PDA

View Full Version : First Detox Single!!!

Scribbles
12-13-2007, 12:54 PM
No link just yet folks....you'll get it in a few days!

Read up here at http://www.amedproductions.com/

Peace ya! Hope you guys enjoy my blog - I try to upload on a daily basis. I can only do so much by myself.

beautifulrock
12-13-2007, 01:00 PM
no way

Scribbles
12-13-2007, 01:18 PM
We'll have to wait it out till that date and see if anything pops up. Who knows...

beautifulrock
12-13-2007, 01:19 PM
mo lies. Detox is scheduled for release in 2386

pneumatic
12-13-2007, 01:21 PM
no way

way

Scribbles
12-13-2007, 01:33 PM
mo lies. Detox is scheduled for release in 2386

LOL. Gotta love that. I bet Dre himself is tired of people asking him when his shit gonna drop.

hold up i said "when his shit gonna drop" LMAO THATS FUNNY.....

cap
12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
wow,lets hope so

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
he gonna drop a first single with Eminem on it? talk about eliminating all of your intelligent fan base with one swoop. at least put someone decent on the first single of an album we have all been waiting for since 99. i'd rather hear Chunky A rhyme over a Dre beat than hear Eminem suck Dre's nuts one more time.

oh yeah and for all you haters, a Mr. S. Carter wrote Forgot About Dre so all you fags claiming Eminem's verse is so great, you should be thanking Jay-Z for that....

L~>1<~NKS
12-13-2007, 01:46 PM
buckshottheone iz a wacko.

Scribbles
12-13-2007, 01:51 PM
i'd rather hear Chunky A rhyme over a Dre beat than hear Eminem suck Dre's nuts one more time.

you talking about the skit on em's album? LMAO I forgot about that....lol

claaa7
12-13-2007, 01:52 PM
oh yeah and for all you haters, a Mr. S. Carter wrote Forgot About Dre so all you fags claiming Eminem's verse is so great, you should be thanking Jay-Z for that....

you wanna bet on that?
jay-z wrote "Still D.R.E." and Eminem wrote at least his own verse on "Forgot About Dre".

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 01:54 PM
you wanna bet on that?
jay-z wrote "Still D.R.E." and Eminem wrote at least his own verse on "Forgot About Dre".

look at the credits...there is a rumor that Jay-Z wrote Em's verse on Renegades as well, which would explain why people think it's so great

Razorsharp
12-13-2007, 01:55 PM
bout time... hopefully eminem doesnt sing on the song is all i ask, he is nice, when he doesnt sing

peace good lookin out

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 02:02 PM
bout time... hopefully eminem doesnt sing on the song is all i ask, he is nice, when he doesnt sing

peace good lookin out

he's nice when he remembers he used to be a decent rapper like 10 years ago, yeah it's been about 10 years now. but don't expect anything good from him anymore. he won't write a verse unless it includes references to shit and the words "goo goo ga ga" in it

cap
12-13-2007, 02:02 PM
look at the credits...there is a rumor that Jay-Z wrote Em's verse on Renegades as well, which would explain why people think it's so great

haha impossible!!

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-13-2007, 04:46 PM
LMFAO @ Chunky A

11th Chamber
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
he gonna drop a first single with Eminem on it? talk about eliminating all of your intelligent fan base with one swoop. at least put someone decent on the first single of an album we have all been waiting for since 99. i'd rather hear Chunky A rhyme over a Dre beat than hear Eminem suck Dre's nuts one more time.

Jay wrote Dre's verse, faggot.

11th Chamber
12-13-2007, 04:50 PM

funny, cause Royce Da 5'9 wrote Jay's verse on Renegades. So Jay didnt even write his verse, but he felt like doing Em's? Even tho Em made the beat, and most likely wrote the verse in his own time.

Dont speak unless you know what you are sayin

junius
12-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Fuck Jay-Z... ** maybe ** if he did physically write shit... he could actually manage one whole consistent song. i'll tell ya'll, all the way real, "American Gangster," THAT is the fucking reality rap... really!!

original poster: yes, this is true, it's with Stat Quo & Raekwon, feel the heat from here.

junius
12-13-2007, 04:54 PM
p/s-- i should clarify-- RAEKWON ** never ** RE-FUCKING-PEAR ** never ** had a deal with Aftermath. whatever the real relationship there is who knows in between all Rae's bullshit & lies.

check that-- first Dre single is Rakim & Joell Ortiz on the verses.

buckshotstheone
12-13-2007, 05:23 PM
funny, cause Royce Da 5'9 wrote Jay's verse on Renegades. So Jay didnt even write his verse, but he felt like doing Em's? Even tho Em made the beat, and most likely wrote the verse in his own time.

Dont speak unless you know what you are sayin

take your own advice, royce originally had a verse but it got dropped cause jay wanted the track, then jay did his own shit. i'll admit royce is nice, but he sure as fuck ain't that nice

beautifulrock
12-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Royce didnt write jays verse, his was removed, its better than jay's btw

ShaDynasty
12-13-2007, 06:22 PM

I'm not being funny but you just sound like a hater, its pretty obvious to me that Eminem wrote 'Forgot About Dre'. Jay-Z wrote 'Still DRE', just check the credits dude. Eminem used to be a dope rhymer and im not counting him out comletely for future hot shit.
Either way, this blog doesn't have a link and could easily be bull, but if it is true then I can't wait to hear it.

Scribbles
12-13-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm not being funny but you just sound like a hater, its pretty obvious to me that Eminem wrote 'Forgot About Dre'. Jay-Z wrote 'Still DRE', just check the credits dude. Eminem used to be a dope rhymer and im not counting him out comletely for future hot shit.
Either way, this blog doesn't have a link and could easily be bull, but if it is true then I can't wait to hear it.

No I got the story from various sources. It's not just me reporting....

I gave a link to the source in the article.

There's no Bull on my blog.

11th Chamber
12-13-2007, 06:51 PM
take your own advice, royce originally had a verse but it got dropped cause jay wanted the track, then jay did his own shit. i'll admit royce is nice, but he sure as fuck ain't that nice

Royce didnt write jays verse, his was removed, its better than jay's btw

ahhh...yer both right. Im out

Thworldisyours
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM

That's 100% bullshit for so many reasons...

And I stopped caring about Detox years ago it seems like... Dre hasn't made a good beat since Game's first album... Everything after has-been gar-BAGE...