PDA

View Full Version : Common says Kanye west is better producer than premier

J.T.S.
12-07-2007, 11:09 AM
You can find this interview on allhiphop.com, what are your guys thought on this?

claaa7
12-07-2007, 11:11 AM
someone should slap the taste out of his mouth for saying disrespectful shit like that. dj premier is a legend WHO THE FUCK IS kanye west more than a homosexual girl who cries at award shows. a real primadonna. she can make damn fine beats though but I wish she only put out instrumental albums.

elantratuner
12-07-2007, 11:39 AM
someone should slap the taste out of his mouth for saying disrespectful shit like that. dj premier is a legend WHO THE FUCK IS kanye west more than a homosexual girl who cries at award shows. a real primadonna. she can make damn fine beats though but I wish she only put out instrumental albums.

LMFAO

elantratuner
12-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Ugghhhh Premier WTF kind of question is that.....thats like saying is fiddy a better Mc than Nas? ...pffttt no theres no comparison there

Fright
12-07-2007, 12:00 PM
co sign

VallKano
12-07-2007, 12:08 PM
im not a fan of kanye west but as a PRODUCER kanye is better just straight up beats it might be premier but he never does anything crazy every beat is that same old loop with the same old vocal sample bein cut up on the chorus

Kenny Powers
12-07-2007, 12:19 PM
nobody is a better producer than premo, but Kayne did come through with the beats on Finding Forever, thats probably why Common is riding him

The Prime Sithesizah
12-07-2007, 12:19 PM
im not a fan of kanye west but as a PRODUCER kanye is better just straight up beats it might be premier but he never does anything crazy every beat is that same old loop with the same old vocal sample bein cut up on the chorus

Well said, I respect Premier for being responsible for alot of legendary classics in Rap also but he's never really done anything impressive. Just because he's a veteran and etc, doesn't make him better than someone like Kanye.. when it comes to originality and style!

ironwizard
12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
lol

that is all

TAURO
12-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Commons opinion is clearly biased....ignore.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Well said, I respect Premier for being responsible for alot of legendary classics in Rap also but he's never really done anything impressive. Just because he's a veteran and etc, doesn't make him better than someone like Kanye.. when it comes to originality and style!

dumbest shit that has ever been posted on this forum EVER.

think about what you typed then think about what premo does compared to the basic looping that kanye does before he hires an orchestra to add more layers. Then think about how much effort premo puts into making his beats. You got ya head on backwards, especially with that he's made alot of CLASSICS but nothing IMPRESSIVE and that he doesn't have originality and style... you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about

i can respect you liking kanye more like common obviously does but don't say dumb shit like that

VallKano
12-07-2007, 12:31 PM
kanye west = the guy that will spend an hour on a track PRODUCING it changing things here and there changing the beat...making the whole track flow into one PRODUCTION

premier = the guy who comes to the studio with a 2 or 4 bar loop will add some scratches sometimes and the chorus will have vocals scratched

kanye = constantly changing
premier = constantly trying to stay the same while actually getting worse

this shit is true i used to love premier but after figuring out his formula it just pisses me off to even listen to his shit now

12-07-2007, 12:35 PM
none of you have ever seen premo make a beat its sad how your simplifying how much work he really puts into it

and trust me if you had the cash you could easily do the same shit kanye does im not knockin his shit because i enjoy some of it but when kanye samples he loops huge parts on some real simple shit and then just gets other people to add on personally i don't respect that too much because its making this shit thats suppose to be gutter sound glossy and thats wack

EAGLE EYE
12-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Sun Tzu is right

The Prime Sithesizah
12-07-2007, 12:49 PM
dumbest shit that has ever been posted on this forum EVER.

think about what you typed then think about what premo does compared to the basic looping that kanye does before he hires an orchestra to add more layers. Then think about how much effort premo puts into making his beats. You got ya head on backwards, especially with that he's made alot of CLASSICS but nothing IMPRESSIVE and that he doesn't have originality and style... you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about

i can respect you liking kanye more like common obviously does but don't say dumb shit like that

Wow.. there's tons of DJ Premier videos of him in the studio making a beat floating around on the iNet. Then, 2ndly, I never said he doesn't have STYLE or ORIGINALITY. But he's never really stepped outside of the same sampling he's been doing since 95 or so.. I mean, to say he's done shit on the "impressive" tip is a big statement. I give him the upper hand when it comes to how he chops his samples and whatnot. And it's not even the case that I "MYSELF" like Kanye's shit more, it's just that he varies with his production with more ways than one. You can always pinpoint a Premier beat most of the time, you can't do the same thing with Kanye... Kanye can go either way if you go through his catalogue. Make no mistake, Premo will FOREVER be the greater producer but as far as the modern shit, especially in comparison now.. Kanye's the better musician. TEMPORARILY.. until Premo stops being lazy and samples in a different way. That's just my opinion.. don't take this seriously! lol

Second Coming
12-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Funny because in the thank yous of the liner notes for Finding Forever, Common calls Premier "the graetest" or something to that effect if I'm not mistaken...

As for my opinion, Primo is definitely the better producer hands-down. There likely would be no Kanye if not for people like Primo, RZA, Pete Rock, J Dilla, etc.

INF
12-07-2007, 01:04 PM
I wouldn't choose one over the other but I seen a video where prem said that not a lot goes into his beats cuz hes a dj b4 a producer but he also said "don't get it twisted ,I'll bring it to ya'll producer cats in a minute easy"

J.T.S.
12-07-2007, 01:09 PM
I like pete rock's beats actually better than both of these guys.

The Prime Sithesizah
12-07-2007, 01:12 PM
I like pete rock actually better than both of these guys.

Word.. me, personally, I consider Erick Sermon the pioneer behind ALL of those mentioned (except RZA). Possibly the greatest producer ever next to the Abbot for precise reasons.

Suga Duga
12-07-2007, 01:12 PM
another comment that testifies to call this rapper a total retard and fag, thx common

Megaherz
12-07-2007, 01:15 PM
that shit shouldn't even be dignified with a response, i think he's lookin for another westside salughtehouse ahhahahah

Rame
12-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Lol @ Common.

Premier is G.O.A.T.

SL33
12-07-2007, 01:55 PM
with all due respect, this shit is funny, kanye is good, but he is not a legend...and he is ruinin his name and work as producer with that pop rappin.
premo is no.1 producer in the game (i'd say rza is third on the list), and k-west is far from top....just blaze is better than him

buckshotstheone
12-07-2007, 01:56 PM
. a real primadonna.

yeah well apparently you can have a make a lot more money and have a much bigger career as a primadonna than as a cappadonna

buckshotstheone
12-07-2007, 01:57 PM
I like pete rock's beats actually better than both of these guys.

yeah but comparing premier to pete rock is a lot different than kanye west. catalog size alone makes it a better discussion where as kanye ain't got shit on primo

MF Herbs
12-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Kanye can't fuck with premo.. Common is ONLY sayin this because kanye saved his career.. Nobody gave a damn about common until kanye did his beats.. Which is sad but TRUE..

NY_Mami
12-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Don't mind Common....... he suffers from Baduizm.........

DUMBO
12-07-2007, 03:00 PM
premier has an innovator - kanye has followed suit.

12-07-2007, 03:05 PM
where's the link to the interview

Ghostfacekillam
12-07-2007, 03:06 PM
can someone hook up a link to the interview? I can't find it on allhiphop.com

crds
12-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Common is a wheatgrass sipping gay wack loser that changed to become a pop rap artist, fuck him, I will always love Common up to Like Water For Chocolate (minus the Electric Circus nightmare) but after that he is a different artist to me.

CharlesJones
12-07-2007, 04:39 PM
LOL@CRDS hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with you. I stopped liking Common after Resurrection album because he became soft. LOL@Common thinking Kanye is better than DJ Premier. Premier is the best rap producer of all time. I could care less that Premier has never changed his style of beats. Premier does beats that are underground and street and if your a street rapper, you need the type of beats Premier does. Common needs to get Kanye's dick outta his mouth. That's why his music is so gay now.

Edgar Erebus
12-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Okay, I'll prolly get killed because of this, but: I'm feeling that at the moment Kanye is the best producer in the game. At the moment I say. Globally Premier is the best and it's hard anyone will overpass his legacy (and at the moment he's still in the top 3).

mofo
12-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Oh shit he stated an opinion that is against common belief, what a dumbass :nonono:

Kenny Powers
12-07-2007, 05:10 PM
weird too because premo does the scratchs on "the game" which kanye produced on finding forever

LORD ZERO
12-07-2007, 05:16 PM
yall cant be serious

premo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kanye..........THE END

Ghostfacekillam
12-07-2007, 06:24 PM
wheres a fucking link? I don't even believe it. He wouldn't say something so stupid. I can't find shit on allhiphop.com about a common interview

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-07-2007, 06:34 PM
I think they both are different types of production. Premo seems to bring you into the emotion of the song, and Kanye just makes some straight up dope beats that don't need any explaining.

HANZO
12-07-2007, 06:35 PM
wow i never thought there would be a day where i would comment on such a statement.

its obviously a bias opinion. premo is in a different league to kanye.

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-07-2007, 06:35 PM
I'm feeling that at the moment Kanye is the best producer in the game. At the moment I say. ).

Just Blaze > Kanye :)

ShaDynasty
12-07-2007, 07:14 PM

and did you notice that this shit always sounds better than kanye west beats?

urbanlegendmf
12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
kanye west = the guy that will spend an hour on a track PRODUCING it changing things here and there changing the beat...making the whole track flow into one PRODUCTION

premier = the guy who comes to the studio with a 2 or 4 bar loop will add some scratches sometimes and the chorus will have vocals scratched

kanye = constantly changing
premier = constantly trying to stay the same while actually getting worse

this shit is true i used to love premier but after figuring out his formula it just pisses me off to even listen to his shit now
:fucku:
I LIKE WHAT KANYES BEATS IS DOING TO COMMONS CAREER SO THATS WHY COMMON WOULD SAY THAT

Edgar Erebus
12-07-2007, 07:32 PM
I think they both are different types of production. Premo seems to bring you into the emotion of the song, and Kanye just makes some straight up dope beats that don't need any explaining. Hum.... Nah, you can't tell Kanye ain't doing that. Come on, take just "Takeover" and "Still Dreamin" and say that shit ain't bringing different emotions.

Just Blaze > Kanye :)Nope. Try to make a mix of 20 Just Blaze joints and 20 Kanye joints and see which one'll get you bored first. (I did it)

wow i never thought there would be a day where i would comment on such a statement.

its obviously a bias opinion. premo is in a different league to kanye. Also true. Premo is old-school/underground while Kanye is new-school/mainstream.

urbanlegendmf
12-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Hum.... Nah, you can't tell Kanye ain't doing that. Come on, take just "Takeover" and "Still Dreamin" and say that shit ain't bringing different emotions.

Nope. Try to make a mix of 20 Just Blaze joints and 20 Kanye joints and see which one'll get you bored first. (I did it)

Also true. Premo is old-school/underground while Kanye is new-school/mainstream.
ARE U TRYIN 2 SAY KANYE IS BETTER :{

Paranoid
12-07-2007, 07:59 PM
pffffft

LiquidWordz
12-07-2007, 08:10 PM
No comparison. Premo always comes with those crazy beats, he actually does shit to his samples too. He's always doing all sorts of crazy chopping with his samples, and he actually digs to try and find some obscure shit. What does Kanye do? He takes over 50 seconds of a well known song, speeds it up and calls it a beat.

crds
12-07-2007, 08:17 PM
DJ Premier, Large Professor, Marley Marl,The 45 King, Buckwild,Pete Rock, Madlib, Oh No, Kankick, Thes One, Erick Sermon,Diamond D,Easy Mo Bee, Showbiz,Ced Gee, Lord Finesse, Havoc (NOT the gimp unit stuff though), Dr Dre (up to Natural Born Killers), Alchemist,Grap Luva,RZA,J-Zone, Count Bass D,Dilla (RIP),Beatnuts, DJ Muggs, MF Doom, Capital D,J-Swfit, J-Rawls,Blueprint,Howie Tee, SD50's,Maker, Single Minded Pros,Dooley-O, Godfather Don, The Molemen, Prince Paul, No I.D, Edan,The Architect,Saalam Remi, T-Ray and so many more

>KANYE

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-07-2007, 09:22 PM
premier does the same boring shit ,

ill rather listen to kaney any fuken day . u ever heard his beats u idiots?

crds
12-07-2007, 11:16 PM

go and listen to that ego tripping homo then and leave the real Hip Hop producers for us that is fine.

junius
12-08-2007, 03:33 AM
as i've been saying-- & i see fucking Common here in BK-- the guy is an asshole & a punk. i don't know why a lot ya'll even bother with his bullshit, ALWAYS thought he was mediocre & chump... for those that like "indie rock" rap, i guess Kanye & El-P are "the shit."

as for his production, i've NEVER, ever been a fan tho' "College Dropout" was a novelty...

as for the RETARD saying Kanye "always changing"-- for how the fuck long? there are ** already ** plenty of mediocre or throway Ye beats & he's been in the game... how goddamn long?

come back in 2015 & see what's up then.

Kanye sounds "fresher" to some people because they don't follow some of the music he samples, European house music, etc-- fair enough + all his RZA biting but I'd take Pimp C (RIP) over Kanye every goddamn day, not to mention Premo (Gang Starr, Jeru, Group Home) etc etc etc.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

NY_Mami
12-08-2007, 03:37 AM
as i've been saying-- & i see fucking Common here in BK-- the guy is an asshole & a punk. i don't know why a lot ya'll even bother with his bullshit, ALWAYS thought he was mediocre & chump... for those that like "indie rock" rap, i guess Kanye & El-P are "the shit."

as for his production, i've NEVER, ever been a fan tho' "College Dropout" was a novelty...

as for the RETARD saying Kanye "always changing"-- for how the fuck long? there are ** already ** plenty of mediocre or throway Ye beats & he's been in the game... how goddamn long?

come back in 2015 & see what's up then.

Kanye sounds "fresher" to some people because they don't follow some of the music he samples, European house music, etc-- fair enough + all his RZA biting but I'd take Pimp C (RIP) over Kanye every goddamn day, not to mention Premo (Gang Starr, Jeru, Group Home) etc etc etc.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

What Common do to you????...... cause my sister friends told me the same shit....

VallKano
12-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Don't mind Common....... he suffers from Baduizm.........
lmao
as yall can see u can only have biased opinions in here PREMIERS OLD SHIT is better than kanyes now just because of the nostalgia value but as a PRODUCER making a full track flow as one track KANYE is better whether u like him or not

main_man
12-08-2007, 04:16 AM
sayin this shit "kanyes better than premier", is borderline hip hop blasphemy. "preemo does the same boring shit" and all this bitch ass cryin. lets just state a true fact real quick-- DJ PREMIER IS HIP HOP MUSIC. PERIOD.

i cant totally front, 'ye has tight shit beat wise. i dont really think hes a dope mc and i really cant stand his constant bitch fits. but to say he's better than one of the true masters of the artform of hip hop music is just got damn stupid.

LiquidWordz
12-08-2007, 05:05 AM
I guess I could kind of understand why some newjacks might like kanye better...I'll admit, he makes some catchy music, and to the regular dude, his beats might be more pleasing to the ear, Premo does make alot of sort of minimlistic sounding shit....But, take it from someone who actually makes beats, I am speaKing from experiance here, when I listen to each of their styles, Premo is the hands down better producer who puts more work into his shit, no questions asked, here's why.

First of all, there's the sample choices. you take a look at someone Kanye samples, most of the time it's somebody really well known. Somone everybody and their momma knows, he samples alot of songs that were already really popular in past music decades. You take a look at who Premo samples...well first of all, you have to actually figure out who he samples first, since alot of his samples go uncleared. That's because Premo actually takes his time to dig in the crates, and alot of times his samples are so obscure he don't have to clear them since most people won't recognize it. Premo actually takes his time tp sit down and try to find some really good songs no one's ever sampled before, or in some cases no one's heard of before. You can't say the same for Kanye, that dude's always sampling some popular ass shit.

Second, there's the execution. Kanye alot of times just straight up loops his shit with no immagination. He doesn't always do this, I'll admit he's got a few beats that werepretty imaginative, but for the most part that's what he does, he loops shit. That through the wire song was one of the most unimaginative beats I've ever heard, he just took a really popular ass song, sped up like 50 seconds of it and added his own drums. That's nearly a fucking minute of music he sampled and barely did shit to it. Premo on the other hand, he's always doing some imaginative beats. He takes the time to sit down with the sample and chop it up. Sometimes you listen to the original songs he samples, and it almost sounds nothing like the beat he made out of it. That's how creative he is. Speaking from experiance here, chopping samples is alot harder then just straight up looping them, and it takes alot more effort to do.

And IMO, premo just plain old sounds better, he always eq's his drums perfectly to sound as hard hitting as possible. Kanye's pussy ass drums always bore me with how clean they sound. Premo makes boom bap, kanye makes pop music.

I'll admit, there's always exceptions to the rule, and there are definately some kanye beats that are better then some premo beats, but for the most part this is how it is. You don't have to like Premo better then Kanye, everybody's got they own opinions, but saying Kanye is a better producer is straight up foolish.

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-08-2007, 05:31 AM
There's a reason he dropped the word 'Sense' from his name...

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-08-2007, 05:32 AM
DJ Premier, Large Professor, Marley Marl,The 45 King, Buckwild,Pete Rock, Madlib, Oh No, Kankick, Thes One, Erick Sermon,Diamond D,Easy Mo Bee, Showbiz,Ced Gee, Lord Finesse, Havoc (NOT the gimp unit stuff though), Dr Dre (up to Natural Born Killers), Alchemist,Grap Luva,RZA,J-Zone, Count Bass D,Dilla (RIP),Beatnuts, DJ Muggs, MF Doom, Capital D,J-Swfit, J-Rawls,Blueprint,Howie Tee, SD50's,Maker, Single Minded Pros,Dooley-O, Godfather Don, The Molemen, Prince Paul, No I.D, Edan,The Architect,Saalam Remi, T-Ray and so many more

>KANYE

Damn, that list makes me wanna go stick a record on!

crds
12-08-2007, 06:42 AM
I guess I could kind of understand why some newjacks might like kanye better...I'll admit, he makes some catchy music, and to the regular dude, his beats might be more pleasing to the ear, Premo does make alot of sort of minimlistic sounding shit....But, take it from someone who actually makes beats, I am speaKing from experiance here, when I listen to each of their styles, Premo is the hands down better producer who puts more work into his shit, no questions asked, here's why.

First of all, there's the sample choices. you take a look at someone Kanye samples, most of the time it's somebody really well known. Somone everybody and their momma knows, he samples alot of songs that were already really popular in past music decades. You take a look at who Premo samples...well first of all, you have to actually figure out who he samples first, since alot of his samples go uncleared. That's because Premo actually takes his time to dig in the crates, and alot of times his samples are so obscure he don't have to clear them since most people won't recognize it. Premo actually takes his time tp sit down and try to find some really good songs no one's ever sampled before, or in some cases no one's heard of before. You can't say the same for Kanye, that dude's always sampling some popular ass shit.

Second, there's the execution. Kanye alot of times just straight up loops his shit with no immagination. He doesn't always do this, I'll admit he's got a few beats that werepretty imaginative, but for the most part that's what he does, he loops shit. That through the wire song was one of the most unimaginative beats I've ever heard, he just took a really popular ass song, sped up like 50 seconds of it and added his own drums. That's nearly a fucking minute of music he sampled and barely did shit to it. Premo on the other hand, he's always doing some imaginative beats. He takes the time to sit down with the sample and chop it up. Sometimes you listen to the original songs he samples, and it almost sounds nothing like the beat he made out of it. That's how creative he is. Speaking from experiance here, chopping samples is alot harder then just straight up looping them, and it takes alot more effort to do.

And IMO, premo just plain old sounds better, he always eq's his drums perfectly to sound as hard hitting as possible. Kanye's pussy ass drums always bore me with how clean they sound. Premo makes boom bap, kanye makes pop music.

I'll admit, there's always exceptions to the rule, and there are definately some kanye beats that are better then some premo beats, but for the most part this is how it is. You don't have to like Premo better then Kanye, everybody's got they own opinions, but saying Kanye is a better producer is straight up foolish.

That's a dope rundown Liquidwordz...one of the main reasons I don't like Kanye's beats is he doesn't even dig for beats, he took beat CD's from NO I.D. and still uses breaks that have been thrashed to death ('Ode To Billy Joe' being one of them) and I remember being called a hater because when "Diamonds" came out kids were all, oooo that's a dope sample and I would say, well it's not original Diamond Mercenaries used that Shirley Bassey sample in in 1997 and they would be so and yeah but Kanye is on the charts and I would just say so fucking what.

There have been a couple of beats of his I thought were okay "The Corner" and a couple more on 'Be' but his last album was lame and HIGHLY overrated.

That song that sampled Daft Punk was just awful and the other single with T-Pain urrrggghhh garbage.

DJ Premier is the king of the boom bap sound and I hope he never works with Common again or Kanye for that matter, that fruitcake RUINED "Classic" and he killed the sped up sample thing as well.

Fuck Kanye and most of all FUCK COMMON.

urbanlegendmf
12-08-2007, 06:44 AM
You Guys Are Faggits Hating On Common And Kanye

crds
12-08-2007, 06:46 AM
You Guys Are Faggits Hating On Common And Kanye

You are a FAGGOT for saying that dumb shit about RZA calling Pimp C the N word retard.

urbanlegendmf
12-08-2007, 07:18 AM
^FAG HE DID CALL HIM A REAL NIGGER

^FAGGIT

urbanlegend
12-08-2007, 12:21 PM

Co-sign. Kayne needs sit back and produce beats. He might as well make the beats and scream KANYE KANYE KANYE all over the beat. Bitch.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-08-2007, 04:39 PM
lol u herbs only look at one aspect of hip hop . drama crime poverty with the same type beat ,

im sick of it . I wanna hear different productions , i dont stick to one mother fuken thing .

premeir is boring, end of story

xHard to Earnx
12-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Now? Yeah, he's right. But we're talking about two completely different things here.

STYLE
12-08-2007, 05:19 PM
e has made 50 % of all the hits of the past 7 years. he produced the bluprint snd his albums are classics

THE W
12-08-2007, 06:02 PM
not even gonna touch this.

11th Chamber
12-08-2007, 06:05 PM
all time, no.

But for the last 6-7 years, Kanye has been a better producer

crds
12-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Common only said this because Premier doesn't make cheesy, soft fruity beats for the fucking Starbucks masses, DJ Premier makes real beats for the true heads, that real street shit, which Common once liked.

No way has Kanye been a better producer than DJ Premier EVER!!!

BIRDCAGE
12-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Kanye can't fuck with premo.. Common is ONLY sayin this because kanye saved his career.. Nobody gave a damn about common until kanye did his beats.. Which is sad but TRUE..

haha, true true

RagnaroK
12-08-2007, 11:33 PM
is just hes opinion got to respect that a lot of people think premier is the best just because some list put him first or just because other person say so with out truly doing the research or even having an opinion of their own

main_man
12-08-2007, 11:58 PM
yeah, kanye made "stronger". you know that hard edged, gutter street hip hop shit. and "work out plan", them shits is what hip hop is all about.

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-09-2007, 06:12 AM
it doesn't matter how much you produce a beat. it's the final result. everyone is gonna have a different opinion on who is better. i'm gonna say Premo, because i've liked his formula even before i appreciated real hip hop. Kanye has been on some glowstick veggie burger shit lately, and i can't take much of that. if other ppl are into that, then fine, but not me.

claaa7
12-09-2007, 06:40 AM
e has made 50 % of all the hits of the past 7 years. he produced the bluprint snd his albums are classics

i like kanye but the hype about him producing the blueprint is bullshit, he did 4 tracks out of 15 and that's it. Just Blaze and Bink produced equally much.

xHard to Earnx
12-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Premo's basically been putting out the same 4 beats over and over for the last few years anyway. Last thing he did that was really worth putting any interest into was the Christina Aguilera record.

Kenny Powers
12-09-2007, 10:43 PM
anyone who actually believes kanye is a better producer than premo is either 14 years old (or younger), or has no concept of what a real hip hop beat is. kanye is a pop producer, not hip hop. premo=goat... stop riding kanye... fags

Crack Killz
12-10-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't even think this is a real interview.

I havn't seen it anywhere on allhiphop

Dirty Knowledge
12-10-2007, 01:29 AM
I don't even think this is a real interview.

I havn't seen it anywhere on allhiphop

Enough said.