PDA

View Full Version : jakki da motamouth

Sleep Sinatra
12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
dude is a fuckin beast , if ur a fan of battle oriented punch heavy raps then peep this cat, he's got some original concep tracks 2( peep cleptomaniac lol) just got done watchin a weathermen freestyle( whole camp is fuckin bananas wit it no lie) and this sparked my interest in him , if youve never heard of em seriously look em up

any 1 heard of or feeling this dude at the moment?

LORD ZERO
12-09-2007, 01:20 AM
^^^true words right there, i got da god vs satan album and dat shit is CRAZY, mad ill punches thru the whole joint, i think he has a myspace page too

Sleep Sinatra
12-09-2007, 01:23 AM
yea i aint got the link but dayum, dude's got a joint on there called "divine" he just SNAPS the whole way no chorus, got me writin just listenin 2 em, oh yea an i aint forgot bout the collabo haha

LORD ZERO
12-09-2007, 01:28 AM
haha aight fam, no doubt, peep da audio booth too, new tape up!

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-09-2007, 06:00 AM
yeah Jakki is off the chain with it. i've been heavily sleepin on that God Vs. Satan album, but i heard Positive Rap and i was like DAMN! dude can do crazy stories too? hopefully he drops another one soon.

claaa7
12-09-2007, 06:43 AM
i only heard the "Fuck Hip-Hop" track he did with RJD2 and that was a dope song. probably heard some shit he did with MHZ also a couple years back.

graffitiwhat
12-09-2007, 06:46 AM
yeah FHH of rjd2's deadringer album is a nasty track especially that beat, and the god vs. satan is a ill concept album

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2007, 08:37 AM
I'll never forgive him for that fucking verse on FHH. automatically swapped that with the instrumental version. thats the only thing that stops Deadringer from being on the same level as Endtroducing.

i bought his album, it was ok.

main_man
12-09-2007, 11:27 AM
yeah, jakki's a beast. and the weathermen are a dope crew. wish they would make a studio album, but they been talkin bout that for like5 or 6 years. it'll drop when dre drops detox.

Sleep Sinatra
12-09-2007, 11:42 AM
no doubt, wish i could find the link 2 that freestyle, every mc ( and there was like 8 i think) came in and BODIED it every single on eof em, im coppin god vs satan forsure , i peep'd jakki's myspace 2 and he's working on a new album "psycho circus" which is gonn ab released on babygrande, he's also workin with o dot an copywrite on sum shit 2

LiquidSwords32
12-09-2007, 12:02 PM
jakki and copywrite are the shit. copywrite just came out with a real good mixtape called the jerk volume 0, all you should check that out, good and original cuts on there. as far as Jakki goes, he's been on another level for a while. his album was pretty dope (minus all the skits), he should be comin out with anything anyday now.

DEVAMPS
12-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Yea Jakki is nasty i been listenin to him for years every since the MHZ days.. him, copy, rj, tage proto, camu.. those dudes were the shit..

God Vs. Satan is a real ill concept album, one song that i thought was the best was "Left", it showed that jakki is more then just a punchline rapper..

"Positive Rap" is a crazy ass song too.

im lookin forward to his new shit for real..

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-09-2007, 01:28 PM
For anyone who hasn't heard anything by Jakki, here's a few tracks off The Weathermen's 'The Conspiracy' mixtape:

Jakki Da Motormouth & Copywrite - Columbus
http://www.zshare.net/audio/54953927dab5d1/

Copywrite, Jakki Da Motormouth & Camu Tao - MHz Over Megahertz
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5495415372245e/

Jakki Da Motormouth, Copywrite & Tame One - React Shun
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5495422b4c66d5/

And as a bonus, even though it doesn't feature Jakki, this track is dope so I thought I'd throw up a link:

Breezly Brewin, Tame One & Cage - Fried Fish (over the 'Ghostface - Fish' beat)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/549544664be749/

Sleep Sinatra
12-09-2007, 09:38 PM
props for those spinx any one know if jakki won any battle tourneys or anythang? saw 1 vid of em against some cat named blue print, easy 2 say jakki ate dude up

crds
12-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Jakki, just needed better beats and better promotion, he is ill and should have blown up, it's a shame he didn't and Copywrite is dope with it as well, it's just unfortunate that his mouth has get him beaten up more than once.

Sleep Sinatra
12-09-2007, 10:05 PM
idk if i can agree wit that crds, i mean alotta the shit ive heard from jakki's been FIRE , ill lyrics ill beat, everythangs on point, i agree with the promotion thang tho, and yeah icon whoop'd copy's ass but i think copy got tamu...but that's beside the point i appreciate the Mc not there personal lives...

crds
12-09-2007, 10:13 PM
idk if i can agree wit that crds, i mean alotta the shit ive heard from jakki's been FIRE , ill lyrics ill beat, everythangs on point, i agree with the promotion thang tho, and yeah icon whoop'd copy's ass but i think copy got tamu...but that's beside the point i appreciate the Mc not there personal lives...

I think you meant Camu?

Nah B I was just saying that it's unfortunate that most people only remember Copy because of his beatdowns and not his talent.

Sleep Sinatra
12-09-2007, 10:15 PM
oh yea my bad yo, and yea i agree with that copywrite's IMO 1 of the most slept on Mc's right now

main_man
12-10-2007, 01:00 AM

sorry, copy got his ass whooped by camu tao. its pretty much a known fact by now. i like copy as an mc, but i guess he rubs folks the wrong way. i saw some tour footage somewhere and he was on the bus with cage, el-p, breeze and a couple others. copy got an attitude and started bitching and actin a fool. el-p punked him out straight up. he said if you dont shut the fuck up ima whoop your ass copy. copy tested him a little, and when el got serious, copy just shut the fuck up. he can rap, but he aint no tough guy it seems.

LiquidSwords32
12-10-2007, 01:13 AM
sorry, copy got his ass whooped by camu tao. its pretty much a known fact by now. i like copy as an mc, but i guess he rubs folks the wrong way. i saw some tour footage somewhere and he was on the bus with cage, el-p, breeze and a couple others. copy got an attitude and started bitching and actin a fool. el-p punked him out straight up. he said if you dont shut the fuck up ima whoop your ass copy. copy tested him a little, and when el got serious, copy just shut the fuck up. he can rap, but he aint no tough guy it seems.

you sure it was camu tao? i know for sure Ikon da Mic King knocked him out at scribble jam a while back. i had a picture of it, but i think i deleted it. The Jerk volume 0 is nice tho

main_man
12-10-2007, 08:22 AM
^^ camu tao whooped copy's ass about 2 weeks before he got his ass whooped AGAIN by ikon. he was just gettin stole on that month. i guess he was learnin that witty mouth dont play everywhere, all the time.