PDA

View Full Version : what happens to you when you're around 40 years old ?

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 03:16 PM
i think we begin to be able to read minds

as we get older there are things that happen to you - you change
grow pubes and shit - voice gets deeper ....etc....

i really believe that old folk can read minds

Cee Oh Vee
12-09-2007, 03:33 PM
k.

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 03:37 PM
i'm serious yo lol

Cee Oh Vee
12-09-2007, 03:43 PM
ask some old dudes if they can read minds.

LORD NOSE
12-09-2007, 03:57 PM
i asked one old woman that and she jumped and said "what made you say that"

Prolifical ENG
12-09-2007, 05:06 PM
my pops said he's been reading minds for 30 years...I thought he was talking about his job.

I think it does take many more years of learning to read body language and facial expressions than it does to comprehend verbal words, tone, and reading...and reading between the lines.

Dirty Knowledge
12-10-2007, 01:08 AM
i asked one old woman that and she jumped and said "what made you say that"

Sounds like she got scared.

diggy
12-10-2007, 02:27 AM
i think we begin to be able to read minds

as we get older there are things that happen to you - you change
grow pubes and shit - voice gets deeper ....etc....

i really believe that old folk can read minds

I think the age of 40 seems to be a pivotal point in a person's life. I think it is the age in which they should show their wisdom and be responsible.

In the Bible, the number 40 occurs many times and also in the quran.

STYLE
12-10-2007, 02:32 AM
by age 40, there aren't too many things you haven't seen or heard. so it makes it easy to predict thoughts and actions. i can read my son's mind cause i know how a 5 y.o. acts.

KERZO
12-10-2007, 05:24 AM
I believe when you hit forty, your hair starts falling out and you begin to wonder what those yellow stains are on your trousers,:lmao:

diggy
12-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Seriously, in the presence of old people, they seem to be able to read faces and body language. They seem to say stuff thats prophetic sometimes cuz they have wisdom.

LORD NOSE
12-10-2007, 10:51 PM
or they can read your mind

diggy
12-11-2007, 12:26 AM
I don't think that is posible.

LORD NOSE
12-11-2007, 03:36 AM
I don't think that is posible.

Impossible ?

nah its possible

diggy
12-11-2007, 03:37 AM
How?

LORD NOSE
12-11-2007, 03:43 AM
How?

by living long enough to turn 40 lol
i guess

i don't know man

has to be possible though

diggy
01-07-2009, 05:35 AM
Some say the number 40 is indicative of testing period. They say that's when the "trial" is over.

I think it is when we reach our peak of maturity/mental powers, etc.(that is if we are striving for it) and if we don't reach our peak by then, it is too late.

We go downhill physically, mentally after that possibly.

We become rigid (set in our ways) by then possibly.

Civilison
01-08-2009, 01:07 AM
there is metaphysic theories that explain that the human soul evolves with the maturation of the physical body. in other terms if we were building in terms of the chakras as we get older we become more receptive to the higher chakras on the spiritual plane travelling up the spine. we go thru that change around 19 then around 27 then prolly around 40 then like past 55. as we travel physically we travel metaphysically towards the highest centers. thus all that clairvoyant stuff. i dont actually believe they read minds but are more receptive to the infinite source of knowledge "the akasha" which stimulates psychic phenomena. PZ

LORD NOSE
01-10-2009, 05:39 PM
they be knowing what you thinking

diggy
01-10-2009, 09:03 PM
One time (1999) I went on a bus to work and a sikh or hindu guy I was sitting beside me. He started to talk to me and gave me advice about life saying stuff like "You're a good guy". He told me I need to be careful with people and stuff you don't expect a stranger to tell you especially when u don't know them. I just listened.

iLLogik
01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
^ we were given 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. we should listen more than we speak. it's always a complete stranger's views ( unbiased ) that set you on the right path. i always try to enlighten people i meet if we get into a conversation, not by telling them what they should do, but by listening and offering different views of insight. complete stranger or not.

diggy
06-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Some say the number 40 is indicative of testing period. They say that's when the "trial" is over.

I think it is when we reach our peak of maturity/mental powers, spiritual powers, etc.(that is if we are striving for it) and if we don't reach our peak by then, it is too late.

We go downhill physically, mentally after that possibly.

We become rigid (set in our ways) by then possibly.

Yes, that is what generally happens.

diggy
02-26-2011, 07:40 PM
From the biological perspective, the body reaches a peak in strength and then a lot starts to go downhill after that.. Also, a persons habits are formed by then, and if that person is a bad person, they most probably will continue to be bad, and if a good one, most probably a good one; in other words - there is no changing the self after the age of 40.

Things start to click at that age because of gaining knowledge and experience. Being a victim of bs before, you find it a lot harder to be bs'ed.

It is easy to make predictions when you know the rules.

Sham-iLL
03-01-2011, 11:56 AM
they cannot read minds, you know how much i lied in public and high school to my teachers that were 40+ years old and believed me?? malarkey

IrOnMaN
03-01-2011, 12:34 PM
People in their 40s are NOTHING special, in my opinion. I've met a bunch of them and to me, they seem a bit out of control. Yes, life experience is there, obviously, but in terms of what they want out of life, relationships, love, manners, and just general respect, they don't have it.

At the end of the day, people are people.

Mumm Ra
03-01-2011, 08:21 PM
yeah, old people arent that wise or smart just because they're old unless they've worked toward it

for the most part the vast majority of people take everything thats been given to them throughout childhood and carry it to adulthood to the end
watch the show 'cops' if you dont believe me

ChristO
03-06-2011, 09:43 PM
80 is old.