s new yorkish. All I remember is that it's more or less about death, it's a kinda darkish blue music video, and every now and then the words to the song come out across the screen or whatever. and the only lyrics i remember go something like "sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday RIP." it talked alot about the negative aspects of taking someones life, and in the adlibs fading out near the end of the song it mentions something like "that's someones brother, thats someones son, that's someones friend"

mad props to anyone who can help me find out the name and artist of this song, i'ma go crazy tryin to find it.

elantratuner
11-29-2007, 08:14 AM
the only lyrics i remember go something like "sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday RIP." it talked alot about the negative aspects of taking someones life, and in the adlibs fading out near the end of the song it mentions something like "that's someones brother, thats someones son, that's someones friend"

Sounds like 6 Days to me by DJ Shadow, might be the remix one too with Mos Def, I dunno try that shit.