PDA

View Full Version : New Noreaga Interview on Hiphopgame

tragedykhadafi12
12-07-2007, 01:16 PM
check it out its a good read. The new cnn album is done and its called reporting the war. The sequel to the war report. He talks about tragedy as well, not necessarily in a bad way. I think trag needs to be on one cut though at least in order for it to be a war report sequel. Also the lake mixtape is free for download on hiphopgame which I was surprised about.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/mainpage.php3

TAURO
12-07-2007, 01:18 PM
LOL.....Noreaga has to be one of the worst mc's ever, is he even relavent today?

tragedykhadafi12
12-07-2007, 02:10 PM
give nore a break, he can spit some hot shit sometimes. His first couple of albums were banging and both cnn albums are dope. Im definitely going to cop the new albums and capone also has a solo album dropping soon too.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-07-2007, 02:55 PM
give nore a break, he can spit some hot shit sometimes. His first couple of albums were banging and both cnn albums are dope. Im definitely going to cop the new albums and capone also has a solo album dropping soon too.

yeah can't wait

sarr
12-07-2007, 05:33 PM
that was a really good interview

he has a point about tragedy though...its like he (trag) is a little jealous and bitter about noreaga and capone doing so well, and him not doing so well with his own career

either way, hope the album is going to be a classic, he made me believe it will be cause he seems so sincere but i dont think they can do it again

either way im copin this album

tragedykhadafi12
12-07-2007, 05:42 PM
I know what your saying but capone n nore aren't really doing that well right now. I hope they bring it back with the new albums but right now they aren't that sought after. But I read that tragedy said he used to have to hustle to get them studio time and everything. Plus he was on the war report more than capone was due to his incarceration at the time. They have to give tragedy some credit. I mean look at nore's solos, no tragedy anywhere, why not show him some love for putting you on?

sarr
12-07-2007, 10:43 PM
yea it sounds like a wierd situation...i always wondered why they never worked again

but everytime i read a trag interview (and dont get me wrong i love tragedys shit) he will always mention CNN and how he made them what they are, to me it sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder

either way, hope the albums good and would be great to have the three collab for this

junius
12-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Tragedy-- Nore might be a good dude to party with when he's drunk but c'mon, the dude is supposed to be an ** artist **. You read his blog ever? The wackness is because he's not even trying to grow in a real way so I think he "deserves" some of the hate he gets... Capone to me is a very interesting mc but-- sincere-- how the hell does he make a living? No way he got enough $$$ off those two cds, tho' I bought both.

Q1: did we ever find out of Tragedy was in jail?

Q2: Nore really should man up & bring Tragedy back if possible. "Death of Tragedy" was excellent, I ** liked ** how songs would just STOP, like some old punk bands, no need to keep going if you made the point already BUT...

it is REALLY weird that the Intelligent Hoodlum part of Percy Chapman has come out so infrequently. (I don't mean the name but rather doing non-gangster/battle stuff... Same thing happened with Kool G. Rap, of course, he went from all-around MC to almost all crime.)

sarr
12-08-2007, 02:58 AM
what did he say on death of tragedy?