PDA

View Full Version : New CNN Album Almost Done

tragedykhadafi12
11-30-2007, 03:43 PM
I hope this is going to make me very happy. Wish tragedy was on at least one song because he was a part of the reason that the war report was such a classic. Wasn't tragedy on the war report more than capone???

hiphopgame:

Fans have been waiting a long time to hear a new Capone N Noreaga album and hopefully they wont have to wait much longer. N.O.R.E. told HipHopGame today that the album is almost done.

The album is mostly done, N.O.R.E. told HipHopGame. Its not totally done and Im super-excited to be involved with another classic album.

Keep checking HipHopGame for updates on the new CNN album.

CharlesJones
11-30-2007, 03:50 PM
The album is gonna suck because of Noreaga's wack rhymes. If i was Capone, i would just do solo albums. CNN's last album The Reunion wasn't that great.

tragedykhadafi12
11-30-2007, 03:53 PM
I really like the reunion, give it another listen.

Oztradamus
11-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I enjoyed The Reunion album, I'll definitely be checking for their new joint...

CharlesJones
11-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Bang Bang, Ya'll Don't Wanna and Queens Finest were really the only joints i liked on The Reunion.

Deity Allah
11-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Straight like that was/is my shit off The Reunion

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-30-2007, 05:12 PM
The album is gonna suck because of Noreaga's wack rhymes. If i was Capone, i would just do solo albums. CNN's last album The Reunion wasn't that great.

Man that shit was fire i dunno what you were listening too you can't expect lyricism from NORE nor Capone they're just gutter street cats to the core and that who the are all you intellectual motherfucker go bump Lupe Fiasco or something

Meta4
11-30-2007, 05:53 PM
I really like the reunion, give it another listen.

Exactly. They work well together always.

PANDA PISS
11-30-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm looking forward to the album. 'The War Report' is a classic. I would definetly describe 'The Reunion' as disappointing though, the second half of that album is almost completely trash.

singodsuperior
11-30-2007, 05:58 PM
The reuinion was cool but i truly believe that Noreaga doesn't have "it" anymore.

J-DON
11-30-2007, 07:48 PM
on one hand Nore did all that reggaeton bullshit. On the other hand, anyone hear that Cocaine Cowboys track he did? shit was ill as fuck!

SaqurakiHanamichi
11-30-2007, 07:54 PM
n.o.r.e should just stop plz stop let the dude capone live ...

tragedykhadafi12
11-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Bang Bang, Ya'll Don't Wanna and Queens Finest were really the only joints i liked on The Reunion.

You need new ears lol!!

LiquidSwords32
12-01-2007, 02:03 AM

come dawg have a little faith. "nore", who i will always call Noreaga by me, definatly has his ups and his downs. i have confidence in him to come thru tho. come one people, noreaga or whatever he goes by now, didn't lose that channel 10 shit that quick...............

SickT
12-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Well Tragedy Wrote Nores Rhymes on War Report, so If He has a Good Ghostwriter for the Album, It Might Work out.

claaa7
12-01-2007, 09:31 AM
i doubt tragedy will drop a verse on this album, he originally had one on "the reunion" but since he felt the album was real wack he told them to take it off. "war report" is a classic, and tragedy murdered everything he was on. watch how he fucked everybody up big time on "LA LA"!

LiquidSwords32
12-01-2007, 12:11 PM
he didn't write all of them

sarr
12-01-2007, 03:33 PM
i doubt tragedy will drop a verse on this album, he originally had one on "the reunion" but since he felt the album was real wack he told them to take it off. "war report" is a classic, and tragedy murdered everything he was on. watch how he fucked everybody up big time on "LA LA"!

NO you got that wrong. Trag was gona drop a verse for the other album CNN was working on called "New Religion", and then he took it off cause he didnt like the album

Reunion was almost a classic,stop shitting on it. Almost all the tracks were bangers

tragedykhadafi12
12-01-2007, 05:00 PM
NO you got that wrong. Trag was gona drop a verse for the other album CNN was working on called "New Religion", and then he took it off cause he didnt like the album

Reunion was almost a classic,stop shitting on it. Almost all the tracks were bangers

I was going to point that out as well that it was for new religion. What the fuck ever happened to new religion?? Even though def jam never released it they should just release it on koch or something for the fans. Why not put out material that was supposed to be out?

crds
12-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Nore's last few albums have been pretty bad and I have a feeling that this won't be good, but it might be better than Mobb Deep's last album.

sarr
12-01-2007, 07:29 PM
I was going to point that out as well that it was for new religion. What the fuck ever happened to new religion?? Even though def jam never released it they should just release it on koch or something for the fans. Why not put out material that was supposed to be out?

from what ive heard that album was not going to be very good, even capone gave that vibe in an interview, and the lead single "yes sir" wasnt creating any kind of buz. Ide rather they didnt release a CNN album unless they are 100% sure its gona be good. Maybe they should have released new religion as a mixtape or something?

anyway, from the shit ive heard noreaga on lately, he has been sounding pretty good again. That track they did over the Smith n wes beat was hot

any idea what the new cnn album is gona be called tragedy?

Thworldisyours
12-01-2007, 07:53 PM

Co-sign... One of the best albums of that year... Some songs nobody is mentioning... Phonetime, Straight Like That, Brothers, B EZ (Nas' verse is crazy...), Gunz In Da Air, Queens Finest, sure... The album wasn't as good as War Report but it was a nice comeback for Nore after Melvin Flynt... And he hasnt made a good album since really...

Playing Bang Bang right now... Aint no way this album is wack... Point blank period...

12weLvE
12-01-2007, 09:17 PM
The Reunion is a personal classic. Such and amazing album.