catch up on it here - http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

check out the first season first

there are some jewels in this show

in the mean time - check out a real life hero

Pg16FenuHmI

WARPATH
11-29-2007, 01:33 PM
I was watching it and.......

My satellite got shut down so my DVR missed recording it for me.

WARPATH
11-29-2007, 01:51 PM
any one watching this series ?

people with powers and stuff

trying to save the world

catch up on it here - http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

check out the first season first

there are some jewels in this show

in the mean time - check out a real life hero

UvtQXliHxdc

There are people like this in my community. I mean they can do some amazing things. Similar but different.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2007, 01:53 PM
There are people like this in my community. I mean they can do some amazing things. Similar but different.

thats a part of "Getting back to Normal"

Koolish
11-29-2007, 03:03 PM
wow, lighting the newspaper on fire was fucking impressive.

i knew about Chi only in dialect, in Taoism there exists "Te" which i think follows some of the same principles.

LORD NOSE
11-30-2007, 03:34 PM
so he acheived that by meditating ?

had to be more.

exercises to increase the chi - anyone know how to do this ?

Prince Rai
11-30-2007, 04:12 PM
chi kung sunny. thats one way to go about learning how to master your chi. i used to do chi kung and i felt more powerful than ever. but the master who taught it near me passed away two months ago.

there is a difference between chi kung that is taught for money and the one that is taught for human elevation. the latter being the one that is more rare and more mysterious. that is why the man in the video u posted refused to film any longer because certain knowledge must be guarded.

Cee Oh Vee
11-30-2007, 04:19 PM
What the hell man? Please discover the General Chat section.

Koolish
11-30-2007, 05:06 PM
so he acheived that by meditating ?

had to be more.

exercises to increase the chi - anyone know how to do this ?
"The second of the sects is the Taoist Adepts who are all engaged in training programs. Their main goal is to increase the allotment of Te. Ch段 is the foundation of their training. Ch段 literally means breath, but to the Taoist Adepts it means vital energy. Taoists used it to refer to the power of the Tao, which they experienced flowing through them. The main objective was to remove any obstacle that prevented the energy to flow freely. To accomplish ch段 maximization they worked with three things: matter, movement, and their minds. To maximize these things they used various actions. With matter they tried eating things to get ch段 nutritionally. Then produced medicinal herbs. The idea to get ch段 from matter was supplemented by programs of bodily movement. It was this movement that the martial art T誕i-chi was introduced. The purpose for T誕i-chi is to invite ch段 from the cosmos and remove any blockage of its internal flow. The mind is where Taoist meditation was developed. This meditation allowed the Taoist to be in direct view of the sources of their awareness. It allowed them to see 鍍he self as it was meant to be. Entering the inner self allowed new exploration. Many consider Taoist yoga to be the basic perspective from which the Tao Te Ching was written (Smith 130-31)."

http://www.csuchico.edu/~cheinz/syllabi/fall99/hundoble/ (http://www.csuchico.edu/%7Echeinz/syllabi/fall99/hundoble/)

LORD NOSE
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
"The second of the sects is the Taoist Adepts who are all engaged in training programs. Their main goal is to increase the allotment of Te. Ch段 is the foundation of their training. Ch段 literally means breath, but to the Taoist Adepts it means vital energy. Taoists used it to refer to

the power of the Tao, which they experienced flowing through them.

The main objective was to remove any obstacle that prevented the energy to flow freely. To accomplish ch段 maximization they worked with three things: matter, movement, and their minds. To maximize these things they used various actions. With matter they tried eating things to get ch段 nutritionally. Then produced medicinal herbs. The idea to get ch段 from matter was supplemented by programs of bodily movement. It was this movement that the martial art T誕i-chi was introduced. The purpose for T誕i-chi is to invite ch段 from the cosmos and remove any blockage of its internal flow. The mind is where Taoist meditation was developed. This meditation allowed the Taoist to be in direct view of the sources of their awareness. It allowed them to see 鍍he self as it was meant to be. Entering the inner self allowed new exploration. Many consider Taoist yoga to be the basic perspective from which the Tao Te Ching was written (Smith 130-31)."

http://www.csuchico.edu/~cheinz/syllabi/fall99/hundoble/ (http://www.csuchico.edu/%7Echeinz/syllabi/fall99/hundoble/)

read this

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/5205/b02wma2.jpg

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Chi

Longbongcilvaringz
06-20-2008, 12:08 AM
yeah, i think we can learn a lot from mass produced, generic television series.

Eyetalian
06-20-2008, 12:25 AM
I googled all those scientists and could find nothing can anyone give me some

further information on them

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 12:35 AM
I googled all those scientists and could find nothing can anyone give me some

further information on them

maybe the clip was bullshit

ujesus
06-20-2008, 01:40 AM
there a large disinfomation campain in china over qi gong. May of the practioners are tortured and killed to surpress the knowledge. I would also believe that same could and would be done here as well.

LORD NOSE
06-20-2008, 01:43 AM
they need magnetos help

CHRONZ
06-20-2008, 09:23 AM
i like the whole idea behind humans that got super powers and they be saving the world..
BUT i think, that if anyone should ever get such powers, they would be used for evil purposes.. just look what people with power are doin!..
its not in the nature of man to help others, but good hearted people will always be around'.

Urban_Journalz
06-20-2008, 07:02 PM
First of all, "Heroes" is the best show to come on television in YEARS.

Second, if you want to develop physical chi, then you should do Wai Dan Chi Kung. For mental chi, practice Nei Dan.

TAURO
06-20-2008, 10:40 PM
I always find it amazing when I read or watch something on chi energy, it just reminds me of how little we understand about our own bodies and what were capable of. It's like the fact that we only use 10% of our brain, imagine what we could achieve if we could use all of it. Some people believe that through natural human evolution, when the forces at work decide we are ready, once we are able to use our brains fully we may develop superhuman like powers. Probably each unique to that person....kinda like X-Men.

Urban_Journalz
06-21-2008, 09:40 AM
there a large disinfomation campain in china over qi gong. May of the practioners are tortured and killed to surpress the knowledge. I would also believe that same could and would be done here as well.

Why do you think they're doing this though?

Personally, for a long time, I've thought that the reason we here in the States were conditioned to believe that things like this were only fantasy, is because if someone were to really study these methods and they had a good soul, the grip that the Hidden Government has on the world would come to a screeching hault.

Urban_Journalz
06-21-2008, 09:41 AM
I always find it amazing when I read or watch something on chi energy, it just reminds me of how little we understand about our own bodies and what were capable of. It's like the fact that we only use 10% of our brain, imagine what we could achieve if we could use all of it. Some people believe that through natural human evolution, when the forces at work decide we are ready, once we are able to use our brains fully we may develop superhuman like powers. Probably each unique to that person....kinda like X-Men.

Yo, what's your stand on 2012?

LORD NOSE
09-15-2008, 03:43 PM
september 22 - whose watching it ?

LORD NOSE
04-17-2009, 03:33 PM
this series is serious

mad jewels in the episodes

anyone else following this ?

the children are now trying to rebuild what those who came before them established and destroyed - in the childrens eyes, the older ones looked evil - now that the children are experiencing what caused the elders to do what they did, they hesitate to get it done - and amongst them are those who still haven't realized whats going on

Urban_Journalz
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
This is by far the best show to have come on network television in years.

I only missed 1, maybe 2 episodes last season, but that's it.

More than the powers, the plot twists, and the relationships that the characters have is very intricate.

The best part for me though, is seeing who does what. How each character searches his or her soul and how they choose to use thier powers.

ALCATRAZ
04-18-2009, 11:04 PM
peep da avi god

whitey
04-18-2009, 11:51 PM

I only missed 1, maybe 2 episodes last season, but that's it.

More than the powers, the plot twists, and the relationships that the characters have is very intricate.

The best part for me though, is seeing who does what. How each character searches his or her soul and how they choose to use thier powers.

not a chance.

LOST.

LORD NOSE
04-19-2009, 01:18 AM
peep da avi god

i know - i know man -

not a chance.

LOST.

i never seen lost - is it that good ?

if its better than heroes, i gosta see it

Prince Rai
04-19-2009, 05:11 AM
lost is good,

but i am following Heroes more religiously. Go Sylar!

whitey
04-19-2009, 09:41 AM
i know - i know man -

i never seen lost - is it that good ?

if its better than heroes, i gosta see it

if your into heroes i would think you could easily get into lost sun. obviously you need to start from the beginning, its not a show you could, or would want to, start in the middle some place.

stuff is real interesting, has a lot of good v. evil tones, savior/messiah undertones. deals with time travel and paradoxes of time; not in a corny way; this stuff is done very well.

LORD NOSE
04-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Go Sylar!

huh ?

you buggin lol

LORD NOSE
04-19-2009, 12:40 PM
if your into heroes i would think you could easily get into lost sun. obviously you need to start from the beginning, its not a show you could, or would want to, start in the middle some place.

stuff is real interesting, has a lot of good v. evil tones, savior/messiah undertones. deals with time travel and paradoxes of time; not in a corny way; this stuff is done very well.

yeah - thats something i gotta see then

Visionz
04-19-2009, 01:32 PM
peep da avi god
that's to assume the medium has no benefit. TV isn't the enemy, how its used is.

Lost is the one show I've really followed. It unwinds itself like a novel. Amazing character development for a TV, it makes me wish they'd give Stephen King novels the same treatment. Needful Things done this way would've been amazing, as a movie it sucked balls.

Urban_Journalz
04-19-2009, 07:53 PM
lost is good,

Sylar is a dope-ass villain, no doubt. I'm rootin' for Hiro though. Really, he's the reason I started watching it, because out of everyone, he's the only one that was never afraid of his power. Well, him and Isaac Mendez.

But when Dr. Suresh was ont the train, and Future Hiro came to him with instructions, I knew this shit was gonna be something special.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-19-2009, 08:37 PM
hmmm.....both seem good. maybe i'll rent the seasons on dvd.

LORD NOSE
04-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Sylar is a dope-ass villain, no doubt. I'm rootin' for Hiro though. Really, he's the reason I started watching it, because out of everyone, he's the only one that was never afraid of his power. Well, him and Isaac Mendez.

But when Dr. Suresh was ont the train, and Future Hiro came to him with instructions, I knew this shit was gonna be something special.

lol - hiro and ando keep the show from being so serious

and yeah - sylar is the ultimate boogey man

Visionz
04-19-2009, 09:05 PM
hmmm.....both seem good. maybe i'll rent the seasons on dvd.
idk about Heros but start with season 1 on Lost or you're missing out.

I'm pretty sure you can stream every episode on abc.go.com if you don't wanna spend the money on rentals.

LORD NOSE
04-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Heroes

http://quickflicksnow.com/index.php?option=com_jmovies&Itemid=28&task=search

Lost

http://quickflicksnow.com/index.php?option=com_jmovies&Itemid=28&task=search

finna start Lost tonight

whitey
04-19-2009, 09:22 PM
ha hope you have a lot of free time on your hands sunny. i remember when i first started watching like 3 season in, so i was just banging through the first couple on dvd. straight spend hours watching that, id be jones'in for that shit watching it on my lunch breaks and stuff.

enjoy though. lil bit of chronic doesnt hurt.:hippy:

LORD NOSE
04-19-2009, 09:45 PM
ha hope you have a lot of free time on your hands sunny. i remember when i first started watching like 3 season in, so i was just banging through the first couple on dvd. straight spend hours watching that, id be jones'in for that shit watching it on my lunch breaks and stuff.

for some reason - it seems like i have enough time to do anything within 5 minutes

i watched the first 6 minutes of this

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

and it seems corny - you said season 3 ?

looks like that link i put up only has one season on the page

enjoy though. lil bit of chronic doesnt hurt.:hippy:

nah - lol i'm good on that chronic - have you seen heroes though ?

need to find that first season of lost

found

http://www.lostseasons.com/lost-season-1/

this one

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/episodes

whitey
04-19-2009, 11:02 PM
my bad, i see how you could have been confused.

i started watching the first season on DVD while season three was on tv.

so i was just watching them on the dvds for a while until i caught up with the show. no commercials, and just one ep after another was dope.

but defiantly start from the beginning.

i used to watch them here..

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/12/watch-lost-online/

..when the local library didnt have the next dvd in the set. that link has all eps season 1-5.

whitey
04-19-2009, 11:05 PM
yea that lost untangled shit is a bit corny how they do it. plus thats from the current season its not gonna make any sense what so ever.

i never watched heroes because it was a show like lost i felt, i didnt catch it from the beginning and i didnt want to pick it up in the middle. the first couple seasons looked interesting from commercials. but i dont watch tv a lot latley so i dont really see them anymore. although i did hear that the show took a dip in form from some people i know who watch it. although they said this season is better.

mastapowerful
04-24-2009, 11:00 AM

Future Hiro comes back to visit Peter on the train. In the Comics they seem to elude to Hiro being the main Hero (possibly last one). But yeah Hiro is the best character, least self righteous and pure good.

Soul Controller
04-26-2009, 05:54 AM
peace, i cant believe i missed thsi thread

heroes season 1 owned..
but,.. its not the same

lost.. is .. damn.. too technical for most peoples..
its interwoven storylines.. are fucking amazeing.. lost kills anything on tv.. past or present..

the 1st few seasons go into character back ground. .then from.. the end of the 2nd season.. it starts to flip.. it goes into some many different angles and ways..

heroes.. sylar is the anti hero. its a shame they fucked up the end of volume 2.. and went a totally diffrent way than they intended too..due to the writers strike
heroes is more predictable than lost.. u cant compete against an island that operates in a different space/time.. while heroes i feel.. is what x men should have been.. lol

just use sharethefiles.com

and emule.. and u will get any episode of any programme..

peace

LORD NOSE
04-26-2009, 09:09 AM
peace, i cant believe i missed thsi thread

heroes season 1 owned..
but,.. its not the same

lost.. is .. damn.. too technical for most peoples..
its interwoven storylines.. are fucking amazeing.. lost kills anything on tv.. past or present..

the 1st few seasons go into character back ground. .then from.. the end of the 2nd season.. it starts to flip.. it goes into some many different angles and ways..

heroes.. sylar is the anti hero. its a shame they fucked up the end of volume 2.. and went a totally diffrent way than they intended too..due to the writers strike
heroes is more predictable than lost.. u cant compete against an island that operates in a different space/time.. while heroes i feel.. is what x men should have been.. lol

just use sharethefiles.com

and emule.. and u will get any episode of any programme..

peace

are you saying that lost is a better more entertaining show ?

them links i put up ain't giving me lost - yall keep talking like this i'ma have to watch it

Peace

whitey
04-26-2009, 10:18 AM
are you saying that lost is a better more entertaining show ?

them links i put up ain't giving me lost - yall keep talking like this i'ma have to watch it

Peace

try that site i put up about 5 posts ago. has seasons 1-5.

mastapowerful
04-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Lost is just mysterious for the sake of being so. It just kinda seems as interesting as a monotone rubik's cube, or getting caught jerking off and having to walk around backed up all day!!!

whitey
04-26-2009, 10:33 AM
naaaah. i can only assume you havent watched the show at all or that long after that statement.

mastapowerful
04-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Believe me I've tried. I'm just sick of J.J. Abrams bullshit, it's really not all as clever as it tells you it is.

whitey
04-26-2009, 11:26 AM
"it" tells me?

me tells me.

5 years deep its still massively clever and interwoven brilliantly. they take great measures to make even minute things connect and make sense. the exact end of the show next year is the only thing that could make lost a letdown. which i dont see happening, but if 6 years of teetering on the edge of my seat is for some lame reason that would suck. but i still would have enjoyed and appreciated losts unique place in tv.

mastapowerful
04-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Sorry whitey, my comment wasn't to say that you are stupid or somtehing for thinking the show is clever, I just think J.J. gets a bit too carried away making every minute thing count. Did you see Cloverfield? Or even worse, did you follow the online shit for the year leading upto Cloverfield release? Just so many riddles for the sake of having riddles, and the answer to those riddles? Oh, it's just a big ugly fucking monster stompin'on New York? Like he tries to get people to be all like "ooh Jack had a blue shirt with a green leaf on it and now we see a blue matchbook with a leaf logo!!! This has got to... mean...some...thing?"

The_SZAs
04-26-2009, 05:06 PM
I do prefer Lost as well. Heroes is far too predictable and more of a mess; the writers seem to stumble over themselves. Especially with Sylar and his powers, they lose track of what he has. he used to have an illusion power, then they forgot about it and decided to make him kill someone so he can morph, despite the fact he didn't need to, they just forgot.

Also the character development isn't realistic enough. ok so sylar's a power hungry baddy, oh now he's good because he has parents. Oh no, they're not his parents, fuck it make him bad again.

Plot lines are too samey: every series begins with either a vision/drawing or someone coming from the future, predicting the apocalypse, heroes must stop said apocalypse. they're either getting hunted or doing that. And the show has clearly never heard what a paradox is.

It also forgets characters. What happened to peter's irish girlfriend? or claire's flying boyfriend? or that girl who could learn things really quickly (rubbish by the way)

And Matt Parkman is just the worstest, blandest character ever, as is the actor. He just raises an eyebrow and leans his forward at angles.

but i still watch it dammit

LORD NOSE
04-26-2009, 05:09 PM
I do prefer Lost as well. Heroes is far too predictable and more of a mess; the writers seem to stumble over themselves. Especially with Sylar and his powers, they lose track of what he has. he used to have an illusion power, then they forgot about it and decided to make him kill someone so he can morph, despite the fact he didn't need to, they just forgot.

lol - man he just killed that girl - he didn't get the illusion powers - remember ?

The_SZAs
04-26-2009, 05:19 PM
but then why didn't he? If every situation he's in where he has killed someone with a power he takes it. why not here?

oh and you know when claires dad was like "Im going to find Sylar's weakness, then kill him". Sylar is in a cell at this point, and the Haitian who can stop powers is right there with them both, negating his power as he spoke! it's like cmon! i know he's popular, but if you're not going to kill him stop putting yourself in positions where there is no excuse!

Actually i just realised your point about him not taking her powers, because i cant remember him using them

Urban_Journalz
04-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Look fuckers, Monday is only hours away and I have to know, among the ones who caught the last episode, how many of you think Rebel actually may have finally brought out the human side of Sylar?

When he was like, "You could save us all." Yo, the look that came over Sylar's face, I have NEVER seen. It was almost as if he wanted to cry because someone actually believed in him being something other than a monster.

Speak on it.

The_SZAs
04-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Being in the UK i havnt seen that episode yet. But yeah Rebel's identity was obvious, no suspense.

Sorry about my criticising, i still enjoy the show. And i wish they'd give Peter his true power back, because the best thing about watching it was the feeling of the inevitable battle between Peter and Sylar. And when they teamed up

Guarded By Martyrs
04-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Props on making a "Heroes" thread.
I could go on for pages about how deep Heroes is.

Season 1 was groundbreaking.
Season 2 was short mostly filler.
Season 3 was unbelivable.
Season 4 is turning out very well indeed.

Without a doubt.

lost is good,

Lost is good, but living in England they cut it so I haven't seen any of it since then.
In any case I think Heroes is untouchable.

Sylar is that dude, easily my favourite character.

Look fuckers, Monday is only hours away and I have to know, among the ones who caught the last episode, how many of you think Rebel actually may have finally brought out the human side of Sylar?

When he was like, "You could save us all." Yo, the look that came over Sylar's face, I have NEVER seen. It was almost as if he wanted to cry because someone actually believed in him being something other than a monster.

Speak on it.
I live in England too so I haven't checked that one yet either.
But I'd say no. Sylar has chosen the darkness over the light.
You remember when peter took Sylar's ability ?
And he said to Peter : "Your Just Like Me"
Peter denied this and had stayed true to his word.
Since then Peter has remained the same, still fighting for the cause
Trying to save people & the world.
When they were cast as Brothers that was genius, because you saw Sylar as a good guy
He had something to cling to and something pure, or so he thought.

Sylar had his moment of kindness with Elle.
Clocking that he can take abilities without opening skulls.
And once he found out how he became what he is now:
Due to Elle and Noah feeding him the invisible gun guy (his 2nd victim)
He has never really looked back, apart form the lies Angela gave him, about being a Petrelli.

Although I do beilve that they will turn to Sylar when someone with too much power arrives
I thought they might do this when the squad was assembled
Like there's only one who can help us now kinda thing.

And he has shown compassion to both the young kid with the microwave ability
As well as his allowing his father to live, depending on how you view it.
When even your own father shows his true colours:
Trying to take his own son's healing ability, for his own gain
You know you have nothing But your own desire to keep you going.
He is alone, but craves to be loved inside I feel, I think he's just past trusting anyone now.
Sylar has been used by everyone, and now he's just living up to their creation.

The future episode where he named his son "Noah"
Would imply that he will again turn to the light though.
I just think thats a long way away, like he said at the time to Peter:

"No Scar...Your From The Past"

That will be very intersting how Peter gets that, due to Claires ability he possesses.

Also I'd like to add, that the scene where Tracey Strauss saves Micah
In the carpark With the sprinklers, was incredible.
She got a sweet deal taking on 3 characters in Ninky, Tracey & now waiting on Nicky.

Soul Controller
04-26-2009, 06:20 PM
the future episode with noah.. didnt happen..
check what happened at the end of that volume..

all that future didnt happen.. that would have only happened if...

peace sunny...

to get all the lost episodes use this link http://www.emule.org/join.php to download emule.. install it..

then http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=45894 will download any lost episode u want... or any other episode from any programme u want to watch..

if u need help give me a shout

oh and lost kills.. heroes..
sarah conner chronicles kills heroes..
lol eleventh hour kills heroes..
fuck even dester rapes heroes..

i wish they could start again from the end of season volume one..
they treat the viewers as idiots with their not very well thought out storylines and plot twists.. how many times can u have the same peoples as friends and enemies?? with no final outcome,, the end of every volume has been a let down.. release the shanti virus.. get kaitlin back..
or.. shes lost in that future too.. what a load of wank

hiro needs to be killed too

the best thing about lost is.. its all done.. its been a completed story for years.. so it all makes sence.. and will fit in perfectly..

j j abrams shit is sick.. minus that movie with the attakcing aliens.

lost/fringe/six degree's

their not for the normal left minded people..
you have to connect dots

peace.

Guarded By Martyrs
04-26-2009, 06:31 PM
^^Of course, like I said he has chosen the darkness over the light.
Just that that episode would imply that given the right opportunity he could change.

I persoanlly think that ship sailed when "you know what" happened.

whitey
04-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Sorry whitey, my comment wasn't to say that you are stupid or somtehing for thinking the show is clever, I just think J.J. gets a bit too carried away making every minute thing count. Did you see Cloverfield? Or even worse, did you follow the online shit for the year leading upto Cloverfield release? Just so many riddles for the sake of having riddles, and the answer to those riddles? Oh, it's just a big ugly fucking monster stompin'on New York? Like he tries to get people to be all like "ooh Jack had a blue shirt with a green leaf on it and now we see a blue matchbook with a leaf logo!!! This has got to... mean...some...thing?"

nah dude no worries. i was just explaining why i like it.

but i feel you on cloverfield, that is a totally different animal than lost. cloverfield was the biggest sack of shit i have ever seen. terrible.

i loved sopranos but there were mad episodes where shit straight up did not happen. it was just boring. theres rarely if ever one on lost like that. they are either doing some character development in the early ones. or the ones back in time or in the future in the later ones. all of them have something going on though. a lot of action. basically always something to hold your attention.

i see what you mean about you thinking they try and make everything important. i just think thats why its so good. they are just mad creative with it.

LORD NOSE
04-26-2009, 11:05 PM
but then why didn't he? If every situation he's in where he has killed someone with a power he takes it. why not here?

because he didn't have the power to take her power at that time - remember - the sword through the chest and stuff - he hit her with a rock......remember

Actually i just realised your point about him not taking her powers, because i cant remember him using them

he tried to open her head with a rock......remember ?

Urban_Journalz
04-28-2009, 10:43 AM
So after watching the final episode of this season, I'm a little pissed off that Sylar killed Nathan. I mean, the whole, "bringing him back" by pouring his memories into Sylar's brain and thereby having him subconsciously shapeshift into Nathan, with the belief that he IS Nathan, was kinda cool, but still, the thing with the clock man, I mean, Sylar's a powerful dude, so we know he's still lurking around in there somewhere.

Also wtf is wrong with Hiro?

mastapowerful
04-28-2009, 11:04 AM
I think that was amazing way to at least make Sylar less of a threat, I mean he is obviously **** in ***** but wow. How do you kill someone who can't be killed? You can't, but you can ********* and replace *******. I think Hiro is getting fucked up because he has been fucking with the space/time continuim. Peter was fucking bad to the bone in this episode though, the way he got **** made me smile!!!

mastapowerful
04-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Being in the UK i havnt seen that episode yet. But yeah Rebel's identity was obvious, no suspense.

Sorry about my criticising, i still enjoy the show. And i wish they'd give Peter his true power back, because the best thing about watching it was the feeling of the inevitable battle between Peter and Sylar. And when they teamed up

Did you watch the last episode?

Urban_Journalz
04-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Peter was fucking bad to the bone in this episode though, the way he got **** made me smile!!!

I can't believe I forgot to mention that.

Hell yeah, Peter held it down hardcore.^O^

Soul Controller
04-30-2009, 03:16 PM
its still bullshit

no one of the main characters dies!

sylar and nathan will both be back
im sure..

i was abit dissapointed with the end of the volume.. is their any more episodes left in this season?

we didnt even get to see the battle between peter n sylar.. been waiting 4 volumes for that!!

hiro is well hiro.. he;s fucked up.. i know he will be cured too.. theirs no fucking suspence in it.. i just enjoy when sylar kicks ass..

what did peter hold down hardcore?

peace

mastapowerful
04-30-2009, 04:09 PM
its still bullshit

no one of the main characters dies!

sylar and nathan will both be back
im sure..

i was abit dissapointed with the end of the volume.. is their any more episodes left in this season?

we didnt even get to see the battle between peter n sylar.. been waiting 4 volumes for that!!

hiro is well hiro.. he;s fucked up.. i know he will be cured too.. theirs no fucking suspence in it.. i just enjoy when sylar kicks ass..

what did peter hold down hardcore?

peace

Did you really watch the last episode? The way Peter got to Sylar was pretty bad-ass!!! And yes one of the main characters died. I Sylar does indeed come back than Nathan is dead, If Sylar never comes back than he is dead!!!

Soul Controller
05-01-2009, 07:52 PM
they will find a hero.. that will change that.. so they both live.
its too predictable

Guarded By Martyrs
05-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Too predictable ?

So yeah how about we have Sylar absorb Peter/Nathan's ability-
Then Sylar kill Nathan having alreay taken his ability-
Then have Parkman get into Sylar's head and make him belive he is now Nathan-
And in turn abolish Sylar for the future, untill he wakes up-
And leave everyone bar Noah, Angela and Parkman thinking Nathan is still alive-

Thats predictable ?

I think Nathan will get in an accident or something and he'll just heal, as he is actually Sylar
A series of things will trigger his relpase
One being the clock at the sneak peak of Volume 5.

Also, what about the "Water-Chick" is that Nicky reborn or Barbara do you think ?
I thought the Russian who trained Noah spoke about a "Liquid-Man" before he was killed ?

I thought the finale was dope, the way Peter got Sylar was ill
But he said he couldn't fly after them to Claire so perhaps Sylar took that ability from him
When Peter to the Shapshifting ability from Sylar ?
As he just took out Nathan having flown down onto the balcony
I thought that was very poetic...same style different part of the body.

I can't wait for the next season.

Soul Controller
05-18-2009, 06:31 PM
no, the end was pretty well thought out..peter taking sylars power to kill him.. u cant morph into some1 whos' dna hasnt been touched.. and sylar hadnt touched the pres's , but the finale lacked the excitement of other finale's of volumes.. i swear its been shit.. since they fucked the shanti virus storyline over..

the things that are predictable are..
nathan recovering.
sylar fighting the nathans body/mind/soul.. granted thats a new story line
but in the end..
they will both have seperate bodies and dually exist on the show.. so whats the point? its predictable as.. no major character will die..oh apart from the triplet blondes.. but hey.. any of them can come back with different powers anytime..

i can wait for the next volume..

i cant wait for lost tho.. lol

peace

LORD NOSE
05-19-2009, 10:54 PM
no, the end was pretty well thought out..peter taking sylars power to kill him.. u cant morph into some1 whos' dna hasnt been touched.. and sylar hadnt touched the pres's , but the finale lacked the excitement of other finale's of volumes.. i swear its been shit.. since they fucked the shanti virus storyline over..

ah ha

its a good show though

Nathan ?

he wants to be able to do more than just fly

but lately he has been using his Power like cannon ball from the new mutants

he'll most likely come back with some iLLer powers or something or get fused with sylar something weird like that

LORD ZERO
10-16-2009, 03:04 PM
The first 3 seasons were dope as hell, but iono about this new season w/ the new characters, the only new character that wowed me so far is emma when she used her synesthesia powers and put holes in the wall, im definently gonna stay tuned on the weekly and see what happens

and o.o @ claire and gretchen kissing

Skellington
10-18-2009, 02:56 AM
jeez, all that crap tv shows from USA......it's all junk, and y'all falling for it with y'r eyes wide open....stop watching all that crap from USA.....fucking poison, and fucking lame...A 3 year old can make a better series...

It's like a fucking pest with these crappys eries first you had "24", then "Lost", then "Heroes", what's next huh.......

LORD ZERO
10-18-2009, 01:11 PM
^^^have u even WATCHED heroes?

Charles Barry
10-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Lost is realer but I dig Heroes a lot. Thought last season was a little weak, but so far they have me interested with this one.

Marlo Stanfield
10-19-2009, 06:28 PM
word. all these shows are queer.

LORD NOSE
01-28-2012, 11:09 AM
up up and away ...and shit

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 07:22 PM

Speak on it.

Elle and Angela fucked his mind up and made him soft for a few though

had to revisit this shit - so much wisdom in it

LORD NOSE
08-26-2012, 07:34 PM
i like the whole idea behind humans that got super powers and they be saving the world..
BUT i think, that if anyone should ever get such powers, they would be used for evil purposes.. just look what people with power are doin!..
its not in the nature of man to help others, but good hearted people will always be around'.

this could be one of the reasons we are being slowed down

people abuse power and abuse each other -

blocked from being immortals because of our foolishness

a detachment occurred

22And the Lord God said, 典he man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever. 23So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

LORD NOSE
08-27-2012, 07:30 PM
samuel is bad ass

how he did that precint

son is like magneto

Soul Controller
09-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Alphas > heroes

Sky Blue Bally Kid
09-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Heroes was a great show, too many plot holes and loose ended stories really hurt it though and was it's downfall in the end. The voice over narratives were always interesting.

Never watched Alphas past the pilot...

Soul Controller
09-12-2012, 06:21 AM
heroes was pretty dope, but i feel alphas has abetetr vibe/story.. has much better characters too,. everything is explained alot better than in heroes..

it took me about 4 episodes of alphas to get into it,.

watch a few bro, im sure you would enjoy it :D this season is kicking all sorts of ass

check two
09-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Is the other heroes thread in here about this same show, or something different?

Soul Controller
09-13-2012, 10:21 PM
^^ lol i was tempted to click that thread earlier.. maybe i will tomorrow

LORD NOSE
09-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Alphas > heroes

started watching this and at first i was like GTFOH - it seemed corny, and too polished - but after the 4th episode it began to get iLL - i didn't even know what was up with gary until the 4th ep - most of it is predictable though -

i know an Alpha in reality too

so far, it's like heroes minus the jewels/wisdom

it seems more for show and entertainment than trying to make an overall point but does make you think about life in a different way if you're already tuned in -

downside - like heroes, it has a white supremecy tone that messes everything up - if you can look passed it, it can be enjoyable

LORD NOSE
09-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Is the other heroes thread in here about this same show, or something different?

i'm gonna merge the other thread with this one now

Sky Blue Bally Kid
09-15-2012, 07:36 PM

What can they do?

Sky Blue Bally Kid
09-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Is it this person? :)

wz8AC5RXQXQ

Soul Controller
09-15-2012, 10:17 PM
started watching this and at first i was like GTFOH - it seemed corny, and too polished - but after the 4th episode it began to get iLL - i didn't even know what was up with gary until the 4th ep - most of it is predictable though -

so far, it's like heroes minus the jewels/wisdom

it seems more for show and entertainment than trying to make an overall point but does make you think about life in a different way if you're already tuned in -

downside - like heroes, it has a white supremecy tone that messes everything up - if you can look passed it, it can be enjoyable

i had the same feelings after the 1st 5 episodes or so... but it does switch up,. the entertainment stays there, but jewels are dropped... it is a bit of a slow burner thom, gary is sick. in the latest episode.. he discovers pulsars / plants/ rocks etc all have electro magnetic waves.. hehe gary is the dopest character in there.

LORD NOSE
09-16-2012, 05:43 PM
What can they do?

lol - he can cut 501 plates of pancakes in under 5 minutes .....with his chin

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-17-2014, 10:01 PM
been watching this binge mode on netflix...yeah its thorough