PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist: The Most Important Film Evermade!!!

SID
12-05-2007, 11:10 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW.....THIS FILM BLEW ME AWAY, REINFORCES A LOT OF BELIEFS I HAVE ABOUT THE WORLD, 911, EVERYTHING IS COVERED AND HOW SPACE IS THE KEY TO OUR ANSWERS LIKE I ALWAYS SAID.............................................. ........WATCH THIS MOVIE, AND SPREAD THE WORD

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ FIND THE REST OF IT ON GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE...ITS A VERY LONG FILM

STICKY THIS PLEASE MODS

diggy
12-05-2007, 10:46 PM
I think I have already seen this movie in the form of news reports, the history channel, and just reading up on stuff. For those who don't normally pay attention to what is going on in the world, it is a good film.

Where is the empirical proof in this film? I here alot of opinions though from speakers who won't even show their faces.

I find it strange that religion is blamed for the worlds problems. Religion is an institution created by corrupt people. To blame religion is just as stupid as blaming money ( cotton and ink) for human problems. People created money just as they did religion. People are the problem ( corrupt ones).

Specifically the white man who created a lot of the problems we have today is the problem.

urbanlegend
12-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Specifically the white man who created a lot of the problems we have today is the problem.

Although I agree with you that people are the problem behind religion, you might say this (quote in bold), but who's to say that if everything was flipped around any other ethnic group would do any better? Don't go spewing hate my friend, or ignorance either. You're generalizing just as someone would be generalizing saying that those who are black only listen to rap or commit more crimes than anyone else, or that all Muslims are horrible people. It's that same line of thinking - pining a whole group for the mistakes of some, not all.

SID
12-06-2007, 09:23 AM
I think I have already seen this movie in the form of news reports, the history channel, and just reading up on stuff. For those who don't normally pay attention to what is going on in the world, it is a good film.

Where is the empirical proof in this film? I here alot of opinions though from speakers who won't even show their faces.

I find it strange that religion is blamed for the worlds problems. Religion is an institution created by corrupt people. To blame religion is just as stupid as blaming money ( cotton and ink) for human problems. People created money just as they did religion. People are the problem ( corrupt ones).

i dont know which film you watched diggy, but the actual remastered zeitgeist film has a main person speaking throughout the film, and about the proof whatever you see in the film that you have doubts about pause it and research it, thats what i did

SID
12-06-2007, 09:42 AM
i dident know someone previously posted this film......it dont matter still something everyone needs to watch

PEACE

urbanlegendmf
12-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Im Not Impressed With This Movie

TSA
12-06-2007, 11:33 AM
^ co-sign

and i gurantee the maker gets mad when he doesn't get christmas presents, so what's he getting at.

lol 10 commandments and egyptains book of the dead ties..

you mean to tell my 2 cultures outlawed stealling lying and killing?...conspiracy..

this is a very interesting and informative film

but i still adhere to my deep respect of faith because though it's implied that religion is tied to slavery, it was religion that gave the enslaved the will to live.

wait...here comes the 9/11 talk.

America has no enemies ppl nobody will ever attack us and when they do they acutally work for us because EVERYONE THING ALIVE works for us.

TSA
12-06-2007, 11:41 AM
infact what does this have to do with jesus?

why are all these ppl warning the US about 9/11 if the US set it up?

what do they mean no evidence links the hijackers to bin laden

osama basically said "yeah i did it, so what nigga"

"Adam you asked me that question yesterday, and got the same answer"

hahahahahhah Bush owned Adam.

but yeah, all this 9/11 talk ruined a good documentary

matt_swinburne
12-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Did anybody actually watch this documentary? It doesnt blame anything on religeon all that it points out is that (most) religeons are a manmade way of controlling people with its roots in paganism. The point is that a few families have ruled the western (and eastern) world for a long, long time.....i think you all got the wrong end of the stick

SID
12-06-2007, 04:21 PM
osama basically said "yeah i did it, so what nigga"

he is also a C.I.A agent who will never be caught cuz he aint in no moutains but with the saudi royals and the bushs havin a swingin time

SID
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
yeah 4 real it dont blame religon it says the religious institution has been corrupted for their benefit, and it just shows how we been worshippin the sun all these years...the sun personified anyway

diggy
12-06-2007, 05:33 PM
What is the point of the movie anyways? Why talk about all these "truths" which appears to have no link to each other?-- Jesus, 911,Trilateral commision.??

Whats the agenda?

What should we do now that he have this info (some of which I don't agree with).

Yes parts of the bible are forged and adapted with ancient stories, but thats the bible. But the narrator reached the wrong conclusion that if their is forgery in the bible, all religions are wrong--some logic!

Yes Christianity in some parts of its history was used to control people, but to reach the conclusion from that that all teachings do that is also wrong.

The narrators try to speak so logically and scientifically, but they are not.

Whoever made this movie is also mentally slow, cuz at the age of thirteen while studying the Bible, I already knew parts of it contradicted. So the vid does not surprise me.

diggy
12-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Are the people who put this vid together trying to start a revolution?

TSA
12-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i stopped at the 911 part cause then it got gay and knowtheledgey. I bet they were gonna talk about Illuminati and Yacub for the next half.

ppl seem to go at christianity because it's popular and ppl on here will swallow anything so long as it goes again conventional wisdom.

that's why Islam is more acceptable on here.

So what if it has origins in ancient religions? Then what? it's not legit?

The bible teaches brotherhood justice and love, i don't give a rats twat what jesus's birthday is......i dont even think that's mentioned in the bible.

SID
12-09-2007, 02:06 PM
you stopped at 9/11, that was a wrong move...that shit was the biggest con the american people have ever faced (and they have had lots), dont let the sheer horror of "if it is true" put you off it...cuz that shit happened and it was guided by the men at the top, for financial gain, and the tightening of the elites grip of the world.

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 03:31 PM
you stopped at 9/11, that was a wrong move...that shit was the biggest con the american people have ever faced (and they have had lots), dont let the sheer horror of "if it is true" put you off it...cuz that shit happened and it was guided by the men at the top, for financial gain, and the tightening of the elites grip of the world.

do you believe that it was done by white supremest who had a problem with GoldStein buying the buildings/property ?

white supremest who are in the same order the president is supposed to be in
the terminators peoples

SID
12-09-2007, 04:11 PM
do you believe that it was done by white supremest who had a problem with GoldStein buying the buildings/property ?

white supremest who are in the same order the president is supposed to be in
the terminators peoples

i believe what the facts tell me and the facts tell me that 9/11 was the spark they needed to further their sinister motives on the globe, like securisation of major oil reserves, a permanant military headquarters in the middle east and cause to invade the the arab world (afghnistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine,.... and soon to be iran and syria).

They have wanted to crush the arabs from the beginning (they are currently doing a very good job), for reasons i will let you find out yourself....

Esquire
12-09-2007, 06:38 PM
First of thanks for linking me to this. Although it can be interpreted in many different ways, I found it very interesting to say the least. Although brief in some parts, mainly the "religion" part, It did have many valid points to put across. I don't think the aim of this film was to manipulate people into thinking that this is how the world and its sinister parts operate, but to give people another viewpoint, and allow us to expand our thought on many topics never really brought to attention. Well worth the watch if your bored.

SID
12-10-2007, 10:28 AM
if your bored!!...nahh you,d rather watch heroes or american idol, or some dumbed-down bullshit program instead...zeitgeist is what you need to be watchin and not for the bordem

LORD NOSE
10-06-2008, 03:51 PM
again