PDA

View Full Version : styles p will work with 50

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-10-2007, 03:35 AM
he says it around 8:20 .

aneway damn that would be crazy cause stylesp made the illest diss track to 50 and now their gonna collab together in a track..

i have seen alot of unity in hip hop this days.
Nas ethered jay and now he works for jay
cassidy ether-ed freeway and now they made a track together
jim jones rapped with 50
jhood rapped with 50 lol

hmmm ya basically .
and now stylesp will collab with 50 .

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/eVFCV92EtR6Vhbb7

cap
12-10-2007, 08:44 AM
yeah styles is that dude,im with him when he says im trying to get paid,but i just hope he keeps hitting us with that dopeness...

J.T.S.
12-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Fuck styles p. for working with faggot ass fifty.

bloodyhookz
12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
cosign, Styles should just keep it real and stop worrying about making more sales, that's sell out shit in my opinion, he already has a huge fanbass that supports his shit, they're a household label now and I don't think they should me mixing with the snitchy crowd like 50's fanbass, feel me?

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-10-2007, 08:05 PM
cosign, Styles should just keep it real and stop worrying about making more sales, that's sell out shit in my opinion, he already has a huge fanbass that supports his shit, they're a household label now and I don't think they should me mixing with the snitchy crowd like 50's fanbass, feel me?

its gonna make him millions if it goes successfully ... white kids dont know about styles

PsYkOsUs
12-10-2007, 08:45 PM
its gonna make him millions if it goes successfully ... white kids dont know about styles

LOL... Comments like that are funny... Go to any hip hop show, and half the crowd is white kids, easy... Trust me, white kids know about Styles... LOL...

crds
12-10-2007, 09:08 PM
what a stupid move Styles P, oh well I won't be buying your shit.

Crack Killz
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Fuck styles p. for working with faggot ass fifty.

word

nigga just sol out IMO

Crack Killz
12-10-2007, 09:36 PM
what a stupid move Styles P, oh well I won't be buying your shit.

cosign this too.

HarlemDiplomat
12-10-2007, 10:13 PM
1. Freeway and Cass never beefed it was just a battle

2. Styles P has no choice but to work with 50

3. Remember who called who

Crack Killz
12-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Has no choice?

care to elaborate on that for me?

bloodyhookz
12-12-2007, 05:46 PM

chill out chump, what you mean white kids? I'll school you about hiphop any day of the week, don't turn this into some racial shit 'cause you'll look stupid lettin' a white dude school you on the topic, !!!

and cosign, white kids are the ones that pack the shows and support the product, so don't go there with that white kids shit, you think Wu would of had the success they had without their white fanbass?