PDA

View Full Version : You know whats funny?

V4D3R
12-13-2007, 04:48 PM
I think Sunny Winter's wants people to think he is Warcloud....or me anyhow.

This is why I think this.

He told me his name is Ant

Warcloud's name is Anthony.

He told me he is part Cherokee

Warcloud is part Cherokee

Sunny live's in LA

Warcloud live's in LA

Me and Sunny had beef where he said he was going to shoot me at one point.

I know for a fact that Warcloud does not use a computer at all.

Sunny told me he is never gonna show himself because he is famous this one time.

Warcloud was in Calgary couple months ago...I'm a man on a mission to have Warcloud on a V4D3R track. My boy is tight with him see...

I think Warcloud has the best lyricism skill ever seen and I gave him the title of "The Jimi Hendrix of Hip-Hop"

Look at Sunny's sig.

And Sunny keeps calling me his biggest fan when I'm really his biggest fear.

In the year 2012 I will be in LA - I have fam there Sunny. And in BK. And on 7 Mile. And in Kingston J.A. yah see Miller dem my blood zeen.

Quit yappin to the real because all you can do is that and not show your face.

Jessee James was killed by a coward - and people never understood that Dart Vader had more potential then all of Howard - You ....silly wabbit.

....these are the random thoughts of a sociopath...

I'm on to everything and have a mini-gun under my bed from Vietnam era with rusty slugs - yopu fuccin bug Sunny Winters..

Instant Dan Cooley I know.:list:

urbanlegendmf
12-13-2007, 04:50 PM
V4der And Sunny Still Breaking Up In Public

Dokuro
12-13-2007, 05:01 PM
serisly why is every on abses with warcloud christ is 7 times beater mathimaticly proven

V4D3R
12-13-2007, 05:05 PM
We Are All well Known....

Crackhead Bob
12-13-2007, 05:11 PM
serisly why is every on abses with warcloud christ is 7 times beater mathimaticly proven

can I quote you on that?

JASPER
12-13-2007, 05:20 PM
You know what's funny?

The first 20 something seconds of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTSfhCngFhY&feature=related

Prince Rai
12-13-2007, 05:39 PM
y yall beefin so much? where is that vatican love?

V4D3R
12-13-2007, 05:49 PM
is this actually happening?

That is what this is all about...me thinking that I might bust some Cherokee with a Tomahawk from the finest flint from the land of Kanata on Turtle Island.

This is squandered peace treaties of 7th Generation blood. My babies life at stake.:spin:

Crackhead Bob
12-13-2007, 06:03 PM
come again? are you talking generations and ancestry histories in an internet beef? are you psycho? do you not have a soul?....you see what I just did there? I transitioned flawlessly to Brigette Wilson's part in Billy Madison. I'm so wacky. Have fun with your beef....I hope you guys meet up in real life and you make like siamese twins and split.....and one of you dies....see? I did it again...transitioned flawlessly to Peter Griffen...What a mench I am...Mazel tov

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 06:49 PM
i don't know if the rest of WU Corp can see what this kid is going through

he's sick - no diss - but he's sick and needs serious help - fast - i'm just now seeing how deep it is -

look for the symptoms and get help man

Signs and symptoms

Signs and symptoms of schizophrenia may include:
Delusions personal beliefs not based in reality, such as paranoia that you're being persecuted or conspired against
Bizarre delusions for example, a belief in Martians controlling your thoughts
Hallucinations sensing things that don't exist, such as imaginary voices
Incoherence
Lack of emotions or inappropriate display of emotions
A persistent feeling of being watched
Trouble functioning at work or in social situations
Social isolation
Difficulty with personal hygiene
Clumsy, uncoordinated movementsGenerally, schizophrenia causes a slowly progressive deterioration in the ability to function in various roles, especially in your job and personal life. The signs and symptoms of schizophrenia vary greatly. A person may behave differently at different times. He or she may become extremely agitated and distressed, or fall into a trance-like, immobile, unresponsive (catatonic) state, or even behave normally much of the time. Signs and symptoms that occur continuously and progressively may indicate schizophrenia.
In general, schizophrenia has symptoms that fall into three categories negative, positive and cognitive:
Negative signs and symptoms
Negative signs and symptoms may appear early in the disease, and a person may not think he or she needs treatment. They're referred to as negative because they indicate a loss of behavior or of a personality trait. Negative signs generally accompany a slow deterioration of function, leading to your becoming less sociable. Such signs may include:
Dulled emotions (lack of expression)
Inappropriate emotions (laughing while expressing terrifying images)
A change in speech (speaking in a dull monotone)Positive signs and symptoms
Positive signs include hallucinations and delusions. They're called positive because they indicate a trait or behavior that's been added to the personality.
Hallucinations. Hallucinations occur when you sense things that don't exist. The most common hallucination in schizophrenia is hearing voices. You may carry on a conversation with voices that no one else can hear. Or you may perceive that voices are providing you instructions on what to do. Hallucinations may result in injuries to other people.
Delusions. Delusions are firmly held personal beliefs that have no basis in reality. The most common subtype of schizophrenia is paranoid schizophrenia, in which you hold irrational beliefs that others are persecuting you or conspiring against you. For example, some people with schizophrenia may believe that the television is directing their behavior or that outside forces are controlling their thoughts.Cognitive signs and symptoms
These signs and symptoms tend to be more subtle than positive and negative ones. Cognitive signs and symptoms may include:
Problems making sense of incoming information
Difficulty paying attention
Memory problemsMisconceptions about schizophrenia
Schizophrenia may exist alone or in combination with other psychiatric or medical conditions. Misconceptions about schizophrenia and its relation to other mental illnesses abound. The following truths will help clarify what it is and is not:
Schizophrenia isn't the same as a split or multiple personality. Multiple personality disorder is a separate, rare condition.
Although some people with schizophrenia develop violent tendencies, most don't. Many withdraw into themselves rather than interact with others.
Not everyone who acts paranoid or distrustful has schizophrenia. Some people have a paranoid personality disorder, a tendency to be suspicious or distrustful of others, without the other features of schizophrenia.
Not everyone who hears voices is schizophrenic. Some people with depression may hear voices. Hearing voices may also occur as a result of a serious medical illness or from the effects of medication.Substance abuse and schizophrenia
While not necessarily a sign of schizophrenia, drug abuse is more common in people with schizophrenia. Nicotine is a commonly abused drug by people with schizophrenia; it's estimated that 75 percent to 90 percent of people with schizophrenia smoke compared with about one-quarter of the general population. Unfortunately some drugs, such as amphetamines, cocaine and marijuana, can make schizophrenia symptoms worse. Others, such as nicotine, can interfere with schizophrenia medications.

Me Posting This is not an Attack on you - its here for you to see yourself for who and what you really are so that maybe when your episode is over for the night, you can ask around for help - Check your self into a hospital and tell them what you are feeling - maybe they'll be able to prescribe some medicine for you to balance out your mental - Again this is not a diss -

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R

Real Talk to settle this peacefully Yo - your right about one thing wiff me. I do need help yo. I have been trying to get help since before our episode. I had alot of drama - we all have - but with me - something snapped in my brain yo. So I might be bi-polar or some shit. Thing is I don't trust these white doctors and their pills. Some days yo I rage on everybody I know and I honestly can't help it. I make enemies and for real dog I feel like a bad pitt that needs to be put down n shit somedays. I tried apologizing to you in public on these forums and when you didnt acknowledge it made me snap again.
So this aint what we suppose to be about I know it. Could be they experimented on a bunch of us inmates in jail out here. My uncle got a friend leading this big lawsuit agaisnt canadian gov.

I'm not no spy- coin-tel nothing yo. I'm like you yo, but I been thru shit that got me twisted a lil. I'm not looking for a man. I still want to build with you peacefully. I don't believe you think I'm a total lost cause, we're in the same fight.

Anyhow - you was my right hand man online for the longest time and I didnt mean to hurt you by that shit about York.

We need peace, unity, and understanding of self. I need more self-understanding, that shit was wrong yo what we both did and we need to fix it.

If you dont want to ten so be it- I understand if you can't trust me whatnot but alot of the trust shit with me n you had to do with your paranoia becoming contagous with me. I'm not here to run no game with you.

you are not the first to believe that i am the answer to all of lifes mysteries - a couple of others got drawn to my words and mistaked them to be other than what they are/were.

This is a Post of mines that made you snapp like this and make this thread

so if my little cousin comes over here, makes some beats, and puts them in the audio section, i'ma get blamed for having another account ?

how about my white girlfriend who comes over 3 times a month to clean my one eyed snake Iyotollah and likes post silly shit in general chat while her patty cakes gets baked and slapped

or how about the...........

i never been to calgary canada - when you calm down and stop trippin, reread this and think about what it is you are truly seeing and gain control over yourself before you get yourself in big trouble - i know exactly what you are thinking and i pose no threat to you physically

Crackhead Bob
12-13-2007, 06:58 PM
mwahahaahhahaahahahhaaahhahaahahahahahhaaaaa

LORD NOSE
12-13-2007, 07:10 PM
mwahahaahhahaahahahhaaahhahaahahahahahhaaaaa

stop taunting him man

he might think that you are another one of my multiple accounts
and start flippin on you too -

the laughs could really be for something or someone else, but he'll think that you are laughing at him - lets try to help this fellow realize he is sick so he can go in to the hospital

Crackhead Bob
12-13-2007, 07:15 PM
^^^I'm laughing at you for going through all that trouble ya goon.

TUCO
12-13-2007, 07:26 PM
bottom line....the whole multiple accounts/scooby doo mystery shit is oooooooLD!!!!
goddess shouldve ended this

Prolifical ENG
12-13-2007, 07:38 PM
:no: ............

:thumbdwn: