PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Mall Shootings

TSA
12-05-2007, 09:29 PM
There was a mall shooting in Omaha, it'll be all over the news pretty soon i figured i'd give the scoop for someone that's watching this shit play out as i type.

I was at work watching TV when they started reporting that there was a shooting in Omaha NE(not far from Lincoln, 40mins) at a mall in the Von Maur section. 9 people were found dead. The whole break room was really tuned in, felt like 9/11.

anyways..they reported the suspect as a black male in an army coat

and being the only black male in a room full of 46 year old white people...that's not the best feeling.

when my break was over i got a few texts and shit about it.... the whole state sounded tranqualized cause shit like this doesn't happen here. Not saying it's all peachy, ppl get shot all the time and everyday it seems the state is getting shittier and shittier.

then i came back of my next official offical break, then i noticed they had caught a black male in an army jacket.

and i was like good ya know, but why the hell would a murderer go to a Kwik shop?

they were showing pictures of him being taken away.

Then i started thinking...idk man...im not trying to be stupid or joking or racist, although it is, but black people don't just shoot 9 people in a public facility. They usually have a person in mind for a reason they think is legit and is more then 100% of the time stupid because there's no reason or logic behind taking another persons life.

plus still....why was he at a kwik shop?

they also said he used a rifle...

THEN on my next break, i noticed they said the suspect shot himself and it was a male...

when they thought it was a black guy they banner read

"Suspect black male"

then they found out who did it.. and it said

"Suspect male"

hmm?

anyways, not a big deal, these are ppls lives and the stupidity and sensationalism media wants to bombard people with to get more endorsements out of a crisis is not the point...

that's all i know as of now cause i refuse to watch the local news in my own home

just thought id share.

V4D3R
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I know whats it's like to be the only black person.

And that is Media SPin in full effect that "Suspect Black Male"

then "Suspect Male"

It's disturbing man.

TSA
12-05-2007, 09:52 PM
yeah, the worst part is they acutally arrested this nigga, that had NOTHING to do with it..then like 3 hours later didn't mention what happened to him cause they realized they fucked up

they had picture of the dude and everything, at a gas station.

Sleep Sinatra
12-05-2007, 09:53 PM
yea shit's every where shaolin , been tryna tell ppl that omaha's startin 2 get crazy...

TSA
12-05-2007, 10:00 PM
for real man, it's like, there's something wrong with that severly wrong with that place mentally.

idk what, but i know it's gonna spill over in lincoln soon

right now lincoln is like a powder keg, all these crews that have too much to prove cause they really ain't shit, and young niggas got straps now.

cat's are just starting fights to prove they're G at parties and shit, like bitches...

as soon as 1 incident sparks it off there's gonna be a war cause there's too many fucking knuckleheads like that with crews now.

and police have rats now too...they've got cats that go to parties just to call the cops when curtain ppl come in, or follow ppl when they're party hopping

i had one trying to sell me a gun like i was stupid and shit

they trying to get rid of black ppl ever since that Sears thing lol.

WARPATH
12-06-2007, 10:37 AM
That's fucked up. I was just searching it on the net and most of the early reports claim it was a black male, or two shooters- a black male and a white male.

and:

I found an anti Islam website:

http://foehammer.net/2007/12/9-dead-5-wounded-in-omaha-mall-shooting.html#comment-12038

Koolish
12-06-2007, 11:24 AM
the shooter was a nerdy white kid.

man, that whole situation is fucked up. they arrest a black man, and change the description of the shooter from "black male" to "male". racists, i can't put it any other way.

whitey
12-06-2007, 11:29 AM
black males shot other black males.

any public shooting like this of multiple people is some white dude. especially when they kill themself.

TSA
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM
^lol true

lol the worst part is one of their little banners or whatever after finding out the gunman was white was

GUNMAN IS A MAN

and this hick behind me at work was like "well no shit.." lol

shinobi4227
12-06-2007, 12:47 PM
and police have rats now too...they've got cats that go to parties just to call the cops when curtain ppl come in, or follow ppl when they're party hopping

i had one trying to sell me a gun like i was stupid and shit

they trying to get rid of black ppl ever since that Sears thing lol.

Watch your back son, them racist bastards won't rest until they get some dirt on you.

EAGLE EYE
12-06-2007, 02:10 PM
damn i was reading this story in the breakroom computer earlier. I had no clue the media (local media?) fucked it up like that.

Basically everytime I hear about a rampage shooting in a public place I automatically assume its some sheltered white nerd boy who plays world of war craft and listens to hatebreed.

h93pPDNDFGQ

hey ShaolinAssassin.... say hi to Rico for me next time u see him and ask if he got the digi snacks i sent him

TSA
12-06-2007, 03:24 PM
yeah, the news completely tried to act like it didn't happen...hopefully it'll surface eventually

ilzPotent
12-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Especially when a caucasian person is 10 times more likely to commit this type of crime like this.....ratio white to black is 93% to 7%.

Man - I've been through alot as a woman..and nothing can be so bad that I just wanna go shoot innocent people. Imagine in your rampage hurting or killing a child. Real fucking piece of work this guy.

SID
12-06-2007, 03:51 PM
america and there gun culture! (tut,tut).........will you lot ever learn

TSA
12-06-2007, 03:54 PM
gun and land ownership is the foundation of democracy, im not justifying it, but if you want one your going to have to take the other.

a government is just a giant landlord with a lot of fuckin guns, the reason ppl listen to it is cause it has more guns and land then everyone else, cause that's power.

to give people power they need a gun and land, so if the gov fucks around they won't be overpowered that easily.

THE W
12-06-2007, 04:31 PM
saw this on the AOL welcome page when i opened up my shitty dial-up internet connection.

didnt know they fucked the story over like that. cant be too surprised though, it is nebraska.

nonetheless, this goes to show that your emotional health is the most important part of your health.

maestro wooz
12-06-2007, 04:34 PM
Welcome To The Media, Someday Im Gonna Write An Essay About How 90% Of The Governments Mind Control Goes On Immediately After Tragedies/disasters. Remember How After 9/11 They Said They Were Handing Out Candy In The Streets Of Afghanistan And Pakistan To Celebrate It? Yeah Whatever Happened To That.

diggy
12-06-2007, 04:44 PM
The media is supposed to be objective, right.

I'm just glad they didn't murder the black suspect.

TSA
12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
the worst media bullshit i had ever seen was something REALLY bad happened in Iraq....idk what it was... a corruption scandal maybe....

but then the next day there was that BREAKING NEWS thing of every channel and they were talking about Illegal Immigration

it was the the first day the started talking about it and haven't stopped since.

worst thing is i dont remember what the original thing was but when i do...when i do.