PDA

View Full Version : I Got A Question About Scarface

CharlesJones
12-13-2007, 06:20 PM
He's upset that Rap A Lot records released Balls And My Word album without his permission and he said those songs that are on the album are songs that the record company put together that he obviously didn't want released. If that's the case then, why would he do a video for Recognize song from that album? I saw the video once and i would like to see it again because that's a tight song. The rest of the album sucks.

main_man
12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
cause scarface is extremely loyal to rap-a-lot records. even though it probably pissed him off, he just said fuck it and did the video. he;s smart enough to realize its more paper in his pocket.

CharlesJones
12-14-2007, 03:52 PM
He's in this month's Source magazine and he talks about being pissed off at J Prince for releasing Balls And My Word and My Homies part 2 album because he didn't want those albums released. That's fucked up Rap A Lot released those albums just so the label could make money off of Scarface and i'm sure Scarface didn't get paid. Record companies do that a lot without asking the artists for permission.