PDA

View Full Version : J-Zone was right in 99...

crds
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TSM4E33R

HarlemDiplomat
12-01-2007, 06:01 PM
could you just please spare a possible time waster/embarrassment and get to the point...

crds
12-01-2007, 07:43 PM
could you just please spare a possible time waster/embarrassment and get to the point...

It's a very short track and funny interlude about how rap was all champagne, drugs, thugs this and thug that and Zone says I thought that shit played out in 1996.

buckshotstheone
12-02-2007, 10:37 AM
i'd care what j-zone has to say if anyone knew who the fuck he even is. don't get me wrong he makes dope music, but his relevance is equivalent to some stoner fuck making music in his mom's basement. he just can't push through....

now shadow on the other hand....i'll never forget why hip hop sucks in 96..."it's the money"

crds
12-02-2007, 06:54 PM
i'd care what j-zone has to say if anyone knew who the fuck he even is. don't get me wrong he makes dope music, but his relevance is equivalent to some stoner fuck making music in his mom's basement. he just can't push through....

now shadow on the other hand....i'll never forget why hip hop sucks in 96..."it's the money"

I would say you are wrong, but I'm not going to get into it...

I will show you this though

http://www.discogs.com/artist/J-Zone

buckshotstheone
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
I would say you are wrong, but I'm not going to get into it...

I will show you this though

http://www.discogs.com/artist/J-Zone

what about i supposed to get out of that? i know what he's done

crds
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
what about i supposed to get out of that? i know what he's done

You said he wasn't relevant and I wanted to show you his discography and ask you would all of those artists worked with him over the years if he wasn't relevant?.

Is that you in the pic of your sig?

If so Slug called he wants his look back

Bwwwaaahhhhhaaaa

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper344/stills/hjj7m2kq.jpg

HarlemDiplomat
12-03-2007, 12:09 PM
ha

claaa7
12-03-2007, 12:19 PM
I bought that album "A Bottle of Whup Ass" when it dropped and that is a fucking personal classic. brilliant shit!

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-03-2007, 01:41 PM

Haha, DJ Shadow.

10 years later, and why does hip-hop suck in 2006? I dunno, but The Outsider certainly contributed.

buckshotstheone
12-03-2007, 02:13 PM
You said he wasn't relevant and I wanted to show you his discography and ask you would all of those artists worked with him over the years if he wasn't relevant?.

Is that you in the pic of your sig?

If so Slug called he wants his look back

Bwwwaaahhhhhaaaa

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper344/stills/hjj7m2kq.jpg

what does the amount of music someone releases have to do with their relevance? Big L dropped 1 (2) albums and he is way more relevant than J-Zone and his 1800 releases. Seriously tell me with a straight face that J-Zone is more relevant than Big L, or Biggie for that matter....

Come up with a better argument before dissing my picture. At least i got balls enough to show my face on a site filled with hate spewing cowards

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-03-2007, 03:47 PM
^^ Why do you have to be 'relevant' to make a comment on the industry?

buckshotstheone
12-03-2007, 05:51 PM
^^ Why do you have to be 'relevant' to make a comment on the industry?

cause otherwise no one gives a shit. i make comments on the industry all the time but no one listens cause i ain't got a real voice in the hip hop community....yet

crds
12-03-2007, 11:20 PM
what does the amount of music someone releases have to do with their relevance? Big L dropped 1 (2) albums and he is way more relevant than J-Zone and his 1800 releases. Seriously tell me with a straight face that J-Zone is more relevant than Big L, or Biggie for that matter....

Come up with a better argument before dissing my picture. At least i got balls enough to show my face on a site filled with hate spewing cowards

It was a joke B...no harm intended, I was saying that these artists worked with J Zone because they enjoyed his beats and his work, those artists had a fan base which made them and him relevant.

This seems to be me banging my head on a brick wall with you, so can we just leave it?

crds
12-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I bought that album "A Bottle of Whup Ass" when it dropped and that is a fucking personal classic. brilliant shit!

Word up

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-04-2007, 02:40 AM
cause otherwise no one gives a shit. i make comments on the industry all the time but no one listens cause i ain't got a real voice in the hip hop community....yet

So do you have to wait til you've had a couple of platinum albums in order to comment on the industry?

I can see it now "I really wanna write a track about how only shit hip-hop sells these days, but I'm not relevant enough to do it cos no one buys my records, cos they're too good".

Hmmmm.....