PDA

View Full Version : Shit, I'm drunk & feelin' this Ins verse.

x7fifteen4
12-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Off the Ironman album, isn't it a shame that ghost didn't even get the chance to rep? "Assassination Day"

Anyways, I always loved this track. Reminiscing over some of the best shit I ever heard.

Please reply, you know you love this shit.

I know I do. Ha Hah

INS rips the beat to present the truth.
"White lies and Black mail land me back in jail. We're all for sale it's stolen Gold but it failed. Stranded on the front line I shine through the dumb and blind. It comes time I take back what was once mine. Crunch time in the 1st quarter, from the worst slaughter, Devil's poisin'in the birth water. The earth daughter rest her head on my chest, through the struggle, we cuddle under half moon crest.

Damn!!!

maestro wooz
12-02-2007, 04:01 AM
anyone know what he means by half moon crest? I always figured it was the wu symbol because the 2 legs of the wu sign are like half moons. Anyone have a better idea?

x7fifteen4
12-02-2007, 04:13 AM
I always interpreted it like cuddlin' under half moon crest, Like... you were homeless and didn't have a pot to piss in. No roof over your head but the half moon crest.

maestro wooz
12-02-2007, 04:19 AM
yeah that could work too, this is why wu is great

Guarded By Martyrs
12-02-2007, 09:41 AM
"While The Press Plant Fear And Exploit The Gun Blastin"

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
"devils poison in the birth water"

The earth daughter rest her head on my chest, through the struggle, we cuddle under half moon crest.

Focused
12-02-2007, 11:21 AM
That song is amazing, I love the whole fucking thing.

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
12-02-2007, 11:26 AM
through the struggle, we cuddle under half moon crest.

in hard times take refuge in islam

http://www.religionfacts.com/islam/images/symbols/crescent-200.gif