PDA

View Full Version : What's The Name Of Jay-Z's New Song With Pharrell Singing On The Hook?

CharlesJones
11-29-2007, 05:07 PM
I've seen the video a few times on MTV but i didn't catch the name of the song because i haven't seen the whole video. I don't like Jay-Z anymore but i like this song i'm talking about with Pharrell Williams singing En Vogue's Hold On song on the hook. Why Jay-Z always gotta work with Pharrell? Fuck Pharrell's wack ass.

urbanlegendmf
11-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Blue Magic

Im Not Fond Of The New Gay-z Album With The Exception Of Roc Boys

CharlesJones
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
LOL@you called Jay-Z Gay-Z hahahahahahahahahaha. I haven't liked him since after Hard Knock Life album.

benzo
11-29-2007, 06:15 PM
^you've never heard "Ether"

CharlesJones
11-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Jay-Z didn't do Ether song, Nas did.

Exodus
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
here it is on zshare

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5261512e4d177e/

wuswordz95
11-29-2007, 11:34 PM
its called im aloser baby why dont someone retire me

junius
11-29-2007, 11:57 PM
^^^ co motherfucking sign!

i even thought "Roc Boys" was fucking wack-- the shithead should REALLY try writing his lyrics down because he can't sustain even one song on a goddamn concept album. i can't believe how supposed grown ass men here jock this douchebag, really, except that they are hung on all the bullshit myth. Smif N Wessun & Hell Razah for starters destroy this, let alone ANY Ghost.

HarlemDiplomat
11-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Ignorant Shit is the best song on the album for real. Then Success with Nas.

Edgar Erebus
11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Hate thread.

Y'all dare to day "Pray" is weak? Or "American Dreamin'"? Or "No Hook"? Or "Sweet"? Or "Fallin'"? And even "Roc Boys" - 'cause IMO that's the type of a party track that an older rapper with status should do?

Y'all is bugging, brothers, leave the hate aside. Y'all just jealous.

Edgar Erebus
11-30-2007, 10:20 AM
Pharrell is wack though, glad Jay put "Blue Magic" as a bonus track 'cause it really fits not in album. Lyrically or productionwise.

claaa7
11-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Lol, whoever says Big Doe Rehab is a better album than American Gangster just has to be a DICKRIDER!

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
^^ Jesus Christ. What is the obsession with people being dick riders in this forum?

I haven't heard BDR yet, but given that I don't like Jay-Z at all, I assume I will think BDR is better. It's not exactly dick riding though if I think one is shit and one is alright.

Are you that terrified of someone having a different opinion to yours, that you have to call them names?

Your opinion of 8 Diagrams is the opposite of mine i've noticed, But I'm not gonna call you a dick rider and tell you you're wrong. That's because I'm a grown up.

Dirty Knowledge
11-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Jay-Z is the Bono of Hip-Hop.

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
^^ Haha.

benzo
11-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Jay-Z didn't do Ether song, Nas did.

No shit? Listen to Ether, listen to the name that Nas uses for Jay-Z....then get back to me. I think you missed the boat dude.

main_man
11-30-2007, 02:24 PM
the song with pharell on the hook is called "hard knock life" a brand new hit song by jay-z.

junius
11-30-2007, 03:11 PM
there are a cpl Jay-Z fans here i respect but goddamn, most of ya'll so lazy or uncritical... i de-fucking-fy any of you to tell me ONE lyric on "Am Gangster" that is better, funnier or more "real" than that on a wide range of Brooklyn hip-hop records just from 2007... i am NOT an El P fan at all & think he's more like alternative rock at this point but i WILL admit he does things in a unique fashion.

most of ya'll sit here praising Jay for the most basic, simplistic shit... yet most of ya'll hate on 50 & won't give any credit there.

how motherfucking long is Jay going to try exploit his teenage drug years? it's fucking manipulative-- why not even read a goddamn newspaper & write about shit that goes down today, in Brooklyn or NYC?

oh wait-- you're great "artist" doesn't want to jeopardize his "brands." fuck him & fuck you Jay retards too (except for that handful that copped to digging his delivery first of all).

Oztradamus
11-30-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm a bigger Ghostface fan than a Jay-Z fan, and I have to disagree with a lot of ya'll... Jigga's album is better than Ghost new shit. Album of the year IMO..

and the clown who said Jay-Z is exploitin his teenage years... It's a concept album, what do you expect? My niggas it's not that serious, it's just music...

bloodyhookz
11-30-2007, 10:16 PM
I was just on another site right now and I read some thread [which I think is a speculation, but at the same time I can believe it. even though I can't] that Jay Z had a ghostwriter for American Gangster and dude's name is Famous from Toronto, I can't believe a man like Jay who also ghostwrites for other artists has a ghostwriter himself....comment! I will post the thread link here in a minute

bloodyhookz
11-30-2007, 10:24 PM
http://allhiphop.com/blogs/rumors/archive/2007/11/26/18928032.aspx

Jay Z's ghostwriter? COMMENT

wuswordz95
11-30-2007, 11:36 PM
^^^ co motherfucking sign!

i even thought "Roc Boys" was fucking wack-- the shithead should REALLY try writing his lyrics down because he can't sustain even one song on a goddamn concept album. i can't believe how supposed grown ass men here jock this douchebag, really, except that they are hung on all the bullshit myth. Smif N Wessun & Hell Razah for starters destroy this, let alone ANY Ghost.

I strongly agree.