View Full Version : Now That Thats out in the Open

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 02:09 PM
at the end of the day

you must realize

that you too have a butthole

and you too have to take a shit sooner or later

whether you are black white or inbetween

sometime inbetween the fighting, you too will have to stop and take a shit somewhere

after you finish shitting

you can get back on the podium and say what you like

but while you are saying what you like just remember that you too are gonna have to stop sooner or later and take a shit somewher

whats my point ?

Koolish
11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
it seems to be that regardless of status in society you are human and do not transcend the laws of nature.

V4D3R
11-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Dealing in dark arts ....

...will come back to you 10 fold.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
it seems to be that regardless of status in society you are human and do not transcend the laws of nature.

knowing this, why are we not humbled by this ?

diggy
11-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Only those who know their tru nature will probably be humbled by this fact.

Arrogance is delusion.

STYLE
11-30-2007, 02:40 AM

people can have a very limited understanding of nature. what might seem like transcendence may be well within the laws of nature.

Koolish
11-30-2007, 12:37 PM
knowing this, why are we not humbled by this ?
because the human mind is a burdened blessing.

it depends whether you believe if each mind contains equal possibility in every human, or if some minds are factually stronger than others.

those who are not humbled believe their mind is factually stronger than others and look down upon those who are not like them for that. a mind cannot stop bullets.

LORD NOSE
11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
because the human mind is a burdened blessing.

it depends whether you believe if each mind contains equal possibility in every human, or if some minds are factually stronger than others.

isn't the Supreme Being actually a Supreme Mind ?
i can't see each mind containing equal possibility at the same time
maybe they all have the potential to be Supreme, but i can't see them all coming to this point at the same time

those who are not humbled believe their mind is factually stronger than others and look down upon those who are not like them for that. a mind cannot stop bullets.

i think most are guilty of this at some time depending on circumstances
and that look of disgust from a Supreme Mind may just be an indication to the receiver that they need to step their game up

now a mind not being able to stop bullets ?

a Supreme Mind can make sure the hand on the pump don't pull it - IMO of cause

LORD NOSE
05-02-2009, 01:13 PM
thats clear

Tage
05-02-2009, 01:16 PM
dont worry, i dont think you should be de-modded.

preach.

mastapowerful
05-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Is this about de-modding Sunny? If so, well I see no reason for that. This seems like probably the hardest section of the whole forum to moderate. I have not really caught Sunny deleting threads due to any bias. But on another note, I truly believe that all minds, all beings have equal possibilities and potential to become Supreme, sadly though most of them won't. One thing I would like to suggest though Sunny and I've brought it up before, it's too confusing and somewhat pointless moving specific replies to HateMail, that place is so jumbled up and it just kind takes away any context. It would seriously just be better to delete the posts in question, but I wouldn't condone that either!!! Fuck the critics Sunny, just do your thing and do your best.

RALPH WIGGUM
05-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Is this about de-modding Sunny? If so, well I see no reason for that. This seems like probably the hardest section of the whole forum to moderate. I have not really caught Sunny deleting threads due to any bias. But on another note, I truly believe that all minds, all beings have equal possibilities and potential to become Supreme, sadly though most of them won't. One thing I would like to suggest though Sunny and I've brought it up before, it's too confusing and somewhat pointless moving specific replies to HateMail, that place is so jumbled up and it just kind takes away any context. It would seriously just be better to delete the posts in question, but I wouldn't condone that either!!! Fuck the critics Sunny, just do your thing and do your best.

co-sign.

Mumm Ra
05-02-2009, 05:35 PM
and that look of disgust from a Supreme Mind may just be an indication to the receiver that they need to step their game up
very true - but sometimes a beast only knows how to react like a beast

personally i think it would be best to move those beasts from KTL instead of the posts in question.
I haven't heard about any de-modding but I could see KTL sinking into a hellhole if that happened - it would just give certain posters in question even more freedom for destructive behavior.

Kemeticly Doubs
05-09-2009, 05:45 AM

its all about how u look at it and apply it to urself the science of the nature laws so u may control the distortions in a civilized conscious mind state...pretty much to jus best person u can be but with a blueprint to keep it in order(if that's how u wanna coap wit it)