PDA

View Full Version : Possibly for Wu-Corp Mixtape II (new beat)

The Prime Sithesizah
12-07-2007, 08:27 AM
http://www.myspace.com/theprimesithezah

It's called "Interrupted Time Of Sleep"

The concept:
Alot of fanatics and listeners up here constantly make topics about wanting the 36 chamber feel on everything and how much they miss it. The chorus is self-explanatory of what I'm saying. It says "For so long.. I've been... missing you", referring to the 36 era. Its a dark and dusty instrumental. Once I heard the interchange of the melody, the first emcee that came to mind to start it off was Ern Dawgy and I sent him the track just a couple of minutes ago to see if he'll start it off (hope to get a verse lol because that'll be mad ill).. and I had a few other emcees in mind.

ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO DROP ON THIS ONE, GET AT ME.

The Prime Sithesizah
12-07-2007, 12:27 PM
my fault for those who couldnt listen lol.. the link is:
http://www.myspace.com/theprimesithesizah

12weLvE
12-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Drums Sound muffled, the melody is nice though...really grimey. The vocals on this are off--the "missing you" thing... big no no. Dont go with the beat at all. I like the beat though...work on the mix of the drums and get rid of that vocal sample. PEace

The Prime Sithesizah
12-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the feed...

But that's just my style of drums, I love the muffled sound.. it makes it sound vintage lol
And then, this beat is different from everything else that's supposedly gonna be on the 2nd mixtape.. plus the vocal is on point, it's something original this time around if its used properly... but it might be the myspace player fuckin up.. but TRUST me, if you hear the final results of this when emcees jump on this, it'll fit nicely with the rest of the mixtape (unless everyone else applies all-around Wu styles and not their own)... but even if this doesn't make the cut, it'll be exclusive for promotion of the 2nd tape..... no didoubt..

12weLvE
12-10-2007, 12:37 PM
No doubt prime. I do like the beat though. Why dont you post it up on soundclick instead...the Myspace player is crappy... The Corpse Mixtape will be fire though there is no doubt in my mind. Will any of our tracks make it...who knows, but as long as that shit is flames I have no problem with it. Keep doing your shit with that Cerebral Style. PEAce

The Prime Sithesizah
12-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Will any of our tracks make it...

Of Course lol.. there's no question about that..