PDA

View Full Version : New tracks up

V4D3R
12-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Not mastered or finalized but up there because I'm on a roll.

Feedback please.

http://www.myspace.com/d4rtv4d3r

V4D3R
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM
thanks for the feedback (sarcasm) - i took some down - going to re-master.

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 10:16 AM
shits is wack as fuck

you can't be me

making beats isn't for everyone

find another hobby

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Be you? I'm V4D3R - been wanting to make beats for years.

Your a sorry excuse for a human being. Who said that making beats is trying to be Sunny Winters?

LOL

Lol - dam you ever a hater.

I'm me - and you can go fuck yourself.

SID
12-09-2007, 12:13 PM
i heard the thing about vaders mask and the hyperbaric hamber, bein a wars fan i dig that.......you started makin beats recently yeah, well if you keep at it, you could create some real gritty bangaz

peace

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 02:13 PM
^^thnx for that appreciated

DEVAMPS
12-09-2007, 02:29 PM
keep at it yo it takes a long time to become a solid beatmaker...keep buildin. PEACE

12weLvE
12-09-2007, 02:31 PM
The MAsk: The intro is sick haha. Anyway the track isnt bad, but it needs a start to it...bring in some hi-hats and some bass. sound effects are ill though.

Dual Within: Ooooooh I am feeling this one... 1 thing missing a nice bassline... Then make the Snare louder with some reverb...My fav track of you so far

War: This isnt to bad, but you need to switch up that horn, from time to time. play around with it.

Reptile Hunter: The intro is too long for it being so repetative...But yo the beat is ill... put in some hight hats, I like the switch up with the strings... and towards the end with the drums change.

I already commented on the other two on pevious post of yours.

Overall: I must say you are getting better, than what I last heard. Trust me it takes a while to step your game up. I was a disaster when I started lol. Keep at it man... you will master your craft soon.

PEace

V4D3R
12-09-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks for that feedback - appreciated and duly noted

GameOfDeath
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
The Mask has a ill intro really sick sample. Am I out of my mind or did the beat just pan to the left channel. WTF? From what I hear the beat sound cool but the pan is really annoying. Duel within has a dope sample and drums but it sounds mixed low. Feelin the rugged quality of the beat and that the bottom end is banging. But you should try soundclick myspace's player is the worst it ruins the mix. Good use of intros on the beats. You've got to up the drums on WAR they are useless. Sample's cool.

I think the reptile hunter intro is too long personally. Then you have an intro with the sample too. the bass is distorted. Should remaster this. Cause those strings sound like they could be deadly if they were clear. More distortion on serpintine I think. Too much bass and the snare isn't crisp. Again, myspace player is the worst on the mixes.

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2007, 08:03 PM
keep working at it!

I made 2 short instrumentals while back using Reason and FL studio:

http://members.soundclick.com/station/361196

V4D3R
12-10-2007, 08:33 AM
^^like that serial killer theme

@ GameofDeath thanks for that feedback

All my beats are being made on my pc - no synth - no controllers MPC, and some 30 dollar speakers lol.

I'm trying to figure out why my sample is off on the M4SK because it kicks in a split sec too late IMO.

V4D3R
12-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Am I out of my mind or did the beat just pan to the left channel. WTF? From what I hear the beat sound cool but the pan is really annoying.

I just realised today that all my fuccin tracks have been recorded on the left channel only. I got to redo all my shit- which was needed anyhow.

lol rookie mistake

LORD NOSE
12-11-2007, 04:59 AM
LMAO @ a 33 year old man just now trying to make beats

get the fuck out here with them shits
nigga go make money
get off your cousins living room floor

V4D3R
12-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Your hate is indeed strong young padawan.

I'm going to make a track just for you.

And why do you think I live at my cousins house?

Why am I so much on your mind while your broadcasting that I got you on my mind.

You need hugs:no:

Silly wabbit:eggy: