PDA

View Full Version : Lil' Wayne Wants To Be Treated As Martin Luther King

MR HIP HOP HEAD
12-13-2007, 02:29 AM
http://www.djbooth.net/images/artists/Lil_Wayne.jpg

Rapper Lil Wayne has shocked an interviewer when he demanded to be treated as Martin Luther King Jr.

Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., his real name, surprised a XXL magazine journalist when he compared himself to the American civil rights campaigner.

"Darling, I don't care what nobody think. Talk to me like you talk to Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. You're not going to ask him about what he thinks about what somebody said about him. You ask him about his greatness, and his greatness only," the 25-year-old hip hop star responds when asked about the opinion he's over-saturating the market with his music.

http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=97341

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2007, 02:36 AM
Yea he's a real diamond in the ruff. Advocating black on black crime and cooking up crack to sell to his impoverished neighborhood.

MLK woulda chin checked him by now if he was still alive then freestyled some ground breaking poetry to the youth about worshipping false idols

Thworldisyours
12-13-2007, 02:39 AM
I hope he gets shot like MLK...

LORD ZERO
12-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Did He Just Say Darling? Am I Reading This Faggotry Right?.......

EAGLE EYE
12-13-2007, 02:45 AM
I hope he takes up playing piano and making reptile noises,

shit would be ground breaking

RagnaroK
12-13-2007, 03:13 AM
i will speak to him like i do ta a 5 year old boy cuz thats how dumb he is

huh to talk to him like malcom and marthing is he crazy

begongo
12-13-2007, 03:39 AM
now who's Lil' Wayne ?

Tetsuo
12-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Maybe we should try treating MLK like Li'l Wayne first.

"Yo, you here that 'I Have a Dream' speech? That shit was tight. He said 'I have a dream like I was REM."

"MLK ain't no real Baptist minister. He only became one after he got famous."
"Maaaaan...MLK been a minister since back in the day. His whole crew was baptist ministers."

"Yo, you listen to that mixtape Malcolm just released? He dissed the shit outta' King. He said "non-violent protest leads to utter ruin.' It's on!"

"Yo man, you peep "Letter from a Birmingham Jail"? MLK's the GOAT. He said 'an unjust law isn't a law at all.' Ooooooooooh!"

Dirty Knowledge
12-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Lil Wayne wants to be white.