PDA

View Full Version : Soviet Psychiatry in the USA

Sunlit Shadow
12-13-2007, 10:25 AM
i could type out an entire essay on my experiences but i'll make this short

i am/was? a political prisoner. 5 years ago i spoke out against the spying the U.S. government was doing and i was forced against my will to see a doctor and was diagnosed as mentally ill.

for the next year or so any time i tried to leave the city/state i was forced to stay and drugged against my will.

the U.S. government finally had to admit what was going on when the spying story hit the news

after that i asked my doctor if it was still considered a symptom of mental illness to believe that the government is spying on us if we all now know it to be true?

his response? 'soviet psychiatry' <-- that must have been a freudian slip because he says he does not recall saying that

V4D3R
12-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Welcome -

Its to the point that brothers dont even trust each other nowadays. Thats how deep the mind control - plus self destructive information overload combines to fuck us up.

The Gov might be throwing out disinfo on the net to drive some part of the population insane to top it off so they have a concrete excuse to lock us up and throw away the key.

Look at these new laws, look at the prez stating how he dont give a fuck about poor kids health care subsidies in America yesterday in the news - yet get 20-30 billion for his war.

That is the worst act of treason in the history of politics in America.

I hope you can share more with us one of these days.

Sunlit Shadow
12-13-2007, 11:23 AM
i just found this from the American Civil Liberties Union site:
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/spyfiles/index.html

'Documents obtained by the ACLU under the Freedom of Information Act reveal that the FBI is using its Joint Terrorism Task Forces to gather extensive information about peaceful organizations. Recently, President Bush acknowledged giving explicit and secret authorization for warrantless electronic eavesdropping and physical searches by the NSA. There is proof that the Pentagon, too, is illegally gathering and sharing private and protected information'

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 01:14 PM
mind control

they get you to do things and entertain themselves sitting back and watching/spying without a joystick

begongo
12-14-2007, 05:08 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_psychiatry
not much on wiki

Sunlit Shadow share some more with us man, I'm sure there's a lot to tell

DUMBO
12-14-2007, 08:01 AM
so what mind control is a common practice of human beings. every society has incorporated a method of constraining and redirecting human agency. whether through religion, law, patriarchy or the economic system.

if the government controls my mind, i'm going do the same to my girl who will do the same to her child, who will do the same to her school yard friend, who will attempt to control her puppy's pissing habits, and on and on until the end of time, or the super-jew returns.