PDA

View Full Version : Check out HNIC2.COM

tragedykhadafi12
12-05-2007, 02:49 PM
check it out for prodigy new album along with a new video.

www.hnic2.com

Ghost_Deini_
12-05-2007, 03:14 PM
the video is fuckin sweet and so is the beat. but what the hell happened to p as a rapper? could he rap any slower?

ShaDynasty
12-05-2007, 03:16 PM
whos the actor in the video?

I gotta say I ain't really feelin the beat or hook.

sarr
12-05-2007, 04:19 PM
how can you Wu fans not like this beat? sounds like something off a classic 96 album

good song...Prodigy is getting nice again

video is grimey as fuck...hook is bad tho

Ghost_Deini_
12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
i dont really think p's getting nice again... i thought it was weak.

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-05-2007, 05:52 PM
that sounds nothing like what was coming out in 96. the beat isn't bad, and his content is somewhat tolerable, but that chorus is wack as shit. the ending..........DAMN!!!!!!! hahaha funny how a TV was randomly in the corner of the room.

junius
12-05-2007, 06:14 PM
this isn't better than the best of "Return of the Mac" but ** HELLO ** Prodigy sometimes raps in character-- the video only emphasizes that. ya'll might not like his slow/dark flow (& it is very very different than his young, two-minute-verse style) but i think it's mostly intentional (compare to, say, "New York Shit") and effective in this song... that might be the weirdest use of a children's chorus i've ever heard too, hah, tho' i bet there's some heavy metal thing i don't know that's also nuts.

DUMBO
12-05-2007, 07:30 PM
the girl is dumb, he didn't have a warrant.

DUMBO
12-05-2007, 07:31 PM
and prodigy's kid needs to have his mouth washed out with soap.

DUMBO
12-05-2007, 07:35 PM
otherwise good shit.

keep your ass muscle flexed in the bing, p.

tragedykhadafi12
12-06-2007, 10:59 AM
this was posted from prodigy's mom I guess

I don't know how much I can write because it is very upseting but I'll try to inform you on what is going on with P. Yesterday at his trial the prosecutor was about to show P's video from "Return of the Mack" and P felt, the almost all white jury (one hispanic) would never believe he was innocent once they saw it and prosecutor also wanted to bring up his priors. If found guilty he was facing 15 yrs / 10 yrs etc., even 5 yrs was a possibility that was heavy, so he decided to accept a plea bargin of 3 1/2 yrs. From that sentence he could possibly do 2 yrs or less. I was so upset yesterday and I still break down completely today because of course being his mom I don't want him to do one day but I spoke to P last night and as I always say: He is one of the strongest men I know.

He said he will be fine. He will use the time to work on his health, write ryhme and come home a better man. He will read alot and plan his future. He is already working on a documentary about his preparation for prison and will finish it with his homecoming. While away he will write about his experience to be included in the book about his life he has been working on for the past year. Because he took the plea the judge has given him three months to get his affairs together. This next three months will be spent getting his family ready and creating the documentary and finishing up work in the studio that he can get done. P will enter prison in January. To those of you who want to stay in contact with him, I will keep you posted on how to do that.

Much love to you all, pray and see P in light.

Ghost_Deini_
12-06-2007, 11:11 AM
damn, 10 to 15 years?

GBUILDING
12-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Prodigy - ABC

http://www.divshare.com/download/3014110-ac8 (http://www.divshare.com/download/3014110-ac8)

ripped the youtube audio, this'll do until a proper mp3 leaks

thank you my brotha.