PDA

View Full Version : Spider Loc - "Cry & Cry"

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-05-2007, 04:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GFUuVU390zE

It's nice song, tryna spread that Spider really ain't that bad just 'cause he rolls with G-Unit.

oldie
12-05-2007, 04:09 PM
he's aight for that sorta level but thats it

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-05-2007, 04:16 PM
he's aight for that sorta level but thats it

He's got alot of good mixtapes, I can't think of one that isn't very good, check out West Kept Secret: The Prequal, it got some high ratings, like 8/10 mics or someshit, whatever they do. He's just got that slow laid back type of west coast style.

junius
01-13-2008, 09:55 AM
co sign-- i have to admit, i underrated "West Kept" at first; i thought it sounded good but that the flow was better than lyrics... i'll now say that, while not Nas or GZA, Spider is a pretty thoughtful, funny dude & i'd buy anything else he puts out with excitement. i like his voice more than The Game's, btw. Production on "West Kept" is quite good also, more like an album than a mixtape tho' you can tell he's probably holding back a little there.

Bg_, how does the "Bangodoshish" compare to this?

Bg_Knocc_Out
01-13-2008, 10:04 PM
^ Bangodoshish is classic, along with this. "West Kept" was just more in the media because it was released on Koch, Banga wasn't as known. I recommend all his mixtapes really, maybe 2 of the mixtapes are half about hsi beef with Game, so if your not into that beef, don't check them out.

But definitly check out

Brainless: The Prequel
Bangadoshish (LA Kings)
Rags 2 Riches
Connected
Paroled : The Soundtrack
Bangadoshish Part 2
The West Kept Secret : The Prequel
Connected PT.2
Global Warming
The King Of R&B (Rappin' N' Bangin')

He doesn't hold back on his mixtapes, and trys 100% of the time, thats a reason I like him and keep checking his shit out. I still don't even know if he gonna drop an album on G-Unit though.

ronaldo6
01-14-2008, 08:35 AM
good song,spider is dope,connected 2 is awesome