PDA

View Full Version : One brief question...

Cee Oh Vee
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Now I know it's a touchy subject in these boards, and I'ma be hated for making these threads, there's gonna be arguments, most likely too. Anyway:

I read somewhere in another thread someone posted something about 5% like "It's for everyone, everyone just isn't for it", along those lines anyway..

I don't understand. They call the white man devil (yes I understand that they don't say every white man is a devil, but they have devil traits blah di blah), so can a man from any race be a 5%er?

If not, you're a prick whoever posted that comment.

Cee Oh Vee
12-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Wow. What a response.

Koolish
12-04-2007, 09:24 AM
no one seems to discuss it that much in KTL anymore.

Ultimate Fist
12-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Now I know it's a touchy subject in these boards, and I'ma be hated for making these threads, there's gonna be arguments, most likely too. Anyway:

I read somewhere in another thread someone posted something about 5% like "It's for everyone, everyone just isn't for it", along those lines anyway..

I don't understand. They call the white man devil (yes I understand that they don't say every white man is a devil, but they have devil traits blah di blah), so can a man from any race be a 5%er?

If not, you're a prick whoever posted that comment.

Yes, whites actually can be 5%ers. Check out Azreal. He's probably the most famous of them because he learned directly from Father Allah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDfx41T4M_4

Also, if you get a chance, read Michael Muhammad Knight's The Five Percenters. There's a whole chapter on that subject. He wrote a short article about meeting Azreal here:
http://www.muslimwakeup.com/main/archives/2004/06/a_weekend_with.php

JKDRevolutionary
12-07-2007, 01:34 PM
“Is the white man the devil?” I had to ask.

“The Father said that the worst devil is the black devil, because the Gods don’t see him coming.”

So that should ed\nd the whole "White man is the devil" thing right there.

Though i do understand what 5 percenters say about "tendencies"