PDA

View Full Version : Worst Verses of 2007

junius
12-11-2007, 10:12 AM
let's stick to albums, no freestyles, mixtapes... this isn't as easy as it sounds, since there's shit i hate (Jay-Z, Common, most Talib) that I'm not gonna listen closely enough to pick out this verse, that verse because the sound is so goddamn awful. on albums i've listened to a goodly amount, i have to pick

* either Jus Allah contribution on Army of the Pharoahs... ya'll who ever liked this dude at all REALLY have to hear this.

* Beanie Sigel on "Big Doe Rehab"-- i mean, what the fuck?! 1& don't tell me a superficial Bush references makes it tolerable, that he ends w/"can't stop won't stop" says it all (he never should have started).

i suspect there's some really hideous shit on the new Freeway album but i deleted that shit before committing it to memory.

ya'll's nominations?

Durag
12-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Can u go one fuckin post without goin on bout Talib or Common? No one fuckin cares if u hate them stop fuckin goin on bout it.

Anyways some posted a 50 Cent verse here a while ago, and if its from this year than this has to be it. Its from a track called 'Peepshow'-

'Til the sun comes up, every night (c'mon)
We party and we party 'til daylight
We be gettin it in, c'mon we gettin it in
A lil' Hennessy, a lil' juice and Gin
It's not a fantasy (nah) it's not pretend
We gon' do it, we gon' do it, we gon' do it again
'Til the sun comes up, every night
We party and we party 'til daylight
I shouldn't have to tell you shorty you should know
I'm really really gettin into your freak show
You give me a little baby then I'ma want mo'
O.D.B. said it, "I like it raw!"
Exotic erotic we're movin on the floor
Enough to make a nigga lose control
I'm down to go wherever you wan' go
You got a man, I keep it on the low
I do my thing you know I gets my dough
I got a few stacks me and you could blow
We headed to the hotel after the show
I know how to romance you be my private dancer

junius
12-11-2007, 11:03 AM
when both those asswipes get the fuck ** out of MY borough **, & more people buy Hell Razah (where Talib does have a good guest spot) & Smif N Wessun... then i'll keep quiet. (Jay-Z has nothing do with BK anymore, even if newspaper lie about his witless cunt girlfriend was shopping for a condo here.)

until then, fuck them both-- but hey, Kanye is much Much MUCH better than Primo. (right.)

i like 50 but i'll say his collab with Freeway was un-fuckin-bearable.

JEM
12-11-2007, 12:01 PM
* Beanie Sigel on "Big Doe Rehab"-- i mean, what the fuck?! 1& don't tell me a superficial Bush references makes it tolerable, that he ends w/"can't stop won't stop" says it all (he never should have started).

Fuck u hatin on beanie for?? u know nothing ..shut your mouf

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 12:11 PM
let's stick to albums, no freestyles, mixtapes... this isn't as easy as it sounds, since there's shit i hate (Jay-Z, Common, most Talib) that I'm not gonna listen closely enough to pick out this verse, that verse because the sound is so goddamn awful. on albums i've listened to a goodly amount, i have to pick

* either Jus Allah contribution on Army of the Pharoahs... ya'll who ever liked this dude at all REALLY have to hear this.

i suspect there's some really hideous shit on the new Freeway album but i deleted that shit before committing it to memory.

ya'll's nominations?

you're like a fucking self-loathing jew. you are from bk and you hate all over anything related to roc-a-fella. you hate jay-z cause he's better on his worst day than you are on your best, you hate on that beanie sigel verse from big doe when i know mad mafuckas who don't even like beanie sigel but like that verse, you hate on freeway without even hearing it, what a fucking hater

AcidPhosphate69
12-11-2007, 05:48 PM
I bet he drinks Haterade.

maestro wooz
12-11-2007, 06:38 PM
vast aire on the wisemen album immediately comes to mind

crds
12-11-2007, 06:45 PM

ya'll's nominations?

Beanie Sigel is fucking trash on that good beat, how many times can he rhyme the N word with the N word?...what a wack clown.

Any "verse" from Rich Boy, Souljah Boy, Lil Boosie, Kid Sister, Young Joc, Dro, Jeezy, Lil Weezy,Gorilla Zoe, Lil this and fucking that and all of the talentless gimps that only rhyme about materialistic bullshit and ignorance.

oDoUoSoKo
12-11-2007, 08:23 PM
UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nuff' Said.

Edgar Erebus
12-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Can u go one fuckin post without goin on bout Talib or Common? No one fuckin cares if u hate them stop fuckin goin on bout it.

Anyways some posted a 50 Cent verse here a while ago, and if its from this year than this has to be it. Its from a track called 'Peepshow'-

Nah, Eminem owned it on that song.

[Eminem]
Come to me now, you don't come to me now
Apple in your mouth, tackled on the couch
Shackled in the house, I'll be back in about
20 minutes or less, with my Hannibal mask
So when you wiggle around and giggle in that cage
I knew I couldn't wait to get you off that stage
From the moment I met you had to let you know
I just wanted to get you through my bedroom do'
You makin me feel like I'm in middle school still
You squeal like a little girl, you're pitiful, chill
We gon' fuck, I just popped this little blue pill
You can leave but wait, I gotta shit on you still {*phbbt*}
I shouldn't have to say it shorty you should know
I hope you really gettin into my creep show
Let me shit on your chest and if some pee comes out
Just guzzle it down, just guzzle it down

PoisonousDarT36
12-12-2007, 09:01 PM
easily Lil Wayne's verse on Barry Bonds...show me something worse...it's not possible.

crds
12-13-2007, 03:30 AM
easily Lil Wayne's verse on Barry Bonds...show me something worse...it's not possible.

[Chorus: x2]
Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

[Verse 1:]
Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]
I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low)
Haterz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Man That Shit Was Ugly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soulja Boy:] Aye Rab mayne i just got back from the mall mayne guess what I got?
[Arab:] What you get Soulja Boy
[Soulja Boy:] Mayne I got me some bathing apes

[Chorus x4]
I got me some bathing apes
I got I got me some bathing apes
I go I got me some bathing apes
I got I got I got me some bathing apes
I I I I I

[Verse]
Check out my Bathing Apes
I'm fresh to def and you like me
Don't try to cop my style
Mayne stick to dem Nikes
Green, white,black inside dese
Super clean Bathing Apes
My shoes like my chain
Shine hard they might hurt your face
And I'm clean in this thang
B-A-P-E-S up on my feet
Fresh fade wit the waves
30/30 Boyz up on my tee
You want to get them YEP
But you can't get like me NO
Asking me Soulja Boy
Where you get your shoes from (ay)

[Chorus x4]
I I I I I

Bathing Apes on my feet
And you niggas wearing kicks
Purple yellow white like my Kobe Bryant jersey
you aint never seen these shoes
Then let me tell u something son
You see how fresh these bitches is
These are not no fucking ones
Step up on the stage with my mouth on froze
Bathing Apes on my feet
Put the crowd on hold
Hatas see them on my feet
I know they get mad
Lil Arab rocking mo colors then a bag of skittles

[Chorus x4]
I I I I I

Bathing Apes on my feet
So I got to keep it moving
Step up on the scene
Tell the hoes to start choosing
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe

Bathing Apes on my feet
So I got to keep it moving
Step up on the scene
Tell the hoes start choosing
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe
Start choosing hoe (YA)

[Chorus x6]
I I I I I

I I I I I
[I Got Me Some Bapes Lyrics on

PoisonousDarT36
12-13-2007, 03:37 AM
lol how could i forget soulja boy. i stand corrected. it's a shame. back when rick ross came out with hustlin, i thought he was the worst rapper i've ever heard. then yung joc came out with it's goin down, and my opinion changed. then shop boyz and now this. will there be someone worse than soulja boy? is it even possible?

Edgar Erebus
12-13-2007, 06:18 AM
Wow. That Soulja Boy has lyrical talent like a pre-school kid. (Seriously, I was able to write better verses before elementary school. I, who ain't no rapper).

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 01:34 PM
jus allah? c'mon now hes WAAAAY better than all this fucking rims n' 22's shit htats out, i'd rather listen to AOTP than fuckin lil (wack) weezy

Osi
12-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Kurupt on Inner G

junius
12-15-2007, 08:17 PM
buckshot-- you better get that ig'nant wigga ass down to the pawnshop & get your couch back, son! and no, you can't pay in fake New Hampshire "knowledge."

motherfucking HINT-- ** plenty ** of people who saw Jay come up were ** never ** so impressed & don't give a fuck about his "business." dudes like MOP can't say that out loud for obvious reasons but hello-- i still ride with almost every Duck Down.

why don't you explain to us all exactly what Jay or Roc have to do with ** Brooklyn ** today except for some FAKE ass publicity stunts here & there? then i'll tell you, hah hah, "Blueprint" is still dogshit too but you cum guzzlers worship his dick like the other white boys do U2/Springsteen/Radiohead.

maybe when you grow up & actually live with people of many different cultures you'll start to understand knowledge, or the subtlety of many other Brooklyn rappers who obviously elude you. HINT: weed ain't "knowledge" either fucktard-- some people can handle it, some can't.

Tetsuo
12-15-2007, 08:30 PM
buckshot-- you better get that ig'nant wigga ass down to the pawnshop & get your couch back, son! and no, you can't pay in fake New Hampshire "knowledge."

motherfucking HINT-- ** plenty ** of people who saw Jay come up were ** never ** so impressed & don't give a fuck about his "business." dudes like MOP can't say that out loud for obvious reasons but hello-- i still ride with almost every Duck Down.

why don't you explain to us all exactly what Jay or Roc have to do with ** Brooklyn ** today except for some FAKE ass publicity stunts here & there? then i'll tell you, hah hah, "Blueprint" is still dogshit too but you cum guzzlers worship his dick like the other white boys do U2/Springsteen/Radiohead.

maybe when you grow up & actually live with people of many different cultures you'll start to understand knowledge, or the subtlety of many other Brooklyn rappers who obviously elude you. HINT: weed ain't "knowledge" either fucktard-- some people can handle it, some can't.

As you obviously have, judging from your genteel manner. Your eclecticism radiates brilliantly throughout your little harangue.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-15-2007, 08:45 PM
i just want to know how the fuck beanie sigel's verse was wack? far from it

PoisonousDarT36
12-15-2007, 09:20 PM

its not he has plenty of worse verses on his album. just check the first two songs, "all of the above" and "bout that", which are terrible

buckshotstheone
12-15-2007, 09:41 PM
As you obviously have, judging from your genteel manner. Your eclecticism radiates brilliantly throughout your little harangue.

you should probably use words that he can actually understand. i think about 6 of the words in that post flew way over his head....

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 10:10 AM
^^lmao buckshots

get em!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/chuskins/fuckyoucouch.gif

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 10:13 AM
i definately think soulja boy's was the worst. i think crank dat has enough votes for worst verse that we could give soulja boy a trophy for worst rapper ever.

DUMBO
12-16-2007, 10:23 AM
my pick would be ugod's line about taking a minute to get the juices flowing. i don't need to know that, whether you mean warming up to rhyme again, or something more private.

ugod was best before 2004.

crds
12-16-2007, 10:37 PM

using the N word in almost every line, does not take any skill.

Razorsharp
12-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Jus Allah... on army of the pharaohs hurts my feelings... he has fell off since violent by design... better come hard on the colosus

One and Only
12-17-2007, 10:41 AM
lol how could i forget soulja boy. i stand corrected. it's a shame. back when rick ross came out with hustlin, i thought he was the worst rapper i've ever heard. then yung joc came out with it's goin down, and my opinion changed. then shop boyz and now this. will there be someone worse than soulja boy? is it even possible?

They love Soulja Boy cause he makes there stuff sound good. I pray for there stuff to come on anytime I'm near a radio instead of having to listen to Soulja Boy.