PDA

View Full Version : should, can and/or will Nas respond to 50's nasty diss against Kelis?

DUMBO
12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
here's the link to 50's long ass rant.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

the relevant parts are his mocking of Nas' lack of buzz for his new album, and his publicizing of a rumor that there's a Kelis sex tape (which i would like to purchase should any of you have a copy). he goes on to say that she's wack, more or less (i concur). will Nas finally ether him, now that he's dissed his wife - who he compares to Superhead btw? or will Nas take the higher/losing ground and avoid the beef? One difficulty is that Nas album is probably signed sealed and delivered making it difficult for him to add ether pt 2 to the ticket, but a radio single would gather lots of interest.

p.s. he clarifies the confusion over whether he's a hypocrite for slamming Ja Rule for singing in his songs. apparently Ja Rule hits notes in his singing (making him soft), and 50 doesn't (making him gangsta).

Crack Killz
12-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Lmao

"making him gangster"

I doubt Nas would make another song like Ether ever..

Kenny Powers
12-03-2007, 05:49 PM
I hope nas ethers his ass, but do i think he will?...no

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM
He should diss him, 'cause I don't know what went wrong with 50 and Nas, 'cause they were down with eachother and in like '98, '99, or something, Nas brought him on tour with him for exposure... unless it's all personal, I don't think 50 should have the right to go against him especialy Nas tried putting him in the game.

DUMBO
12-03-2007, 06:05 PM
last time 50 dissed Nas, Nas said that he did not want to Ether 50 because he still had love for him. But 50 doesn't seem to loyal to Nas and for whatever reason he's back on his dissing mission again. Lots of ppl got dissed this time - I almost though he was going to say shit about Beyonce, but he digressed.

I think Nas will feel a lot of pressure against letting this slide again. But the difficult part is that if Nas flexes, will Def Jam shut his shit down or let the battle begin.

ShaDynasty
12-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Nas would be stupid to respond, 50 only does this shit to wind rappers up so they talk about him (promote him basically). Its not like 50 is serious hes just trying to get people talking.

But i agree with Fif about 'Nigger', its a stupid fucking title, 'Hip Hop Is Dead' lyrically barely related to its title at all, so it just seems like another controversy stirring title. Nas needs to stop giving his album silly names (Nastradamus?!, Gods Son<<<!, Stillmatic, how fuckin corny and the fact that the album was nowhere near as good as Illmatic cemented it) and focus on making album with 3 or 4 producers with a similar sound and write some decent shit.

DUMBO
12-03-2007, 07:03 PM
^^ that was a different interview, which was already discussed.

this thread is whether nas should respond to 50 disses aimed at Kelis.

Sean
12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
He should, but he won't.

chiba
12-03-2007, 08:36 PM
i dont think nas will do anything
he might just diss him on some interview

whats wit these fake rivalries :(W
i heard jim jones and juelz did the whole "im gonna sign to g-unit"
for some publicity and got back with cam

NY_Mami
12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I thought 50 would've learned wit' Kanye West..... but he need to shut up.....

main_man
12-03-2007, 10:58 PM
50's "beef" with kanye wasn't anywhere near real. he even said that it wasn't before the albums came out. all 50 learned from that was how to still go plat with hardly any promotion.

50 cent= the best self promoter in hip hop history.

11th Chamber
12-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Seeing that Nas has an album coming in 2 months, he will most likely respond for publicity reasons

crds
12-04-2007, 12:35 AM
50 Cent is so wack, he should be an evangelist.

urbanlegend
12-04-2007, 02:54 PM
I would even consider 50 anywhere near the class of Nas. At least when Jay and Nas had troubles, they were in similar classes.

50 is just a hustler who will do anything to make money. His "rap" isn't even worth listening to or worth calling an art. Forget the guy.

claaa7
12-04-2007, 03:14 PM
He should diss him, 'cause I don't know what went wrong with 50 and Nas, 'cause they were down with eachother and in like '98, '99, or something, Nas brought him on tour with him for exposure... unless it's all personal, I don't think 50 should have the right to go against him especialy Nas tried putting him in the game.

It seems 50 is a real bitch, he tried to ride with nas to gain some fame before and now he don't need that so he diss him instead. same as he did with taking shots at ghost, etc. and look at the situation with Bang Em Smurf & Domination. 50 cent seems to be a real disloyal greedy bitch, nas shouldn't ether his ass he should hire someone to do the real dirty-work for downtalking his wife like that.

but still i want another "ether" though. specially aimed at this lame.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Nas already ethered 50 and he didn't respond to that, cuz he acted like that didn't exist....

I think the song is named Don't Body Yourself...

GSTYLE
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
i think 50 is just trying to get more interest in his album before the Christmas sales rush.

i dont think anyone can say Nas can never make another Ether, because he is one of the greatest, and just when you doubt him, he comes with a track that blows you away.

Edgar Erebus
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Nas should let this pussy go. For real. All Fif wants is some fucking publicity 'cause his album relativela flopped. What's better publicity than a old rapper, obviously going tired, putting a diss to 50 which has been dissed so many times you can't say nothing new about him?

p.s. he clarifies the confusion over whether he's a hypocrite for slamming Ja Rule for singing in his songs. apparently Ja Rule hits notes in his singing (making him soft), and 50 doesn't (making him gangsta).
Ay, that's some fucking large difference. Plus neither of them motherfuckers can't sing.

CharlesJones
12-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Sosa speaks the truth. Hip Hop Is Dead album sucked and you would think with a album title like that, his album would've been tight. I don't have a problem with Nas's album titles but i think his upcoming album title is stupid. Nas shouldn't waste his time responding to 50 Cent because real hip hop fans know 50 isn't on Nas's level.

DUMBO
12-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Nas should let this pussy go. For real. All Fif wants is some fucking publicity 'cause his album relativela flopped. What's better publicity than a old rapper, obviously going tired, putting a diss to 50 which has been dissed so many times you can't say nothing new about him?

Ay, that's some fucking large difference. Plus neither of them motherfuckers can't sing.

a lot of cats are smoking sherm for real.

50 is not much younger than any of the ppl in question. ppl somehow think 50 is 22, he's well into his 30s.

SickSide
12-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Nas already ethered 50 and he didn't respond to that, cuz he acted like that didn't exist....

I think the song is named Don't Body Yourself...

dope track
"they say Jada defeated em, Joe too street for em, whats next I guess its for Nas to ether em"

Edgar Erebus
12-04-2007, 06:35 PM
a lot of cats are smoking sherm for real.

50 is not much younger than any of the ppl in question. ppl somehow think 50 is 22, he's well into his 30s.

Yo, I'm just picturing how would majority of people see that beef. And it's clear I think that Nas is past his artistic and commercial peak (otherwise he wouldn't come up with as stupid album names as "Nigger").

crds
12-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Nas should respond to this wack gimp, first of all Nas is happily married, and Curtis...when do we ever hear of him hooking up?, Curtis should look a little closer and see why people think he and Lloyd Banks are lovers.

Mascara...check
Lipstick for photoshoots...check
Tight leather pants that the Village People wore...check
A NAKED shower scene in his wack movie...check
Photoshoots with a waxed and oily chest...check
Many images with his shirt off...check

seriously, 50 Cent should take a GOOD look at himself before he spits his bullshit.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 03:35 AM
No.. because NaS is soft as fuck. Trying to make that Hova money these days.. just like Styles P. What happened to the days of the Roc vs. D-Block/NaS wars..

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-05-2007, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=crds;978149]when do we ever hear of him hooking up?, Curtis should look a little closer and see why people think he and Lloyd Banks are lovers.
[QUOTE]

*ahem* 50 was going out with Ciara.... don't know if they still are but they were....

and if you ask me

Ciara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelis

Wu-Tality
12-05-2007, 05:30 PM
50 is weak... and btw the Kanye/50 beef was Kanyes' idea. Anyway, Nas should just put out good music and perhaps drop a dissline to 50 somewhere.

TGambino
12-05-2007, 05:48 PM
when 50 went on MTV Cribs he pretty much ethered all of his haters, look how that nigga living an u gon sit on ur computer talkin shit about him lol

everyone knows what 50 does in interviews by now him dissin nas shouldnt be a surprise to anyone...

crds
12-05-2007, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=crds;978149]when do we ever hear of him hooking up?, Curtis should look a little closer and see why people think he and Lloyd Banks are lovers.
[QUOTE]

*ahem* 50 was going out with Ciara.... don't know if they still are but they were....

and if you ask me

Ciara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kelis

Ciara used to be a Man

ShaDynasty
12-05-2007, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Bg_Knocc_Out;978831][QUOTE=crds;978149]when do we ever hear of him hooking up?, Curtis should look a little closer and see why people think he and Lloyd Banks are lovers.

Ciara used to be a Man

c'mon, Ciara is fine as hell, i'd take Kelis over her though.

crds
12-07-2007, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=crds;978914][QUOTE=Bg_Knocc_Out;978831]

c'mon, Ciara is fine as hell, i'd take Kelis over her though.

haha, haven't you head the stories?

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-07-2007, 04:04 PM
50 rich...........can't hurt him