PDA

View Full Version : Iam not feelin the vibes in here anymore....i think we should work together!!

SID
12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I dont know, since quite back ago i felt this sub-forum had lost its...direction, the posts were once informative, productive and intresting now it seems to be tail-chasing and repetitive recycled topics.

I think we need to find a direction for KTL, so we can have at least have a group of people agreeing on some vital truths, and from there we can turn the forum into a single brain...... if you will, all working together to find solutions, and what we can do to HELP bring this world out of the darkness its in. For the sake of our children and grandchildren..... the information we know here is no easy thing to bear, we must try and at least be productive in these discussions and try to get some positive result.

The world is full of all sorts of evil and deep topics that require "delicate handling" a lot of the people on this site are just fuckin around and postin dumb comments alot of the time but thats inevitable, let the rest of us try to really get something going the internet is a wonderfull place to expose truth, Wu-Tang (especially RZA) also know about the shit goin on.... so this site is a good platform to start from.

Anyway, i hope you get what iam sayin, i think we should unify and expose, the worlds gettin worst everyday.........

PEACE

Olive Oil Goombah
12-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I think a problem is that people can't respect others opinions, and attack them as 'evil' or 'ignorant'.......I'm guilty of this too. But its an internet forum. This is just part of it, every single one i've ever been too is like it, from a sports forum to a skyscraper forum. They are all the same.

Koolish
12-03-2007, 06:02 PM
everyone who's interested in debate should read something philosophical.

if we all had The Republic in us discussion would look very different.

SID
12-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I think a problem is that people can't respect others opinions, and attack them as 'evil' or 'ignorant'.......I'm guilty of this too. But its an internet forum. This is just part of it, every single one i've ever been too is like it, from a sports forum to a skyscraper forum. They are all the same.

yeah i know its a forum but it dont mean we cant get something collectively positive....

Cee Oh Vee
12-04-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm lost. Are you talking about the forum or.. the world? :|

WARPATH
12-04-2007, 02:56 PM
I dont know, since quite back ago i felt this sub-forum had lost its...direction, the posts were once informative, productive and intresting now it seems to be tail-chasing and repetitive recycled topics.

I think we need to find a direction for KTL, so we can have at least have a group of people agreeing on some vital truths, and from there we can turn the forum into a single brain...... if you will, all working together to find solutions, and what we can do to HELP bring this world out of the darkness its in. For the sake of our children and grandchildren..... the information we know here is no easy thing to bear, we must try and at least be productive in these discussions and try to get some positive result.

The world is full of all sorts of evil and deep topics that require "delicate handling" a lot of the people on this site are just fuckin around and postin dumb comments alot of the time but thats inevitable, let the rest of us try to really get something going the internet is a wonderfull place to expose truth, Wu-Tang (especially RZA) also know about the shit goin on.... so this site is a good platform to start from.

Anyway, i hope you get what iam sayin, i think we should unify and expose, the worlds gettin worst everyday.........

PEACE

What are the vital truths you want us to agree on?

Prolifical ENG
12-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Of course once in a while the topics are repetitive. Some of us go into those topics again and again. New people come and post into them....its better that they go through it all on the fly than to dig what's already been done.

Even when you came to this forum things were getting repeated.

We do come up with positive results....the problem is that many people miss it in the middle of the thread when they are following a side circular debate that goes on for 20 posts. Pay attention when people are coming up with reasoned conclusions that aren't biased (hopefully). Sometimes it can go right down to the semantics and values.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-04-2007, 03:33 PM
what he said

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Chicken paprikash

SID
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM
What are the vital truths you want us to agree on?

that there is mass mental slavery going on, that we have been lied to by every major insitution in the world (as said in zeitgeist) and the human race is contolled by a more sinister collection of insitutions...if we ALL dont realise this and try and spread the word...i fear it will be impossible to do it in the future, cuz by then the "forces" will have the world except it, claiming it was for their own good, against a new enemy.

anyway we should all work on getting positive results out of threads.... something we can all take with us in the real world....

PEACE

WARPATH
12-05-2007, 02:12 PM
that there is mass mental slavery going on, that we have been lied to by every major insitution in the world (as said in zeitgeist) and the human race is contolled by a more sinister collection of insitutions...if we ALL dont realise this and try and spread the word...i fear it will be impossible to do it in the future, cuz by then the "forces" will have the world except it, claiming it was for their own good, against a new enemy.

anyway we should all work on getting positive results out of threads.... something we can all take with us in the real world....

PEACE

What are these sinister institutions called?

and

Who are they run by?

SID
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
What are these sinister institutions called?

and

Who are they run by?

The carlyle group
the council on foreign relations
the freemasons
skull and bones
the triterial commison
bilderberger family
rockerfeller family
rothschild family
halliburton

to find out who they are run by..... they proberly all have a website they front on, check there if it pleases you, if not do your own personal research

thats just a few of them...there is much FACTUAL evidence regarding their movements behind the curtain veil, its just up to the people to pop the bubble they are in..and start to do something about it........for the sake of our future generations

Cthulhu
12-05-2007, 08:29 PM
No one will come to any large agreement. There are far too many different philosophies that are just completely incompatible with one another. We might agree on a few things, but there were always be major, unresolvable dissent because no one can claim to know the complete "TRUTH" of a certain matter.

Prolifical ENG
12-05-2007, 08:34 PM
No one will come to any large agreement. There are far too many different philosophies that are just completely incompatible with one another. We might agree on a few things, but there were always be major, unresolvable dissent because no one can claim to know the complete "TRUTH" of a certain matter.

Then why do people in here claim what they post is the "TRUTH"? And everyone that doesn't know it has to realize.

V4D3R
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Let me tell you something- there are people that I know for a fact are here to divide- not unite. Real devils.

V4D3R
12-05-2007, 09:48 PM
And Sidious - I've been patient with you - even though in the past you would come at me vehemently with your religion.

Zeitgeist - can happen now around the world if people united instead of dividing.

Do you even know what Zeitgiest really means?

Cthulhu
12-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Let me tell you something- there are people that I know for a fact are here to divide- not unite. Real devils.

How do you this "for a fact"? Do you have a little drawer full of dossiers on known "devils"? What makes you so certain of a person's motivations? Can you read their mind? Are you at least a psychologist? Maybe they just disagree with you, that doesn't mean they want to "divide" people on purpose. Although, I might because I find the idea of a giant homogenous united agreement to be boring, distasteful, and more than a little bit fascist in spirit. I guess I'm a devil.

Cthulhu
12-05-2007, 09:51 PM
theres one truth, one law...
Who mandates this truth and law, and how can you be sure it is the only one?

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 06:04 AM
How do you this "for a fact"? Do you have a little drawer full of dossiers on known "devils"? What makes you so certain of a person's motivations? Can you read their mind? Are you at least a psychologist? Maybe they just disagree with you, that doesn't mean they want to "divide" people on purpose. Although, I might because I find the idea of a giant homogeneous united agreement to be boring, distasteful, and more than a little bit fascist in spirit. I guess I'm a devil.

That one truth is that we are all one under the sun. If the Earth blows up- we all gone. We live on the same planet.We share resources. We have our differences. But in the end we all turn to dust and our energies unite.

We all have offspring where we care or cab be empathetic to another parents plight on tv for their missing child.

capitalism is killing the world, look around you at what people are doing for money - what people do under the name of religion that divides us.
I'm all for peace and ridding the planet of parasites that in their inadequacies of self-worth - need to rule and destroy because of fear and prideful egos.

I'm going to drop the perfect constitution next.

SID
12-06-2007, 07:08 AM
And Sidious - I've been patient with you - even though in the past you would come at me vehemently with your religion.

Zeitgeist - can happen now around the world if people united instead of dividing.

Do you even know what Zeitgiest really means?

I have never and i repeat never said that i abide by a certain creed or religion, i was brought up a muslim, and hold a lot of the beliefs dear but i know what the the essence of religon is and i want nothing to do with it...i follow the natrual order of the universe, the constant cycle of chi that binds us all and the conversion and control of energy.

As you proberly all know i love debates, even if i dont believe in something i will use it for a my side, to develop my argumentitive skills.....when we had those old debates i never came vehemently or from a serious religous angle, i was coming from a logical point of view were as you where talking about the annunaki....you can check the old threads

yes i do know what zeitgeist means...and i dont really like the patronising tone you used in your first 3 lines, so i wont define it

sticking to the topic, iam calling for people to come together for once, to unite against a common enemy, that dosent care for us or our children, the only thing they care about is manipulating the human race to work for them in the most inhumane way.....incarciration of the mind (mental slavery)...this aint life man

SID
12-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Who mandates this truth and law, and how can you be sure it is the only one?

who mandate the truth and law.....a few bloodlines that have been at the heart of world banking,economics and politics for a very long time. Dont take my word for it research see the family names behind the big corporations...the world is basically one economy now, in the hands of a few

And did you know that mexico, america and canada are going to create a borderless north american union, with the doller placed by the amero...like the european union and soon to be african union, asian union and so on......after this there will be a world union, soundling all nice like its uniting mankind, but its doing the exact opposite....fucked up times are coming...are you ready to defend your humanity.....i know i am

lets start somewhere

SID
12-06-2007, 07:19 AM

i understand that, but this is no philosophy, no ideology this is TRUTH, backed up by FACTS, FACTS, FACTS..if people want to turn a blind eye they are only forsaking the future generations, who will be born to cultivate money for the elite...that aint right and iam not lettin them doom my fam when iam dead n buried

SID
12-06-2007, 07:20 AM
theres one truth, one law...

You understand where iam comin from palehorse (i need to read that book still)....its time for the resistence you know that...and we gotta start somewhere

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 08:03 AM
I have been watching this cycle repeat itself - in these forums and in others now for 4 years. Where I was once this fresh unscathed mind that came looking for answers to life's mysteries.

Then the insanity began to seep in- paranoid schizophrenia.

That old man that told you to stop now was right Sunny.

I'm done with it- I have said this and attempted to give this bullshit up a long ass time ago, but honestly Sidious, you will understand these words in a few years.

and - you are not humble enough to come into this forum and tell us we need to unite.

I'm sure some people like myself here see that you missed the Zeitgiest bus dude and your making an ass of yourself.

Give it up while your still young. I'm done.

SID
12-06-2007, 08:17 AM
I have been watching this cycle repeat itself - in these forums and in others now for 4 years. Where I was once this fresh unscathed mind that came looking for answers to life's mysteries.

Then the insanity began to seep in- paranoid schizophrenia.

That old man that told you to stop now was right Sunny.

I'm done with it- I have said this and attempted to give this bullshit up a long ass time ago, but honestly Sidious, you will understand these words in a few years.

and - you are not humble enough to come into this forum and tell us we need to unite.

I'm sure some people like myself here see that you missed the Zeitgiest bus dude and your making an ass of yourself.

Give it up while your still young. I'm done.

first off, if you fell into paronoid schizophrenia thats your shit homie not mine, i dont let shit overtake me...

if your done with "it" thats your choice, i dont know what bullshit your talking about, because what iam talkin about is no bullshit..its in our faces

actually iam a humble guy, i might have given off a ego-filled persona , i dont know why, maybe its a subconcious alter-ego that come out online.... lol

iam making an ass of myself, because i want peeps to unite for a common cause?...that was what iam talkin about threads, they dont end productivley, specialy with angry dudes sayin iam makin an ass of myself, whats the point of your post it dosent drop knowledge or add anything productive to this disscussion....shit man

give up what while iam young?...my right to freedom?, my right to raise my family in a world where they wont be subjected to daily brainwashing and slavery?

i dont know B i thought you was going to contribute something positive to this thread, cuz i had the impression that you knew whats poppin on the globe....i must have been wrong

peace

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 08:36 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40223

SID
12-06-2007, 08:41 AM
^^would have been nice if you contributed so postivley in this thread........

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 08:52 AM
I need to understand something. Do you know how many people have tried to do what you're attempting to do?

Do you have the patience to be ridiculed for bringing up Anunaki? The answers your seeking will all lead to that subject.
But I'm willing to do this - but you see - some people refuse to work together in here- I'm showing frustration of that tonite.

Some people that have very important knowledge in their hands wont come forward to be spiteful. Might as well be Illuminati if you dont share whats vital for mankind to know.

Then you will some that wont have any of it- there way or the highway. We've all been a victim of this.

I'm willing to give it a shot. But take heed in my predictions.

SID
12-06-2007, 08:59 AM
thats what we need man...i know many people have tried this before, but shit hasent worked, and iam tired of walking in the concrete jungle feeling like a walking statistic...........i want my humanity back, so do you, and so do the victims gettin butchered in the middle east......we gotta work somthin out people........

WHAT SAY YOU???

regarding the annunaki i dont think the search for truth will lead there, thats just another theory to try and explain the unexplainable...the creation of us and our purpose.....a lot of people believe in a soceity of blood sucking huminoid reptelians who control the world...dont mean its right

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 09:08 AM
^^What makes people become blood suckers of the earth and not give a shit about others?

SID
12-06-2007, 09:15 AM
When a man has a seat of high power, if obviously affects them, they begin to feel there in a diffrent class to the rest of us, they have there own time zone and shit like that..........the bottom line is...power and the effects of having the illusion that you have power, drives men to all sorts

SID
12-06-2007, 09:17 AM
good, we need to find causes to cure the disease..i like it

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 09:27 AM
When a man has a seat of high power, if obviously affects them, they begin to feel there in a diffrent class to the rest of us, they have there own time zone and shit like that..........the bottom line is...power and the effects of having the illusion that you have power, drives men to all sorts
Well I think that people just choose to do it- that simple. They choose to be evil and justify it with lies and deceit knowing damn well of the consequences.

Prolifical ENG
12-06-2007, 09:40 AM

There's is some truth to that.

SID
12-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Well I think that people just choose to do it- that simple. They choose to be evil and justify it with lies and deceit knowing damn well of the consequences.

yeah it is true, throughout history all sorts of barbaric acts were performed, with the instigators justifying it with there poison.......money and power affect mens souls so much...and that seems so sad

WARPATH
12-06-2007, 10:07 AM
The carlyle group
the council on foreign relations
the freemasons
skull and bones
the triterial commison
bilderberger family
rockerfeller family
rothschild family
halliburton

to find out who they are run by..... they proberly all have a website they front on, check there if it pleases you, if not do your own personal research

thats just a few of them...there is much FACTUAL evidence regarding their movements behind the curtain veil, its just up to the people to pop the bubble they are in..and start to do something about it........for the sake of our future generations

Ok.......

You named some rich families and organizations.

Now tell me how they're mentally enslaving people.

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 10:33 AM
^^There not- people choose to be enslaved.

Take heed of these words.

I've never laid this down on people here seriously. In Gnostism - it's well known that God's Kingdom is within us all, that said - we are all apart of He/She/The Creator.

I'm kinda laid this down before but I'm going to go in deph this time around. Another push. Even though you hate me Sunny - I'm man enough to acknowledge that your right to repeat some stuff to the young cats.

So it's said we are created in God's image. We have the potential to create whatever environment and make whatever we think of doing? Dont you agree? You decide to do something - good or bad. You created an event in the now of reality- a creator. It's a matter of dedication and determination of ones beliefs in that power.

What I'm getting at is that I believe Neale Donald Walsh tapped into the mind of God. I've read his books and recommend people to get knowledge on them.
Conversations With God Book 1 to 3.

It will blow you away like that Zietgeist movie.

God states that if we all decide to change the world it will be done. But people dont believe they can do anything. A prophet is nothing to worship my friends - thats a false idolization. Basically wasting time on worshiping somebody thats just relaying a message from the Supreme. Sure the prophet is a special person and should be protected from evil- but not worshiped.

My point of this post is if people want to change the world - a movement has to be started to point people to that ability to of the choice to believe you have that power and act with said power.

I understand that there are people in positions of power that have done nothing but suppress that power to mankind for centuries.

The direction I'm heading here is we need to start a movement NOW. No more procrastinating, just action and it starts here now.

Amalgamation can be an experiment here in the WTC KTL section. If we can be successful here at striving to change the world - then we can move on to bigger things - the world.

But first you have to sit down - swallow your pride and read the knowledge given by the one and only Source. God has always been there. How many pray and sit there blank not really communing with the creator?

I know it's been a minute since i prayed (talked to God deeply with the full belief - understanding that He/She is listening)

Wu-Tang Clan had the power to do such a thing.

I'm not selfish about knowledge to help make the world a better place and elevate mankind.

I will briefly explain that these books do not act on any specific religion and that God states to not like religion. I will state this- here is where I know a lot of cats will have a problem - and thats the problem that must be overcome here on these boards.

Neale Donald Walsh is a white man -**ducks**

Ok - seriously though. Whomsoever seeks the truth shall receive it- whether he be white black red yellow or purple with speckles of green. You feel me?

I'm going to break it down to the 3 books; which happen to not be that big of books average of 150 pages each.

1. The first would deal mainly with personal topics, focusing on an individual’s life challenges and opportunities.

2. The second would deal with more global topics of geopolitical and metaphysical life on the planet, and the challenges now facing the world.

3. The third would deal with universal truths of the highest order, and the challenges and opportunities of the soul.

The man claims this is God's words. After reading them I agreed with that.

The biggest challenge is deprogramming religion from the minds of those that have never opened their mind. another is fear of the unknown-

"wtf - some white dude claiming he spoke to God- da fucc outta here." thats fear.

God is easy to know - He/She is love. Anything you see written about love is God. Put it in that perspective. When your out in nature - and are enjoying the peace and tranquility- that the Supreme being causing that. You choose it or don't. Free Will.

Thoughts?

WARPATH
12-06-2007, 10:54 AM

I'm kinda laid this down before but I'm going to go in deph this time around. Another push. Even though you hate me Sunny - I'm man enough to acknowledge that your right to repeat some stuff to the young cats.

That's the point I was trying get to- and one of the reasons a lot of people here clash. Minor beliefs and people just not willing to agree to disagree. We're not all going to see eye to eye on all subjects.

Why do you keep addressing Sunny in this topic, when sunny hasn't posted anything here? I'm confused am I missing something?

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Well people been upset that shit is being repeated in here. The point is that sometimes - new people come in and you need to start some shit from scratch.

Differences need to be set aside - but some need to grow up spiritually before that ever happens. I'm elevated beyond that shit and I show and prove by example that I am not the bad guy out to make anybody look bad.

Sunny is old school and needs to be involved whether we see eye to eye or not- regardless of what anyone thinks in here i still respect where respect is due and will never again lower myself to bickering and shit in here. Thats hard man - I got anger issues but I been taught how to cope with anger when required. I guess I'm getting wiser.

Look at the threads title again. It's nothing bad that was said about anybody. I want this to be open and civilized just like everybody else that should be in this thread.

WARPATH
12-06-2007, 02:22 PM
I was tripping, I didn't know what the hell was going on.

If there are people that want to work together-

And there are people here that want to divide-

How do we seperate the two types of people and what would that cause? Would it be wiser include or exclude those that want to separate others? How do we identify people that want to stop the community from becoming healthy? What do we when we identify them? Except them? Reject Them?

How do you bring people together to converse in a friendly medium?

White vs Other race-

Religious vs. Atheist-

White Atheist vs Black Religious Vs. Black Atheist vs. White religious vs. Christian vs. Muslims vs. some other point of view

SID
12-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Ok.......

You named some rich families and organizations.

Now tell me how they're mentally enslaving people.

Theres a place in London called canary wharf (the main financial district), i recommend you try and find a video of the main bridge at 5.00 AM if you can find it.......its a sight that really hits you in the face......an endless ocean of black suited "people" swarming n bumpin into each other like a stampede at 5.00 in the bloody morning, not to mention they finish 10.00..............its quite disturbing

That is a visual example of the state of the human race

WARPATH
12-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Theres a place in London called canary wharf (the main finacial district), i reccomend you try and find a video of the main bridge at 5.00 AM if you can find it.......its a sight that really hits you in the face......an endless ocean of black suited "people" swarming n bumpin into each other like a stampede at 5.00 in the bloody morning, not to mention they finish 10.00..............its quite disturbing

That is a visual example of the state of the human race

Looked for the video, seen the bridge, didn't see what you were describing though.

So what? People go to work in the morning? If they're wearing black suits they're getting paid nicely. What does this have to do with people's enslaved minds?

Don't get me wrong, I think I know what your getting at but there are other point of views too.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-06-2007, 06:03 PM

I've never laid this down on people here seriously. In Gnostism - it's well known that God's Kingdom is within us all, that said - we are all apart of He/She/The Creator.

So it's said we are created in God's image. We have the potential to create whatever environment and make whatever we think of doing? Dont you agree? You decide to do something - good or bad. You created an event in the now of reality- a creator. It's a matter of dedication and determination of ones beliefs in that power.

What I'm getting at is that I believe Neale Donald Walsh tapped into the mind of God. I've read his books and recommend people to get knowledge on them.

God states that if we all decide to change the world it will be done. But people dont believe they can do anything. A prophet is nothing to worship my friends - thats a false idolization. Basically wasting time on worshiping somebody thats just relaying a message from the Supreme. Sure the prophet is a special person and should be protected from evil- but not worshiped.

My point of this post is if people want to change the world - a movement has to be started to point people to that ability to of the choice to believe you have that power and act with said power.

I understand that there are people in positions of power that have done nothing but suppress that power to mankind for centuries.

The direction I'm heading here is we need to start a movement NOW. No more procrastinating, just action and it starts here now.

Amalgamation can be an experiment here in the WTC KTL section. If we can be successful here at striving to change the world - then we can move on to bigger things - the world.

But first you have to sit down - swallow your pride and read the knowledge given by the one and only Source. God has always been there. How many pray and sit there blank not really communing with the creator?

I know it's been a minute since i prayed (talked to God deeply with the full belief - understanding that He/She is listening)

I'm not selfish about knowledge to help make the world a better place and elevate mankind.

I will briefly explain that these books do not act on any specific religion and that God states to not like religion. I will state this- here is where I know a lot of cats will have a problem - and thats the problem that must be overcome here on these boards.

Ok - seriously though. Whomsoever seeks the truth shall receive it- whether he be white black red yellow or purple with speckles of green. You feel me?

I'm going to break it down to the 3 books; which happen to not be that big of books average of 150 pages each.

1. The first would deal mainly with personal topics, focusing on an individual’s life challenges and opportunities.

2. The second would deal with more global topics of geopolitical and metaphysical life on the planet, and the challenges now facing the world.

3. The third would deal with universal truths of the highest order, and the challenges and opportunities of the soul.

The biggest challenge is deprogramming religion from the minds of those that have never opened their mind. another is fear of the unknown-

"wtf - some white dude claiming he spoke to God- da fucc outta here." thats fear.

God is easy to know - He/She is love. Anything you see written about love is God. Put it in that perspective. When your out in nature - and are enjoying the peace and tranquility- that the Supreme being causing that. You choose it or don't. Free Will.

Thoughts?

Vader, i agree with you 100%

SG
12-06-2007, 10:45 PM
I was tripping, I didn't know what the hell was going on.

If there are people that want to work together-

And there are people here that want to divide-

How do we seperate the two types of people and what would that cause? Would it be wiser include or exclude those that want to separate others? How do we identify people that want to stop the community from becoming healthy? What do we when we identify them? Except them? Reject Them?

How do you bring people together to converse in a friendly medium?

White vs Other race-

Religious vs. Atheist-

White Atheist vs Black Religious Vs. Black Atheist vs. White religious vs. Christian vs. Muslims vs. some other point of view

the aggressor expresses negative evaluation, he/she attacks members of thread

blocker provides negative feedback, disagrees and opposses members regardless of merit

recognition seeker focuses attention on himself/herself rather than the topic

self confessor expresses his/her own feeling than focusing on the topic

playboy/palygirl jokes around without any regard to topic

dominator tries to dictate to the group, pull status

the help seeker express insecurity, confession, or belittles himself/herself and gain sympathy from other members

special interest pleader disregard topic and pleads special interest of case

WARPATH
12-07-2007, 03:41 AM
the aggressor expresses negative evaluation, he/she attacks members of thread

blocker provides negative feedback, disagrees and opposses members regardless of merit

recognition seeker focuses attention on himself/herself rather than the topic

self confessor expresses his/her own feeling than focusing on the topic

playboy/palygirl jokes around without any regard to topic

dominator tries to dictate to the group, pull status

the help seeker express insecurity, confession, or belittles himself/herself and gain sympathy from other members

special interest pleader disregard topic and pleads special interest of case

Anyone can fall into anyone of these categories at any time.

^^Do you feel this statement is a negitve attack? Or am I acting as a blocker. Perhaps I'm pulling status at this point? Maybe I'm just being insecure and need the attention.......ok i'm joking- I think we should focus more on elimnating racism.

See?

SG
12-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Anyone can fall into anyone of these categories at any time.

^^Do you feel this statement is a negitve attack? Or am I acting as a blocker. Perhaps I'm pulling status at this point? Maybe I'm just being insecure and need the attention.......ok i'm joking- I think we should focus more on elimnating racism.

See?

the objective is to stay away from these categories,

we must have SELF-AWARENESS

minimize the negative and maximize the POSITIVE

Knowledge is a different portion of WU FORUM

interaction in knowledge is informal(without any set pattern)

SG
12-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Some of us may not realize but when a thread is created and members start posting there comments and communication is established between the same members, a group has been formed

when a new face enters the thread he/she will do the following

1. seek clarification

2. trying to understand the direction of the thread

3. present information

Communication is difficult online, it requires more understanding

There were other members in this thread that spoke along the same lines including a moderator

SG
12-07-2007, 10:01 AM
on the outside Knowledge is describe as this:

Know The Ledge (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
Knowledge. Post here about Politics, current world affairs and such. If you dont understand whats being said, or have nothing decent to contribute, stay out.
We have to reflect was is being stated

Moderators are doing their part........

SID
12-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Looked for the video, seen the bridge, didn't see what you were describing though.

So what? People go to work in the morning? If they're wearing black suits they're getting paid nicely. What does this have to do with people's enslaved minds?

Don't get me wrong, I think I know what your getting at but there are other point of views too.

i was trying to give you a visual example, its not about nice black suits and well paid jobs, theres more then meets the eye...theses people are living dead...there lifeforce is being sucked for the men at the top

WARPATH
12-07-2007, 11:08 AM
i was trying to give you a visual example, its not about nice black suits and well paid jobs, theres more then meets the eye...theses people are living dead...there lifeforce is being sucked for the men at the top

Lifeforce being sucked?

These people that made career choices. They're living the kind of life they want to live. They're in a greater position than anyone to change their lifestyle. They have resources to do the things they want to do. They system is designed the way they want it.

V4D3R
12-07-2007, 10:54 PM
The New Gospel of the New Spirituality is:

We are all one. Ours is not a better way, ours is merely another way.

This simple statement of belief presents the two declarations that no world religion dare make to its followers, and no world government would dare tell its constituents.
Likewise, no world economic system would dare promote this doctrine, and no educational system in the world dare share this idea with its students.

This is because the twin ideas of Separation and Superiority have formed the basis of the world’s Cultural Story for millennia. The New Spirituality will bring an end to Separation Theology, and the end of Separation Theology will produce an end to Separation Politics, Separation Economics, and Separation Education. Presently, everything we say to each other through our politics, our economics, and our education present and promotes the ideology of man’s separation from man, and of humanity’s separation from God.
Neale Donald Walsh is on point.

So are many others that have a similar approach to helping heal our world.

This is what I'm bringing to the table.

Has the thread starter even acknowledged what I'm laying down?

I spent 1 hour on a post in here with no response. Was it even read?

Yes it was read - and thanks for agreeing Nicky.

How do we convince them that this is not the best way (there is no best way - since everybody has a "better way" in their ego) but another way where we can all work together?

SID
12-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Lifeforce being sucked?

These people that made career choices. They're living the kind of life they want to live. They're in a greater position than anyone to change their lifestyle. They have resources to do the things they want to do. They system is designed the way they want it.

they might think they love what they do, but in true fact they are no different to child workers in taiwan, there being drained..which then follows a vicious circle, for instance they come home shattered after another day at the "office" they hit the bottle from stress they hit the fags for stress, they give the money they just worked their ass for, back to the same corporate institution they work for........a circle with no posititve results.... while they think they are free and doing what they love, in fact there trapped, with most of them being unhappy and angry people, with a high insanity rate and suicide rate..........as i said before when you look past the mist you will see the scenario is quite disturbing

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Neale Donald Walsh is on point.

So are many others that have a similar approach to helping heal our world.

This is what I'm bringing to the table.

Has the thread starter even acknowledged what I'm laying down?

I spent 1 hour on a post in here with no response. Was it even read?

Yes it was read - and thanks for agreeing Nicky.

How do we convince them that this is not the best way (there is no best way - since everybody has a "better way" in their ego) but another way where we can all work together?

I wish I had the slightest idea, but I don't. There are people out there who disagree just because thats what they do. Regardless if the truth just drops right in their lap.

WARPATH
12-08-2007, 11:11 AM
they might think they love what they do, but in true fact they are no different to child workers in taiwan, there being drained..which then follows a vicious circle, for instance they come home shattered after another day at the "office" they hit the bottle from stress they hit the fags for stress, they give the money they just worked their ass for, back to the same corporate institution they work for........a circle with no posititve results.... while they think they are free and doing what they love, in fact there trapped, with most of them being unhappy and angry people, with a high insanity rate and suicide rate..........as i said before when you look past the mist you will see the scenario is quite disturbing

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

I don't feel sorry for rich people.

And Comparing rich people to poor child workers?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Nigga_Please2.jpg

SID
12-08-2007, 11:17 AM

Thoughts?

ok Vader....man.. a lot of people (as i said to you before in old posts) alway come up with the new "breakthrough" revelation, like my friend believed that there is a real prophet living today called elijah and he broadcasts the truth from his website....its bullshit.
Before you were steadfast in your annunaki beliefs, and now you claim there is a man who can tap into the "mind of god"!. Honestly this is mans subconcious instinct, he needs to see, hear or feel evidence (living proof) so we find it in the countless new theories and "truths"

If we really want to find truth and REAL proof of spirituality, we need to look to the past, Technology has taken over the Great and supernatural mystic force that used to exist.
Look what our ancestors left for us on this earth!

The great and mystic pyramids
Chichen Itza
Great Wall of China
stonehenge
Hagia Sophia
Colosseum
Leaning Tower of Pisa
Angkor Wat
tamples and pagodas in bagan
the mystical Teotihuacán

to name a few!

Imagine people trying to make ANY of these buildings now (man has progressed in every way remember), they would eventually after many years, and many of the finest architects and the most cranes and most equipment, create a similar building, but Never the same in the slightest.........that proves that there was something that boosted, helped, guided these people back in the day to create these breathtaking monuments, there was a force behind them and there still is but as i said before technology has overtaken it.......mystic energy, chi or just energy. It personaly feel energy very strongly, positive, negative all sorts of feelings, when iam jamming with the boys down the street, we let the energy guide us and we always end up having an amazing time in many different ways.
We knew this energy existed and utilized it, i spent 6 months living in the most squalor hard conditions at a ghetto village in libya, cockraches crawlin near my face in bed, water poisonin, food poisionin the whole lot. But i did it for a reason to leave the material and find myself and what binds us all, without any distractions and i found it.....Energy the conversion, control manipulation of energy is REAL and LIVING check many things (hard chi gong,and many other amazing individuals).

For example one day in the libya my cousin was cooking dinner for us and she accidently put a whole tin of chilli powder in there, it is a very, very poor house, so we could not just throw it..my fam tried to eat but they ran with there mouth burning (hardcore arab chilli eaters remember).
I looked at the bowl of food and decided to utilize the manipulation of energy to the most, to cut to the chase..... I ATE THE WHOLE BOWL.....no tears....no flinches nothing, i enjoyed it!...i converted the chilli burning sensation into a pulsating intense sensation which was delicous...thats when i became a believer!!...

Anyway what iam saying is this is the proof i see around me daily, energy, chi..or what ever YOU define and percieve it as, is flowing everywhere...which is proof of a higher force of some enitity i could never percieve in any way...natrualy i then look up to SPACE, which is the REAL MINDBLOWER the cosmic energy that pulsates there will never be known!
Space is the producer and originator of all energy, in logic, reason, fact and truth there is no denying that, therfore we must look to the source of this proof around us, and the source is SPACE, delving into the metaphysical, dimensions, time continuims, and the universe, is where we will find answers.....

What i KNOW is:

there is a energy/force that binds us all and used to be what we relyed on to survive back in the day.

That our existence and everything envolved in it originated from the universe.

the universe is the key to all questions, and the source of PROOF (which humans instictivley need)

There have and will always be countless theories which claim to be the truth, some men follow them and some dont.

iam getting tired of typing..... so iam gonna stop! i hope we can all take something from this!!

and vader, i agree with we need to come together and KTL could be the start, we could then spread into the world!...yes, yes i agree...but i dont agree with what you claim to be the truth we need to know.......LETS BUILD!!!!!

PEACE

SID
12-08-2007, 11:26 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

I don't feel sorry for rich people.

And Comparing rich people to poor child workers?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Nigga_Please2.jpg

There are both slaving there asses off, thats where i made the connection

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 11:29 AM
You dont even know how to lead this type of endeavor- as you basically didnt even "really" read anything I was trying to say.

Your way is the better way already.

And how old are you anyhow?

@Nicky

Well it's a fact that no matter - you will always have people that choose to not listen because thier way in better ^^case in point. I agree thats it's something that is a big task.

People never agree to agree on a good thing because they are not willing to compromise and accept that we need to love ourselves and each other before anythingf steps can be made.

Some people have this - "I wont share my toy with him" child like mentality. Ego.
Some wont set aside differences because they cant or they hold grudges.
Some are know it alls.

@ Sidious

Right away Sidious you didnt really understand what that man who claims to speak to God s saying as true because you fear and hold too much pride.

Let go like Obi Wan said.

WARPATH
12-08-2007, 11:31 AM
There are both slaving there asses off, thats where i made the connection

But there's a difference-

These people that you talk about, they have the resources to easily change their situation if they want to. If they're really miserable in their lifestyle they can do something about it.

If a child has to work, they don't really have much of anything.

SID
12-08-2007, 11:36 AM
You dont even know how to lead this type of endeavor- as you basically didnt even "really" read anything I was trying to say.

Your way is the better way already.

And how old are you anyhow?

@Nicky

Well it's a fact that no matter - you will always have people that choose to not listen because thier way in better ^^case in point. I agree thats it's something that is a big task.

People never agree to agree on a good thing because they are not willing to compromise and accept that we need to love ourselves and each other before anythingf steps can be made.

Some people have this - "I wont share my toy with him" child like mentality. Ego.
Some wont set aside differences because they cant or they hold grudges.
Some are know it alls.

@ Sidious

Right away Sidious you didnt really understand what that man who claims to speak to God s saying as true because you fear and hold too much pride.

Let go like Obi Wan said.

shish my post went in the wind i take it

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 11:48 AM
And it will keep going in the wind until you use real sound right reasoning and understanding.

You judged.

I read every word you typed but realized that your on a mission for self.

I'm here to bridge people not divide.

The point of my post went over your head - there is no better way to do this but to agree on a basic truth; which you partially had some input about - but your acting like you came across this grand discovery on your own.

Let go of that ego and accept that none of us here is bigger in this same goal we have.

SID
12-08-2007, 12:04 PM
its not about ego, if you understood what i wrote, i was talking about evidence (living proof) which humans intinctivley need (like your NEW guy) and how it is not the way to go forward.

My personal experience reinforced my beliefs so obviously i would share them with you...what iam sayin is we need to accept that the lifeforce (energy, chi) is the only solid truth and therfore study its source...the universe

dont follow people find your own path

PEACE

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Mankind chose to have this mystery enshrouded around us.

You dont know how this man is because you have not read one page of anything he says.

And its not him talking it the Creator.

How old are you Sidious?

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 12:17 PM
its not about ego, if you understood what i wrote, i was talking about evidence (living proof) which humans intinctivley need PEACE

Understand your self first. Your quest kinda just began. Mine began before Wu-Tang existed.

Understand that my man's way is not the best way. And undertsand that nopbodies way is the best way, and understand that this is the Universes way what I'm trying to get at.

And understand that the most disagreeable person besides Sunny Winters - Nicky Tooch agrees with me (no offense intended- I'm positive you see my point)

For those that dont see the point you need to give love and the universe
(God/The Creator) a chance and let go of your ego that your way is better.

SID
12-08-2007, 12:38 PM
your not talking about what i have said, your concentrating on your perception of my "ego", an i think my "way" is better?....as i said before my friend we must find our own path..its not about ways or trends or new preachers (in essence thats what they are), its about the LOGICAL, and what YOU feal, as we all have diffrent perceptions and outlooks on everything...but there are some common truths we can agree on and build from there

energy is the only concrete thing i can say from more important answers come from, therfore i will study what i can, mainly the metaphysical and the science behind it....

and you tell me to understand myself!....thats what i have been doing for most of my life, trying to find myself - nearly complete, and then what binds us...

i dont care that sunny winters and nicky nooch agree with you, lots of people agree that a coloured elephant-man with nurmorous limbs created the world....dosent mean its true

my age is insignificant

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 12:47 PM
I've been tryin to explain how what Neale Donald Walsh is promoting is not himself- he is promoting what we want to do as a whole to change the world.

You are being ignorant to the fact that it doesnt matter who brings good things to the table. as long as it's good and it's all love.

What my understanding is from what I have read so far is that it's a solid plan and leak proof - and I believe God can speak through any of us that allow Him/Her too.

But you choose to disagree Sidious.

SID
12-08-2007, 12:50 PM
shhhitttt i choose to disagree!!...we dont need to conform to anything, we need to study the real shit OURSELVES, thats what i was saying for all the posts....thats solid evidence which we can then work on to raise global awarness of the more sinister global activites...

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm done.

SID
12-08-2007, 02:27 PM
do you lot think we can ever work together in this forum?

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Not in this KTL

SID
12-08-2007, 04:21 PM
if we cant do that, what can we do?

V4D3R
12-08-2007, 04:45 PM
People need to choose this for themselves and the world. People reading this will make that decision reading this thread.

SID
12-09-2007, 07:55 AM
If KTL is not a good platform to start from where do you think is? preferably a place with a high density of truthseekers and knowledge searchers..who have a few shared truths

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 09:05 AM
If KTL is not a good platform to start from where do you think is? preferably a place with a high density of truthseekers and knowledge searchers..who have a few shared truths

KTL is a good Platform for this and always has been a good platform for this

pay no mind to this Insane character who calls himself V4d3R

you have a very high level of understanding - people are jealous of this

and seek to make you out to be what you are not

Understand your self first. Your quest kinda just began. Mine began before Wu-Tang existed.

Understand that my man's way is not the best way. And undertsand that nopbodies way is the best way, and understand that this is the Universes way what I'm trying to get at.

And understand that the most disagreeable person besides Sunny Winters - Nicky Tooch agrees with me (no offense intended- I'm positive you see my point)

For those that dont see the point you need to give love and the universe
(God/The Creator) a chance and let go of your ego that your way is better.
My very First Fan

Listen you obsessed bastard

1st. STOP LYING SO GOT DAM MUCH
2nd.Keep my name outa your mouth
3rd.NO I DON"T AGREE WITH YOU

never read the book you are talking about,never heard of the man you mentioned - stop telling lies

you can be my number one fan all you want
but know this

i don't like you
i don't trust you

i know you probably on hard because i finally responded to your madness
this is what you really wanted and its sad that you had to stoop this low just to get my attention

for the very last time yo

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE !

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 09:15 AM
If you understood what was read- I clearly state that you don't agree with me- Nicky Tooch does. Don't mince words.

If anybody is insane - it's somebody like you that will come in this thread and preach that if your not black then your not worthy indoctrines.

I been trying to re-unite and build with you - but some people will hate and preach separation.

You just proved my point.

You separate yourself online - how many accounts of yours got deleted?

It will all come to light.

SID
12-09-2007, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=SUNNY WINTERS;983408]

QUOTE]

I have been getting those vibes since i started posting on this site, I have tried many many times to move people away from eccentric preachers, and new movements and shit, cuz its not the way toward truth knowledge and understanding.

We need to unite under the single banner of.... Logic, Reason and understanding...as i have said there will always be a new individual who claims to know the truth, he may have a large following but its just another ideology in this world of a billion ideologies and philosophies.

We need to look within ourselves before anything else, find our capabillities and then utilize them. As i have been trying to say in this thread, we need to look to "living proof" (as people need this instinctivley) and the living proof is the Chi, energy around us and the source of this energy... the universe, i keep repeating but i dont seem to get anywhere. Dont think i want to be Mr leader or Mr revolutionary, because revoloution is a feat one man cant accomplish, all i want is to feel at least there is one place i know of that is united, not under religon or ideology but under natrual order, logic and understanding, if we start this together it could really lead us to where we need to go...

PEACE and 1LOVE

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 09:21 AM
If you understood what was read- I clearly state that you don't agree with me- Nicky Tooch does. Don't mince words.

If anybody is insane - it's somebody like you that will come in this thread and preach that if your not black then your not worthy indoctrines.

I been trying to re-unite and build with you - but some people will hate and preach separation.

You just proved my point.

You separate yourself online - how many accounts of yours got deleted?

It will all come to light.

first of all

Nigga shut the fuck up

you and this "oh why you got so many accounts"

so the fuck what i had other accounts
you big full grown ass baby
I WILL SEPERATE myself from people like you

RE unite with me ?

get the fuck outa here yo
we ain't never been married you obsessed fool
i never trusted your ass but gave you the benefit of the doubt
then IT WAS YOU who broke up the team by telling lies

Keep my fuckin name out of your mouth
fuckin lyin ass bastard

yousa snake ass nigga

that unite the whole world shit is bullshit

SID
12-09-2007, 09:24 AM
hmmmmmm shits gettin heated in here.......that brings out a good point.....who can you trust?

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 09:30 AM
[quote=SUNNY WINTERS;983408]

QUOTE]

I have been getting those vibes since i started posting on this site, I have tried many many times to move people away from eccentric preachers, and new movements and shit, cuz its not the way toward truth knowledge and understanding.

We need to unite under the single banner of.... Logic, Reason and understanding...as i have said there will always be a new individual who claims to know the truth, he may have a large following but its just another ideology in this world of a billion ideologies and philosophies.

We need to look within ourselves before anything else, find our capabillities and then utilize them. As i have been trying to say in this thread, we need to look to "living proof" (as people need this instinctivley) and the living proof is the Chi, energy around us and the source of this energy... the universe, i keep repeating but i dont seem to get anywhere. Dont think i want to be Mr leader or Mr revolutionary, because revoloution is a feat one man cant accomplish, all i want is to feel at least there is one place i know of that is united, not under religon or ideology but under natrual order, logic and understanding, if we start this together it could really lead us to where we need to go...

PEACE and 1LOVE

i see and agree with what you are saying

and there are levels to this
and those in higher ranks are not respected or seen for that matter by those who are just now getting some form of knowledge of self
there are some great minds here with high levels of understanding
who are mature enough to share what they have - and very few who may be humble enough to ask you for answers - there will be disagreements - there will be debates - and some of these will lead to separation
imagine putting college students in a kindergarten seat behind a kindergarten desk with kindergarden students running and teaching the class - there has to be order and some form of separation - and despite my stand against the white american mind, i have learned allot from and have respected many from those who call themselves white - fighting is prescribed

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 09:32 AM
^^He's had a hate on for me ever since I pointed out to people that Malachi York is in jail for raping lil kids since the 60's.

Thats the real issue. He's mad that his Pop's aint what we all following.

Even though I might doubt he is guilty of the charges.

But dont come in here and ruin a good thread.

SID
12-09-2007, 09:35 AM
thats the thing i dont want people to come to me or anyone else for answers, cuz everyone has their different perception and outlook, i want people to first find as you said knowledge of self, and then work on this by studing the proof around us, and its origin and function...iam not giving answers iam just reminding people to look around us, thats were we will start to find answers from

PEACE

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 09:49 AM
[By your own (mistaken) thoughts about love do you damn yourself never to experience it
purely. So, too, do you damn yourself never to know Me as I really am. Until you do. For you
shall not be able to deny Me forever, and the moment will come for our Reconciliation.]
Every action taken by human beings is based in love or fear, not simply those dealing with
relationships. Decisions affecting business, industry, politics, religion, the education of your
young, the social agenda of your nations, the economic goals of your society, choices
involving war, peace, attack, defense, aggression, submission; determinations to covet or
give away, to save or to share, to unite or to divide—every single free choice you ever
undertake arises out of one of the only two possible thoughts there are: a thought of love or a
thought of fear.
Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms.
Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals.
Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches
all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear
grasps, love lets go. Fear rankles, love soothes. Fear attacks, love amends.
Every’ human thought, word, or deed is based in one emotion or the other. You have no
choice about this, because there is nothing else from which to choose. But you have free
choice about which of these to selectSome here are about love - I know whom now

Some are about fear.

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 09:51 AM
^^He's had a hate on for me ever since I pointed out to people that Malachi York is in jail for raping lil kids since the 60's.

Thats the real issue. He's mad that his Pop's aint what we all following.

Even though I might doubt he is guilty of the charges.

But dont come in here and ruin a good thread.

same old lame ass arguments that hold no merit

you talk about "reuniting"

then wanna call me the follower of someone you insist is a child molester

you wanna get raped ?
does that turn you on ?

you call me disagreeable
a meth head
you claim i pretend to be a woman online
you claim i follow someone who you think is a child molester

but yet you wanna be down with me

i think you really just wanna get fucked

keep your insane fantasies away from me yo
you are OBSESSED with me
you are using our slang wrong lol
Leave Hip Hop alone, you don't know what you are doing
ask questions, you are lost
but most of all, go get some help
you are extremely sick

SID
12-09-2007, 09:52 AM
[By your own (mistaken) thoughts about love do you damn yourself never to experience it
purely. So, too, do you damn yourself never to know Me as I really am. Until you do. For you
shall not be able to deny Me forever, and the moment will come for our Reconciliation.]
Every action taken by human beings is based in love or fear, not simply those dealing with
relationships. Decisions affecting business, industry, politics, religion, the education of your
young, the social agenda of your nations, the economic goals of your society, choices
involving war, peace, attack, defense, aggression, submission; determinations to covet or
give away, to save or to share, to unite or to divide—every single free choice you ever
undertake arises out of one of the only two possible thoughts there are: a thought of love or a
thought of fear.
Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms.
Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals.
Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches
all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear
Every’ human thought, word, or deed is based in one emotion or the other. You have no
choice about this, because there is nothing else from which to choose. But you have free
choice about which of these to select

whats that quote from? a previous post by sunny?

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Thats God talking to you.

SID
12-09-2007, 09:54 AM
what is god? whats your definition/perception of god?, tell me before you say iam disagreeing with you

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 09:56 AM
thats the thing i dont want people to come to me or anyone else for answers, cuz everyone has their different perception and outlook, i want people to first find as you said knowledge of self, and then work on this by studing the proof around us, and its origin and function...iam not giving answers iam just reminding people to look around us, thats were we will start to find answers from

PEACE

but you already answered some questions
you have answers to some things that can help people on their journey to begin seeking knowledge of self - you find out what you truly have by teaching others, by answering questions and by being questioned about what it is you think you really have
such is sharing knowledge
its when one cannot humble themselves enough to have their beliefs or what they perceive to be truth at that time challenged
and we all go through some stage of that, and i do believe that we will always have some level of discomfort when what we laid down as foundation for ourselve is tested or uprooted

SID
12-09-2007, 09:56 AM
do you follow Malachi York sunny?

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
thought of fear.
choice about which of these to select

whats that quote from? a previous post by sunny?

nah man i ain't write that - good quote though

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
God makes sense - good thoughts and ideas of love are God.

Feelings of being welcome and comfortable - love.

God doesn't chose his prophets - they choose God.

I've never felt the need to hide my thoughts - my identity - my problems and weaknesses.

God always been there for me when I need Him/Her.

No man/woman can do for you what God can.

If anybody teaches you that they are better then you - or their way is better, they are not for you and the world - they are service to self beings.

SID
12-09-2007, 10:02 AM
but what is your DEFINITION of the word god and what it is, in standard terminology?

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 10:04 AM
do you follow Malachi York sunny?

no

i have read much of his writings though and learned allot from them and will still share with people what i have learned

i also read the Bible - i'm not christian

i also read the Quaran - but i'm not a muslim in the traditional sense

i've read many books and have learned many things

i didn't get into the life style of the authors of all of these books
some of them are black some white some tall some short
some eat pork some are vegans - despite what that author may have or may have not done with his or her life, i have learned what i need to learn from them and will continue to share what i got from them

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 10:05 AM
You make it sound so easy, and yet in the moment of decision fear wins more often than not.
Why is that?

You have been taught to live in fear. You have been told about the survival of the fittest and the victory of the strongest and the success of the cleverest. Precious little is said about the glory of the most loving. And so you strive to be the fittest, the strongest, the cleverest—in one way or another—and if you see yourself as something less than this in any situation, you fear loss, for you have been told that to be less is to lose.
And so of course you choose the action fear sponsors, for that is what you have been taught. Yet I teach you this: when you choose the action love sponsors, then will you do more than survive, then will you do more than win, then will you do more than succeed. Then will you experience the full glory of Who You Really Are, and who you can be.
To do this you must turn aside the teachings of your well-meaning, but misinformed, worldly tutors, and hear the teachings of those whose wisdom comes from another source.
There are many such teachers among you, as always there have been, for I will not leave you without those who would show you, teach you, guide you, and remind you of these truths. Yet the greatest reminder is not anyone outside you, but the voice within you. This is the first tool that I use, because it is the most accessible. The voice within is the loudest voice with which I speak, because it is the closest to you. It is the voice which tells you whether everything else is true or false, right or wrong, good or bad as you have defined it. It is the radar that sets the course, steers the ship, guides the journey if you but let it. It is the voice which tells you right now whether the very words you are reading are words of
love or words of fear. By this measure can you determine whether they are words to heed or
words to ignore.

CWG Book 1 quote

Sky13
12-09-2007, 10:12 AM
ok ..don't get me wrong but it's sad to say

i might sound paranoid but i believe in this form of truth.

if 2pac,EazyE&ODB wouldnt die,man hip-hop nowadays was different.just imagine..

Im just doubtin about sum serious shit...just look @ sum real music heads that passed:

Eazy - Aids and gone

Elvis - Rocked the world and changed it -> died misteriously

John Lennon - Same spirit,same story

2pac - God...why ?

ODB - Fuck ! this man could have stopped all this r&b crap

Why the good die young ? not necessary the good ,but the important heads,the heroes

I know there are different stories but the characters where the same.Tupac mentioned in 1 verse in ''they dont give a fuck about us'' about illuminati

maybe its just coincidence but who knows? maybe we will.

SID
12-09-2007, 10:14 AM
]You make it sound so easy, and yet in the moment of decision fear wins more often than not.
Why is that?

[/B] You have been taught to live in fear. You have been told about the survival of the fittest and
the victory of the strongest and the success of the cleverest. Precious little is said about the
glory of the most loving. And so you strive to be the fittest, the strongest, the cleverest—in
one way or another—and if you see yourself as something less than this in any situation, you
fear loss, for you have been told that to be less is to lose.
And so of course you choose the action fear sponsors, for that is what you have been taught.
Yet I teach you this: when you choose the action love sponsors, then will you do more than
survive, then will you do more than win, then will you do more than succeed. Then will you
experience the full glory of Who You Really Are, and who you can be.
To do this you must turn aside the teachings of your well-meaning, but misinformed, worldly
tutors, and hear the teachings of those whose wisdom comes from another source.
There are many such teachers among you, as always there have been, for I will not leave
you without those who would show you, teach you, guide you, and remind you of these
truths.
Yet the greatest reminder is not anyone outside you, but the voice within you. This is the first
tool that I use, because it is the most accessible.
The voice within is the loudest voice with which I speak, because it is the closest to you. It is
the voice which tells you whether everything else is true or false, right or wrong, good or bad
as you have defined it. It is the radar that sets the course, steers the ship, guides the journey
if you but let it.
It is the voice which tells you right now whether the very words you are reading are words of
love or words of fear. By this measure can you determine whether they are words to heed or

words to ignore.

CWG Book 1 quote

No offence vader but that quote is nothing out the ordinary,breathtaking or revolutionary
i have been working on a very very large book for most of my life, the masters of the blade, i wont go into the story but a lot of what is said up there is very similar to what i wrote in my book back when i was 16, check out a snippet of the story in the scripture forum it will give you an idea, its called masters of the blade - my old story

so i wont really take my time to listen to this new preacher...no offence intended to you at all vader

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 10:15 AM
I apologize Sunny for stating you follow Dr. York. Thing is - he might be what you claim - a victim. But I had that hunch in my heart that his teachings are not right.
Why should we feel inferior with something that suppose to uplift us?

I'm willing to set aside differences with you in here.

At times we ca be those teachers that god speaks on that are here among us.

I never disagreed with much you have imputed. If anything - I been speaking your name because you need to be in here building for this is what we want as a whole - whether we like each other or not.

SID
12-09-2007, 10:18 AM

if 2pac,EazyE&ODB wouldnt die,man hip-hop nowadays was different.just imagine..

Im just doubtin about sum serious shit...just look @ sum real heads that passed :

Eazy - Aids and gone

2pac - God...why ?

ODB - Fuck ! this man could stop all this r&b crap

Why the good die young ? not necessary the good ,but the important heads,the heroes

I know there are different stories but the characters where the same

maybe its just coincidence but who knows? maybe we will.

they were all assassinated by the orders of the elite

reason-------The possibility of people LISTENING to them and FOLLOWING them, hence moving them away from the totalarian governmant that controls us, also they promoted peace, which is a big no no

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 10:18 AM
CWG Book 1 quote
No offence vader but that quote is nothing out the ordinary,breathtaking or revolutionary
i have been working on a very very large book for most of my life, the masters of the blade, i wont go into the story but a lot of what is said up there is very similar to what i wrote in my book back when i was 16, check out a snippet of the story in the scripture forum it will give you an idea, its called masters of the blade - my old story

so i wont really take my time to listen to this new preacher...no offence intended to you at all vader
So then you spoke to God/Allah - he gave you them thoughts.

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 10:19 AM

if 2pac,EazyE&ODB wouldnt die,man hip-hop nowadays was different.

Im just doubtin about sum serious shit...just look @ sum real heads that passed :

2pac - God...why ?

ODB - Fuck ! this man could stop all this r&b crap

I know there are different stories but the characters where the same

there are Suns/Stars then there are planets

the brain is very important, but so are the feet it uses to carry it to and fro

everything and everybody has to know their place
when people don't know their place, things get chaotic
the Brain was put where the feet should go
and the feet was put where the brain should go
and its in this frankenstein society that the great minds/brains you have mentioned will be put in the ground by those who are comfortable being the feet on top of shoulders with no eyes/direction ears/detection
mouth/correction - while the brain gets dragged on concrete

SID
12-09-2007, 10:29 AM
So then you spoke to God/Allah - he gave you them thoughts.

well there is one thing i will admit vader regarding the "eternal creator entity" i DO believe some of the quran has divine direction and wisdom-NO DOUBT, and one jewel that it stated is that every 20 years or so a man is born with a message(a divine direction) and he is on the earth to refresh and wake-up the people.....My father used to always tell me i am one of those people, and to some extent i feel i am, i have had a crystal clear destiny pathed out before me since i was a lil kid, this reinforced my strength in the "eternal creator entity" and the possibility that i have been directed somehow during my life

Regarding your chap, i dont feel the power in his words enough to make me go wow(therfore not a man with divine direction), but if i read taoist scriptures i really do feel WOW, and they were created thousands of years ago, when the mystic energy was at its highest.

some men are divinely directed to some extent, but to tap into the mind of god, thats just a fantasy

SID
12-09-2007, 11:06 AM
thoughts on what i said vader?

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 11:10 AM
My thoughts are your not alone my friend and I have a deeper respect for you now.

I'm bringing some more to the table.

Purposefully hidden free- energy inventions

disclosure

Hidden agendas

Orgone king is coming here

Alchemy

Mono-atomic elements

Facts

This is going to be great.

SID
12-09-2007, 11:27 AM
thats what iam talking about!!!!

I can feel the energy through this computer screen, and its a nice change to the hostality people show in this section, this is what we need,

i will bring some points as well

SID
12-10-2007, 02:32 PM
so whos down???? can everyone who wants to work together, make themselfs known so we can start building bridges, and start looking for a better tommorow....

PEACE

LORD NOSE
12-10-2007, 04:53 PM
working towards what ?

having our culture totally ripped from us...again

check what happened to Rock,Blues,and jazz

growing up, when these genres of music were mentioned, i automatically thought "white peoples music"

then i grew older and learned that we laid the foundation for these genres
and got ripped off

same shit is going on in Hip Hop now

SID
12-11-2007, 04:09 AM
working towards what ?

having our culture totally ripped from us...again

check what happened to Rock,Blues,and jazz

growing up, when these genres of music were mentioned, i automatically thought "white peoples music"

then i grew older and learned that we laid the foundation for these genres
and got ripped off

same shit is going on in Hip Hop now

working towards a collection/group of people who are passionate to see things changed in our lifetime-"by any means nessessery", we can design a website and a myspace, and spread the word, lets not just sit on our asses even if shit dont get changed at least we can say we tried!!!

thers also alot of producers and rappers who could help out as well, cuz music is the most powefrull tool of expression.......

so whos down?

I am

LORD NOSE
12-11-2007, 02:01 PM
working towards a collection/group of people who are passionate to see things changed in our lifetime-"by any means nessessery", we can design a website and a myspace, and spread the word, lets not just sit on our asses even if shit dont get changed at least we can say we tried!!!

thers also alot of producers and rappers who could help out as well, cuz music is the most powefrull tool of expression.......

so whos down?

I am

i hope you get this to work
i've tried
others have tried
Maybe you'll be able to be successful with this

SID
12-11-2007, 03:41 PM
r u down then sunny? who else? come on people, lets get a list of names then we can really start building something.......

WARPATH
12-11-2007, 03:53 PM
well there is one thing i will admit vader regarding the "eternal creator entity" i DO believe some of the quran has divine direction and wisdom-NO DOUBT, and one jewel that it stated is that every 20 years or so a man is born with a message(a divine direction) and he is on the earth to refresh and wake-up the people.....My father used to always tell me i am one of those people, and to some extent i feel i am, i have had a crystal clear destiny pathed out before me since i was a lil kid, this reinforced my strength in the "eternal creator entity" and the possibility that i have been directed somehow during my life

Regarding your chap, i dont feel the power in his words enough to make me go wow(therfore not a man with divine direction), but if i read taoist scriptures i really do feel WOW, and they were created thousands of years ago, when the mystic energy was at its highest.

some men are divinely directed to some extent, but to tap into the mind of god, thats just a fantasy

Egocentrism. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism)

It sounds like God hasn't tested you yet.

Jesus sat in the desert for 40 days and nights.

When he came back he hungered.

Hungry?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/800px-Snickers.jpg

SID
12-11-2007, 04:33 PM
^^nothing to do with ego B, as i said b4 iam a humble guy, i lived in the REAL ghetto for half-a-year, i was fed infected food, and not enough food........ but i never complained, what i said above is what i and many people in the real world think, I am not going to deny i feel like a old man of experience trapped in a youthfull body, but what can i do!!!!

V4D3R
12-11-2007, 04:53 PM
CS - HAU

You need to have a seat - think for a minute real good.

This is nothing to do with ego It has to do with changing shit.

Look at the bigger picture.

Get some sage - and come back after you have thought and asked whats right.

diggy
12-11-2007, 05:30 PM

so whos down?

I am

Change starts with knowledge/truth.

What do u want to change? Design a website to spread the word of..?

LORD NOSE
12-11-2007, 09:33 PM
r u down then sunny? who else? come on people, lets get a list of names then we can really start building something.......

there are different levels to this
got to go with those who are on the same page and level as yourself

when a parent tells a teenager that he or she can't not go to the party
the teenager usually catches a fit and doesn't understand why he/she cannot go and wants to make his/her own rules, curses the parent out, and sometimes runs away - they just could not understand how their parents were thinking until they get their own children and get out there and do their own thing for real.

everyone wants to run their house hold differently and doesn't want some one from off the streets to come and tell their children anything about anything - people wanna raise their children the way they want to - be it right or wrong - conflict is inevitable because communication is off - misunderstandings arise because words are misinterpreted - motives are misunderstood - the fear rises - EGO also gets in the way - when the Feet want to replace the Head instead of being humble being the feet -

SID
12-12-2007, 06:31 AM
^^yeah there are different levels, but the main focus of the group is the government and the state of the world, if you agree please join.....

and your the one who was asking me for answers and telling me to lead the way, even though i told you we have to find the truth ourselves, theres no ego involved in my talk, iam jus expressing myself

LORD NOSE
12-12-2007, 06:39 AM
^^yeah there are different levels, but the main focus of the group is the government and the state of the world, if you agree please join.....

and your the one who was asking me for answers and telling me to lead the way, even though i told you we have to find the truth ourselves, theres no ego involved in my talk, iam jus expressing myself

ok

lead the way

what are we to do ?

SID
12-12-2007, 06:54 AM
so your in ok?, we got 4 member so far

sidious_katana
Bigben
V4D3R
SUNNY_WINTERS

we need 6 more people before we start working on stratergys and projects so, if you know anyone who is interested please tell them about this group

peace

Olive Oil Goombah
12-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Im in

SID
12-12-2007, 01:51 PM
cool...thats great nicky!!!
now we need 5 more members

SID
12-13-2007, 04:29 AM
anyone else? if your a musical person that can be used to express ourselves as well!

come on peeps!

Esquire
12-13-2007, 07:21 AM
I think you took "Zeitgeist" way to seriously. If I'm honest I think your post is pretty much invalid, and I'm not being malicious in the slightest, people will post as they do, and will continue to do so, theres no dictatorship on a persons thought process, if you catch my drift.

SID
12-13-2007, 07:27 AM
this has nothing to do with zeitgeist, that was in a seperate thread, in this thread iam calling to make a group of people who want to do something for the world even if its small, at least its a step forward, not back

STYLE
12-13-2007, 07:54 AM
i'm in, but lets you (sidious) and i discuss some things privately.

who out of the group reads the metu neter? who has read 48 laws of Power? Art of War?

i feel these are required reading for any movement. the metu for spiritual ammunition and the 48 laws and AoW for tactical execution.

just a suggestion. what ever direction we choose to travel, i think a shared experience like reading a book will synchronize our minds and spirit and unite our will. so if we can agree on a book to read and discuss together it wil be good.

SID
12-13-2007, 08:20 AM
^^ thats great stylemsterr, yes we can definetly talk privatley, just pm me

I have read the art of war which had a very powerfull message, and i took lots away from it, i havent read metu neter of 48 laws of power, but iam on the case!!

yeah your right there should all read a couple of the same books, it will get us on the same wavelength 4sure!!!!

And out of interest i saw you went to china, have you developed your energy/chi/aura since (and during) the visit? because thats what i think people need to do to unlock their potential, to go to a place with special/mystical history, and leave all the western materilistic values we hold so dear behind, therfore going back to nature.

STYLE
12-13-2007, 09:52 AM
i signed up for a foriegn exchange school when i got there. univ of Chi.
1 so i would be around some american kids
2. there were 2 black dudes in the program

so i learned how to speak read and write mandarin.

the dope part was, our program director was a white dude that had been living in china since like 1983. and was studying to be a taoist monk. he was also working to preserve the ancient texts from various temples around the country. he would do all type of indiana jones shit then have to spit his lessons for the monks in order for them to trust him. his name is Micheal Sasso he has a few books, "white tiger /blue dragon" and "the taoist cookbook"
but he taught taoism to us as a class, part of the curriculum. we also took frequent trips to temples around beijing and when we went on our 2 week field trip, we had special access to people and places normally deemed off limits to foriegners.

by the time i moved back to the states i WAS chinese. i spoke very little english, i had a local girlfriend and local friends, though i did hang with a group of soviet kids cause they smoked hash (legal in china). i could live comfortably on $20 a week. so i would get 20 from my folks then be out for a week. thats how i went to shaolin. me and some friends just decided to go. hopped on a train and bus.

i felt so "unplugged" when i got back, they say USA is free but i felt free-er in china (commie) there are so many laws and rules here. there are too many people in china for them to regulate your every action. if you don't wanna wesr a seatbelt...hey thats your ass. one less MF. but here you can possibly go to jail.

the hardest part of staying activated for me is my diet. i love junk food and my eating habits are so random. lately (3months) i been trying to eat right and eat about 6000-5000 cal a day. to gain weight but i keep cheating and good food is few and far between here in the A. my garden has been harvested so its back to buying my veggies which is expensive

yeah i'll pm you .

SID
12-13-2007, 11:17 AM
^^sounds like a real cool trip man, i have always wanted to travel the world, with china being one of the main places i wanted to visit...i would have loved for a monk to teach me about taoism that would be real enlightening for me.

by the way how long did you stay there?, and how much was the trip all in all?

SID
12-13-2007, 11:19 AM
The group now consists of:

sidious_katana
v4d3r
bigben
SUNNY WINTERS
Nicky tooch
stylemasterr

we need 4 more people before we can start working!

so anyone else??

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 01:10 PM
there are allot of books and a whole lotta training that the group should have
however the group was/is already grouped based off of what needs to be done - to stop the progress and lose focus of the goal by making certain books/experiences mandatory is just silly.

there are things that need to be known in order to establish and maintain a group - these need to be clear before anything else - there are thoughts and misunderstandings that lead to talk and gossip among the group and this brings a split/sections within the group

consistency and a schedule for the group needs to be established shortly after

the goal has to be made clear to everyone

SID
12-13-2007, 01:21 PM
of course, when the group is officialy established, were gonna write a decree detailing our beliefs and what we agree and stand for, we will then think of a group name, and start gettin some projects done!

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 01:39 PM
do you think having a group name is like having a target on your forhead

"look at us, this is what we are doing, this is what we believe"

i think that this gets in the way of progress and leads the group into performing/entertaining the masses with their knowledge of self

logos, costumes, fancy names isn't soldier like

we meet, we talk, we get the job done

we make plans and figure out how to get the job done faster and more effectively

i see that all of the other stuff is a portion of what levels groups to nothing

STYLE
12-13-2007, 01:56 PM
do you think having a group name is like having a target on your forhead

"look at us, this is what we are doing, this is what we believe"

i think that this gets in the way of progress and leads the group into performing/entertaining the masses with their knowledge of self

logos, costumes, fancy names isn't soldier like

we make plans and figure out how to get the job done faster and more effectively

i feel where you are coming from but you need to understand the importance of symbolism.
every movement has a physical manifestation. whether it be a logo, anthem, flag, ect.
even religions have metaphorical stories to objectify the subjective thought.

are you familiar with the metu? it could really give you some insight on the relationship between the physical and mental.

since it is not feasible at this point for us to meet inperson and have a shared experience i feel it is necessary to have some sort of shared experience. we all have watched zeitgeist, the matrix and starwars. you can see how these common events can unite a group under a single cause. i think that we need an infrastructure to build upon. whether it be secular or religious.

don't want to run the risk of demagnetizing the build by exposing these discussions to the general pulic. we need to find a private discussion solution. ichat conferences? aim? msn?

V4D3R
12-13-2007, 02:07 PM
For the sake of the importance of this - I'll let it slide Sunny for dissing my beats.
That shit aint right though. Got to stop right here and now.

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 02:15 PM
i feel where you are coming from but ....

logos, costumes, fancy names (Flags) isn't soldier like

everything else is just show - but if yall insist on being seen and having a target on yalls back so be it -

every movement has a physical manifestation. whether it be a logo, anthem, flag, ect.
even religions have metaphorical stories to objectify the subjective thought.

the ones who are doing the job and producing results are unknown
just like the president does not own or control america
he is a logo

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 02:22 PM
For the sake of the importance of this - I'll let it slide Sunny for dissing my beats.
That shit aint right though. Got to stop right here and now.

there are 2 other threads where your beats and my disses are being discussed why bring it here right now ?
what is your motive for bringing it here ?
why do you always try to unite everyone here against me ?
why do you want the whole WU corp to see me the way you see me ?

stop seeing me - stop looking - mind your business - go your own way -
you told me things about yourself that you don't want me to talk about here -
is this what you are afraid of ?
so now you wanna discredit me to make anything i say appear invalid
is this why you keep apologizing to me ?
then backing it up with disses ?

For the last time man
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY - Keep my name out of your mouth and keep it moving - i know a snake when i see one - i know a gossiper and a lier when i see/read one -

From here on - Just Leave Me alone - i won't reply to you nor answer you - and i suggest you do the same

TheMASSIVE
12-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Didn't the Hippies try this in the 60's? Drugs may have led to their spiritual awakening but drugs also led to their inevitable downfall.

Now that's the "TRUTH"! Pun intended of course. But seriously, just for an example right now, right here... I am Agnostic, I myself do not deny the possibility of a divine deity but I highly doubt the probability. We as human beings existing in such a short amount of cosmic time are nowhere near having sufficient evidence to prove either the existence or the non-existence of any God, deity, creator, whatever you call "it" if "it" exists, etc. My point is... Everybody will not agree with me even though I believe my logic to be undeniably true. I’m sure some of you reading this right now are dying to "school" me by dropping some "knowledge"... Prove me wrong, because to attempt to prove me wrong is to prove me right... P.E.A.C.E.

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Didn't the Hippies try this in the 60's? Drugs may have led to their spiritual awakening but drugs also led to their inevitable downfall.

Now that's the "TRUTH"! Pun intended of course. But seriously, just for an example right now, right here... I am Agnostic, I myself do not deny the possibility of a divine deity but I highly doubt the probability. We as human beings existing in such a short amount of cosmic time are nowhere near having sufficient evidence to prove either the existence or the non-existence of any God, deity, creator, whatever you call "it" if "it" exists, etc. My point is... Everybody will not agree with me even though I believe my logic to be undeniably true. I’m sure some of you reading this right now are dying to "school" me by dropping some "knowledge"... Prove me wrong, because to attempt to prove me wrong is to prove me right... P.E.A.C.E.

maybe you are fighting what people say they believe "God" is -

may be thier idea of this creator threw you off so far that you couldn't even go out and seek for the root of this belief -

V4D3R
12-13-2007, 04:12 PM
there are 2 other threads where your beats and my disses are being discussed why bring it here right now ?
what is your motive for bringing it here ?
why do you always try to unite everyone here against me ?
why do you want the whole WU corp to see me the way you see me ?

stop seeing me - stop looking - mind your business - go your own way -
you told me things about yourself that you don't want me to talk about here -
is this what you are afraid of ?
so now you wanna discredit me to make anything i say appear invalid
is this why you keep apologizing to me ?
then backing it up with disses ?

For the last time man
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY - Keep my name out of your mouth and keep it moving - i know a snake when i see one - i know a gossiper and a lier when i see/read one -

From here on - Just Leave Me alone - i won't reply to you nor answer you - and i suggest you do the same
Dead

I brought it here because you keep bringing it everywhere I go. And this is a collective where two people in the collective will not see eye to eye.

But it's dead.

I cant be a part of this.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-13-2007, 10:52 PM
So...what the fuck? Did this group vanquish before it was even started? All joking aside..people are going to disagree!!! Thats not necessarily a bad thing. Doubters are needed in a way. THink about it...Was every concept perfect when it was first introduced?

STYLE
12-13-2007, 11:23 PM
i'm only willing to build with like minded individuals. any group i inject my talents/energy/resources into has to move as a cohesive unit. i don't want to have to explain "why" to someone when the "why" should be understood and respected before hand.

ex: we focus our spiritual/mental/will at "idea A" inorder to manifest "object B"

discussing the importance of idea A and object b is expected and welcomed but,
i don't want to get into a discussion about the validity of "thought manifests reality" concepts and "is there a god" "who is god" ect ect. IMO if you are not aligned with my core set of values and belief system then we are not in the same battalion. we still fighting on the same side but i'm on some airforce shit you on some army shit.

so sometime soon we need to lay down what we believe, expect, have to offer, and are willing to sacrifice.

i'm down to explore this build until we take that step then i will decide if it is for me.

FYI- i'm not a fringe type personality there are just a few things that i personally feel are essential when i look for teammates. i sense that there are a few of yall out there that are of the same mindset.

STYLE
12-13-2007, 11:27 PM
sunny as to the symbolism.....
i am not suggesting we wave our flag. we can be on some hidden masonic shit. but we need that symbolism to aid in mental/spiritual reinforcement.

these are things we should discuss in private. i can get into detail at that time. i def don't want to be a target.

but if you look at ANY movement, they atleast had a name. asnd most likely a symbol to identify themselves with. illuminati, masons, panthers, 5%, frnch revolutionaries, communists, americans ect ect. all have an identifier, whether it is public knowledge or not,

LORD NOSE
12-14-2007, 12:05 AM
sunny as to the symbolism.....
i am not suggesting we wave our flag. we can be on some hidden masonic shit. but we need that symbolism to aid in mental/spiritual reinforcement.

these are things we should discuss in private. i can get into detail at that time. i def don't want to be a target.

but if you look at ANY movement, they atleast had a name. asnd most likely a symbol to identify themselves with. illuminati, masons, panthers, 5%, frnch revolutionaries, communists, americans ect ect. all have an identifier, whether it is public knowledge or not,

the key words are in Bold - i hear you loud and clear soldier

those movements, They at least had a name ... so they can be identified ....

but identified by who ?.........

so others can say "there they go
Lets praise em" - or "there they go,lets get em" ?

yall got MSN ?

SID
12-14-2007, 06:20 AM
Dead

I brought it here because you keep bringing it everywhere I go. And this is a collective where two people in the collective will not see eye to eye.

But it's dead.

I cant be a part of this.

You out vader!, man your one of the original members G, you gotta be in this, you have expertise that i dont have, theres all something we can bring to the table...when we have all the members we can start making a decree detailing our shared beliefs therefore giving us a shared ground to start building from......

but dont cop out B....for the sake of the babies

SID
12-14-2007, 06:21 AM
sunny if your gonna be constantly at war with vader, that aint good for no one, you two need to sort shit out man!!!!

LORD NOSE
12-14-2007, 11:24 AM
sunny if your gonna be constantly at war with vader, that aint good for no one, you two need to sort shit out man!!!!

have you been following the trails and details of this war ?

i'm in the right 100%

you cannot "put someone on" just because

there is a personality type that likes to say things to be seen heard and adored - then there are those who want to get the job done by all means, and it is necessary - you have to have a good high level of understanding to be able to get this work done - knowledge without understanding can be dangerous - if you cannot see where your boy V is at, you are not fit to lead a group to move and shake some sense into a world like this.

WARPATH
12-14-2007, 11:32 AM
CS - HAU

You need to have a seat - think for a minute real good.

This is nothing to do with ego It has to do with changing shit.

Look at the bigger picture.

Get some sage - and come back after you have thought and asked whats right.

I'm not trying to ruin the integrity of the group.

But, if your gonna have a group like this you need Akicita to keep people in line.

SK sayin he's the divine and shit, and then sayin he's a humble person.

That's two lashes for ego trippin.

MLK was divine. Right now we're all just some mother fuckers talking shit on the net.

Let's keep it based in reality so real progress can be made.

and

Vader- fuck your stereotypes.

I'm in.

TheMASSIVE
12-14-2007, 12:57 PM
maybe you are fighting what people say they believe "God" is -

may be thier idea of this creator threw you off so far that you couldn't even go out and seek for the root of this belief -

I have sought out the root of this belief, from the root to the highest branch... It has only reinforced the idea that "we" (homo-sapiens) do not have sufficient evidence of any God. I see the "root" of this belief as the primal urge to know the unknown, in this case existence & non-existence, life & death... How, who, what, where, when, and most importantly... WHY? It's what set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom, the ability to ponder and imagine... Without that ability we probably would have died off as a species. But I'm just alluding the "root" of this belief, its gets much deeper into a convoluted cesspool filled with the worst of human attributes leading to the wickedest of atrocities committed by our fellow man upon our own human race.

I appreciate the way you approached me on some "maybe" type suggestions to do the knowledge, instead of just assuming I'm ignorant. But I've been doing the knowledge for about 9 years now, my quest for knowledge will never be over. In fact, Wu-Tang's music is partially responsible for my own awakening. The words of the RZA in particular have influenced me to learn because when I was 15, 16 years old, I didn’t fully understand him so I wanted to know what he was talking about... So I took it upon my self to research the 5% Nation, various Chinese philosophies, etc. just so I could see where he was coming from. See, I was raised Catholic and believed myself to be Catholic, but then I realized I didn't choose this path, it was inherited... The time I was born, the region of the world I was from, the family I was born into would have all dictated what I would believe for the rest of my life. I have Wu-Tang to thank for digging that grave to wake me up, but I can't discount my history teacher Sifu who was actually the one who forced me to answer my claims of belief... When he was asking me questions that I couldn’t answer that got me wanting to learn more about what I supposedly "believed" in at that time. So ever since then, I've been on this quest for scientific, geologic, genetic, theological, philosophical knowledge... I know I left alot stuff out but you get the point... P.E.A.C.E.

LORD NOSE
12-14-2007, 01:17 PM
I have sought out the root of this belief, from the root to the highest branch... It has only reinforced the idea that "we" (homo-sapiens) do not have sufficient evidence of any God. I see the "root" of this belief as the primal urge to know the unknown, in this case existence & non-existence, life & death... How, who, what, where, when, and most importantly... WHY? It's what set us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom, the ability to ponder and imagine... Without that ability we probably would have died off as a species. But I'm just alluding the "root" of this belief, its gets much deeper into a convoluted cesspool filled with the worst of human attributes leading to the wickedest of atrocities committed by our fellow man upon our own human race.

I appreciate the way you approached me on some "maybe" type suggestions to do the knowledge, instead of just assuming I'm ignorant. But I've been doing the knowledge for about 9 years now, my quest for knowledge will never be over. In fact, Wu-Tang's music is partially responsible for my own awakening. The words of the RZA in particular have influenced me to learn because when I was 15, 16 years old, I didn’t fully understand him so I wanted to know what he was talking about... So I took it upon my self to research the 5% Nation, various Chinese philosophies, etc. just so I could see where he was coming from. See, I was raised Catholic and believed myself to be Catholic, but then I realized I didn't choose this path, it was inherited... The time I was born, the region of the world I was from, the family I was born into would have all dictated what I would believe for the rest of my life. I have Wu-Tang to thank for digging that grave to wake me up, but I can't discount my history teacher Sifu who was actually the one who forced me to answer my claims of belief... When he was asking me questions that I couldn’t answer that got me wanting to learn more about what I supposedly "believed" in at that time. So ever since then, I've been on this quest for scientific, geologic, genetic, theological, philosophical knowledge... I know I left alot stuff out but you get the point... P.E.A.C.E.

Understood and respected -

Some of the things you wrote in the beginning came off to be Atheistic Cliches IMO - the words you have chose to use shows me that you may have been influenced by the atheist community - from age 21 to 34 i've changed my views on the supreme being many times, looking at it from many angles - when you look for scientific proof of this god outside of self, you'll always miss the point when others give you info that points directly at you - Knowledge can be held in the hands, its physical - its info, words heard or seen - understanding is something different - if you look for proof based off of what others believe, you'll never find it man - if you step back and look,listen to what everyone is saying and how what they are saying effects themselves and others, you'll have a more rounded more effective search

WARPATH
12-14-2007, 02:01 PM
I don't if you guys read comics but:

Last time a bunch eccentric ego trippin super mother fuckers like ourselves tried to collaborate......

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/illuminati_p6.jpg

They sent the incredible Hulk into outer space to save lives. Their thinking was since they were the only one that could do it than maybe it was their responsibility.......

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/wwh-4.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/wwhulk11.jpg

The Hulk came back and whipped ass.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/wwhulk1big.jpg

Are you ready to take responsibility for the outcome of your actions?

TheMASSIVE
12-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Understood and respected -

Some of the things you wrote in the beginning came off to be Atheistic Cliches IMO - the words you have chose to use shows me that you may have been influenced by the atheist community - from age 21 to 34 i've changed my views on the supreme being many times, looking at it from many angles - when you look for scientific proof of this god outside of self, you'll always miss the point when others give you info that points directly at you - Knowledge can be held in the hands, its physical - its info, words heard or seen - understanding is something different - if you look for proof based off of what others believe, you'll never find it man - if you step back and look,listen to what everyone is saying and how what they are saying effects themselves and others, you'll have a more rounded more effective search

Sifu was an atheist, and I believe he influenced me. I'm not exactly sure what kind of influence you speak of because influence has many degrees of meaning, but yes on some level. I've never really been in an Atheist community, I mean... I've had debates and conversations like this online every once a great while but I don't know many atheists or agnostics, and I've never been to any Atheist or Agnostic meetings or anything like that.

As far as Atheists go, I understand and empathize with them very much but I think intellectually its arrogant admitting being an Atheist because their is no way of knowing God exists. Their belief that God doesn't exist is exactly that, a "belief"... Which is a little hypocritical because most of them chose to be Atheist because they didn't believe in these gospel "belief" systems. I think if you want to learn the true "truth" (whatever its pertaining to) you have to be flexible, keep an open mind, and be willing to change your opinions and ideas. That's why I'm glad you mentioned from ages 21 to 34 you've changed your views on a supreme being many times, looking at it from many angles. It makes me happy to see people using their mind to really contemplate their own beliefs rather then just re-read one book over and over, or search for evidence that supports only their own beliefs.

As far as looking for proof based off of what others believe, I don't believe that’s what I'm doing. I don't believe I'm looking to prove or disprove anything or anybody. Because in doing that you are going into your quest for knowledge with a chip on your shoulder and an agenda, and everything you "learn" has to either fit into a box or get thrown away. So I agree with you there about having a more effective search. I’d rather encourage others in self-reflection... But alot of times I'm misunderstood because my methods aren't always easily perceivable, especially when I'm blunted, but there is a method to what sometimes appears to be my madness.

SID
12-15-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm not trying to ruin the integrity of the group.

But, if your gonna have a group like this you need Akicita to keep people in line.

SK sayin he's the divine and shit, and then sayin he's a humble person.

That's two lashes for ego trippin.

MLK was divine. Right now we're all just some mother fuckers talking shit on the net.

Let's keep it based in reality so real progress can be made.

and

Vader- fuck your stereotypes.

I'm in.

Iam not saying iam divine, but iam saying i have had a clear vision of my destiny since i was a young kid which is currently coming into play......

SID
12-15-2007, 06:21 PM
aight so we got......

sidious_katana
sunny winters
big ben
nicky_nooch
stylemasterr
CS

are you in vader?

who else is down?

SID
12-16-2007, 07:24 AM
are you in vader?

TheMASSIVE
12-16-2007, 11:43 AM
If we the illuminati then I'm Professor X.

LORD NOSE
12-16-2007, 04:02 PM
aight so we got......

sidious_katana
sunny winters
big ben
nicky_nooch
stylemasterr
CS

are you in vader?

who else is down?

Whats Next ?

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 04:21 PM
are you in vader?

Nah you have a control freak that infiltrated. And one that will tell you his way is the better way the anybody elses or else...he will stomp his feet and cry about it.

I'm doing my part in other ways.

LORD NOSE
12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Nah you have a control freak that infiltrated. And one that will tell you his way is the better way the anybody elses or else...he will stomp his feet and cry about it.

you are being annoying and disruptive

you have switched the build

we were in here gaining an understanding and a respect for each other

you came in with your vague accusations and negativity

you hunger for too much attention here

and you cry when your threads get ignored - so you start beef

you need to calm down or get banned - seriously

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Slow your role control freak. Go stomp on your feet and have another fit:loser:
My threads dont get ignored. I dont dig up my old shit that got just that -

ignored...

LORD NOSE
12-16-2007, 05:10 PM
ignored...

yes - allot of my old shit got igged

no shame in my game for digging them up for discussion in these times -

however most of your stuff goes totally unanswered -

i don't have that problem with mines

and this is a problem for you - you are jealous and can't stand to be igged

you wanna be looked at as someone who is very knowledgeable and you try to use what little you have to beat up people when they say something of importance - you see other knowledgeable people as a threat -

now i can tell you to stop being so childish and disruptive, but i know that you will not listen - i advise you to go get some help

V4D3R
12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
:clap:

Thats what Sunny wants.

Applause before the cause. Stuck on this eternal pause of fighting against the grain of the people of the Bear claw.

Prince Rai
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
everyone who's interested in debate should read something philosophical.

if we all had The Republic in us discussion would look very different.

u read the republic??

amazing book.

if we debated like socrates as depicted by plato, then this place would be intellectual forum 1" on the net

SID
12-17-2007, 05:10 AM
Whats Next ?
Well, iam not starting meetings and shit till we got at least a group of 10 strong, including vader, he was one of the originals and he aint fake (which is hard to find online), so i want vader in before we go any further, he got jewels like the rest of us do in our own right!

You too need to sort out your beef, or come to some sort of conclusion that does not jepordise the future of the group

peace

you are being annoying and disruptive

you have switched the build

we were in here gaining an understanding and a respect for each other

you came in with your vague accusations and negativity

you hunger for too much attention here

and you cry when your threads get ignored - so you start beef

you need to calm down or get banned - seriously

ignored...

yes - allot of my old shit got igged

no shame in my game for digging them up for discussion in these times -

however most of your stuff goes totally unanswered -

i don't have that problem with mines

and this is a problem for you - you are jealous and can't stand to be igged

you wanna be looked at as someone who is very knowledgeable and you try to use what little you have to beat up people when they say something of importance - you see other knowledgeable people as a threat -

now i can tell you to stop being so childish and disruptive, but i know that you will not listen - i advise you to go get some help

:clap:

Thats what Sunny wants.

Applause before the cause. Stuck on this eternal pause of fighting against the grain of the people of the Bear claw.

why you lot eatin each other like that? you have known each other for quite a bit of time, why dont you squash the beef, for the sake of spreading knowledge to the mentally enslaved, and the brainwashed youth!!!!!!!!

SID
12-18-2007, 04:40 PM
shit man people!! we need more peeps in this movement........who is in?

COME ON MAN

Prince Rai
12-18-2007, 05:42 PM
assigning oneself to a movement is productive. it stops there where the movement lacks in flexibility and aptitude for constructive change.

EAGLE EYE
12-18-2007, 05:43 PM
I like some of the stuff Vader has posted. Like that youtube of that Merck scientist talking about importing the AIDS virus.

Sunny should find new stuff to post instead of diggin in the same crate.

SID
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
assigning oneself to a movement is productive. it stops there where the movement lacks in flexibility and aptitude for constructive change.

I agree 100% rai, constructive change is paramount in terms of evolving the thought process and creating new ideas,projects,stratergies and takes on certain topics.

You seem to be a knowlegeble person, which something important to add to the group, you are most welcome to join!!!!

PEACE

SID
12-18-2007, 05:49 PM
I like some of the stuff Vader has posted. Like that youtube of that Merck scientist talking about importing the AIDS virus.

thats what i mean, we all have our jewels, so mixing all these jewels together could only make a sparkling spectacular precious jewel thats shine is so bright no one can avoid it!

Prince Rai
12-18-2007, 05:56 PM
what are the plans of this group laid out? like a brief, an intro...

i join what i feel will benefit the truth.

peace

SID
12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok well first off our main goal is to raise public awareness of the true state of affairs the world is in, mainly how we have been lied to and controlled by every major institution in the world, and to make people realise there humanity has been taken from them and now they are no more then mental slaves and mindless drones contolled by the T.V and money. If you agree with the essence of ehat i just said, then this is the group which you and i could benefit

our plans are to first create a website and a myspace,...and spread the word round the net, we also want to express ourselves through creative means, art, music, film, so we will hopefully have a lot of musical projects to go with the group, real emotive powerfull stuff..there are so many other things the group will achieve in time with different suggestians from different perspectives, i dont want to get to into our plans because we have not officialy formed yet...but you get the drift

LORD NOSE
12-18-2007, 06:28 PM

i build great monuments/buildings.... in other words, i improve on my thoughts/theories -

what is a build ?

i like to look at these builds from all angles - while others build using lego blocks that get torn apart and forgotten

do you know how to build - why mention my name in a thread i didn't lay the foundation for ?

what is your motive for writing what you just wrote ?

where are your threads ?

Prince Rai
12-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Ok well first off our main goal is to raise public awareness of the true state of affairs the world is in, mainly how we have been lied to and controlled by every major institution in the world, and to make people realise there humanity has been taken from them and now they are no more then mental slaves and mindless drones contolled by the T.V and money. If you agree with the essence of ehat i just said, then this is the group which you and i could benefit

our plans are to first create a website and a myspace,...and spread the word round the net, we also want to express ourselves through creative means, art, music, film, so we will hopefully have a lot of musical projects to go with the group, real emotive powerfull stuff..there are so many other things the group will achieve in time with different suggestians from different perspectives, i dont want to get to into our plans because we have not officialy formed yet...but you get the drift

yes, i'll contribute.

peace

SID
12-19-2007, 02:35 PM
aight cool, so we got

sidious_katana
sunny winters
big ben
nicky_nooch
stylemasterr
CS
prince rai

3 more people and we can get this thing poppin!!!!

it would be cool if you could re-join vader, but its up to you

PEACE

SID
12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
people?

this thread aint movin till we got 10 members!!!!

SID
12-24-2007, 04:57 PM
3 more people........

come on guyz!!!!!!

If nobody else wants to join, lets get his thing poppin by first creaating an original name for this group.....

suggestions welcome!!!

PEACE

SID
09-24-2008, 04:52 PM
KTL is slipping once again.....

We want to retain a modicum of constructive intellectual debate in here, not this mindless drivel circling round the concept of black men and there supposed divinity.

Shit has been discussed over and over again - its played out, even though its such a weak and pointless debate to be having in the first place.

There is one thing i realize every time KTL goes downhill - Sunny is active.

Sunny Winters is instigating the new recess of KTL, i finally get Vaders beef.

Dude i respect you - dont get it twisted (maybe more then any other KTL poster) i enjoy your well-thought and important threads, but you recent ones are just flooding KTL with topics that have no relevance or merit in the current predicament of man. The struggle continues, but it could be eased with the sharing of important and relevant information.

Your confusing the young cats with this shit dude...plain and simple.

Lets try and build.