PDA

View Full Version : Styles P Super Gangster (Extraordinary Gentlemen)

Scáth Bán
11-30-2007, 08:48 PM
http://bp3.blogger.com/_XKJtdR_9Rno/R01MD76JwmI/AAAAAAAAAhc/nG6XRdcLZEg/s400/00-styles_p-super_gangster__extraordinary_gentleman-2007.jpg

production by Akon, Pete Rock, Vinny Idol,
The Alchemist & more....

01. Intro 00:42
02. Blow Ya Mind (feat. Swizz Beatz) 03:34
03. Let's Go (feat. Ray J) 03:46
04. Alone In The Streets 03:43
05. In It To Win It (feat. Bully) 04:30
06. All I Know Is Pain (feat. The Alchemist) 03:44
07. Got My Eyes On You (feat. Akon) 03:53
08. Green Piece Of Paper 03:39
09. Holiday (feat. Max B) 02:57
10. Look @ Her 02:47
11. Da 80's 02:38
12. Inerlude 1 (feat. Comedian Tony Roberts) 01:06
13. Shoot Niggas (feat. Raw Buck) 03:44
14. Super Gangster 02:53
15. Star Of The State (feat. Ghostface Killah) 03:28
16. U Ain't Ready (feat. Beanie Sigel) 03:01
17. Interlude 2 (feat. Comedian Tony Roberts) 00:38
18. Gangster, Gangster (feat. Jadakiss & Sheek Louch) 04:04
19. Cause I'm Black (feat. Black Thought) 03:06

i thought this album was ill... some hard hitting beats... didn't really like the swizz beatz, akon or ray J song but everything else was good... the man styles p is keepin his music to the streets... he's on some real shit.

Track: U Ain't Ready (Feat. Beanie Sigel) (http://www.zshare.net/audio/5286091c5fe50b/)

the single...

Blow Ya Mind (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
R6imJp_CLac

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
11-30-2007, 09:03 PM
haven't heard the album yet mayne.

Glad to see his album actually getting released

tragedykhadafi12
11-30-2007, 09:05 PM
this will be dope definitely

Thworldisyours
11-30-2007, 10:33 PM
i thought this album was ill... some hard hitting beats... didn't really like the swizz beatz, akon or ray J song but everything else was good... the man styles p is keepin his music to the streets... he's on some real shit.

The Max B song is wack too...

I just dont understand why Styles has ANY pop/commercial sounding shit on his albums... I mean I can understand having a pop Swizz single (and I actually love that song) but why the hell is RAY J on this album??????? Album's got some nice tracks on it too but the pop shit ruins it... Shit pisses me off... Some guys can do both... Have pop and have street songs but guys like Styles and Beanie Sigel (his album got some wack pop shit on it too), they really can't go that route...

Ahhhh, I'm just gonna just combine the best of this album and The Ghost Sessions onto one cd...

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-01-2007, 07:25 AM
Blow my mind!!!!!

GhettoGnom
12-01-2007, 08:00 AM
9 good/great tracks
3 skits
7 wack tracks

Decent album

junius
12-01-2007, 08:10 AM
Styles is another dude sabotaging his own career... & for what? I get annoyed enough I do NOT buy half a good-to-great album, he is NEVER, ever gonna blow up on pop side... so why the fuck even bother? At this point too, his discography is SO fucking hit or miss, Styles is unlikely to bring in any new fans who have given up trying to figure out who he "really" is... A shame too because if he just made ONE real killer album (not mixtape) it could really establish him as a dude to look out for.

Meta4
12-01-2007, 07:46 PM
Styles is the shit, one of the best to do it. His musical taste is too large for some to fit into their backpacks though.

CharlesJones
12-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Theworldisyours and Junius are speaking the truth. I think i might stop listening to Styles P after this album because he is for some reason trying to go mainstream and i don't know why because he's a street rapper and street rappers shouldn't try to do radio pop songs to get some young fans. Styles P needs to stick to making songs for people his age who like his hardcore music. He shouldn't have even recorded Blow Your Mind with Swizz Beats. As a matter of fact, he needs to stop working with Swizz Beats and work with producers who will give him some hard beats. Swizz is trying to be a rapper and he can't rap. His songs are corny and he should stick to producing. Styles P is trying to do the same thing Jadakiss does when he does his solo albums and he can't do what Jada does because Styles P has a different fanbase than Jada. I don't even know why Jada does corny pop songs when he does solo albums because Jada is a street rapper and his songs should be hardcore. I think Jada is better at doing mixtapes than albums because when he does mixtapes, his music is harder.

FiRe WaTeR
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
yeah this shit is hot. Swizz laced Styles with that signature smoking single that he loves. The whole album is pretty hot but like most albums today the tracks that are made just for radio play prevent the album from being class.

Ghost Deini
12-04-2007, 11:06 PM
I wanna peep this, although kinda disheartening to hear he putting poppy shit no there. Cause like it was already said, is he really gonna start blowing up at this point in his career? Doubtful

Thworldisyours
12-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Yeah, and it's not like he's on some BIG label where he has to conform and change his style to put out a record...

HE'S ON KOCH!!! Guys like AZ, Cam, Prodigy, etc they're pretty much releasing the albums they want to put out without all the unnecessary, forced pop shit... And that's the main problem with a guy like Styles, it feels forced...

And again, I understand the Swizz song... Styles has been rolling with Swizzy for a long time now and Swizz has been real successful as of late so why not have him produce your single... Whether you like that song or not, it's understandable...

BUT why the hell is RAY J on this shit??? When has he EVER had a hot single or successful album??? His biggest claim to fame is doing a sex tape and being Brandy's brother... How can HE help your rap career out??? Makes zero sense...

Also let it be known tho, the album is good and has some real good tracks on it... I love the track with Ghostface, the track with Beans, the LOX track, the Alchemist track, Green Piece of Paper, Shoot Niggas, In It To Win It, and a couple more... There's just a handful of tracks that hold the album back from being real good...

HarlemDiplomat
12-05-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm actually listening to it now. Styles has been one of my top 5 for a while. Production isn't as good as Time Is Money but this is a new direction so I'll see how much it grows on me.

Edgar Erebus
12-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Ain't heard the album, sounds quite aight though. (I never been a huge fan of Styles, I think he can do better than he does).

Edgar Erebus
12-05-2007, 11:30 AM
How's that P Rock joint?

TRONIX
12-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Its a flawless album.

I give it 4/5.

Only about 3 tracks that are weak the rest are bangers.

Thworldisyours
12-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Its a flawless album.

I give it 4/5.

Only about 3 tracks that are weak the rest are bangers.

Then it's not flawless...

whitey
12-05-2007, 07:38 PM
i think its pretty good. there are a couple commerical tracks on there but styles is still styles. he can carry those tracks. not his best album. but still pretty good.

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-05-2007, 07:42 PM
finally heard the album

shit bangen

Dirty Knowledge
12-07-2007, 03:31 AM
Yeah this album was pretty dope, few tracks are skippable but overall it's a good disc to blaze too but I don't think I'd pull this out over Gangster and a Gentleman.

But he did say some shit like "I got crust in my 3rd eye" that made me realize why I still support the GHost.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-07-2007, 08:17 PM
i think its pretty good. there are a couple commerical tracks on there but styles is still styles. he can carry those tracks. not his best album. but still pretty good.

yeah, agreed not his best but still a dope album i think his time is money joint was a growth and i dunno what happened

MoonKingTheTitan
12-09-2007, 03:58 PM
S.p team arliss

whitey
12-09-2007, 04:01 PM
ill take styles p over any killa bee any day.

MoonKingTheTitan
12-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Then Maybe Ur In The Wrong Place

whitey
12-09-2007, 04:31 PM
nah, i just dont ride d's.

GhettoGnom
12-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Killah Priest < Styles?????????????????

No fucking way

Scáth Bán
12-09-2007, 08:51 PM