PDA

View Full Version : fredys box overheated.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-12-2007, 02:39 AM
yep red ring, bought it in may - heard the new processors are in all made after july, cant wait for my updated console. fuckin hell and i had almost finished the first prestige mode in COD4. :thumbdwn:

V4D3R
12-12-2007, 06:33 AM
shitbox does it again...

kurupt_kw
12-12-2007, 11:46 AM
yep red ring, bought it in may - heard the new processors are in all made after july, cant wait for my updated console. fuckin hell and i had almost finished the first prestige mode in COD4. :thumbdwn:

Almost finished the first prestige mode?? Damn. It sounds like you haven't been playing much Halo these days.

If you have the same experience as I had you will have a replacement within a couple of weeks with a free month of love.

Edit - LOL Microsoft will not send a dirty bitch to your house for a month to give you some loving. Amazing what a simple slip of the finger can do.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-12-2007, 02:33 PM
australia's xbox support is how you say, better than the states, 7 working says from when i send it i should have it waiting at my post office. next thursday *shrugs* knew it was comming, post red ring xbox's are cooler and quieter

NIGHT MAYOR
12-12-2007, 02:34 PM
and yeah cod got me by the balls, i still prefer cod but you do need a break from a game you play everynight for months, halo has new maps out now i was waiting for them.

DJMethods
12-12-2007, 02:46 PM
damn freddy.. I thought you were a guy :p

sucks though, I'll take a cheap shot at 360 cause I've been gone from here too long. too much FIFA online.

Xbox is shit

NIGHT MAYOR
12-12-2007, 02:54 PM
damn freddy.. I thought you were a guy

errrrrr i am *checks* yeah i am

DJMethods
12-12-2007, 02:55 PM
just playing on the thread title man lol

NIGHT MAYOR
12-12-2007, 02:58 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh -

i was searching all over for me saying something like that. ahhh you got me :)

Dokuro
12-12-2007, 03:31 PM
theres a reasing you should get an xbox

BRONZBODY
12-12-2007, 03:59 PM
australia's xbox support is how you say, better than the states, 7 working says from when i send it i should have it waiting at my post office. next thursday *shrugs* knew it was comming, post red ring xbox's are cooler and quieterbetter not break down again before may son cus ms is closing the aussie center son

yall gonna have to deal with manilla and them mutha fuckers suck!!!!

sorry to hear it happend to ya homie!!!

NIGHT MAYOR
12-12-2007, 11:56 PM
fuck! yeah i got a 2 yr with EB games aswell, i could have gone straight there and exchanged it but i'd rather have mine fixed - AND keep my hard drive.

oi bronz - why is it that i was talking to americans when i rang xbox, bugged me out, last time i rang (mayish) it was indians. you guys have a hard time understanding think aussie accents and slang, dude did'nt know what i was talking about half the time - i had to unaussie some shit i said.

Bloo
12-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow, that's some special shit Fred. The overheating issue was bound to happen though. Thank Mafia$oft's QA for that.

Dirty Knowledge
12-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Shitbox haha