PDA

View Full Version : krs-one and aceyalone

Abstracted
12-12-2007, 07:05 PM
for all my so cal heads out there... what up what up?

we got this show bubbling on the 21st of december at jc fandangoes in anaheim (state college and la palma)

KRS-One is gonna rock the stage with his original boom bap stylings, and so are aceyalone and mikah 9 from freestyle fellowship. it's gonna be a wild night with some sick performances. there's gonna be two stages, one with djing and breakdancing, and the other with the emcees. some local crews are gonna rep too... like my crew... mind blown, and i & i, and halfbreed, and lost art from technicali.

it's gonna be a dope night, the first 50 people there get free skull candy headphones.

we need y'all to come out and support some real underground hip hop... so if you're down, i'll hook up tickets for 15 bones. they're 25 at the door, and 25 on ticketmaster.com so u'll be getting three legendary artists for the price of dime sac from a homie... and i really don't even know y'all, but i've been coming here for years and this is spot... so y'all get the wutangcorp discount... word.

show some love, and if u're in the area... come out... it's gonna pop off the corkscrew. let me know where u're at and i'll deliver like fedex.

Sindrom
12-13-2007, 07:18 AM
Dude i would so be there if i lived in the us or cali. But i dont so..

GhettoGnom
12-13-2007, 12:36 PM
wow that would be dope...

Abstracted
12-13-2007, 07:08 PM
would be dope... it is gonna be dope...

but for real tho... wu tang corp show some love... where the so cal heads at? we're murking that stage and we need y'all to come out and show some love.

if anybody cops a ticket... i'll give u a free cd as well!

myspace.com/nine2five

we're not on some buster jones ringtone rap style... raw uncut in its purest form we present to you... contents under pressure that will getchur mind blown while the planets and the stars and the moons collapse...

let me know what's good