PDA

View Full Version : What if Weed Became the New Gold Standard?

Visionz
12-13-2007, 09:57 PM
1oz=300 right,

That's just the same as gold. The government wouldn't have to worry about the falling rate of shit. Congress could go to the green-gold standard and kick the federal reserve in the ass, and from there the revolution is on :mmmyah:

Get the worlds best bonnanist to develop the sickest strain of weed ever and then encapsilate it in carbon chambers. This would only cure the weed and cause it to become increasingly stronger as time went on. It'd be absolutely perfect.

SKAMPOE
12-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Word^

But I Think It Wouldnt Work On The Strength Of It People Can Grow It And U Cant Grow Gold

Visionz
12-13-2007, 10:16 PM
That's exactly why its perfect. Money grows on trees. No conquest neccessary.

SKAMPOE
12-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Tru But Aslong As Theres A Govern Ment Theres Alwways Gonna Be Greed So They Wont Allow It

Visionz
12-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Fuck what they allow though nawmean. Hire lawyers, start PAC play the politicians at their own game, its a legitimate commoditiy. Tell me there nots a place anywhere in the US where weed thats super fuckin dank aint worth atleast $100? You don't actually sale the weed. It's only the idea that they could sale it that makes it worth money. Just like Fort Knox. The gold's not going any where. They want more money? Cool, grow more weed.

SKAMPOE
12-13-2007, 10:31 PM
so it'll be like a competion between us n da govern-ment 4 sales? nah wont work, prolly diamonds or sum shit like dat not weed weed is too common idk if u undastanding me or if im makin sence..peace

Visionz
12-13-2007, 10:38 PM
the game would go to growin weed because that would supply medical marijuana spots across the country. You could even get a license to sale medical marijuana legally. Same hustle but without the jail time. Because the goverment CoulD move that weed to the facilities it worth its weight in gold. they themselves would never actually sale the weed. it just sit there and crystalize, probably ended up lookin rock candy thc, shit really be worth it if they sold some for christmas or some shit :b They'd have to let it cure forever though like ten years before they released the first batch.

SKAMPOE
12-13-2007, 10:45 PM
ah i dont know, all i know is i would be resposible for it being a success on the strength i would be a loyal customer lmao

Visionz
12-13-2007, 10:49 PM
yes but we would smoke ourselves into ruin :yessad:one of the many infinite paths to ruin :stroke: that's one I could live with :list::b

SKAMPOE
12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
dito ^ lol

TUCO
12-15-2007, 08:01 PM
keep it illegal
who doesnt like to sneak around??

NIGHT MAYOR
12-15-2007, 08:39 PM
^ yeah keep imprisoning innocent people committing a victimless crime.

TeknicelStylez
12-15-2007, 08:42 PM
lol you'd be shocked at how many things you can purchase in the hood with bag quantities. The majority of trading and deals are done cash/bud. It's like a secondary currency.

JASPER
12-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Money don't grow on trees they say, but it's still big business.

TUCO
12-15-2007, 09:08 PM
^ yeah keep imprisoning innocent people committing a victimless crime.

they as guilty as the next but that dun mean it aint good
and if u stupid enuff to get caught....ur stupid

Visionz
12-15-2007, 09:26 PM
keep it illegal
who doesnt like to sneak around??people sneak the shit not cuz they like to but because they have to. it'd be nice if routine traffic stops didn't hold the possibility of a looooong jail sentence.

lol you'd be shocked at how many things you can purchase in the hood with bag quantities. The majority of trading and deals are done cash/bud. It's like a secondary currency. :clap::yes: let the trend continue, you the know it all starts in the hood, it only makes sense really, and right now weed's gonna hold its value better than a dollar. somewhere in the world right now they're printin a comic book to be sold in both the US and Canada...............and the US price is higher!! shit is crazy, you could sale weed in canada, take that money and then convert it to US dollars, it'd be like flippin shit twice (almost) it'd work better in europe right now.

Money don't grow on trees they say, but it's still big business.the same dude that says money doesn't grow on trees will be wanting to sale you some of the organes out his basket five minutes later..................its a lie that's been perpetuated for so long that people believe it as fact., when it fact these trees right here...............
http://www.bio-tecnic.com/catalog/images/White%20Widow.jpg
are literally worth their weight in gold

V4D3R
12-15-2007, 09:38 PM
All of you need to move to Canada - about 20 million of you out of your 400 million - move up north - become Canadian citizens and vote for the Green Party- make this the North American version of Holland.

We only have 30 million people here and our Country is the 2nd largest in the world.

TeknicelStylez
12-16-2007, 01:28 PM
I wish I could I heard they strict with the immigration and my record ain't really cuttin it.

TUCO
12-16-2007, 01:39 PM
stop all this bullshit
love ur weed, smoke that weed, and thats where it should end