PDA

View Full Version : soujah boy is officially the dumbest and

Vegan
12-12-2007, 05:29 AM
wackest shit i've heard in a long time. is this what people who lack a brain are buying these days?

Reiko
12-12-2007, 05:56 AM
probably...

Edgar Erebus
12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Ain't even listened to it. What's it, some crunk feces?

TGambino
12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
he's 17 years old....... u 35 years old....... i dont like him either but u sound pathetic makin a thread hating on a 17 yr old kid what u expect him to talk about crack and guns?

CYENCE
12-12-2007, 11:24 AM
why people quick to label things as hating? Since when is it wrong in hip-hop to call out something that's wack? He's 17....and?
Nas and LL Cool J put out quality music at 17
Rakim made 'Paid In Full' at 17
MC Lyte, Queen Latifah were making good music at 17
Fresh Prince and Biz Markie made silly songs at 17, but the songs displayed TALENT

Soulja Boy being 17 dont excuse his stuff from being wack. Calling a wack nigga wack aint hating

Edgar Erebus
12-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Yo, I'm now a fucking grown man. There's popular rappers younger than me - that's a fucking achievement.

boBBy bLaZe
12-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Soulja Boy is horrible. I just heard that single he has. I really don't even pay attention to anything that drops these days. I only listen to old rap shit early 90's mostly. Soulja Boy is everything that is wrong with hiphop but I don't hate. He's making money so props to him. Also, being 17 is no excuse. I was writing crazy shit at 16. He's on some kindergarden level. The same repetitious, a,b,c, 1,2,3 garbage.

But that's what's marketable these days. It's not about the music, it's about what's marketable. It's not about talent, originality, creativity, etc. It's about marketing garbage to brainwash the kids with or bouncy club garbage. I dunno that's just my opinion.

Prolifical ENG
12-12-2007, 02:21 PM
I like hearing it in the club...I'm not gonna lie...I wouldn't buy his stuff though....lol

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-12-2007, 02:58 PM
MAN U DONT LIKE HIS SHIT THEN DONT PAY ATTENTION TO IT , GOD DAMN
stop hatin on a fuken kid . he is 17 . U say he is stupid but there is nothing stupid with making all that money

HATEEEEERSSSSS

TGambino
12-12-2007, 03:44 PM
I was writing crazy shit at 16.
so why are u the one sitting on a computer whining bout a 17 yr old kid who is gettin more ass in yr off Crank Dat than u will in your whole life... u lost :(

Vegan
12-12-2007, 05:31 PM
he's 17 years old....... u 35 years old....... i dont like him either but u sound pathetic makin a thread hating on a 17 yr old kid what u expect him to talk about crack and guns?

nah, but i saw gza's (who is 38, by the way!) video dissing him so i looked up souljah's page on myspace and his shit was weak as fuck!!!

what is the point of saying i am 35? your rhyming heroes, wu-tang, are my age. me being 35 doesn't disqualify someone from being wack, even if they're 17. based on what you're hearing now from this wack ass "rapper", shit isn't going to get any better and he won't even be a factor when he turns 20.

Vegan
12-12-2007, 05:52 PM
here's 38 year old, gza, dissing 17 year old, souljah bitch

5BdLPHvDXYc

shinobi4227
12-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Let the kid bee, anything that fetches money doesn't exactly seem stupid. The kid is doing his thing, you can't hate him for that.

Vegan
12-12-2007, 06:03 PM
again, money has nothing to do with talent. look at all of the garbage artists throughout the history of hip hop who've made quick money, then fell the fuck off never to be heard from again. he only has money because people who lack any sort of sense buy bullshit music.

HANZO
12-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I like hearing it in the club...I'm not gonna lie...I wouldn't buy his stuff though....lol

agreed.

i gotta say though it is horrible music. dnt even understand half the words that come out the boys mouth.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
12-12-2007, 06:26 PM
wackest shit i've heard in a long time. is this what people who lack a brain are buying these days?

no shit sherlock

TGambino
12-12-2007, 06:56 PM
nah, but i saw gza's (who is 38, by the way!) video dissing him so i looked up souljah's page on myspace and his shit was weak as fuck!!!

what is the point of saying i am 35? your rhyming heroes, wu-tang, are my age. me being 35 doesn't disqualify someone from being wack, even if they're 17. based on what you're hearing now from this wack ass "rapper", shit isn't going to get any better and he won't even be a factor when he turns 20.
ur 35 and ur still posting??.... UGGGHHHHHHH
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cenababygirl/43415.jpg

theyre ur age and theyre platinum selling rappers... ur 35 and ur bashing rappers on a msg board..... u lost

crds
12-13-2007, 03:54 AM
why people quick to label things as hating? Since when is it wrong in hip-hop to call out something that's wack? He's 17....and?
Fresh Prince and Biz Markie made silly songs at 17, but the songs displayed TALENT

Soulja Boy being 17 dont excuse his stuff from being wack. Calling a wack nigga wack aint hating

That's always been my argument bro, back in the days if wack was wack it was fucking wack and it got dismissed or didn't last, yet because of some ignorant youth...they accept it and let go on and allow the wack clones to come in as well.

It will end soon enough, I mean Lil Jon was massive for a little bit then everyone got sick of that Whatttttt shit.

What I have always wanted to know is who did this clown grow up listening to make such bullshit? and I also wonder, if we didn't have ringtones...how popular would this gimp really be?.

crds
12-13-2007, 04:04 AM
After seeing this picture of him, I am seriously wondering if he is in fact retarded

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/soulja-boy-1024x768.jpg

RagnaroK
12-13-2007, 04:14 AM
success is not an excuse for stupidity so stop it with that shit

this mc coming up these days can make vanilla ice look like a real rapper

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 12:22 PM
again, money has nothing to do with talent. look at all of the garbage artists throughout the history of hip hop who've made quick money, then fell the fuck off never to be heard from again. he only has money because people who lack any sort of sense buy bullshit music.

dude what are you talking about? D4L and Dem Franchise Boys have totally made enormous careers for themselves, dropping classic album after classic album, leaving us with timeless recordings which i know we all will cherish until our dying days. and now we have Soulja Boy adding to that list of incredibly accomplished artists with deep catalogs that go WAY beyond a cheap commercial single. I mean really, do you not see yourself listening to Hurricane Chris in 10 years cause i KNOW that album will be bumping in my whip for years to come.

L~>1<~NKS
12-13-2007, 12:30 PM
^^^ SARCASM?

Ghost_Deini_
12-13-2007, 12:39 PM
no hes serious.

boBBy bLaZe
12-13-2007, 12:43 PM
so why are u the one sitting on a computer whining bout a 17 yr old kid who is gettin more ass in yr off Crank Dat than u will in your whole life... u lost :(

Hahaha! Why u getting all mad TGambino? I'm too old to be playing these fucking kids games. I'm not whinning about shit. I gave the kid props cuz he's making money. More power to him. My point was not to put myself over. It was just to make a point that his age is no excuse for his lyrical incompetence. Funny, I knew some1 would have something to say too because that's how ppl are.

And if you must know. If you think I'm just trying to talk shit. Writing rhymes/lyrics/poetry has been a hobby of mine since I was 12. I still write. But it's just a hobby. The point was just that his age is no excuse. I wish him the best. Any1's who's making money I give props too but that doesn't mean that his music isn't garbage. I have no problems with dude just his music.

None of these rappers have any longevity these days. They are all carbon copies of one another. A year from now Soulja Boy will be another one hit wonder. These labels are raping these young kids and taking advantage of them. And the labels know it. They're not stupid. I don't follow rap music anymore. I don't see any rappers comin' out that I'll still be listening to 10 years from now they'll all be forgotten.

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 02:27 PM
c'mon man you wont listen to Ill BiLL ten years from now?

AOTP?

Mos Def?

Bone Thugz?

JKDRevolutionary
12-13-2007, 02:28 PM
a lot of underground cats are gonna be the ones to save hip hop once the mainstream decays into a shit puddle.

frosted592
12-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Souljah boy's ain't no rapper
He's a dancer... that's all there is to it.

Poetic Disciple
12-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Yaw i give soulja boy his propz for doing his thing & getting money. But at the same time i dont care for his music at all, i aint checked out soujaboytellem.com & i dont plan on it. I've been hearing his songs before he got signed & they aint did shit for me so i've learned to leave it alone. But back to the matter at hand, let soulja boy do his thing for now, & let the kids(my peers) buy it if that's what they want. However being 17 doesnt excuse his weak lyrics, i'm 2 years younger than dude & i write better lyrics than duke does(no self promotion).

9th Warrior
12-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Youuuuuuuuuuuu!

crds
12-14-2007, 01:22 AM
dude what are you talking about? D4L and Dem Franchise Boys have totally made enormous careers for themselves, dropping classic album after classic album, leaving us with timeless recordings which i know we all will cherish until our dying days. and now we have Soulja Boy adding to that list of incredibly accomplished artists with deep catalogs that go WAY beyond a cheap commercial single. I mean really, do you not see yourself listening to Hurricane Chris in 10 years cause i KNOW that album will be bumping in my whip for years to come.

PLEASE tell me you are joking man.

TSA
12-14-2007, 01:44 AM
probably...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

T-GambinOwn3d.

for real tho, these old niggas are the reason failure at such an age is looked down on.

I don't like his music, i don't care..shit's corny, but it's a pop song for and by kids so whatever.

We did a show at a skating rink, after soulja boy came on it all the kids did the moves and shit 12-13 yr olds...

but when your 35..and think your opinion on some hannah montanna music is still important then ouch..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL55S1OYd2Y&feature=related
Just wash it down it some grimey UTP shittt

TSA
12-14-2007, 01:46 AM
After seeing this picture of him, I am seriously wondering if he is in fact retarded

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/soulja-boy-1024x768.jpg
LOL

YOU COULD BE HIS DAD.

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-14-2007, 01:54 AM
he has nice dick sucking lips ,

no homo

crds
12-14-2007, 02:29 AM

That's the next wack album.

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 03:07 PM

i expect him to maybe spit a fucking verse instead of saying the same bullshit over and over. way to defend some no talent ass clown

TGambino
12-14-2007, 03:38 PM
spit a fucking verse instead of saying the same bullshit over and over
lmao this nigga mad as hell. why are u listening to it over and over again if u dont like him? smh it is really easy to tell the white posters on here u whiteboys take soulja boy serious as aids

newsflash... nobody is stressing or even thinking bout that lil nigga except u nerdy ass whiteboys and his teenage girl fans

lmao the nigga is irrelevant to hip hop and yall crying like bitches, to top it off UR 35 YEARS OLD SON!! LOG THE FUCK OFF OF LIFE U OLD ASS NIGGA!!!!

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 03:59 PM
im 19 you fuckin punk, and ive heard this song once and i just happened to notice that he doesn't actually rap at all he just says the same shit over and over. and you're wrong because there are ALOT of fucking brain dead people out there that like this dude and think hes talented.

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:01 PM
and damn man you're fuckin irrelevant, why don't you say something of some significance for once.

V4D3R
12-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Souljah Boy Represents the dumbing down of America.

TGambino
12-14-2007, 04:04 PM
u mad http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/597/0roflak8.gifhttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/597/0roflak8.gif

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:05 PM
oh and just because hes 17 that makes it ok for such nonsense? you're ignorant bro, you're quite possibly the most ignorant fuck on this forum.

V4D3R
12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Souljah Boy made me throw out my Bape shit.

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
and whenever someone completely owns your faggot ass all you ever have in your defense is your little crying smiley faces and "u mad". youre a pathetic, ignorant cock sucker. peace

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 04:11 PM
keep quiet now you little bitch.

Edgar Erebus
12-14-2007, 04:14 PM
youre a pathetic, ignorant cock sucker. peace

HAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAA!

TGambino
12-14-2007, 05:10 PM
and whenever someone completely owns your faggot ass all you ever have in your defense is your little crying smiley faces and "u mad". youre a pathetic, ignorant cock sucker. peace
aaahahahahahhaahaha u maaaaad u maaaaaad

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 05:36 PM
you like it up the butt? you fuckin queer

Vegan
12-14-2007, 05:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

T-GambinOwn3d.

for real tho, these old niggas are the reason failure at such an age is looked down on.

I don't like his music, i don't care..shit's corny, but it's a pop song for and by kids so whatever.

We did a show at a skating rink, after soulja boy came on it all the kids did the moves and shit 12-13 yr olds...

but when your 35..and think your opinion on some hannah montanna music is still important then ouch..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL55S1OYd2Y&feature=related
Just wash it down it some grimey UTP shittt

so, is it safe to assume you feel the same way about what gza said about him in the youtube video?

Vegan
12-14-2007, 05:53 PM
newsflash... nobody is stressing or even thinking bout that lil nigga except u nerdy ass whiteboys and his teenage girl fans

and... gza you lame fuck.

Paranoid
12-14-2007, 06:03 PM
hes really embarrassing himself. fag.

TSA
12-15-2007, 08:50 AM
^i bet youu MAD right now

CHRONZ
12-15-2007, 08:54 AM
why even bother givin the dude attention ?.. leave it be

frosted592
12-17-2007, 12:04 AM
Even twelve years old white girl be rapping today, on the background to "Go shorty it's your birthday"

a

HarlemDiplomat
12-17-2007, 04:58 AM
Yuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllleeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinth
12-17-2007, 01:07 PM

Co-Sign. To top it all off, I'm 20. I don't like it any much more than the OP.

TSA
12-17-2007, 06:50 PM
lmao this nigga mad as hell. why are u listening to it over and over again if u dont like him? smh it is really easy to tell the white posters on here u whiteboys take soulja boy serious as aids

lmao the nigga is irrelevant to hip hop and yall crying like bitches, to top it off UR 35 YEARS OLD SON!! LOG THE FUCK OFF OF LIFE U OLD ASS NIGGA!!!!

^^sums it up. Slick really embarrassing yourself, u can see that ur actually mad, which is sad. And whoever said they only heard it once and noticed that he says the same thing over and over is lying, cuz dude uve heard it atleast 20 times, atleast if u live in america

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-17-2007, 07:19 PM
YOU MADDDDD YOUUUUU MADDD *while pointing the figure ,displaying a sarcastic laugh*

xHard to Earnx
12-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Best dude, best song, worst dance.

Paranoid
12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
^kill urself

SaqurakiHanamichi
12-18-2007, 04:03 AM
^kill urself

everybody has their own opinions

some people like to suck dick while others like to suck on pussy .

u know what i mean?

White_Mouse
12-18-2007, 10:11 PM
umm i'm seventeen and i'm pretty sure i'm better than him or "Hurricane Chris" or anyone that is popular in the rap industry right now...but i'm not going to hate because he is making money, it really doesn't matter about being "artistic" to him as long as he gets paid for his product (no matter how artistically lyrically musically lacking it is) then he's happy...

Paranoid
12-19-2007, 04:18 PM
everybody has their own opinions

some people like to suck dick while others like to suck on pussy .

u know what i mean?

fuck his opinion. i do know what you mean tho, shaolinassassin likes the dick and not the pussy.

TSA
12-19-2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ero1zRyb4&feature=related
YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

SickSide
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM
why even bother givin the dude attention ?.. leave it be

dope sig

TGambino
12-19-2007, 05:42 PM
umm i'm seventeen and i'm pretty sure i'm better than him or "Hurricane Chris" or anyone that is popular in the rap industry right now...but i'm not going to hate because he is making money, it really doesn't matter about being "artistic" to him as long as he gets paid for his product (no matter how artistically lyrically musically lacking it is) then he's happy...
shit i would be too if i was gettin that AY BAY BAY money

Koolish
12-19-2007, 05:46 PM
shit, you don't like a song every calls you out as a hater.

it's best to keep your opinions to yourself. because everyone else's opinion is more important than yours.

V4D3R
12-19-2007, 05:54 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/intern4meez/mz_040903_10003440809-2.gif

TSA
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
hurricane can actually rhyme and is an accomplished battle rapper, out of all the forgettable in 1 yr rappers, he's one of my favorites.