PDA

View Full Version : I don't feel sorry for grown ass men that still live at home with their parents

Visionz
12-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Fo'real shit is like an epidemic , most of the ones I run into while I'm a the corner store pickin up a blunt like to blame their problems on brain malfunctions. They're always hangin around the front of the store askin for a quarter so they can call their obese, pimple-faced gothic girlfriend. Complaining cuz they can't talk at the house cuz mom's be pickin up on the other line blowin up his spot yellin "get a job you lazy muthafucka, I wish I did smoke crack when I was pregant with your ass so you would've dropped out my pussy and died!! I fuckin HATE YOU"

And see mom, she don't need no pressure like that. Mom and dad always fight too cuz she might not be able to stand their ass but she still loves her kid so she can't kick him out. Dad, he just busted the nut to get away from that seed just as fast as he could. He fucked up though when the rubber popped and he and the rest of the world have to deal with these punk mothafuckers who are complete bums but too fucking stupid to realize it, so they just sit back critical of the world but do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to make it better for them or anyone else. He wants the grown-ass kid gone but mom just loves him too much. Those mothafuckers shouldn't be doing nothing but praising momma and shutting the fuck up. I don't feel sorry for those lazy, selfish bastards at all.

who's with me???

*********edit*****************
I hope anyone in here that reads this isn't takin it to heart I'm really just gettin at CJ, mainly for that Pimp C thread, and secondly cuz dude makes alot of bullshit-generalized-& simplified dumb ass threads............and his judgmental ass DOES indeed live with his parents. Dude's in his early 30's, cmon man, I've read enough of both your oppinions and your life, CJ, that you really do need some help. If you're already getting it, please stop listening to the counselor who's telling you forums are a good place to vent :b

V4D3R
12-05-2007, 02:11 AM
Makes you wonder what they gonna do when their parents have to depart this life.

I find them types to be kinda weird personally I know one dude like that. Been working at Superstore for like 15 years too - dead end low paying grocery store job lol.
Dude used to come watch Sunday football with the boys with tupperwared home-cooked meals from mom.

IrOnMaN
12-05-2007, 09:41 AM
I moved out when I was 18 to go to college. I'm 21 now, and I've been on my own ever since. The men that are like 25 and still living at home are......do I have the right to call them unmature and weak?}:|

100pr00f
12-05-2007, 10:05 AM
i still live at home..ima be 24 soon
i would like to move out..but buying a house is hard and toomuch money for me right now..done have 250g's
dont wanna rent cuz thats just throwing away money
1000 bills to stay in a 1 bedroom apartment is a rip
u gwt nothing out of it but emptey pockets...

but i do what i gotta do i pay to live here ..i make around 20 something hr so im cool i got money
just saving to buy a house one day
also i help my parents to live here aswell with out me they prolly wont beable to live ina single fam home

Prolifical ENG
12-05-2007, 03:25 PM
hahaha

WARPATH
12-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Around here........

Grown men live with their parents because there isn't anywhere else to live.....unless they move.

If you know what your doing you can get a nice spot, but it takes money, and not to much money floating around here either.

But your right, you should never feel sorry for grown men. Feel sorry for their families if they can't take care of them though.

That's why I think we should encourage polygynous relationships.

Think about it:

If you can't take care of your wife, I can. She can lay right next to my wife, eat well, live happily and raise and bare our children.

Fuck it.

You couldn't take care of her.

diggy
12-05-2007, 05:23 PM
It's very easy to judge people.

IrOnMaN
12-05-2007, 07:55 PM
It's very easy to judge people.

That's true because people are going to be people. There's nothing on one can do about that.

Dirty Knowledge
12-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Define grown ass men.

V4D3R
12-05-2007, 10:30 PM
In essence- it's true what Diggy stated- easy to judge people. Not everybody can have it all and have it straight or maintain what they have.

In Calgary - I'm willing to bet not many could own a brand new home. 400K atleast for a newer 1000sq foot Bungalow in this neck of the woods which is the smallest and cheapest type of home u can find. Last summer I was working on a buidling on the edge of the downtown core - 1 bedroom 600 sq foot for 500K.

It's something I'm still striving to do- save money while paying rent to get a mortgage.

This city made it law to have 75 year mortgages because of the Boom we have and rising cost of living. And rent control is in the works.

And keep in mind Yanks - that our loonie is higher then your dollar now to top it off.

Visionz
12-06-2007, 12:09 AM
^that's fucking crazy, both the rent and the exchange rate. funny how most americans are kinda oblivious to how little their money is worth. Must fuck 'em up whenever they travel abroad for the first time in atleast a while.

CharlesJones
01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Visions Unseen, you're very judgmental. I live with my parents because i can't afford to move out and it's not by choice that i'm living with my parents. I've been wanting my own place for a very long time but i can't seem to get a good job that pays some real money so i can be on my own. I went to see a psychiatrist several times to see what's wrong with me because i'm depressed and suicidal a lot because i'm stressed out about finding a good job. My brain for some reason won't allow me to figure things out and concentrate so i can get a good job. That's why i'm afraid to apply for good paying jobs because good paying jobs require you to use your brain which is something i've never been good at. My dad always tells me that everything you do requires thinking. After i graduated from high school in 1994, i had a lot of low paying shitty hard labor jobs that i regret applying for. I used to go to job interviews wearing whatever i felt like wearing and now i realize why i never got a good job. Now i'm 31 years old and i wasted 8 years of my life from 1994-2002. During that time, i was living with my grandparents and now i'm back home with my parents.

Not did i once look in the housing section in the newspaper to see how much apartments cost for rent when i lived with my grandparents because my mind was in another world. I didn't realize that my grandparents weren't gonna be around forever and i needed to make some moves to be on my own. I was almost homeless when my grandfather put me out because i didn't wanna move back in with my parents but now i see it's better to be living with them than to be homeless. I tried staying at a homeless shelter and i got scared when i saw the homeless people sharing bunk beds so i didn't wanna stay there. I wrote a company in Columbus, Ohio that helps people with money who have a disability problem and they never wrote me back and i'm upset about that. I know i have a disability because i did some research about a learning disability and the causes of a learning disability is exactly what i have. I had problems with learning when i was in middle school and high school and i should've seeked help from some teachers but i never did because i was embarrassed that i was a slow learner. Now i'm suffering with getting a real job because my brain won't allow me to focus, remember and figure things out.

I don't know what i'm gonna do if my parents die before me because i'm scared i'm gonna end up homeless. My dad has reminded me several times that him and my mom aren't gonna be around forever and i'm gonna have to take care of myself on my own. I've been thinking about seeing a doctor and have him run some tests on my brain to see what's wrong and i'm gonna schedule a appointment in a few months now that i have health insurance from my job because i've never had health insurance before. Maybe i might be able to qualify to get some money and housing from the government so i can take care of myself. I'd rather work than get a free check from the government but if i can't work because of my brain, then i have no choice but to get a check from the government.

begongo
01-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Charles you seem to be a good observer and your posts are always complex and well-written. Did you ever think of exploiting your writing skills and criticism ?

CharlesJones
01-05-2008, 04:20 PM
No but thanks for the advice. I might look into that.

ARRCIMEDES
01-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Why care? You should be more concerned with people who seal yo trousers so they can sniff yo ass. They deserve to have they allowances cut. Fo shu'. Dont feel sorry for them. Just let them grown ass men be with their moms so she dont get too stupid in her old age and then forget that she needs to shave at least once a week cos she has a hairy chin. Sons need to remind their moms that. AINT THAT THE TRUTH.

Visionz
01-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Visions Unseen, you're very judgmental. I live with my parents because i can't afford to move out and it's not by choice that i'm living with my parents. I've been wanting my own place for a very long time but i can't seem to get a good job that pays some real money so i can be on my own. I went to see a psychiatrist several times to see what's wrong with me because i'm depressed and suicidal a lot because i'm stressed out about finding a good job. My brain for some reason won't allow me to figure things out and concentrate so i can get a good job. That's why i'm afraid to apply for good paying jobs because good paying jobs require you to use your brain which is something i've never been good at. My dad always tells me that everything you do requires thinking. After i graduated from high school in 1994, i had a lot of low paying shitty hard labor jobs that i regret applying for. I used to go to job interviews wearing whatever i felt like wearing and now i realize why i never got a good job. Now i'm 31 years old and i wasted 8 years of my life from 1994-2002. During that time, i was living with my grandparents and now i'm back home with my parents.

Not did i once look in the housing section in the newspaper to see how much apartments cost for rent when i lived with my grandparents because my mind was in another world. I didn't realize that my grandparents weren't gonna be around forever and i needed to make some moves to be on my own. I was almost homeless when my grandfather put me out because i didn't wanna move back in with my parents but now i see it's better to be living with them than to be homeless. I tried staying at a homeless shelter and i got scared when i saw the homeless people sharing bunk beds so i didn't wanna stay there. I wrote a company in Columbus, Ohio that helps people with money who have a disability problem and they never wrote me back and i'm upset about that. I know i have a disability because i did some research about a learning disability and the causes of a learning disability is exactly what i have. I had problems with learning when i was in middle school and high school and i should've seeked help from some teachers but i never did because i was embarrassed that i was a slow learner. Now i'm suffering with getting a real job because my brain won't allow me to focus, remember and figure things out.

I don't know what i'm gonna do if my parents die before me because i'm scared i'm gonna end up homeless. My dad has reminded me several times that him and my mom aren't gonna be around forever and i'm gonna have to take care of myself on my own. I've been thinking about seeing a doctor and have him run some tests on my brain to see what's wrong and i'm gonna schedule a appointment in a few months now that i have health insurance from my job because i've never had health insurance before. Maybe i might be able to qualify to get some money and housing from the government so i can take care of myself. I'd rather work than get a free check from the government but if i can't work because of my brain, then i have no choice but to get a check from the government.lmao, that first sentence has me crackin up, damn near every thread you made is your ass passing judgement on someone else :lmao: dude, you can read a whole Bill Cosby book and then come back here and give a synopsis of the shit. Sounds like you can concentrate enough for that, meaning your problem isn't in your head, your problem is that you're fuckin lazy and you like blaming every one else for your own misfortunes.

Black Man
01-09-2008, 11:38 AM
It's normal in some cultures for a "grown ass man" to live with their parents. It's also normal for this to happen in order to achieve desired goals. It's not always because the man isn't a "man" it's a plan.

Visionz
01-09-2008, 12:04 PM
I know man^, this thread was really a reaction to CJ's disrespectful comments during Pimp C's passing, though it should be noted that CJ has NO plan whatsoever, unless his plan is to whine, point fingers, and do nothing his entire life, in which case his plan is being carefully executed

100pr00f
01-09-2008, 12:09 PM
i have a plan to become a multi millionaire befor i move out...its working pretty good
i gotta say

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Visions Unseen i do admit i pass judgment on people but so do most people. That's the way of the world. I'm not lazy at all. I do wanna work. If i was lazy, i would sell drugs, rob banks and people. I'm not making this shit up that something is wrong with my brain. If there's nothing wrong with my brain, then why am i working 2 jobs that don't pay enough for me to get my own place? Why is it that i'm afraid to go back to school and learn a job trade so i can make more money? Do you really think i would be living with my parents if there was nothing wrong with me? I don't think so.

Black Man
01-09-2008, 05:56 PM
I know man^, this thread was really a reaction to CJ's disrespectful comments during Pimp C's passing, though it should be noted that CJ has NO plan whatsoever, unless his plan is to whine, point fingers, and do nothing his entire life, in which case his plan is being carefully executed

I can dig it......I was only adding some info on. My bad must've taken the thread the wrong way.

Visionz
01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Visions Unseen i do admit i pass judgment on people but so do most people. That's the way of the world. I'm not lazy at all. I do wanna work. If i was lazy, i would sell drugs, rob banks and people. I'm not making this shit up that something is wrong with my brain. If there's nothing wrong with my brain, then why am i working 2 jobs that don't pay enough for me to get my own place? Why is it that i'm afraid to go back to school and learn a job trade so i can make more money? Do you really think i would be living with my parents if there was nothing wrong with me? I don't think so.
wouldn't mental problems be consistent? you can read a book by Bill Cosby but not an economics or history book? imo that just doesn't add up.

CharlesJones
01-09-2008, 08:02 PM
I can read a history book but not a economics book. I have a problem with memorizing stuff about school and that's why i had problems in middle school and high school with my grades. I wasn't a D and F student often but i got mostly C's and B's. I think some of my teachers passed me along because i never caused trouble in class and i always did my homework. I was terrible at taking tests in school.

Koolish
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
all that means is that you learn different. you can't learn the exact same way as everyone else, that's for sure, but you just need a certain system of how to memorize information the best.

you can do it, you just have to put in extra effort. if you're not willing to put in extra effort then i don't think you can blame anyone but yourself.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-10-2008, 01:44 PM

I don't know what i'm gonna do if my parents die before me because i'm scared i'm gonna end up homeless. My dad has reminded me several times that him and my mom aren't gonna be around forever and i'm gonna have to take care of myself on my own. I've been thinking about seeing a doctor and have him run some tests on my brain to see what's wrong and i'm gonna schedule a appointment in a few months now that i have health insurance from my job because i've never had health insurance before. Maybe i might be able to qualify to get some money and housing from the government so i can take care of myself. I'd rather work than get a free check from the government but if i can't work because of my brain, then i have no choice but to get a check from the government.

i feel your pain and can completely relate to your situation in allot of ways i hope everything works out for you. i had a learning disability to do mathematics and couldn't grasp those concepts because in my mind they didn't relate and i sought help and thing there are state n government programs like vista that give money to those w/ special needs and things like that in NYS for instance. but hope everything works out 4 ya duke
peace

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks for caring about me. I struggle with suicide and depression everyday because of my situation. I really don't know how i continue to go on living everyday. That's why i'm gonna see a doctor and find out what's wrong with me because i really want a good job so i can be on my own and get some nice things like a nice car, nice clothes, nice apartment, nice stereo system, nice tv, nice sneakers. I'm not really into buying very expensive things because i don't try to impress people but i do like nice things. I went to see a psychiatrist about my problem and he tells me i have A.D.D. which is attention deficit disorder. I did some research about that and i don't have that. I have a learning disability because i did some research about that and from what i read, i definitely have that. My psychiatrist prescribed me some medication to take but i didn't take it because i don't believe that medication is gonna help my brain to all of a sudden figure things out and remember things so i can get a good job and keep a job. My employment history is terrible because i have a lot of jobs that i've quit and been fired from so i know i have a brain problem.

J.T.S.
01-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Good luck CJ and keep your head up man!

CharlesJones
01-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Thanks.

Prolifical ENG
01-11-2008, 08:52 PM
My employment history is terrible because i have a lot of jobs that i've quit and been fired from so i know i have a brain problem.

Sometimes that's the only way to move up. You have to work on your employment history before even thinking of getting payed higher. Even most those people that get good (higher paying) jobs didn't get them right after they got their degree. Thats after years of experience.

I know some people that had lower paying jobs with only a high school diploma and they worked their way up. I know these days it is harder to work your way up that far without post secondary education, but you can still do it and from what you said from the quote it's why you haven't.

Try working for someone for a good length of time so they benefited from you working for them and find a better job but leave on a good note. Thats how you get references.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Charles, you are the man. The job market in Cleveland is fucked up....keep workin hard.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Sometimes that's the only way to move up. You have to work on your employment history before even thinking of getting payed higher. Even most those people that get good (higher paying) jobs didn't get them right after they got their degree. Thats after years of experience.

I know some people that had lower paying jobs with only a high school diploma and they worked their way up. I know these days it is harder to work your way up that far without post secondary education, but you can still do it and from what you said from the quote it's why you haven't.

Try working for someone for a good length of time so they benefited from you working for them and find a better job but leave on a good note. Thats how you get references.

you speaking complete truth brother cuz its true its has no barring on degree but your experience sometimes

LORD NOSE
01-12-2008, 07:56 AM
Thanks for caring about me. I struggle with suicide and depression everyday because of my situation. I really don't know how i continue to go on living everyday. That's why i'm gonna see a doctor and find out what's wrong with me because i really want a good job so i can be on my own and get some nice things like a nice car, nice clothes, nice apartment, nice stereo system, nice tv, nice sneakers. I'm not really into buying very expensive things because i don't try to impress people but i do like nice things. I went to see a psychiatrist about my problem and he tells me i have A.D.D. which is attention deficit disorder. I did some research about that and i don't have that. I have a learning disability because i did some research about that and from what i read, i definitely have that. My psychiatrist prescribed me some medication to take but i didn't take it because i don't believe that medication is gonna help my brain to all of a sudden figure things out and remember things so i can get a good job and keep a job. My employment history is terrible because i have a lot of jobs that i've quit and been fired from so i know i have a brain problem.

might be more of an anxiety issue than a brain malfunction issue

i made a few suggestions to you before and you said you don't want to do any of that

maybe you need to be put in a situation where you're forced to make changes

the situations you fear of getting into, you'll be force to live in them later on in life if you don't force yourself to get the things you need

you'll be older then and have less say so about what happens to you

if you can be at home and type out well put together words about your situation, you can get out in the world and find ways to take care of yourself

i truly believe that you are just playing devils advocate right now and enjoying the feedback you get from posting well put descriptions of your woes - if they are truly real -

you may just be a hypochondriac "fiendin" for sympathy

if you are indeed unable to take care of yourself, then you're entitled to get SSI - ask your doctor about that

-IrOnBuLL-
01-18-2008, 12:33 PM
it dont really matter to me if grown people still live at home wit their parentz
az long as they have a job, help put food on table, be able to take care of themselves
and their families and most of all, respect the household. <<<< thatz a grown man or
a grown woman rite there.

some think itz wierd some think itz ridiculous<<<< i guess these people didnt open their
2nd pair of eyez n take time to see wat situationz other people are goin thru.

look at this! some people mite chose to live wit their parentz. i dont blame 'em.
i been around people 35-45 years old n still live wit their parentz. in most casez it
meanz that they possibly know how to respect each other, communcate
wit each other n stick together.

i'm 22 i still live wit my mom. people mite think thatz "weak" but yo i'm a grown
man i dont care wat ya'll biscuit ass niggaz say. people own they own home
n still act childish, stankin up they place or wateva. i work, i take care of my mom, put food on the table, give her some money after i cash my paycheck, take care of myself n
dont follow the thoughtz from the streetz
^^^^ thatz a grown man

-IrOnBuLL-
01-18-2008, 12:36 PM
it dont really matter to me if grown people still live at home wit their parentz
az long as they have a job, help put food on table, be able to take care of themselves
and their families and most of all, respect the household. <<<< thatz a grown man or
a grown woman rite there.

some think itz wierd some think itz ridiculous<<<< i guess these people didnt open their
2nd pair of eyez n take time to see wat situationz other people are goin thru.

look at this! some people mite chose to live wit their parentz. i dont blame 'em.
i been around people 35-45 years old n still live wit their parentz. in most casez it
meanz that they possibly know how to respect each other, communcate
wit each other n stick together.

i'm 22 i still live wit my mom. people mite think thatz "weak" but yo i'm a grown
man i dont care wat ya'll biscuit ass niggaz say. people own they own home
n still act childish, stankin up they place or wateva. i work, i take care of my mom, put food on the table, give her some money after i cash my paycheck, take care of myself n
dont follow the thoughtz from the streetz
^^^^ thatz a grown man ^O^

6 Brix
01-18-2008, 12:52 PM
i ran away when i was 15 only 2 find my parents had moved and i spent 3 years tracking them down

CharlesJones
01-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Sunny Winters, i'm gonna try to apply for a SSI check after i go see a doctor to see what's wrong with me. I'm not looking for sympathy from anybody. I'm just addressing my situation to ya'll to let ya'll know what's going on with me. I'm not lazy at all. Like i said, i'd rather work than get a free check from the government and sit at home. But if i'm not mentally able to work, then i have no choice but to try to get SSI money. There's this law firm that helps represent people who have disabilities and i'm gonna give them a call to try to help me get some money from the government but of course i would have to have some proof first from a doctor to show them that i'm not mentally able to work because my brain won't allow me to concentrate and figure things out so i can get a job and keep a job.

THE W
01-19-2008, 04:19 PM
ironbull makes an excellent point,

its cool if your living with your parents and you're paying rent. i've known people who went home to stay with the folks for a year or 2 while going through school so that they wouldnt have to pay such high costs for renting out their own place. eventually when they got their degrees and a job they moved out and got their own thing.

its the cats that sit up under somebody and dont do shit or contribute shit. those are the ones that you should have no sympathy for.

though there are those people who really cant get out and earn because they have some type of vocational diability.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Eric, ive always thought you were a decent member of this site, and generally your posts are good.

and i realise maybe CJ can be annoying at times, and can pass judgement quickly.

but this thread targeting him is pretty pathetic, he obviously has some problems and is in a situation where he has genuine trouble finding employment.

how this is amusing is beyond me, and the fact that he needs to live with his parents doesnt seem at all 'embarrassing' or 'weak' to me.

im in a fortunate position where im able to move out of home at a fairly early age, and maybe you and other members of this forum are also in this fortunate position. however to make generalisations about a situation such as charles' where he evidently has some serious problems comes off as arrogant and ignorant.

i cant imagine many people desire to live with their parents for their entire lives, and obviously some of them do so because of their own slothenly habits. but others do so because they have no other options.

good luck Charles Jones,

DJMethods
01-20-2008, 09:34 AM
Charles, man, don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way.

LISTEN TO YOUR FUCKING DOCTOR YOU STUPID CUNT.

Mate, anyone can read anything online at wikipedia and come to their own conclusions what they have. These people have to study for many many years, Psychiatrists have to do a psychology degree as well as medical degree just to be able to diagnose people. Yet you think you can do the same job as them by reading wikipedia?

Sorry, but you can't.

Also; A.D.D IS a learning difficulty. There's no such thing as "learning difficult", there's different conditions which create learning difficulties, A.D.D is a major cause for a lot of people. The way you write long paragraphs for 99% of posts AND even living at home are also synonomous with A.D.D.

Your "reasons" for living at home with your parents sound more like excuses. Granted, I agree it's hard to get up these days for whatever reason but, it's the way you express them. It sounds like "it's not my fault, I have a bad brain!" which will NEVER let you advance in life. You're 30, do you think this stuff will magically go away? Do you think you know better then a person who's done 10 years of college because you read a website?

The treatment for A.D.D is Dexies. I took them back in high school because if you DON'T have A.D.D, they will make you hyperactive. If you DO have A.D.D, they will have a calming effect and help you with your thoughts.

Admittedly I don't know everything of the situation or you, but whats the harm in taking them for a week and finding out if he was right? If he wasn't, then cross it off the list, but you'd be surprised how good these guys are at picking things.

CharlesJones
01-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Sean Michael thanks for your comments. I appreciate that. You're one of the few people on here who understand what i'm going through. Everybody else is passing judgment on me and thinking that i'm just making excuses and i'm lazy. This shit i'm going through ain't no fucking joke. I've been having a problem getting a good job since i graduated from high school. Most of the jobs i've had have been shitty low paying hard labor jobs. That's why i've never been able to get my own place, buy nice clothes and get a nice car. It takes a good paying job in order to afford nice things and i may have to face the fact that i might never get a good paying job because of my disability. I've done some research about my problem and that's why i'm gonna see a doctor about it and have some tests run on me to see what's wrong. I had a talk with my brother today about my problem and he's supporting me. He told me that our parents don't wanna accept the fact that they have a son who has a disability because most blacks don't trust doctors and psychiatrists so it's hard for blacks to believe that they could have kids who have disabilities. But how could they know if they've never taken their kids to see a doctor? Most blacks can't afford health insurance and that's why most of us don't see a doctor often.

My father may think it's ok for me to live with him and my mom but it's not normal for me to live with my parents and i'm 31 years old. I need to be on my own and have some privacy and have some responsibilities. I get pissed off when i'm trying to get a job and i don't get a call from anybody because when employers look at my job history and they see i've had a lot of jobs, they're gonna wanna know why have i had so many jobs. Only thing i can tell them is that there is something mentally wrong with me because i can't figure things out. I get mad when i ride past car dealerships and i see nice cars i can't afford to buy because i don't make enough money at my job to afford a nice car. I get mad when i see nice apartments i wanna move into in nice neighborhoods and i can't afford to move into one because of my low paying job.

Visionz
01-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Eric, ive always thought you were a decent member of this site, and generally your posts are good.

and i realise maybe CJ can be annoying at times, and can pass judgement quickly.

but this thread targeting him is pretty pathetic, he obviously has some problems and is in a situation where he has genuine trouble finding employment.ehh, I was pissed about his comments towards the passing of Pimp C, in all honesty, I wish this thread would die cuz its actually pretty embarrassing. I'm not the type of dude to pass judgement on others even if this thread makes it seem this way. Human frailities, we all got 'em. peace to you Charles

smokebongoncliff
01-26-2008, 04:42 PM
unmature and weak?}:|

stay in school big dog

Slide
01-26-2008, 04:43 PM
ahahaha =)

Prolifical ENG
01-26-2008, 05:09 PM
OK Eric your right....I guess I can just close the thread...its getting misunderstood every time it comes up.