PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Murderous Mack

Dae Ja Nae
08-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Referring to When I Think Of Poerty:

Man fuck this candy ass shit. When I think of poetry I think of pain, misery, torture, murder, and bludgeoning motherfuckers to death. None of this pansy let's all have a group hug bullshit. Fuck that. I murder motherfuckers in cold blood, then use my wicked rhyme kicking ability to recount it.Hey yo, what, uh uh, I'mma do this,
I kill a motherfucker cos he looks at me wrong,
I kill a motherfucker cos he's dissing my song,
I kill a motherfucker cos he's hogging the bong,
I kill a motherfucker who I meet on wutangcorp.com,
I kill a motherfucker who disses my moms,
I kill a motherfucker by removing his lungs,
I kill a motherfucker while I'm smoking a blunt,
I kill a motherfucker cos his mama's a stunt,
I kill a motherfucker with my bare hands,
I kill a motherfucker whenever I get a chance,
I kill a motherfucker as he shits in his pants,
I kill a motherfucker like the Son of fucking Sam,
I kill a motherfucker with the claw of a hammer,
I kill a motherfucker while I recite a bible stanza,
I kill a motherfucker like an angered David Banner,
I kill a motherfucker like the Boston fuckin' Strangler,
I kill a motherfucker with the heat from my gun,
I kill a motherfucker in the shade or the sun,
I kill a motherfucker while he's dialling 9-1-1,
I kill a motherfucker cos it's what I do for fun.

Word the fuck up motherfuckers. Ya'll can't never see this crazy motherfucking madman from the streets. Ya'll punks will never be on my level, so go the fuck back home and cry to yo mama like the little bitches you are.

Peace, I'm the fuck outta here........If this is the murderous shit you claim you spit
I'm here to tell you right now yo, you need to quit
droppin' a few lines about swarmin' foes
nigga, I'll leave you runnin' like cum out of hoes
you seem to be selling dreams, fairytales and fables
I bring pain-sicker than Cain, I'll slay your ass like Abel
quick to turn the tables ...
I flow cold with a heart of sable
relentless with my vengeance, leave your ass unstable
see it's niggas like you claimin' to be vigilantes
to be the first pansy down with runnin' round in panties
gettin' dicked up the ass, like your rep, it's elastic
pullin' tricks out your bag, a bunch of lame theatrics
you ain't bringing no static ...
your flow is more like erratic
I'll pack your bullshit like "Flowers" up "In The Attic"
then I'll crown your ass the Queen of insane dramatics
nigga, you're like water-your whole style is see through
I'm dame and I'm spittin' flames hotter than you
holdin' the reins and tamin' ya nigga-shame on you
dude you ain't preyin', more like sashayin'
tryin' to hide your bitch like ways is what I'm sayin'
and your presence in The Temple is completely disgracin'
so get your shit together nigga, if you plan on stayin'
but for now, bitch bow down and kiss the ground
recognize and show respect before I lay you down
I ain't no run of the mill bitch, I'm a real sick chick
I'll give your ass an idea of who you're fuckin' wit' ...
I'm tight noosed with my shit, like Zeus when I spit
I pack thunder in my Iines-I "glow" like "Bruce" in this bitch
and you ain't sayin' shit with a name like Murderous Mack
nigga, just like your flow, that shit's Absurdly Wack
you're a has been that wasn't, I'm here to let you know
it's ova' ... fuck you, like HOVA-I gots the Godly type flow
Alphabetically Aesthetic, Flawlessly Floetic
you could try your whole life and you would never get it ...
miraculous when I do it, like I'm speaking in tongues
Prophetically Poetic ... DAE: THE CHOSEN ONE ...

biatchhhhhh!!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-06-2005, 02:21 PM
change the name to...... Murdered BigMac !!!!

Dae served U up

Sicka than aidZ
08-06-2005, 02:26 PM
yeah, u stun an got your ass done by the chosen one.
like a fiend, youll be back with another mack attack...

Murderous Mack
08-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Ayo, watch this bitch step up to the Mack, and spit played out cliche's,
then watch the fan club crawling at her back, show love and mindless praise,
I could handle this like Canibus, and set 100 bars aflame,
but this bitches pussy deprived following still won't praise my name,
it doesn't matter what you write, the reaction's still the same,
fools gonna diss the Mack fast, and kiss your ass like some sorry fucken lames,
treat this bitch like royalty, now look how she reacts,
Goddamn ho is spoilt see? can't handle Mack's attack,
bitch, life ain't easy, so please step the fuck back,
either get on your knees and please me, or shut your fucken trap.

Murderous Mack
08-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Seriously guys, look what you've done to this bitch. So used to having her ass kissed that this is how she reacts when somebody posts in one of her threads and doesn't praise her like she's fucken royalty. Shame on all of you.

whatradio
08-06-2005, 09:20 PM
if niggas kiss her ass, eye can see why

because she MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDERED your ass son!!
straight up. you really should have come a lot harder than that.

Murderous Mack
08-06-2005, 09:30 PM
This thread wasn't even in the battlefield when I wrote that. It got moved here. I just wrote my verse to prove a point.

Dae Ja Nae
08-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Dude ... this thread was here, and if that's your best ... it's a fuckin' mess

Dae Ja Nae
08-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Seriously guys, look what you've done to this bitch. So used to having her ass kissed that this is how she reacts when somebody posts in one of her threads and doesn't praise her like she's fucken royalty. Shame on all of you.And for the record ... I could give a fuck about if you praise me or not nigga, I never even heard of you before today, you're nobody to me ... it's your disrespect that I didn't like. You showed none, so I just returned the favor.

And to top it all off ... you came with all that bullshit in my thread, and for what ... if you supposed to be a "Real G" ... why didn't your punk ass bark at some of the real vets ... cuz you know they would have torn you a new asshole. Later for your bitchass.

One

Murderous Mack
08-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Dude ... this thread was here, and if that's your best ... it's a fuckin' mess Yeah, you're right actually. I forgot that I had to click a link from the thread in the temple. And no, it's not my best. It's a few bars I wrote in about 5 minutes to make a point. Fuck a lyrical battle. I could never get the same satisfaction that I get from tearing flesh apart and watching the life slowly drain out of people, from writing some fuckin' words.

In the half hour or whatever that it took you to write your verse, you probably could have murdered 2 families at 2 different locations, and still had time to grab something to eat. Fuck, I know how I'd rather spend my time.

As for showing you no respect, well that's because I have no respect for you. Pretty simple.

And I never said I'm a "real G". I'm just somebody who kills for pleasure and entertainment. "G"'s generally kill for a reason.

Queen Of Poetry
08-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Damn Dae.........nice flow!!!!!!!!

As for this dickhead........he's a pussy! Disrespecting women........obviously not a REAL MAN if he has to come at ur neck.........

Robert
08-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah, you're right actually. I forgot that I had to click a link from the thread in the temple. And no, it's not my best. It's a few bars I wrote in about 5 minutes to make a point. Fuck a lyrical battle. I could never get the same satisfaction that I get from tearing flesh apart and watching the life slowly drain out of people, from writing some fuckin' words.

In the half hour or whatever that it took you to write your verse, you probably could have murdered 2 families at 2 different locations, and still had time to grab something to eat. Fuck, I know how I'd rather spend my time.

As for showing you no respect, well that's because I have no respect for you. Pretty simple.

And I never said I'm a "real G". I'm just somebody who kills for pleasure and entertainment. "G"'s generally kill for a reason.

Mack you fuckin chump! You claim to be some fuckin cold blooded killa nigga but you the fakest mothafucka on this website. No one believes all the shit you talk nigga. You got killed by dae just then you cant even get near her with yo rhymes you bitch. And if you do half the shit you speak your one dumb ass, sick faggot. You fuckin lower then the grime on a toilet bowl and I got the disinfectant to destroy your bitch ass. Maybe you listened to too much gangsta rap when you was young and now you think your a real O.G. more like O.G Loc you bitch. You prolly get sick the moment you see blood spill, and that blood only spills at that time of month you fake ass pussy.

Dae Ja Nae
08-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah, you're right actually. I forgot that I had to click a link from the thread in the temple. And no, it's not my best. It's a few bars I wrote in about 5 minutes to make a point. Fuck a lyrical battle. I could never get the same satisfaction that I get from tearing flesh apart and watching the life slowly drain out of people, from writing some fuckin' words.

And I never said I'm a "real G". I'm just somebody who kills for pleasure and entertainment. "G"'s generally kill for a reason.ah ... more like 15 mins dude ... from start to post ... and just to let you know, a real "killer" wouldn't have to speak on his shit, his reputation would have proceeded him ...

as for the rest ... it's a wrap ... shadows and dust papi ... it ain't that serious for real ... I just had to pull your card.

Later

whatradio
08-07-2005, 03:04 PM
cold blooded killer huh?

niggas really comedians on this board.
for real

Murderous Mack
08-07-2005, 04:37 PM
Haha, fucken hilarious to da Mack to see how serious these little net geeks take this shit. Getting all upset about what a crazy motherfucker da Mack is, and protecting the "Queen". Check this Dae, if you want to have a real lyrical battle, I'm more than willing to go again. But trust me, you really don't want it.

Dae Ja Nae
08-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Haha, fucken hilarious to da Mack to see how serious these little net geeks take this shit. Getting all upset about what a crazy motherfucker da Mack is, and protecting the "Queen". Check this Dae, if you want to have a real lyrical battle, I'm more than willing to go again. But trust me, you really don't want it.
You know what Mack ... it's like whatever to me dude ... I really don't have no so called "beef" w/you ... I just had to say my piece. Like you said, you have no respect for me, and that's what you showed me ... for what ever reason, and that's fine with me. I just simply gave the same back to your ass in return. What's the deal, you can dish it out, but you can't take it? Is that it ... I know that can't be the case ... not from a KILLER ... nah ... lol ... it just can't be. And for real, your name is not even familiar to me, so I know I've never crossed an ill path with you, but yet and still, you don't respect me ... lol @ your ass ... like I said, whatever dude ... I really don't care.

Look, I've had my share of this net bullshit, you feel me? ... and I don't intend to continue just to appease you. Anyways, this so called battle bullshit ain't for me, I like to keep the peace, you know, the "Candy Ass Shit" ... that's how you put it right?

Oh yeah, one more thing ... why in the hell would a cold blooded KILLER such as yourself want to waste his precious time fucking around with me anyway? Don't you have some bodies to bag or something like that ... lol ... man, get outta here w/that shit.

Yo Papi, you do you, and keep it "street" ... Ima do me, and keep it "sweet" ...

Peace

PsYkOsUs
08-07-2005, 06:34 PM
LOL... Mack must be Undead Ninja's older brother... all talk, no talent...

Dae Ja Nae
08-07-2005, 06:48 PM
What's up Psy?

PsYkOsUs
08-07-2005, 06:58 PM
LOL, not much... you? i see you had to handle some business here... you slew this joke... bunch of idiots runnin' wild in here right now... LOL

Papers
08-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Shit, i might be the only one, but i think murderous mack posts some decent shit. Hes having fun with his lyrics, keep posting man.

adedwutang
08-08-2005, 12:35 AM
i think mack got whooped and if u frontin as much in real life as u do with rhymes then i wuld never believe u even picked up a gun b4,props to dae and mack if u want to keep up ur streak then holla at me

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Damn, look at all these sorry little pussies with their lips an Dae's ass cheeks. Like I said before, I didn't even realise this was a battle thread. I thought it was in the Temple, and was just a diss. I wrote a few quick bars to make a point. And no, I'm not just saying that. That's why I'm challenging Dae to a real battle. No pussy ass rules. You go first, or I go first. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about votes either. Whoever wants to drop a vote can come in and do so. I could care less. Just let me have my say.

If you're too "peaceful" then I'll go first to get you fired up. Everybody's gotta let off some steam every now and then. But until you accept my challenge, stop acting as if you just hurt me, and tell your pathetic little fan squad to shut the fuck up.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-08-2005, 01:50 AM
lol....

some things never change...

Dae you know where eye stand Ma......
there is no question....
actually you should not have even stepped off of your throne to acknowledge this savage...

Mack trust me you should quit while you ahead or rather while you still got a head cause trust Dae will murk you lyrically......

and as for your killer antics

well..........

most killers do not speak about it
and most gangsters move in silence...
they damn sure don't post on no internet boards...

lol at this guy...
man reminds me of a few other so called "murderers"

lol......
damn this shit was hilarious

whew thanks for the late nite jokes...

hahahahahaahhaahaha

"Murderous Mack"....

please...
eye bet you do not even know how to pop off a round let alone own a biscut....

adedwutang
08-08-2005, 01:54 AM
mack talkin shit but u cant back up ne thing man, drop somethin so dae can whoop u again and u stop annoyin every1, shit

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 02:02 AM
mack talkin shit but u cant back up ne thing man, drop somethin so dae can whoop u again and u stop annoyin every1, shit
Hey, I'm ready to drop something as soon as Dae accepts my challenge.

adedwutang
08-08-2005, 02:14 AM
so who said u got to wait for her, drop some shit ne wayz, either way u gonna lose so just get it over wit

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
08-08-2005, 02:22 AM
so who said u got to wait for her, drop some shit ne wayz, either way u gonna lose so just get it over wit

lol
hahahahahahahaha

aw man this site ceases to amaze me......

Murderous Mack
08-08-2005, 04:42 AM
I was gonna wait for Dae to accept my challenge, but these sorry ass pissant little blind drooling Dae worshippers pressured me into going ahead with the real battle........

http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?p=98596&posted=1#post98596