PDA

View Full Version : AZ - Gimme Yours (Feat. Nas) [VIDEO]

KoolGenius
12-13-2007, 01:15 PM
I bet y'all didn't know he had a video for this song, well neither did i until today, the quality isn't great & Nas features on the song, i don't think he appears in the video , either way it's 1995 at it's best.

Also AZ new album 'Undeniable' comes out Feb 5th for anybody interested.

AZ - Gimme Yours (Feat. Nas) [VIDEO]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG1h2oQRF98

J-DON
12-13-2007, 01:24 PM
love this track

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-13-2007, 02:18 PM
PROPS

damn

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS TRACK

never knew it myself either....weird !

Tetsuo
12-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh shit! I had no idea there was a video for this. Classic song. Major props.

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-13-2007, 04:52 PM
good looks on postin the link KoolGenius. AZ's best album, but i'm a throwback hip hop head, so my opinion is biased. his speech impediment always cracked me up tho. "Rollin twees" :D

CharlesJones
12-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Nas doesn't rap on the song. He does the hook. Gimme Yours remix produced by Erick Sermon is better than the album version. Erick samples Freddie Jackson's classic song Love Is Just A Touch Away on the remix. I didn't know he had a video for that song. Only videos i saw from Doe Or Die album is Sugar Hill and Doe Or Die. He should've had a video for Mo Money Mo Murder with Nas. I love that song.

NY_Mami
12-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks for uppin' this........ Never knew they had a video for this track.... I love that song.......

NY_Mami
12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Nas doesn't rap on the song. He does the hook. Gimme Yours remix produced by Erick Sermon is better than the album version. Erick samples Freddie Jackson's classic song Love Is Just A Touch Away on the remix. I didn't know he had a video for that song. Only videos i saw from Doe Or Die album is Sugar Hill and Doe Or Die. He should've had a video for Mo Money Mo Murder with Nas. I love that song.

There is a video for Mo' Money Mo' Murder.............

Maxxx Millisecondz
12-13-2007, 06:42 PM
yo Charles

there you go

5gwtCEtnm6g

Thworldisyours
12-13-2007, 07:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgr9iM7Nh0o

Escobar Season Has Returned...

CharlesJones
12-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Well unfortunately i'm not able to watch videos at the library but i wish i could see Mo Money Mo Murder video. Could somebody burn the video for me on a dvd disc? I'll pay whoever wants to help me out.

NY_Mami
12-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Well unfortunately i'm not able to watch videos at the library but i wish i could see Mo Money Mo Murder video. Could somebody burn the video for me on a dvd disc? I'll pay whoever wants to help me out.

Where is the audio to the Gimmie Yours Remix????????.........

CharlesJones
12-13-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't know how to post links to songs but if you wanna hear Gimme Yours remix, you should buy his Decade(greatest hits)double cd. Or you can go to Musicstack.com and order the Gimme Yours remix album single.

NY_Mami
12-13-2007, 07:24 PM
I don't know how to post links to songs but if you wanna hear Gimme Yours remix, you should buy his Decade(greatest hits)double cd. Or you can go to Musicstack.com and order the Gimme Yours remix album single.

Found it on UGHH......

TSA
12-13-2007, 11:56 PM
....this will never happen again ppl.

CharlesJones
12-14-2007, 04:48 PM
I wonder why Hey AZ song was left off Pieces Of A Man album because that was the first single from the album and he had a video for it. I was pissed when i first bought Pieces Of A Man because Hey AZ wasn't on there.

manhattan360
12-16-2007, 01:13 AM
I wonder why Hey AZ song was left off Pieces Of A Man album because that was the first single from the album and he had a video for it. I was pissed when i first bought Pieces Of A Man because Hey AZ wasn't on there.

sample clerence maria carrey i hink i spelled i wong either way u know who go bak like babies an pacifiers.i like the remix better of gimmie yours