PDA

View Full Version : Proof that Lil' Wayne is fake

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 12:57 PM
from this month's XXL Magazine, page 76, quote

"I dress different now. I act different."

aren't rappers supposed to be real? how real can you be if you admit to ACTING different? not being different but ACTING different, acting implies you are just a character, not a real person. the only real thing Lil Wayne is, is a HOMO...YOU ALL SEEN THE PICTURES

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 01:05 PM
also to add to the madness ---

"Talk to me like you talking to MLK or Malcolm X"

Crack Killz
12-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Get the fuck outta hea wit that second quote..

fuck that nigga, and fuck everyone who stands with him

represent real hip hop

not that water down shit you see....

Rip Big L

iammzac
12-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Yeah, wayne is b.s. - his lyrics are SO dumb and people think they are so good because he has these punchlines repeating over and over that even I can think of.. "i like brain so i fuck with nerds" or something like that.. that is not creative at all.. there are too many wayne hate threads on this site already so i won't go on..

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Get the fuck outta hea wit that second quote..

fuck that nigga, and fuck everyone who stands with him

represent real hip hop

Rip Big L

you know i read that post a few times, knowing there was something more to it than what i was initially seeing. then i caught it. Rip Big L. that right there is it. cause really, Lil Wayne is just a wanna-be Big L with not even 10% of the talent. every Lil Wayne bar is "i'm *blank* like a *blank*" and we all know that the greatness punchline rapper of all time was Big L and trust me, Big L is not only turning over in his grave, but buckin' shots out the mafucka trying to hit Lil Wayne

shit is WEAK!

Crack Killz
12-11-2007, 01:30 PM
you know i read that post a few times, knowing there was something more to it than what i was initially seeing. then i caught it. Rip Big L. that right there is it. cause really, Lil Wayne is just a wanna-be Big L with not even 10% of the talent. every Lil Wayne bar is "i'm *blank* like a *blank*" and we all know that the greatness punchline rapper of all time was Big L and trust me, Big L is not only turning over in his grave, but buckin' shots out the mafucka trying to hit Lil Wayne

shit is WEAK!

exactly.

iammzac
12-11-2007, 01:32 PM
i really have a feeling if lil wayne dies young he will be treated like tupac and biggie by a ton of kids.. anyone know what i mean?

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 01:33 PM
i really have a feeling if lil wayne dies young he will be treated like tupac and biggie by a ton of kids.. anyone know what i mean?

sadly, yes.....however, i don't think we are lucky enough to have that mafucka sniped

Kenny Powers
12-11-2007, 01:51 PM
people love lil wayne, ive gotten into countless arguements with my friends who think hes the goat, fuckin pisses me off.

Reiko
12-11-2007, 01:52 PM
I hate that mutherphuker... everytime i see him i go to toilet... he's ugly as fuck and dumb as fuck... BTW ^^same here

TSA
12-11-2007, 01:55 PM
^yeah you really hate people being successful

but anyways, I dont think he will go out like that ENLESS he gets shot. Think about Pimp C, he should be considered with the likes of that but the talk isnt as high because the way he went out was peacefulish.

however pimp C is someone who has had an impact for years, and lil wayne has been around for a while but is at the top right now. You cant name 1 other rapper where you can walk into a party and the whole bitch will be rapping it out(not just the chorus, the whole song), hes definitely had the most impact (love it or hate it) in rap this decade, and if u disagree name 1 person whos had half the impact

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-11-2007, 01:57 PM

aren't rappers supposed to be real? how real can you be if you admit to ACTING different? not being different but ACTING different, acting implies you are just a character, not a real person. the only real thing Lil Wayne is, is a HOMO...YOU ALL SEEN THE PICTURES

yeah fuck lil wanye he's gay and will not cop any artist that has a feature with him on it i mean i still copped little brother because they're dope not cuz he's on it so let re-justify that statement fuck him he ain't the new raekwon he ain't shit juvinile and bg were better than him and i don't even like them that much

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 01:57 PM
You cant name 1 other rapper where you can walk into a party and the whole bitch will be rapping it out(not just the chorus, the whole song), hes definitely had the most impact (love it or hate it) in rap this decade, and if u disagree name 1 person whos had half the impact

eminem, and 50 cent

STYLE
12-11-2007, 01:58 PM
sadly, yes.....however, i don't think we are lucky enough to have that mafucka sniped

damn did he fuck you and never call back? if you don't like wayne don't listen but to wish death on a man is gay. specially a young successful black man. fuck u cracker.

personally i think wayne has dumbed down his content. back when the hotboyz had juvie wayne was tight. "clear the set" check that song out.

wayne has been rappin and in the biz since he was 11. s its really hard to believe any street claims. he's lke bow wow or romeo. his cred comes from assoc.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-11-2007, 01:58 PM
people love lil wayne, ive gotten into countless arguements with my friends who think hes the goat, fuckin pisses me off.

yeah i don't argue with ignorant people

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 02:01 PM
wayne has been rappin and in the biz since he was 11. s its really hard to believe any street claims. he's lke bow wow or romeo. his cred comes from assoc.

i've been rappin (not in the biz obviously) since i was 10, that don't mean shit, just means i got a lot of tapes with shitty freestyles over Bring The Pain and Tic Toc on them

junius
12-11-2007, 02:43 PM
oh, & the "reality" of "American Gangster" is... where the fuck exactly?

i'm not a Lil' Wayne fan-- sometimes his guest spots are OK, sometimes not, & I can't deal with a solo any more I can from Talib (fuck you nerds)...

re: "real" versus "fake," at least show some consistency ya'll if that's the line you wanna hold.

TSA
12-11-2007, 02:49 PM
^^^ but do u have millions upon millions of downloads of mixtapes, in which u drop every month?

eminem is definitely a great rapper and for many will go down as a top 10 or 5 or a personal favorite. He was the first "gangsta" white rapper so he will definitely be mentioned when talking about hip hop history. and 50 Cent came in and basically wins hustler of the year every year. But really all he did was made money and will go down for all of the beefs he had really. Lil wayne has influenced the game in how the mic is approached, you notice a lot of people bite him, and can hear the lil wayne in a lot of rappers. Plus if your not tryin to make a club song and get t pain ur goin to get lil wayne, and thats from little brother to lloyd.

and im not tryna defend lil wayne like all that, im jus sayin stop hatin and give him credit. I agree he is over hyped like a crazy, but hes doin his thing.

junius
12-11-2007, 03:06 PM
1) i'm not a fan post-"Paul's Boutique" but the Beasties contribution to gangsta can't really be overlooked, tho' i know what you're saying about Eminem.

2) if you wanna get historical about it, you're seriously underrating 50s best music. i fucking scorn almost all of Jay-Z but i do know his commercial stature, & his great mentorship of a guy like Memphis Bleek. 50's verse of "Hate It Or Love It (Remix)" > all WTC Buckshot (not the BDI Thug, obviously, tho' at his best, 50 is actually quite a bit better & more diverse than Buck, tho' I'm definitely a big Buckshot fan.)

TGambino
12-11-2007, 03:29 PM
http://i8.tinypic.com/6ur6cfs.gif

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-11-2007, 04:56 PM
it's a shame that most cats don't realize Wayne ain't that nice. plus the fact he's givin all his album sales money to Birdman is ho-ish, and it's extremely obvious (at least to me and a few others i know) that he's suckin on that glass dick, if y'all get what i'm sayin. that's why i can't listen to DMX these days.

crds
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, wayne is b.s. - his lyrics are SO dumb and people think they are so good because he has these punchlines repeating over and over that even I can think of.. "i like brain so i fuck with nerds" or something like that.. that is not creative at all.. there are too many wayne hate threads on this site already so i won't go on..

Weezy was wack when he was with the Hot Boyz, so I have never understood how he got "hot"?

STYLE
12-11-2007, 07:41 PM
i've been rappin (not in the biz obviously) since i was 10, that don't mean shit, just means i got a lot of tapes with shitty freestyles over Bring The Pain and Tic Toc on them
i was rappin when you were i diapers (1986)whats ur point?. my point is all about being in the biz. he has lived a "hollywood " childhood. he wasn't poor for very long. and he had baby juvie and mannie to look out for him. he def wasn't sellin dope or shootin anybody.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-11-2007, 08:07 PM
yo you looked way too deep into his words, to " i act" is just a turn of phrase homie, and if you think there is ONE rapper out there today who is not putting on an act, you ignorant

LORD ZERO
12-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Weezy was wack when he was with the Hot Boyz, so I have never understood how he got "hot"?

co-sign

Kenny Powers
12-11-2007, 08:31 PM
People actually giving weezy lyrical credit should make u mad too gambino

HarlemDiplomat
12-11-2007, 08:38 PM
And all you that don't like Weezy must love 50 huh?

LMAO!!! Fuck outta here...

Wayne >>>> Backpack-whats-his-name weirdo rapper with a myspace page.

TSA
12-11-2007, 08:43 PM
^yeah you really hate people being successful

but anyways, I dont think he will go out like that ENLESS he gets shot. Think about Pimp C, he should be considered with the likes of that but the talk isnt as high because the way he went out was peacefulish.

however pimp C is someone who has had an impact for years, and lil wayne has been around for a while but is at the top right now. You cant name 1 other rapper where you can walk into a party and the whole bitch will be rapping it out(not just the chorus, the whole song), hes definitely had the most impact (love it or hate it) in rap this decade, and if u disagree name 1 person whos had half the impact

idk what this thread is about, and i haven't read a word of it except this, but dude, rap sucks.

ppl on here don't like lil wayne because theirs something in old rap that was fucking amazing that lil wayne, more so then other rappers, has a sever lack of. There's no word for it, it's hard to pin point, you can't explain it, and only people that live hip hop can feel it.

these people live hip hop

it's not in lil wayne.

plus you've gotta take a product (wayne) as a package, and if black people weren't so fiercly corny these days then Lil wayne would just be an all around faggot.

kissing men?

tattoos ALL over your face?

rapping like Dexter off Dexter's lab?

that shit's corny man. He just not a cool person in general, and if you were to get into his music you would have to think he as a person was cool.

ppl on here aren't as corny as the average human being, and therefore it's hard for them to except lil wayne as cool.

even ppl that listen to beethoven this he's a "brilliant person"...which equates cool.

im sure he's not a fag in real life, idk him so i can't say, but his shit is just flat out uncool.

and uninspired

and over produced

and over done.

it's like he raps as a factory job....which if your into that kind of thing you like him, and that's not a problem, otherwise he's impossible to get into cause he's not what people that live hip hop are looking for.

TSA
12-11-2007, 08:54 PM
^^^ but do u have millions upon millions of downloads of mixtapes, in which u drop every month?

eminem is definitely a great rapper and for many will go down as a top 10 or 5 or a personal favorite. He was the first "gangsta" white rapper so he will definitely be mentioned when talking about hip hop history. and 50 Cent came in and basically wins hustler of the year every year. But really all he did was made money and will go down for all of the beefs he had really. Lil wayne has influenced the game in how the mic is approached, you notice a lot of people bite him, and can hear the lil wayne in a lot of rappers. Plus if your not tryin to make a club song and get t pain ur goin to get lil wayne, and thats from little brother to lloyd.

and im not tryna defend lil wayne like all that, im jus sayin stop hatin and give him credit. I agree he is over hyped like a crazy, but hes doin his thing.

see that!...that's exactly why this whole hip hop thing is corny. it's based on factory packaged gimmicks that have little to nothing to do with actual music.

there are ppl out there (most of the world) that doesn't sit down and listen to music due to a gut instinct to have you mind boggled or ultered or just feel good in general.

Sadly this is 90% of the countries hip hop audience.

Why would Eminem, one of the most talented musicains in modern time go down for being the first white gangsta?

Why would somebody respect 50 cent's music ability based on his bank account?

It will never make sense.

The ppl on here a tired of having to like or respect a rapper cause "they're making money" or "they work hard"

That's not why we listen to music, it's why other ppl do, but not this crowd.

There's something that makes our eyes feel like watering while listening to this...while smiling...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u4weF6vICo
Even though they're not saying anything mind blowing and there aren't smilies in every line, it's just fucking beautiful and true.

Lil Waynes music lacks that, even when he's being deep, it doesn't have that.

whatever that thing is..that's what ppl on here respect, not work ethic, not bank roll, and not "gangsta" cause in the end of the day this shit will be played in 15 more years and feel just as good.

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-11-2007, 09:05 PM
................damn.

Paranoid
12-11-2007, 09:16 PM
i mean...hes not great, hes not terrible but hes certainly not anything special. i just dont really pay much attention to him cuz theres so many better mcs out there

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-11-2007, 09:28 PM
lol whatever his fakeness made him millions

everybody knows wayne is fake , u dont need to show us proof ,

HarlemDiplomat
12-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Man, you guys are funny...

either way, Wayne has his fans and he satisfies his fan base... can't say the same for other artists...

STYLE
12-11-2007, 09:37 PM
its that the south has a diff vibration and speed to it. mfs ain't grimey. not meaning gangsta but the up north grimey= corney down south.
i've seen ny niggas get clowned out here. its like "see all these fine women? feel this beautiful weather? why you tryn to sweat me and be all hard? get money and get pussy"

plus the souths education system is way behind. i moved to SC from IL in the 10th grade. these mfs were reading tom sawyer. i read that shit in the 4th grade. so yeah the avg souther rapper is not gonna rap about alot of highbrow concepts. thats why mcs like 3000 and scarface who can realy stand out as rappers.

bu i could name a million ny mcs that don't say shit either...all of dipset is garbaggio, for example. i think santanna is the same caliber as wayne but wayne has more appeal.

kissing dudes.....have you kissed your pops? baby is waynes dad. if you haven't maybe you should. is it wrong to love your father? i think its a sign of the times that dudes can't relate to having a close relationship to their dad.

think that alot of yall just don't relate. i didn't at 1st

TSA
12-11-2007, 09:40 PM
^i dare you to kiss you dad on the lips nigga.

just go plant a wet one on him

frosted592
12-11-2007, 09:40 PM
His clothes tell me that he's more into dicks

http://www.jungle-life.com/media/1/20060410-lil_wayne_bape.jpg

TSA
12-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Man, you guys are funny...

either way, Wayne has his fans and he satisfies his fan base... can't say the same for other artists...
which is what i like about hi, my point was that what ppl on here look for in music and what earns respect from them towards a musician can't be found in lil wayne, so before ppl say "give him credit" they have to understand why it's hard to give.

HarlemDiplomat
12-11-2007, 09:44 PM
His clothes tell me that he's more into dicks

http://www.jungle-life.com/media/1/20060410-lil_wayne_bape.jpg

Nope, thats called style...

Lets see a pic of how you dress...

frosted592
12-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Nope, thats called style...

Lets see a pic of how you dress...

http://www.ratemybody.com/extraPics/f/fr/frosted592_3003354.jpg

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 09:53 PM
see that!...that's exactly why this whole hip hop thing is corny. it's based on factory packaged gimmicks that have little to nothing to do with actual music.

there are ppl out there (most of the world) that doesn't sit down and listen to music due to a gut instinct to have you mind boggled or ultered or just feel good in general.

Sadly this is 90% of the countries hip hop audience.

Why would Eminem, one of the most talented musicains in modern time go down for being the first white gangsta?

Why would somebody respect 50 cent's music ability based on his bank account?

It will never make sense.

The ppl on here a tired of having to like or respect a rapper cause "they're making money" or "they work hard"

That's not why we listen to music, it's why other ppl do, but not this crowd.

There's something that makes our eyes feel like watering while listening to this...while smiling...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u4weF6vICo
Even though they're not saying anything mind blowing and there aren't smilies in every line, it's just fucking beautiful and true.

Lil Waynes music lacks that, even when he's being deep, it doesn't have that.

whatever that thing is..that's what ppl on here respect, not work ethic, not bank roll, and not "gangsta" cause in the end of the day this shit will be played in 15 more years and feel just as good.
yeah that was some real shit.

TSA
12-11-2007, 09:54 PM
LOOK AT THAT NIGGERS LIPS!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

What brand made that sweater.... blistex!AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA!!!

AHHHHH!

frosted592
12-11-2007, 09:56 PM
What brand made that sweater.... blistex!AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

!
which one?

And it ain't lips, it's a tongue... Picture was took while moving

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 09:57 PM
that white boy right there in that picture above is the reason i hate hip hop these days, fuck all these white kids don't even dress hip hop cause they are hip hop, they dress that way cause they think it's cool. and the push the limits to far with doo rags and shit, fucking retards

frosted592
12-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Okay :)
I probably know more hiphop than u but Okay...

And my friend is fkn recording tracks with havoc and Tragedy Kadafi but Okay

I'm a wigger I don't mind

Keep on hating on what u know not :)

TSA
12-11-2007, 10:09 PM
which one?

And it ain't lips, it's a tongue... Picture was took while moving

not you, the black one with the chapped upper lip

that white boy right there in that picture above is the reason i hate hip hop these days, fuck all these white kids don't even dress hip hop cause they are hip hop, they dress that way cause they think it's cool. and the push the limits to far with doo rags and shit, fucking retards
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Buckshotstheone.jpg
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AAA

HHAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!

frosted592
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM

Okay... she's a girl. She always wears Bape... I guess that's why I got this "bape/gay" association since she's into pussy. Here in Montreal if u hang around the gay hood you'll noticed a lot of dem chichi man are wearing Bape.

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 10:12 PM

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff29/Pimplegionrecords/Buckshotstheone.jpg
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! AAA

HHAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!

you're getting predictable, i almost quoted the actual picture just cause i figured you would drop this joke

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Okay :)
I probably know more hiphop than u but Okay...

And my friend is fkn recording tracks with havoc and Tragedy Kadafi but Okay

I'm a wigger I don't mind

Keep on hating on what u know not :)

who the fuck are you? canada? best shit ya'll dropped was battle axe, and fuck them

frosted592
12-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Humm wait I'll give u a link

frosted592
12-11-2007, 10:16 PM
http://profile.imeem.com/DIeMCX/music/oI8vMOdT/atlas_empire_de_csar_ft_tragedy_khadafi_cesar/

Atlas Feat César & Tragedy Kadafi - Empire de césar

Québec to Queens

That's 25ToLife French Connexion, Main Bleu on the production.

And he call Atlas "nigger" cuz for him... In quebec we're white nigger.

TSA
12-11-2007, 10:17 PM
well buck, you make it a little TOO easy.

that was the perfect set up.

buckshotstheone
12-11-2007, 10:28 PM
well buck, you make it a little TOO easy.

that was the perfect set up.

no it wasn't, that track sucked. so what if you got tragedy on your joint? that don't mean you're good.

frosted592
12-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Ah man you really love to hate dont you?

You start a thread hating on lil wayne because he said the word "acting"

Now you hate on me cause I'm a white boy that don't know hip hop and just want to dress up in a cool way...

Whatever

I don't know shit about hip hop but I do own all those cd

2pac 2pacalypse Now
2pac Stricly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.Z…
2pac Me Against The World
2pac All eyez on me
2pac R u still down?
2pac Better Dayz
7l and Esoteric The Soul Purpose
7l and Esoteric DC2 : Bars of death
Apathy Eastern Philosophy
Army of the pharaohs The torture papers
Big L Lifestylez ov da poor Dangerous
Bone thugs-n-harmony Creepin on ah come up
Boogie Down Productions Criminal minded
Bronze Nazareth The Great Migration
Busta Rhymes The Coming
Busta Rhymes When Disaster Strike
Cage Hell's winter
Canibus Can I Bus
Capone-n-Noreaga The War Report
Cappadonna The Yin and the Yang
Channel Live Secret science rap
Common Sense Resurrection
Common Sense One Day it'll all make sense
Cut chemist The Audience's Listening
Cypress Hill Black Sunday Cypress Hill III (Temple of Boom)
Damian Marley Welcome to Jamrock
Das Efx The very best of De La Soul //AOI:BIONIX
Dead Prez let's get free
Dj Nu-Mark Hands On
Dr Dre The Chronic
Dreddy Kruger presents… Think Differently Music: Wutang meet the indie culture Eminem
EpMd Bussiness as usual
Freemurda Let freedom reign
Gangstarr Full Clip:A Decade of Gang Starr Gangstarr The Ownerz
Ghostface Killah Ironman Ghostface Killah Supreme clientele Ghostface Killah Bulletproof Wallet Ghostface Killah Put it on the line Ghostface Killah More Fish Ghostface Killah Fishscale Ghostface Killah Big Doe Rehab Gravediggaz 6 feet deep Gravediggaz The pick, the Sickle and the shovel
Guru Jazzmatazz vol 1
Guru Jazzmatazz vol 2
Guru 7.0 scripture
Guru Balhead Slick & Da Click
Gza Words from the genius
Gza Liquid Swords Gza Beneath the surface Gza Legend of the liquid sword Gza vs Dj Muggs Grandmasters Hieroglyphics 3rd eye vision Hi-Tek Hit-teknology Immortal Technique Revolutionary vol 1 Immortal Technique Revolutionary vol 2 Inspectah Deck Uncontrolled Substance Inspectah Deck The Movement Inspectah Deck The resident patient Jedi Mind Tricks Violent by design Jedi Mind Tricks Legacy of Blood Jedi Mind Tricks Servants in heaven, Kings in hell Jeru the Damaja The Sun Rises in the East Jeru the Damaja Wrath of the Math Juggaknots Use your confusion Jurassic 5 LP Jurassic 5 Quality Control Jurassic 5 Power in numbers Jurassic 5 Feedback Jus Allah All fates have changed Killah priest View from Massada Killah Priest Priesthood Killarmy Silent weapons for quiet wars Killarmy Dirty Weaponry Killarmy Fear, Love & War Killarmy Single Wu-Renegade / Clash of the Titans King Geedorah Take me to your dealer KMD The best of KMD Kool G Rap Road to Riches Kool G Rap Roots of Evil Krs-one Kristyles Krs-one D.I.G.I.T.A.L. Lost Boyz legal drug money Lost Boyz Love Peace and Nappiness Madvilain Madvilainy Makaveli The 7 day theory Marvin Gaye Let's get it on Masta Killa No Said Date Masta Killa Made in Brooklyn Mathematics Love Hell or right (Da come up) Mathematics The Problem Mathematics Wu-Tang Clan & Friends : Unreleased Method Man Tical Method Man 4:21 the day after Mf Doom presents Special Herbs 9+0 Mobb Deep The infamous… Muggs Soul Assassin Nas illmatic Nas Nastradamus Nas Hip Hop is Dead Northstar Bobby Digital presents Ol' Dirty Bastard Return to the 36th chambers Onyx Triggernometry Paris Sleeping with the ennemy Pete Rock Soul Survivor Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth Mecca and the soul brother Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth The Main ingredient Prodigal Sunn Return of the prodigal sunn Prodigy of mobb deep H.N.I.C. Public Ennemy Fear of a black planet Public Ennemy Rebirth of a Nation Public Ennemy How You Sell Soul to a Souless People Who Lost Their Soul R.A the rugged man Die, Rugged Man, Die Raekwon Only built 4 cuban linx… Raekwon The Lex Diamond Story Rakim The Master Redman Red Gone Wild Thee Album Riot Revolutions in our time Rza as Bobby Digital in Stereo Rza as Bobby Digital in Digital Bullet Rza Birth of a prince Rza Afro Samourai Sean Price Monkey Barz Shabazz The Disciple The Book of Shabazz: Hidden Scrollz Shyheim The lost generation Shyheim Manchild Sick symphonies sickside stories Soundtrack Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack Gang Related (Wild Wild West) Soundtrack Bullworth Soundtrack Ghost Dog The Way of the Samourai Soundtrack 8miles Spank Rock yoyoyoyoyo Street Life Street Education SubstanceAbuse Overproof Sunz of Man Elements Swollen members Black Magic Tech N9ne The Worst Tech N9ne Anghellic Reparation Tech N9ne Everready: The Religion Tech N9ne Collabos: Misery Loves Kompany Tego Calderon The Underdogs The Black Market Militia The Black Market Militia The Game Doctor's advocate The Holocaust Blue sky Black deat presents… The Lady of Rage Necessary Roughness The Notorious BIG Ready to die The Perceptionists Black Dialogue The Psycho Realm The Psycho Realm The Roots Organix The Roots Do you want more?!!!??! The Roots Illadelph halflife The Roots Things fall appart The Roots Game Theory Theodore Unit 718 U-God Mr Xcitement Viktor Vaughn Vaudeville vilain WC The Shadiest One WC Ghetto Heisman Wu-tang Clan Enter the Wu-tang 36 Chambers Wu-tang Clan Forever Wu-tang Clan The W X Clan Return From Mecca X-ecutionners X-pressions X-ecutionners Scratchology X-ecutionners Revolutions

edit: But you're favorite album of the year is American Gangster by jay-z... so I guess we don't have much music tast in common anyway... I'd rather be listening to Talib Kweli eardrums

TSA
12-11-2007, 11:09 PM
no it wasn't, that track sucked. so what if you got tragedy on your joint? that don't mean you're good.
the FUCK are you talking about?

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-12-2007, 12:03 AM
u ever thought of changing that fuken couch picture god damn .

buckshotstheone
12-12-2007, 12:05 AM
u ever thought of changing that fuken couch picture god damn .

why? i ain't ashamed, i ain't even got that couch or that couch cover anymore.

and i don't have time to take new pictures and upload them (i ain't got a digi camera)

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-12-2007, 12:09 AM
get a digi camera and show us ur new couch .
i dont believe u got a new couch .

ur still typing on that white blanket lil couch

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-12-2007, 12:19 AM
buckshot upgraded his signature
added a brand new dildo .
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5676/possible2jd1.jpg

crds
12-12-2007, 02:57 AM
And all you that don't like Weezy must love 50 huh?

LMAO!!! Fuck outta here...

Wayne >>>> Backpack-whats-his-name weirdo rapper with a myspace page.
\

No I hate that wack gimp 50 Cent, Lil Wayne and 50 Cent have My Space pages...

TGambino
12-12-2007, 09:14 AM
\

No I hate that wack gimp 50 Cent, Lil Wayne and 50 Cent have My Space pages...

crds (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=59330) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/avatars/wuFam.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=59330)

you 35 and u still hatin'? UGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhh
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/02/23/39/image_1339232.jpg

DJMethods
12-12-2007, 10:34 AM
I hate Lil Wayne's music, but I've got no problem with him, it's his fan base thats messed up.

The problem with hip-hop isn't so much the music coming out, it's who's releasing the music and whos buying the music. These guys are in this for the money, they all love rap, but they're ALL in it for the money. Want proof of that, check ut Ghost's comments... He SUED RZA even though he wipes his ass with 100 dollar bills.

So what do artists do to make money? They appeal to the masses. Album sales go down, but ringtones go up.. They appeal to the people who buy that shit to make money, there isn't anymore love for hip-hop.

Then you've got guys who do love hip-hop... but a lot of the time, they're preachy dickheads who want to spend 3 quaters of a song telling you they love hip-hop. It's like a competition to see whos more hip-hop and "real". I DON'T WANNA HEAR HOW HIP-HOP YOU ARE. That shit is starting to bore me, saying you're hip-hop doesn't equate passion, M.O.P saying they're Gonna Beat The shit Outta You = passion. The way you say things, the way you dress, the way you talk, where you chill, who you chill with.. Yeah it's all a part of it, but ANYONE can do these things.. shit I know arts chicks who just chill with heads and talk shit about hip-hop, I had to burn one chick like 20 fucking CD's.. But believe she's about as hip-hop as Buckshotstheone's couch (all jokes bro).

Like ShaolinAssassin said.. it's something missing you can't describe. I can describe though, PASSION. You know the people with NOTHING in their lives, NOTHING to look forward to, told they're good at NOTHING - Thats who started hip-hop. Now where's that shit? It's dissapeared, and I grew up (White kid from Australia, start hating....now!) like that.. What did I do? Got turntables and started scratching, I've got no university certificate, but what is that anyway? Fuck it, i'm better then you at rhyming and scratching, you can get your certificate and work shit hours for 2 days off a weekend where you argue with your wife.. I'll still be chilling having fun not giving a FUCK I'm broke cause I've got something I can ALWAYS do better then you no matter what happens in my life, and a way to get rid of the bullshit.

The perfect example of this is Deck on C.R.E.A., "It's got to be accept that life is hectic" can just take shit off your shoulders.

thats what missing.. and it's not saying those things, it's being able to hear it in your voice when you say it. Have the beat make you feel it.

PS: fuck yo couch nigga

Ghostfacekillam
12-12-2007, 01:29 PM
represent real hip hop

Rip Big L

one of the greatest of all time...

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 01:56 PM
man errebody need to just stop watchin MTV, put in a Non-Phixion or Immortal Technique CD, and try to fuckin learn somethin

first time i heard duffelbag boy my I.Q. dropped like 10 points.

Thats why people continue to buy weezy shit...the more you listen to him the dumber you get, and the dumber you get the more you want to listen to him.

THATS why he makes money.

what happened to hip hop being something that was created to educate? and unify?

now it just makes people stupid.

PS. yo buckshots fuck yo couch nigga.

Cee Oh Vee
12-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Or listen to "Looking For the Perfect Beat" by Afrika Bambaataa, and feel happy.

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 02:25 PM
well yea i guess if you just came home from a hard day @ school or college you would wanna just sit back n chill wit sum bambaataa.

personally i like Streets of new york, by Kool G Rap, that beat is maaad relaxing.

Cee Oh Vee
12-13-2007, 02:29 PM
But there's no doubt Afrika Bambaataa is the definition of REAL hip hop. Man he's old school, I hate it when people name old school hip hop and come out with dudes like Snoop Dogg, lol..

That's a different subject anyway.

TGambino
12-13-2007, 02:32 PM
lmao im just imagining some of u niggas going to a club for the first time with your mom and when a song featuring Wayne comes on you get all screw faced n start trying to impress girls by telling them he is not real hip hop while sipping on your diet pepsi, getting thrown out by a bouncer for harassing the women, and spending the rest of your night on this msg board while your mom gets picked up by some nigga like me

100pr00f
12-13-2007, 02:43 PM
i keep counting like a clock on a wall

L~>1<~NKS
12-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Down here we call him Wayne Little believe it or not.

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 03:04 PM
lmao im just imagining some of u niggas going to a club for the first time with your mom and when a song featuring Wayne comes on you get all screw faced n start trying to impress girls by telling them he is not real hip hop while sipping on your diet pepsi, getting thrown out by a bouncer for harassing the women, and spending the rest of your night on this msg board while your mom gets picked up by some nigga like me

that's some gangsta shit

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 03:05 PM
man errebody need to just stop watchin MTV, put in a Non-Phixion or Immortal Technique CD, and try to fuckin learn somethin

learn what? why white rappers will never really be respected

Cee Oh Vee
12-13-2007, 03:10 PM
...Only to ignorant, small minded fools I should think.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-13-2007, 03:12 PM

fuck u and your trailerpark couch

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 03:14 PM
fuck u and your trailerpark couch

1. they don't have couches in trailer parks

2. i don't even have that fucking couch anymore, you guys keep going back to the same thing because you know you can't insult my intelligence

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-13-2007, 03:41 PM
2. i don't even have that fucking couch anymore, you guys keep going back to the same thing because you know you can't insult my intelligence

didn't knew u had intelligence

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 09:24 PM

noooo, how bout learning about how the government creates poverty

or about the illuminati,

or what its like to live in canarsie...

how bout learning that theres no difference between the parties in our government

how hip hop was once a tool to educate and unify.

I'm from a place where some mothers sell they babies for crack
Where young cats buy gats, shoot and never look back
Where the whites live with the whites, and the blacks live with the blacks
But somehow we unite, through the culture of rap
-----------------------------------------------------------
It's either me or you in this world cause I be tryin to cope
I'm lookin for answers, but still I'm comin up broke
They supply the red tops, smack, the guns and the coke
Who shot Lennon and Malcolm X, one in his throat
I'm an old soul at home but probably young as the Pope
Reincarnated as a prophet through a symbol of hope.
----------------------------------------------------------

When have you ever heard verses like that now?

have you ever actually LISTENED to Non-Phixion or did you just go

"um...egh...white people...being REAL?!?!? no no it cant be happening...i didnt see that, i'm gonna go listen to rick ross now"

FUCK YO DAMN COUCH NIGGA GODDAMN!

Crack Killz
12-13-2007, 09:54 PM
lmfao, I just finish listening to that song it came up on shuffle

Non Phixion was dope, RIP

and he also blames it on Eminem btw

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 10:07 PM
feminem is soo ghey....I mean, i liked his early shit...but then marshall mathers LP came out and it all went downhill.

Crack Killz
12-13-2007, 10:19 PM
you mean The Eminem Show came out and it all went downhill

Marshall Mathers LP is fucking dope, he just went bonkers on The Way Iam.. powerful ass tracks..

look at my sig, it's all explained there.

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 10:24 PM
you mean The Eminem Show came out and it all went downhill

Marshall Mathers LP is fucking dope, he just went bonkers on The Way Iam.. powerful ass tracks..

look at my sig, it's all explained there.

no he means the marshall mathers lp. wanna talk about the most overrated album in hip hop's history....he was good as an evil punchline rapper, that's where it ends

Crack Killz
12-13-2007, 10:26 PM
no he means the marshall mathers lp. wanna talk about the most overrated album in hip hop's history....he was good as an evil punchline rapper, that's where it ends

It was the fastest selling album in rap history, it doubles Snoop Dogg's..

of course an album like that is going to be overrated.

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 10:37 PM
lol buckshots you had to change the subject to feminem because u KNOW NoN-PhIxIoN has always been some real shit.

fuck. yo.

sofa

nigga.

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 10:39 PM
and fuck slim GAYdy too.

Crack Killz
12-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Btw, just a evil punchline rapper?

I hope you know he literally has the best multis then any rapper known so far.. the only one i can think of that could fuck wit Em on that subject is Big L, but Em just nearly takes it due to his larger vocabulary.

I'll prove it too.

TSA
12-13-2007, 10:45 PM
1. they don't have couches in trailer parks

Intelligence can't pay the bills nigga

NEITHER CAN YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

THAT'S WHY THEY HAD TO REPO YOUR LYSOL NIGGA!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!H!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAAH!

INTELLIGENT?! Ask your nose whats the difference between a C and a straight line AHAHAHHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH YA NOSE LOOKS LIKE A TROAT NIGGA! HAHAHAHHAHA

LOOK AT HIS COUCH!

Crack Killz
12-13-2007, 10:46 PM
lmao, "look at his couch"

I love this community.

11th Chamber
12-13-2007, 11:49 PM
yall just hating cause you want that fly ass couch

$10 says you guys couldent look cooler than him if you took the same pic

crds
12-14-2007, 12:55 AM
crds (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=59330) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/avatars/wuFam.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=59330)

you 35 and u still hatin'? UGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhh

I really don't get this oh you are 35 and you are still hating, what does that actually tell you bro?.

Most of today's rap is pure shit, I feel so privileged to have lived through the Golden Age, been a radio and club DJ through the era of real and true Hip Hop and I really feel sorry for today's ignorant youth

"uhhhhh Run DMD?..who the fuck are those dinosaurs?...Wakim...fuck is that Man? Lil Wayne is the truth Man" etc...

So what is your point about my age?, I could say, wow you call yourself T Gambino? and then I could say dude Raekwon was saying that Gambino shit wayback in 1995.

But it wouldn't make any sense would it?

Have a look at my blog and tell me what you think is wack on that and then can we expand because right now, well it really does seem pointless to say "you 35 and you still hating uggggghhhh...

Do you think Kool Herc and Afrika Bambaata really listen to Rich Boy, 50 Cent,Young Dro or any other wackness?

I highly doubt it and they are what in their late 50's right...so again...what is your point?

crds
12-14-2007, 01:02 AM
Still waiting to hear your wisdom on why I can't hate wack shit when I am 35 and grew up in the age of the REAL and TRUE Hip Hop.

Crack Killz
12-14-2007, 09:12 AM
God shut the fuck up

no one cares when you were born

Cee Oh Vee
12-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Can I please ask a question, what's LP ?

I've always wanted to know :$

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 10:37 AM
i think its a Long Play record. EP is Extended play.

Cee Oh Vee
12-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Could you extend on that? does it mean like a long track or something? :|

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 12:05 PM
I think it has to do with the old days of vinyl records, when certain records could only hold certain amounts of music so if it was past a certain length of time it would be a LP record or an EP record.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-14-2007, 12:15 PM
we learn something everyday...here u go

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Intelligence can't pay the bills nigga

NEITHER CAN YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

THAT'S WHY THEY HAD TO REPO YOUR LYSOL NIGGA!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!H!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAAH!

INTELLIGENT?! Ask your nose whats the difference between a C and a straight line AHAHAHHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH YA NOSE LOOKS LIKE A TROAT NIGGA! HAHAHAHHAHA

LOOK AT HIS COUCH!

damn, the couch hurts my eyes

DrUnK-N-MuNkY
12-14-2007, 12:23 PM
"wayne i'm getten money"

Cee Oh Vee
12-14-2007, 12:25 PM
I think it has to do with the old days of vinyl records, when certain records could only hold certain amounts of music so if it was past a certain length of time it would be a LP record or an EP record.

Ohhhhhhhh ok, thanks!

11th Chamber
12-14-2007, 12:26 PM
^^^ yea I always looked at the Slim Shady albums when I think of that

Slim Shady EP was 10 tracks
Slim Shady LP was 20 tracks

Cee Oh Vee
12-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Also, can someone please show me this effin' couch?

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
its in buckshots' sig man

fuck that shitty ass couch...looks like he got it off the curb after someone threw it away,

and then threw a sheet on it and sprayed it with lysol to cover up the cat piss smell.

but now his house just smells like cat piss cuz they repo'd his lysol

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 01:31 PM
yo d-munky i got 5 on it wanna blaze?

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 01:34 PM
yall just hating cause you want that fly ass couch

$10 says you guys couldent look cooler than him if you took the same pic

who tha fuck wants to look cool on a curb couch? i'll GIVE you 10 bucks just so i dont hafta sit on that bitch!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-14-2007, 01:47 PM
its in buckshots' sig man

fuck that shitty ass couch...looks like he got it off the curb after someone threw it away,

and then threw a sheet on it and sprayed it with lysol to cover up the cat piss smell.

but now his house just smells like cat piss cuz they repo'd his lysol

ROFLCOPTER

TGambino
12-14-2007, 02:41 PM
noooo, how bout learning about how the government creates poverty

or about the illuminati,

or what its like to live in canarsie...

how bout learning that theres no difference between the parties in our government

how hip hop was once a tool to educate and unify.
lmao nobody thinks bout that shit except nerds go off n listen to some backpack shit whiteboy

Edgar Erebus
12-14-2007, 03:19 PM

What the fuck is that shit different supposed to mean?

Is De La Soul real?

Is A Tribe Called Quest?

Shit, is even Wu-Tang real?

They all had some criticism at some phase of their career for not being real hip-hop. But if people stuck with that "real hip-hop" shit today we'd still listen to Grandmaster Flash and Kurtis Blow. Rap changes and improves because of people who dare to act different. Surely there were some haters that thought Rae was wack for dropping that mafia shit. Or those that thought Wu is a gimmick because of kung-fu metaphors and shit - but you fucking can't dismiss a rapper because he dares to act and look different.

Lil' Wayne is wack because he's wack. He got disgusting delivery and meh lyrics, that's what it is.

ruckus101
12-14-2007, 03:23 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2957/bigl50pt.gif

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 03:29 PM
lmao nobody thinks bout that shit except nerds go off n listen to some backpack shit whiteboy

you stupid fucking ignorant waste of life. someone kicks some knowledge and you try to knock it. typical Tgambino response "yea u backpackin white boy nerd u mad blah blah blah" Shut the fuck up. Stick a barrel down your fucking throat and pull the fucking trigger, please.

crds
12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
God shut the fuck up

no one cares when you were born

???????...can you read?...T Gambino was the one that said it to me and I was waiting for an intelligent answer from him, I still haven't seen it

Get some glasses bro...you need them.

Nick Fury
12-14-2007, 06:38 PM

ignorance at its finest

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 09:12 PM

Lmao you're ignorant and dont give a fuck about real shit. all u tryna do is "get dat paper"
meanwhile people in this country are starving and you got people livin in broke down ass projects, we got a sizeable amount of the black community bein slaves to the drug dealers cuz they addicted to crack, were at war in a country we have no business bein in.
We're trillions of dollars in debt.

but i'm just a nerd. I'm not supposed to be concerned about these things, i'm just paranoid.

WAKE THA FUCK UP!

I dont listen to "backpack shit" I listen to REVOLUTIONARY hip hop.
You know like public enemy, dead prez, a lot of 'Pac's shit

Backpack shit my ass muhfucka

getcha fuckin mind right i dont live in a fuckin gated community.

JKDRevolutionary
12-14-2007, 10:15 PM
hol up hol up imma say it before he does.

u maaaad son u maaaad my name is Tgambino i'm gangster.

TGambino
12-14-2007, 11:46 PM
i'm just a nerd.

u lost

TSA
12-14-2007, 11:50 PM
white people, the annoyance TGambino bring you is the annoyance you bring black people when you make threads like "proof that lil wayne is fake" while having a fade.

Loud pipes big rims nigga, that's our life.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 12:46 AM
the only annoyance he brings is his extreme ignorance. and the fact he chokes on cock on the regular

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 12:47 AM
and i dont mind lil wayne. and i didnt start this thread. 1 person did. so dont place my entire race in that category

buckshotstheone
12-15-2007, 01:08 AM
white people, the annoyance TGambino bring you is the annoyance you bring black people when you make threads like "proof that lil wayne is fake" while having a fade.

Loud pipes big rims nigga, that's our life.

you are single handedly the reason why black people are still all looked at as ignorant, unintelligent criminals. way to keep your race in the fucking dark ages

TSA
12-15-2007, 01:23 AM
nigga ya nose looks like an fish hook AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/SteveFrame/Actors/BenSavage4.jpg
"...I don't even have that couch anymore!.."

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

boogers looking like kids on a water slide

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/mattcrooked/DSC02217.jpg

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:25 AM
and you live up to the stereotype and display just as much as ignorance as tgambino, making you just as pathetic and just as much of a piece of shit. why dont you listen 2 ur wutang records alittle more, cuz they tellin u not to be dumb deaf and blind

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:28 AM
and you aint even that funny, bitch.

TSA
12-15-2007, 01:32 AM
TGambino is the black man revenge...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/skattebol/000_0190.jpg

U MAD?!

TSA
12-15-2007, 01:33 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/rubberducky0045/mii%20n%20u/n1273621825_30459914_4353.jpg

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:34 AM
oh.

TGambino
12-15-2007, 01:35 AM
and you live up to the stereotype and display just as much as ignorance as tgambino

and you mad http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/597/0roflak8.gif u all serious talkin about stereotypes like u know a nigga im just messin with some geek on a msg board throwin a lil jokes around and somewhere in the world right now there u are sittin there mad as a mothafucka

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:38 AM
thats great, but you're still ignorant and a fucking cum guzzling retard. you aint messin around, your mentality has reflected in many, many of your posts. i dont need to fucking know you to know that you're ignorant and racist, you've displayed that on your own.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:43 AM
and its stupid fuckers like you guys that prevent any intelligent conversation from going on in this shitty fucking forum.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:53 AM
nice try attempting to back up your ignorance too by saying you're just "messing around" you little bitch. you're done, and you just continue to embarrass yourself more and more. you should retire from this forum...because you never have anything valuable, intelligent, significant, or meaningful to say, ever. you are a waste:fucku:

TGambino
12-15-2007, 01:54 AM
ahaha maybe i am whatever u jus said... but u care... so u lost

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-15-2007, 01:56 AM
and you mad http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/597/0roflak8.gif u all serious talkin about stereotypes like u know a nigga im just messin with some geek on a msg board throwin a lil jokes around and somewhere in the world right now there u are sittin there mad as a mothafucka

werd ..

and slick shut up man ur old and tired go to sleep

TSA
12-15-2007, 01:57 AM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u126/marriedmom4blackmen/l_3473f038c95be9e241b3084586dc40bf.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/jackiemurgatroyd/INTERRACIAL/InterracialPic3_1.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/blkm4whtf74/INTERRACIAL%20PICS/04.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x83/kooph20/first-inter-racial-porn.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/igingerbreadmann/400db323.jpg

THE NEW WU!

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w155/babyboi27/BlackJesus.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee55/Keon_927_2007/l_9ac628a9ee3689cb1110cdba9941ffbe.jpg
^^^^MORE SUCCESSFUL+INTELLIGENT THEN GZA

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/LILNENO_2007/lil_wayne_02.jpg
^^^WAY BETTER THEN GZA

BEST RAPPER ALIVE.PEERRIIOD.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z286/BrujOOO/Wu2.jpg
^^^WASHED UP

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z236/megan_leigh_2008/B000BF0DJC.jpg
^^^WASHED WU-TANG OFF THE MAP

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb308/mooooooooo22/October%2004/1ba8.jpg
^^SINCE THE WANG GOT REVEALED GAME GOT REAL

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc159/LuisGomez69/Black%20List/ExtremeRape.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/dya75/paulwall_4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/magspie_x/style-g-Lg.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k318/MaxxBoss/MasterP.jpg
^^More influencial then Wu-Tang ever was and ever will be.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/mscandidiamond/l_40c8d8232cba459235c95b1914966ea7.jpg
YOU'LL NEVER STICK YOUR FACE IN IT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/chelsy313/The%20Odd%20Pictures%20of%20Chelsy/9caac738.jpg
EWWWWWW!

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-15-2007, 01:57 AM
TGambino is the black man revenge...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/skattebol/000_0190.jpg

U MAD?!

where did u get that pic of "stylemaster" did u google the pic or something?

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 01:59 AM
You even just admitted it..........

You are officially the most retarded person on this forum.

My work is done here.

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:00 AM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/aninia190/interracial01.jpg

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:03 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x70/brentwoodsoulja/Juvenile-1.jpg
REPLACED METHOD MAN

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc2/roane1972/bed6re2.jpg

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:05 AM
You even just admitted it..........

You are officially the most retarded person on this forum.

My work is done here.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z129/chrisdavies28/blackjesus.jpg
"..Love yo brotha as you luv thy self, ya digg?.."

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-15-2007, 02:07 AM
^^^

do u have a clue what would happen to me if i dated a black girl?
not just any black girl im talkin about datin shaneinei .Even going to the store to get a 40 would be suicide ..
AHAHAHHAHAA

aneway shaolin i hope u fuk all the white bitches , fuk those fuken WHITE WHORES , THEY NEED A FUKEN BEATING , TREAT THEM BITCHES LIKE A FUKEN SLAVE , TELL THEM TO GET ON THE FLOOR AND TO LICK THE CUM OFF THE CARPET LIKE AS IF THEIR PICKING COTTON .

beat them and i mean that literately

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:09 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/newnew28/dipset.jpg
^^BLEW WU-TANG OFF THE MAP

AY!

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:11 AM
way to be completely irrelevant.

crds
12-15-2007, 02:12 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/newnew28/dipset.jpg
^^BLEW WU-TANG OFF THE MAP

AY!

How in the fuck do GROWN Men, leave the house looking like such douchebags?...wack cunts.

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:15 AM
^^^

do u have a clue what would happen to me if i dated a black girl?
not just any black girl im talkin about datin shaneinei .Even going to the store to get a 40 would be suicide ..
AHAHAHHAHAA

aneway shaolin i hope u fuk all the white bitches , fuk those fuken WHITE WHORES , THEY NEED A FUKEN BEATING , TREAT THEM BITCHES LIKE A FUKEN SLAVE , TELL THEM TO GET ON THE FLOOR AND TO LICK THE CUM OFF THE CARPET LIKE AS IF THEIR PICKING COTTON .

beat them and i mean that literately
hahahahahaha

done deal!wooooo

look at all these white nerds on Wu-tang's dick

first your women don't even like you anymore

and guess what

Y0 F@V()r!Te rAR gR()uP /-|aTeZ y0oU TO0O! HAHAHAHA

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bballthug107/lil-wayne-1.jpg
THE REBIRTH OF BIG L....

ONLY BETTER

YOOOUU DIIGG???!!

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:16 AM
and i guess regardless of how ignorant tgamino is, even admitting to it. hes still gonna have his circle jerk to back him up.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:18 AM
i like diplomats and wayne btw. and i have nothing against black people, just ignorance.

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:18 AM
How in the fuck do GROWN Men, leave the house looking like such douchebags?...wack cunts.
how the fuck is a grown man on a childish internet forum AHAHHAHA

FUCKING LOSER

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/jamr1994/souljaboy.jpg
(HaS dOnE M0Ree W1TH H1zz LyfE DeNn...

UUUUUUU!

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:20 AM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/novscpio/Interracial%20Joys/a37a.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/blkm4whtf74/5c3c1192.jpg

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:21 AM
if you're refering to me, again im 19 years old and go to raritan valley community college in new jersey

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:22 AM
i also have nothing against interacial relationships...? if thats what youre getting at? im not so great at communicating through images.

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:23 AM
^nobodies talking about you....nobodies EVER talking about you.

5 posts in a row..on a daily basis..and nobodies EVER talking about you.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:24 AM
oh and youve never even licked pussy before. which leads me to believe you like the dick.

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:25 AM
^...?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

you guys ever have those moments where everyones laughing and then the quite guy makes a joke and nobody laughs?......

HAHHAAH

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:25 AM
^nobodies talking about you....nobodies EVER talking about you.

5 posts in a row..on a daily basis..and nobodies EVER talking about you.

oh damn dude i wish i was as popular on an internet forum as you are. you're the fuckin nerd bro

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:29 AM
^don't you though?

DON'T you..?

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:30 AM

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:31 AM

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:31 AM
bascially....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/blkm4whtf74/3c422778.jpg
Dipsets cloat is the black guy and wutang is the white slut

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:32 AM
poo in ur shoe

crds
12-15-2007, 02:34 AM
how the fuck is a grown man on a childish internet forum AHAHHAHA

FUCKING LOSER

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/jamr1994/souljaboy.jpg
(HaS dOnE M0Ree W1TH H1zz LyfE DeNn...

UUUUUUU!

ummmm...you are on that childish internet forum AS WELL bro, fuck you are one thick cunt, plus you don't shit about me FUCKING LOSER, SOULJA BOY SEMEN STAINED, WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR GLASSES AND YOUR SMALL COCK, PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT

FUCK YOU

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:37 AM
^ idk what u talkin bout really but u only have like 100 posts. shaolinassassin has 4,032. whos the bigger loser

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:39 AM
and hes never licked pussy before.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:41 AM
and he takes the time to find pictures on the internet for his posts that arent even funny or relevant. 3rd post in a row imma keep goin

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:42 AM
if uve never licked pussy, youve probably never even had a girlfriend, and if you did you wouldnt be on this forum 24/7.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:43 AM
faggot

crds
12-15-2007, 02:44 AM
if uve never licked pussy, youve probably never even had a girlfriend, and if you did you wouldnt be on this forum 24/7.

haha

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2882/owned9wz.jpg

TGambino
12-15-2007, 02:44 AM
smh @ this kid talkin bout he goin down on a chick, lil submissive ass nigga.... maybe its tru that rumor bout white kids... but whateva my dick game is tight i never had to go down on a bitch

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:46 AM
what does smh even mean you nerd i dont know fag internet lingo

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:47 AM
the only dick game you got is the dick rammed in your ass every night. YOU CALLED IT DICK GAME TOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING HOMO

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:48 AM
U Mad?

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:49 AM
hey white people, guess what

YOU BITCHES DON'T LIKE YOU CAUSE YOUR BITCHES

"he's never eat pussy"

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shame on me!

what if a bitch said to another one

"you've never even sucked a dick!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is that your manhood Slick? Eating a bitches piss while she thinks of black men?

and look at this CDS nigga talking like where peers and shit.

YOUR PAST THE HALF WAY MARK IN LIFE, IM 19 NIGGA!

If your 19 on a forum...aight..have fun

if your 35 in STILL posting....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/baby_o_4eva/DaGame.jpg
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!!

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:51 AM
ur a virgin

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:53 AM
and if ur scared to eat pussy ur a queer

TSA
12-15-2007, 02:54 AM
touched for the very first ttiii-ii--ii--meee

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/blkm4whtf74/c6d07d02.jpg
like a viirr-rr--r--rr--giinn

with your heart beat...next to miinee

WOOOOO!

im going to sleep.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:56 AM
ur a virgin and u like dick.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 02:57 AM
Tgambino have fun with ur dick game cuz u like dick so much 2. glad you could admit that as well. faggot.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM
http://www.tvsa.co.za/images/shows/a/after_nine_big_2.jpg

^tgambino and shaolinassassin

crds
12-15-2007, 03:52 AM
hey white people, guess what

YOU BITCHES DON'T LIKE YOU CAUSE YOUR BITCHES

"he's never eat pussy"

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA shame on me!

what if a bitch said to another one

"you've never even sucked a dick!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is that your manhood Slick? Eating a bitches piss while she thinks of black men?

and look at this CDS nigga talking like where peers and shit.

YOUR PAST THE HALF WAY MARK IN LIFE, IM 19 NIGGA!

If your 19 on a forum...aight..have fun

if your 35 in STILL posting....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/baby_o_4eva/DaGame.jpg
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH!!

It's crds you retarded fuckhead, how long have I been at this forum for loser?

Not even a month shit for brains, I have done more in my life that you only dream about JUNIOR oh and tell your Mother to take out her false teeth when she sucks my dick.

LORD ZERO
12-15-2007, 03:56 AM
This Thread Getting Over 2 Pages = Supporting The Nwo

TSA
12-15-2007, 07:55 AM
It's crds you retarded fuckhead, how long have I been at this forum for loser?

Not even a month shit for brains, I have done more in my life that you only dream about JUNIOR oh and tell your Mother to take out her false teeth when she sucks my dick.

she says aight, so long as you take your YOU false teeth first

your literally almost TWICE my age dude...and im making you mad?

uuuugggghhhh...

JKDRevolutionary
12-15-2007, 11:20 AM
u lost

lol ur so fuckin stupid that you dont no what sarcasm is.

dumbass nigga.

u maaaaad u maaad

yea i am mad. so the fuck what nigga. ur still ignorant and fuckin dumb and THATS why i'm mad.

because you are the reason black people are still living in shitty conditions.

you think its gangsta to pump work on the block somebody else gave you to sell nigga?

you think its gangsta to hold a .380 you got out yo mommas boyfriend's closet nigga?

you think thats gangsta?

renegade CIA agents sellin nuclear weapons to 3rd world countries on the black market, thats gangsta. Fuck Lil Wayne.

OPEN YO MUHFUCKIN EYES NIGGA!

aint nobody lost nigga this aint a contest. why dont u fuckin read a book for once.

TSA
12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
^...mad.

TSA
12-15-2007, 11:38 AM

only if i get to be the fly one in the silk

TGambino
12-15-2007, 12:10 PM

dumbass nigga.

u maaaaad u maaad

yea i am mad. so the fuck what nigga. ur still ignorant and fuckin dumb and THATS why i'm mad.

you think its gangsta to pump work on the block somebody else gave you to sell nigga?

you think its gangsta to hold a .380 you got out yo mommas boyfriend's closet nigga?

you think thats gangsta?

renegade CIA agents sellin nuclear weapons to 3rd world countries on the black market, thats gangsta. Fuck Lil Wayne.

aint nobody lost nigga this aint a contest. why dont u fuckin read a book for once.
u lost...

+ u mad

buckshotstheone
12-15-2007, 12:22 PM

^first legitimately funny picture/description in this whole thread

TGambino
12-15-2007, 12:43 PM

dumbass nigga.

u maaaaad u maaad

you think thats gangsta?

smh @ this white kid sayin niggas get the fuck outta here

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27709788

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00211/67/73/211073776_l.jpg

frosted592
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
The greatest gangster of all time

http://www.ozzylookalike.com/images/ozzy_bush_snoop.jpg

http://bltchemistry.base-hill.com/wp-content/bush_arrested.jpg

TGambino
12-15-2007, 02:02 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27709788

quoting this for emphasis. ur posting career just got ethered.

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00211/59/79/211069795_l.jpg

Crack Killz
12-15-2007, 02:18 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

how fucking sad, you're a 14 year old little white boy

DIE.

Edgar Erebus
12-15-2007, 03:02 PM
quoting this for emphasis. ur posting career just got ethered.

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00211/59/79/211069795_l.jpg

OMG

This is ugliest death I seen since Tek destroyed 200proof

11th Chamber
12-15-2007, 03:16 PM

hahha, goofy ass lookin dude

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 03:54 PM
tgambino likes his dick game, hes looooooooves that dick.

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 03:57 PM

tgambinos the one on the right cuz hes a hard ass nigga, and shaolin is the one on the left cuz hes never ate pussy before.

TGambino
12-15-2007, 04:03 PM
OMG

This is ugliest death I seen since Tek destroyed 200proof
its possible the worst loss ive seen so far online. hes talkin nigga this n nigga that and hes a 14 yr old white kid lmfao

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 04:04 PM
but whateva my dick game is tight

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS DICK GAME IS TIGHT FUCKIN FAG

crds
12-15-2007, 07:30 PM
she says aight, so long as you take your YOU false teeth first

your literally almost TWICE my age dude...and im making you mad?

uuuugggghhhh...

Nah, I was just fucking with you, because your reactions are hilarious, no hate here B, I don't know you or anything about you bro.

TGambino
12-15-2007, 08:21 PM
Nah, I was just fucking with you, because your reactions are hilarious, no hate here B, I don't know you or anything about you bro.
backpedal alert

TSA
12-15-2007, 11:32 PM
^hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahaha!

woooooooo!

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 11:55 PM
backpedal alert

faggot alert/shaolinassassin is cooler then you

TSA
12-15-2007, 11:58 PM
^why are all these white ppl trying to suck my dick now

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x310/The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery/Ric%20Flair/RicFlair039.jpg
ThaShaolinAssassOwn3d

Paranoid
12-15-2007, 11:59 PM

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:10 AM
shaolinassasssin makes fun of the stereotype, while tgambino lives up to it.

he also likes his dick game.

TSA
12-16-2007, 12:10 AM
^U like his dick game.

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:11 AM

:D

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:12 AM
shaolinassassin is still a virgin too

TSA
12-16-2007, 12:13 AM
buckshot upgraded his signature
added a brand new dildo .
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5676/possible2jd1.jpg
HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I didn't even see this ..Saquraki is fucking crazy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:14 AM
that is funny...

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:16 AM
SaqurakiHanamichi has always been a flaming fag tho

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:18 AM
:hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy:: hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::h ippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hi ppy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy:still funny tho, kinda like my 3rd post. im tripping on acid tonight 2

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:21 AM
ur all dick munchers 2 btw

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:22 AM
straight up fags lots of ya

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:24 AM
6th post:picture:

<tha infamous.

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 12:32 AM
<notgivenafuk

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 08:56 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

how fucking sad, you're a 14 year old little white boy

DIE.

Those are old pictures dumbass. like 6 yrs old.

plus i was HIGH AS FUCK.

but yea even i laugh at those soo who gives a fuck.

btw werent you AGREEing with me about non-phixion now u wanna flip tha damn script?

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 09:07 AM
quoting this for emphasis. ur posting career just got ethered

wow so you found my goofy ass picture. I put that there on purpose. its supposed to be funny dumbass.

smh @ this white boy saying nigga, get the fuck outta here

I said that to prove a point. Matter of fact if you really knew hip hop you would know that quote is from Hip Hop Disciples XVIII.

I'm not gonna say nigga to someone black unless i'm quoting someone else.

so fuckin what if i was mad, ur still dumb and ignorant bitch.

TSA
12-16-2007, 09:40 AM
^fag.

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 09:47 AM
^dickhead

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2007, 10:47 AM
^dickhead

^likes-to-give-head-and-pliz-a-dikk

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 10:50 AM
are you serious. under ur name it says "little horny metal bunny" ^^^ghey.

TGambino
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
wow so you found my goofy ass picture. I put that there on purpose. its supposed to be funny dumbass.

I said that to prove a point. Matter of fact if you really knew hip hop you would know that quote is from Hip Hop Disciples XVIII.

I'm not gonna say nigga to someone black unless i'm quoting someone else.

so fuckin what if i was mad, ur still dumb and ignorant bitch.
smh....u got exposed.....

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 12:22 PM
exposed? i really dont give a fuck...unlike you i dont hafta act all "hard" on an internet forum.

i also dont give a fuck if people see my myspace

www.myspace.com/insanely_lifted

I GET HIGH bitch

you can talk all the shit u want i'm just gonna go spark a blunt n forget about it anyway.

you're still an ignoramus.

TGambino
12-16-2007, 12:43 PM
exposed? i really dont give a fuck...unlike you i dont hafta act all "hard" on an internet forum.

i also dont give a fuck if people see my myspace

www.myspace.com/insanely_lifted (http://www.myspace.com/insanely_lifted)

I GET HIGH bitch

you can talk all the shit u want i'm just gonna go spark a blunt n forget about it anyway.

you're still an ignoramus.
u still a little white kid saying nigga tryin to be cool... or tryin to be black....

JKDRevolutionary
12-16-2007, 01:09 PM
its from a mixtape dumbass.

I was tryna prove a point that all the shit you think is "cool" or "Gangsta" is just fuckin superficial bullshit.

i can say nigga all i want, i grew up around black people. 98% of my friends have been black since kindergarten. The hood is less than a 5 minute walk from my house..where tha fuck u think i get weed from nigga?

Niggah/Nigga is what people of African descant call themselves - and only an exclusive club of non-african descant have the privilege to use that word, i.e., people raised alongside people of African descant.

nigganigganigganigganigganigganigganiggannigganigg anigganigganigganigganigga.

go listen to some rick ross or something. just shut da fuck up.

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 01:48 PM
my dick game is tight

|)

TGambino
12-16-2007, 02:03 PM
its from a mixtape dumbass.

I was tryna prove a point that all the shit you think is "cool" or "Gangsta" is just fuckin superficial bullshit.

i can say nigga all i want, i grew up around black people. 98% of my friends have been black since kindergarten. The hood is less than a 5 minute walk from my house..where tha fuck u think i get weed from nigga?

nigganigganigganigganigganigganigganiggannigganigg anigganigganigganigganigga.

go listen to some rick ross or something. just shut da fuck up.
smh some white people will do anything to try an prove they got "street cred"

u still lost

Paranoid
12-16-2007, 02:19 PM
u still like dick

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2007, 03:31 PM
are you serious. under ur name it says "little horny metal bunny" ^^^ghey.

u mad cuz I have something original...and your name has Revolutionary in it....

nothing revolutionary on u, u r the same type of idiot like on the whole net, so just stop it, b4 u get hurt mentally and you go to the corner to play with your Barbie and your lil' dick

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2007, 06:12 PM
HAHAHAHA OMFG, straight to the classix

buckshotstheone
12-16-2007, 06:23 PM
the last probably 10 pages have made me embarrassed to have my name on the front of this thread. i'm counting these posts all day like the clock on the wall.........

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Heh

Sofa king's words of wisdom, pay tun-hut

P.S. Nothing you can do... just read and laugh

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-16-2007, 06:40 PM
JKDRevolutionary on some real shit ur a nice lil white boy ,
im a white nilla so if u ever said nigga infront of me id probobly smack the shit out of u .

id smack u so hard that buckshot would feel that shit from his couch

just joking .

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Sorry, Mr. CouchMonster.

Won't happen again.

TSA
12-17-2007, 01:37 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=994099#post994099
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/pointnine/Mission/DSCI0325.jpg
It doubles as the official angry+old white ppl thread too.

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2007, 03:25 AM
I get high....... BITCH

2L8Lit da croatianMC
12-18-2007, 07:02 AM

that's the sad truth.

prodigyimd
10-27-2008, 01:11 PM
how much apollo butter can you fit in your 789

staliondan23
10-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Wow.....this thread is 16 pages full of people bickering over how much they don't like Lil Wayne...and over one simple quote? It's fucking pathetic.

Crack Killz
10-27-2008, 09:53 PM
this thread is like 10 months old, shut the fuck up kid..

food for thought
10-27-2008, 09:56 PM
this thread needs to die IMMEDIATELY

zooruka
10-27-2008, 10:02 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CMfLmMzRjMasdRDYBRhPMgikGSBP0kepzA

Dirty Knowledge
10-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Fake...like Iverson on the Celtics.

supreme M
10-28-2008, 06:38 AM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CMfLmMzRjMasdRDYBRhPMgikGSBP0kepzA

no i dont

racist randy
10-28-2008, 09:25 AM
......gay thread

KLIION JENSEN
10-28-2008, 10:09 AM

reality changes constantly, todays reality is not neccessarily the same as yesterdays reality...

"acting different" does NOT imply that he's a character & not a real person....it implies that your actions, mannerisms & personality are different.......every single human being acts differently....they act differently to the way they did when they were 5 years old, i'm pretty sure everybody acts one way with their parents & differently with their friends.....i know i dont talk to my mother the same way i talk to my friends........that whole quote implies that people are not allowed to change, grow or mature as people...