PDA

View Full Version : Akira

WARPATH
08-07-2005, 12:35 AM
This movie was Pretty dope I liked it. The beginning was pretty fresh, the middle almost made me fall asleep. The end I liked but I kind of don't understand it. Any wayz I gave it 4 out 5 stars beacuse of the boring middle. What did you all think?

Ronin
08-07-2005, 11:50 AM
i think u should stop writing reviews

this movies so ill, theres too much to explain to you infidels so just watch it

NAHMSAYIN

sakk
08-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Its a movie about having ultimate power.

Ronin
08-07-2005, 02:31 PM
and how all children are born with a massive power

also man fucking with genetics and his infactuation in finding the ultimate power

the surgeon
08-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Dope anime and one of the most popular ever.I think ninja scroll's the best ever though along with cyber city.

WARPATH
08-08-2005, 07:10 PM
and how all children are born with a massive power

also man fucking with genetics and his infactuation in finding the ultimate poweryeah i got that part- but I thought i don't get the ending when there that white/grey disign at the verty end that shit just confused me

and i'll never stop writing reveiws ha ha! Die infedels! ha ha!

Wu-Tality
08-08-2005, 08:04 PM
damn I felt so weird at the end...

*SPOILER* select text below to read *SPOILER*

from what I remember, this Tetsuo guy was growing, and then the doll like kid start saying things.... so then Akira ends up somewhere else, like traveling through time. I dont know what it all means, might mean lotsa fuckin things but, I believe someone made em travel through time or something, and all shit was good there so its a good ending.

Ronin
08-09-2005, 10:07 AM
akira is the ultimate power of the mind projected, the films about the power kids are born with

isnt a new universe created at the start end cus of mans fuck ups? i cant remember

need to watch it again

Fragmented
08-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Akira was good i remember when i first watched i was explaining to my friend about the story cause he didn't seem to understand much of it. but yeah oe of the best selling anime titles ever.

my personal favourite movie is vampire hunter d bloodlust

that shits too dope

LORD ZERO
08-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Yeah Yo, When It Debuted, In Like 80-somethin, It Topped Star Warz In The Cash Department, One Of Da Dopest Animes Ever, Kinda Wierd But Dope Nonetheless ^_^

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah Yo, When It Debuted, In Like 80-somethin, It Topped Star Warz In The Cash Department, One Of Da Dopest Animes Ever, Kinda Wierd But Dope Nonetheless ^_^
man zero i remember seein the commercials late at night sellin it........shit freaked me out......i just bought it recently and I can honestly say i was freaked out......ahaha

kell16
08-10-2005, 06:40 PM
i love this damn movie

the first part is my favorite part
kaneda is my favorite character

yo sun, if u reading this

clean out ya fuckin inbox fam!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-10-2005, 06:43 PM
aight

LORD ZERO
08-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Word, Kaneda Is Ill, But Its Allllll About Tetsuo, The Guinea Pig For Dat Crazy Ass Project.......just Imagine If Some Shit Like Dat Were To Enter Reality........

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
08-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Dope anime and one of the most popular ever.I think ninja scroll's the best ever though along with cyber city.
I remember cyber city!!

"die you fuck, die"

best quote ever

Akira contains so much............... the ultimate anime film

WARPATH
08-11-2005, 06:58 PM
capsules............what kind of drug do you think they are?

WARPATH
08-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Akira was good i remember when i first watched i was explaining to my friend about the story cause he didn't seem to understand much of it. but yeah oe of the best selling anime titles ever.

my personal favourite movie is vampire hunter d bloodlust

that shits too dope
the original Vampire hunter D that shit was ill. I own both movies fucking awsome shit.