PDA

View Full Version : Father Kills His Daughter For Not Wearing 'Hijab'

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Father killed daughter for not wearing hijab, her friends say

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8228/hijab12yy8.jpg

Dec 11 12:56 PM US/Eastern

Friends and classmates of a 16-year-old girl who police say was murdered by her devout Muslim father in a Toronto suburb told local media Tuesday she was killed for not wearing a hijab.

Police said in a statement they received an emergency call at 7:55 am local time Monday from "a man who indicated that he had just killed his daughter."

The victim, Aqsa Parvez, was "rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries, but tragically passed away late last night."

Her father, Muhammad Parvez, 57, was arrested at the scene and will be formally charged with murder when he appears in court Wednesday, said police.

The girl's friends, meanwhile, told local media she was having trouble at home because she did not conform to the family's religious beliefs and refused to wear a traditional Islamic head scarf, or hijab.

"She wanted to go different ways than her family wanted to go, and she wanted to make her own path, but he (her father) wouldn't let her," one of her classmates told public broadcaster CBC.

"She loved clothes," another of her friends, Dominiquia Holmes-Thompson, told the daily Toronto Star. "She just wanted to show her beauty ... She just wanted to dress like us, just like a normal person."

According to her friends, Aqsa had worn the hijab at school last year, but rebelled in recent months.

They said she would leave home wearing a hijab and loose-fitting clothes, but would take off her head scarf and change into tighter garments at school, then change back before going home at the end of the day.

The victim's 26 year-old brother was also charged with obstructing police in the investigation.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071211175557.p3d3kaah&show_article=1

DUMBO
12-11-2007, 06:31 PM
i'd beat it.

TUCO
12-11-2007, 06:35 PM
i'd double beat

Blackula Spectacula
12-11-2007, 06:43 PM
smh

SKAMPOE
12-11-2007, 06:47 PM
http://i19.tinypic.com/sx2buh.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/6tcmfti.jpg

HANZO
12-11-2007, 07:01 PM
wait a minute, i never read in the qu'ran u can kill your daughter if she doesnt wear the hijab. muslims are acting crazy of late.

12-11-2007, 08:08 PM
no, you see, if the murder is "holy", then you can do it.
if the qu'ran's ways are threathened, then it's Jihad, babeeeeeeee!

whitey
12-11-2007, 08:11 PM
i dont hold this opinion personally, but you wonder why a lot of americans get ignorant about islam...

LORD NOSE
12-11-2007, 09:06 PM
he took that shit way too far

i can understand that he didn't want his daughter to become an american whore showing everyone her ass and tits

but to kill the girl is sick
he could have just sent her to a foster home or something

TSA
12-11-2007, 09:31 PM
muslims are pieces of shit.

but at the same time...what's the slut doing not wearing a hijab in the first place?

GENERAL WISE
12-11-2007, 09:34 PM
muslims are pieces of shit.

but at the same time...what's the slut doing not wearing a hijab in the first place?

YOur mom is not wearing a hijab so with your reasoning is she a slut?

TSA
12-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Any Women Not Wearing A Hijab Is A Slut
or a relative of mine...

ALLAH WILL PUSHING QUEERS AND WHORES!

GENERAL WISE
12-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Shit is not funny dog. Don't use the God's name in vain.

TSA
12-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Aallaaaaahhh-ak-bauh

Aallllaaaahhhh-ak-bauuh!

The Prophet Will Smite Whores, Jews, Queers And Sluts

Aalllllaahhhh-ak-bauuuhh!!

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-12-2007, 12:01 AM
god bless her soul , but i wanna fuk her face

TSA
12-12-2007, 12:58 AM
^ahahah yeah,

watch muslim girls be the finest ones on the planet and nobody knows cause of that damn hijab.

anyone notice how Free_HeyZeus became more angry on the day that i got guuda'd up, new suita'd up and timbaland boot'd up?

GENERAL WISE
12-12-2007, 01:01 AM
I am trying to keep the black man down. Quote me on this.

SID
12-12-2007, 07:23 AM
that shit is fucked up, but i dont know if i should believe anything thast comes from the american media outlet...but if her father did kill her for the sake of jus a hijab, then hes just a mentally disturbed person

V4D3R
12-12-2007, 07:27 AM
^This is a Canadian news story I posted in KTL where it belongs ...hours before.

Krimewave
12-19-2007, 08:42 PM
he took that shit way too far

i can understand that he didn't want his daughter to become an american whore showing everyone her ass and tits

but to kill the girl is sick
he could have just sent her to a foster home or something

at 16 years old, she is old enough to make up her own mind about what she wants to wear.
likewise, if she wants to "become an american whore showing everyone her ass and tits", it's her choice.
no one, including her father, has the right to tell her otherwise.

for the record, a whore is a woman who performs sexual favours in return for money, not a woman who chooses to dress in a way someone else (who should mind their own fuckin business) may disapprove of.

this story is sickening, a young girl's life has been taken from her, and for what?
because of her father's religious beliefs.
religious beliefs that it seems she didn't share.